- Text Size +

 

 

 

BRIAN’S POV

 

This is the reason you’re madly in love with Justin, because when he gets going, there’s no stopping him save a worldwide pandemic or a meteor strike. And when his hot little ‘switch’ is stuck on on, you always know it’s going to be a wonderful holiday. You start singing O’ Cum All Ye Faithful in your head. He pushes you against the wall the second you close the dungeon door behind you and kisses you hard. He has one hand wrapped around your neck and the other undoing your pants. His hand in your pants is the best present ever. Somehow he’s gotten the impression that this is his show to run, and he’s so, so wrong. So wrong that you take his hand out of your pants and walk him over to the black chair in the corner. You sit down and point to the floor, “Down.” He kneels down on the floor between your legs.

 

 

“You don’t have to talk to me like I’m a misbehaving puppy,” he says. You pat him on the head and smile because, of course, you do.

 

 

He starts up again, “Let me tell you a story. Once there was this very, very hot, handsome man who had the cutest little puppy anyone had even seen—“

 

 

“Does he pee on the carpet?” you ask.

 

 

“Only if you tell him to to."

 

 

“Continue.”

 

 

His hands rest on your denim-clad knees, “So every day, this incredibly handsome man took his puppy for a walk and every day they took the exact same route—“

 

 

“This is fascinating.”

 

 

“Shut up and listen. Until one day, the puppy saw that a brand new road had been opened, and he pulled his very hot owner in that direction.”

 

 

“Does this story have a climax?”

 

 

“Do you want to climax at all this afternoon?” he asks you full of contempt. You zip your lip. “The owner was reluctant to go down the new road, but the puppy insisted, so he finally gave in. Turns out, the puppy had found a shortcut which meant that that particular day they could get back home much sooner—“

 

 

“So the owner can have sex with the puppy?”

 

 

“No, because the puppy realized that it was about to rain cats and—“

 

 

“Puppies?”

 

 

He slaps your leg and you apologize so he’ll finish the dumb story, “So on that particular day, letting the puppy take the lead actually saved the owner from being castrated by lightning.”

 

 

“Okay, I never saw castration coming. I’ll give you that.”

 

 

“It didn’t start out as castration,” he warns you. “I changed it halfway through.”

 

 

“Was that before or after the rabbi and a priest walked into a bar?”

 

 

“I hate you," he declares.

 

 

“Well, lucky for you, I love head-strong puppies.”

 

 

“You could’ve fooled me.”

 

 

“You’re a puppy. You’re easily fooled.” He rolls his eyes at you; you put your hand on his face, your fingers propping up his pretty little head. “You know what I love best about puppies?”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“When they do this…,” and you pull his head forehead and press it against your crotch.He runs his nose up and down your zipper. You close your eyes, moan, and pet him profusely.   His lips run over your balls and your thighs, and you finally stop thinking about puppies and just about him. He pushes your shirt up and kisses your stomach, his mouth trailing the top of your jeans. Christ, suck me. His fingertips dip inside your pants. “You’re wet,” he says as he starts to unbutton them. He tugs your zipper down with his teeth, and how your pants disappeared so fast after that…well, that part of your memory is erased. He pushes your legs apart and starts kissing his way down your thigh; you close your eyes and tilt your cock toward his face. He tongues your balls, and you tell him you love him. And then he starts to get crafty…

 

 

This is no standard blowjob.

 

 

“Is this my present?” you ask him because your lips are going numb from lack of blood, and you don’t know if you’ll be able to speak at all in a few seconds. “No,” he says, and he laughs a little, the heat from his breath makes you crazy. “This is just the stocking stuffer,” he says, “If you catch my drift.”

 

 

“I’ll catch anything you’re throwing right now. Have at it,” you assure him.

 

 

“You have to pay attention,” he warns you.

 

 

“I’ll pay till I’m broke.”

 

 

He deep throats you and then pulls back and buries his face between your legs. His hand is wet as he strokes you, holding your cock against his face. He reaches up and pushes hard on your hand resting on the back of his head.

 

 

He wants you to smother him.

 

 

You feel like you might faint, but you do it; you force his face against the base of your dick and cut off his air supply. You can feel the desperation inside him as you push his hand off your cock and take over, jerking off as fast as you can. You let him up when you’re ready to come; his inhalation comes with extra dressing. He’s coughing as you come down his throat, gagging, and all those times spent perfecting his cock-sucking talent over the years, pay off big time.

 

 

You let him pull you to the bed after he recovers, and you immediately put him across your lap when you get there, jeans and all, and paddle the shit out of him. His eyes get glassy and dark, staring at you when you reach underneath him and undo his jeans; they roll back in his head when you put your hand in his pants. Christ, he’s hard. You hold him like that, feeling him get wet in your hand as you paddle him some more.

 

 

“Brian, please," he begs because he wants his pants off. You let him hold the paddle while you peel them off and when he hands it back you, he warns you, “Don’t hold back. You’ll wish you didn’t if you do.”

 

 

Paddling Justin makes you insane because of the way he moans and begs, and when you pay attention to his inner thighs, he arches his pretty little back even more and starts jerking off. You’ve rarely paddled him for this long or this hard, and you lay the paddle on top of your legs when you feel him start to orgasm. You slip your fingers in his red, hot bottom just so you can feel it that perfect squeeze. He comes all over the wood resting on your legs.

 

 

You stroke his hair as a tear runs down his face.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

He reacts to the concern on your face when you speak to him, “Christ, you get me so worked up. Are you okay?”

 

 

“That’s exactly what I wanted.”

 

 

You rub his bottom as he rides the rest of the wave. You like it when he lets it the aching vulnerability hit him like a tsunami; you want to consume and shelter him all at the same time. He surprises you when he gets up and straddles you; you wrap your arms around him. “I needed that so I can give you your present,” he says, his head laying on your shoulder. You don’t want anything from him but this; this is perfection, but he has something up his sleeve. His hand runs up into the back of your hair, “Will you close your eyes for me?” You close them willingly as a peaceful warmth floods your body. He loosens your arms and gets up…out of bed. You want to ask questions, but you don’t. You just listen and wait. It is Christmas, after all.

 

 

He’s gone just a few seconds, and when he’s back, he tells you to please lie down, and then he’s sitting on you again; his ass toasting your stomach. “You can open your eyes,” he says. When you do, you see him smiling at you with a very hot leather gag dangling from his fingers. This isn’t one of the ball gags, rather it has a long black leather dildo protruding from it. “Merry Christmas,” he says before immediately strapping the gag on your face. There’s a short plug that fills your mouth, and you raise your head so he can fasten the device. He pulls it as tight as he can get it. You wonder if he can tell you’re smiling.

 

 

He turns around and positions himself over you on all fours, making wonderful sounds when you spank him again for good measure and then pull his bottom toward the dildo.You make him come to you, and it’s sweet and slow and the most fucking beautiful site you’ve ever seen coming toward you. The longer it’s inside him, the easier he can move, and holy baby Jesus, this is the hottest fