- Text Size +


Part Four



Justin was impressed by the loft, though a part of him had expected something grander. Here was this man who owned his own advertising agency and nightclub and he lived in a nice but small loft. It suited what he knew of Brian though. The bed and bedroom seemed to be the focus of the entire space, but the easily overlooked work area in the back was obviously used often.  Every piece of furniture in the sparsely furnished space was obviously very expensive and well cared for. The entire apartment was immaculately kept. It should have been a cold and unwelcoming space, but there was an unexpected warmth that made it welcoming and comfortable.  That definitely described Brian as well—at least in Justin’s opinion.



While Justin was having his look around, Brian had been busy.  He had locked up, turned on the alarm, grabbed two bottles of water and was waiting for Justin on the steps to the bedroom.  When Justin noticed him waiting for him he smiled and followed Brian. He took the offered water and swallowed much of it down while he watched Brian disrobe.  It was a sight he ought to be used to by now, after having seen Brian strip each time he had posed for him, but somehow Justin got the feeling he would never become desensitized to this sight.  It was like seeing the Mona Lisa over and over again; you never got tired of a masterpiece.



When Brian was naked and propped up on his side on the bed he gave Justin a grin.  Justin grinned back and set his water down on the side table.  He removed the leather jacket slowly and let it fall to the floor.  In his mind, he could still feel the sensual rhythms from the club reverberating through his body and allowed himself to move to that silent rhythm.  Brian’s eyes never left him, roaming over his body as though imagining what was hiding beneath the clothes.  Justin’s hips rocked and swayed as he toed off his boots and socks before pushing them towards the end of the bed and out of the way. He reached for the belt buckle and easily undid it before unhurriedly sliding the leather out of the belt loops.  When it was free in his hands, Justin gave the belt a lingering look as he folded it in half and let the leather crack.



Brian’s hand had drifted to his cock and he was slowly stroking himself.  Justin danced and watched Brian watching him. He began to unbutton the buttons on his shirt and with each button Justin took a moment to explore the newly-exposed skin.  When the last button fell free, he used both hands to explore his abdomen, his chest and nipples, all just barely visible through the mash fabric.  Brian licked his lips and Justin finally shrugged the shirt from his shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor.



Justin’s hips continued the slow groove that was playing in his head, dipping and swaying as he reached for the button fly of his jeans.  He saw Brian swallow and tighten his grip on his cock. One button, then two and then three; when the tip of Justin’s cock was peeking through the fly, he turned around to give Brian a different view.  Once the buttons were all undone, Justin began the slow slide of denim over his hips, teasing and tempting with each rotation of his hips.  And then he pushed the jeans the rest of the way down and stepped out of them, still moving to the rhythm in his head.



When Justin turned to face Brian again, the brunet was no longer just lying and watching.  Brian was right there and his patience had obviously run out because he grabbed Justin around the waist and pulled him down onto the bed.  In seconds, Brian was covering his body and devouring him with kisses.  Their cocks aligned and Brian thrust until Justin was he was going to come.  But Brian had other plans for them and urged Justin onto his hands and knees.  In seconds Brian was sheathed in a condom and Justin was lubed up.  Then Brian was entering Justin in one long hard thrust that made Brian cry out and Justin lose his breath.



It was a fast and animalistic fuck, fueled by hours of torment on the dance floor followed by Justin’s teasing.  Brian pushed down on Justin’s back until he dropped his head to the mattress, changing the angle of Brian’s thrusts so that the brunet was jabbing at Justin’s prostate with every inward thrust and caressing it with each retreat.  Justin tore at the sheets and felt like he was going to shatter into a thousand pieces.  He didn’t even think to stroke his cock as Brian’s pace increased, his fingers bruising Justin’s hips where he pulled the younger man back onto his cock with increasing force.



And then Justin fell.  It was totally unexpected. His orgasm seemed to come out of nowhere and was almost painful in its intensity.  He shook and shuddered through the prolonged moments of bliss.  He felt Brian tensing and jerking through his own orgasm, but his mind was just a haze of unformed thoughts and images.  When Brian’s weight settled over him, it should have been crushing, but it just felt right.



They lay like that for longs minutes, still connected in the most intimate way possible until their brains began to function again.  Brian couldn’t seem to stop kissing and biting at Justin’s neck and shoulders as they lay there.  Justin gave a silent chuckle and squeezed the muscles in his ass around Brian’s cock.  He felt Brian stiffen and his cock, which hadn’t completely deflated, swelled once more.  Lying flat on his stomach, Justin’s cock was trapped between him and the mattress, which provided a pleasant friction against his own reawakening erection.  Brian urged Justin to spread his legs a bit further as he leaned a bit of his weight onto his arms so that he could get a bit of leverage.



This time was slower and more leisurely.  Brian rocked his hips, allowing his cock to brush over Justin’s prostate.  Justin lifted his hips to meet the unhurried thrusts.  Before they could get lost in their mutual arousal, Brian grew frustrated from not being able to kiss Justin and pulled out.  Justin looked back at Brian and realized what he wanted.  While he repositioned himself, Brian disposed of the used condom and replaced it with a fresh one.  And then, as though there hadn’t been an interruption, he was sliding back home and both men reveled in the feeling for a long moment before moving again.  This time, Brian made love to Justin’s mouth as he restarted the unhurried rhythm.



Eventually, the arousal reached a state that demanded more than what they had given so far, but even as Brian increased the pace and force of his thrusts, even as Justin lifted his hips to meet Brian’s thrusts, there was an intimacy n the act that spoke of more than just physical release.  And when their orgasms finally hit them, one after the other, their lips were still connected as they gasped in each other’s breath.



Afterwards, Brian gathered Justin into his arms and stroked his blond hair until the younger man drifted to sleep.  Brian had never been one to cuddle with anyone—then again, who would cuddle with a trick?—but he loved feeling Justin in his arms.  He kissed Justin’s head, tucked comfortable in the crook between his neck and shoulder, and let sleep take him.



BJBJBJBJBJ



Justin woke Brian just as the sun was rising with his mouth on the brunet’s cock.  After mutually satisfying blowjobs, they slept for a couple more hours before finally waking.  Brian joined Justin in th shower and pressed him against the shower wall for a wet and wild fuck before allowing him to actually clean up.  By the time they actually were dressed and ready to leave the loft, it was almost noon.  When Justin realized how long it had been since he had thought about Danny, he started to feel guilty.



“Hey,” Brian scolded when they pulled up to Debbie’s and he noticed Justin’s furrowed brow.  “No feeling guilty for having a good time.  You need a life.  It’s healthier for both of you.”



Justin gave him and uncertain smile and nodded.  He’d reserve his guilt until after he saw how Danny had fared.



Brian didn’t bother to knock, he just let them in and Justin followed.  What he saw dispelled any guilt he might have felt.  Debbie had Danny in a high chair in her kitchen and was feeding the baby.  Or she was attempting to feed him.  Every bite of baby food she gave him he spit out, often landing on Debbie.  Rather than scolding the baby, she laughed and asked him, “Well, sweetie, we’ve tried everything.  You’re going to have to eat something or your Daddy’s gonna think I starved you!” Then she looked up and saw the two men in her living room.  “Oh!  You’re back!  Justin, I’m so sorry.  He was fine for breakfast, but he just refuses to eat lunch!”



Justin chuckled and walked over to the table where Debbie’s lunch was sitting half eaten and picked up a French fry.  He handed it to Danny and the baby began eating it with relish.



“That’s what he wanted?” Debbie asked with a sigh.  “If I’d have known that I would have given him the damned fries twenty minutes ago.”



Brian bit his lips to keep from laughing, “How’d it go, Deb?”



“Danny’s a little angel unless he decides he doesn’t want his baby food,” Debbie said as she handed the baby another fry and grabbed a washcloth to clean off her shirt.  “He went down almost as soon as you left last night and slept until about seven this morning.  Then we had breakfast and played on the floor for a bit.”



Justin had his notebook and handed it to Debbie to read:  He always wants what I eat.  Don’t feel bad.  I try to feed him first and then eat unless I plan on sharing.



Debbie eyed the blond and said, “Well you might have put that on your list.”



This time Brian couldn’t hold back his laugh.  “Thank you Debbie.”



“Anytime,” Debbie said.  She looked at Justin.  “And I mean that. If you need ot study, or just a night out, I’m happy to take him.  You shouldn’t have to do everything by yourself.  You have friends now.”



Justin’s smile was a little watery when he nodded and then kissed Debbie’s cheek.



BJBJBJBJBJ



Brian drove Justin back to his place and parked the jeep before helping him get all of Danny’s stuff back up to the apartment.  He carried his briefcase up as well.  He had thought to spend a couple hours at the office, but Justin had invited him to stick around and he couldn’t really bring himself to say no.  Justin had work to do as well, so it would probably be just the two of them hanging out and nothing more than that, but to Brian, the fact that he wanted to just hang out with Justin meant a lot.



Soon, Danny was settled in the bedroom for his nap and Justin was working at his computer while Brian sat with his laptop on the sofa and tried to figure out what the hell he was going to do about the Allegheny Springs campaign.  The problem hadn’t changed since the day before and he was still stumped.  That was why he found his mind and eyes drifting to Justin across the room.  As he watched the young man manipulate a collage of photographs and added animation which made the photos morph into a single entity.



And that’s when it hit him.  He went over to Justin and tapped his shoulder.  The blonde looked up at him with a smile.



“If I gave you some pictures from a campaign we’re working on, could you do that morphing animation on them?”



Justin frowned but nodded.



“I told you about the Allegheny Springs campaign we’re having so much trouble with?” Justin nodded while Brian got the USB drive and brought it over to Justin who put it into his computer and pulled up the files.  “Look at these graphics.  Waterfalls, mountain streams… a hundred pretty pictures of water.  There’s no appeal in any of them.  But what if we laid one on top of the other in layers and then combined them into one collage figure?  And then animate that figure and morph it into this last video clip of the runner with the water bottle?”



Justin looked at the files and thought about what Brian wanted to do and slowly nodded.  It wouldn’t be that difficult to do if he reused the parameters he had already set for his class assignment.  And the morphing wasn’t that hard.  He’d just use the motion from the final video as the template for the animation and…



Brian watched as Justin got lost in making the clip that Brian had described.  Brian was amazed at how quickly Justin had picked up on exactly what he wanted.  He usually had to explain to his staff a half-dozen times before they even came close.  And the way he was just…doing it.  There was no hesitation or second thoughts.  He was so confident and that confidence translated into a nearly perfect product the first time out.  He had not only followed Brian’s directives, but he had added a few touches that made the whole thing even better, like shifting the color values to reflect the blue of the water in the final shot and using a fluid morph that replicated the way water shifts and flows. He even added the slogan to the end in liquid letters that played to the whole theme.  It was perfect and Justin had solved all their problems in less than two hours.



“Wow,” Brian said as he watched the whole thing play out on Justin’s computer monitor.  Even without music or the final voice-over, Brian thought this was one of the best ads the Kinnetik had ever done.  And it was Justin who had done it.  “This is fucking perfect.”



Justin shrugged.  He turned back to the computer and typed: It’s no big deal. It wasn’t that difficult.



“Justin, it is a big deal,” Brian said.  “My team of supposed professionals have had a month to get this together and you saw what they gave me.  In one afternoon, you did something they couldn’t.  You saved this account.”



Justin shrugged again and went back to his homework while Brian went back to the sofa to consider what he had just discovered.  He pulled up the information on the intern program that Kinnetik participated in.  He knew that they had already selected the intern for the current year, but he didn’t really care about that.  He was more interested in how much they paid beyond the tuition assistance.  Students got credit from the school and the agency got talented workers for at least a year after they graduated while the school got guaranteed placement for their students after graduation.



But Justin had more to consider than just his tuition.  If he was working for Kinnetik, even as an intern, then he would no longer qualify for state assistance.  So Brian had to be sure that they could pay Justin enough to leave him better off than he was right now.  Within an hour, Brian had a decent budget put together that would give Justin enough for all the basic necessities—including rent, food, diapers, and childcare—as well as a few extras—like clothes and toys and the occasional night out.



Brian made sure Justin was still absorbed in his work and then he called Ted.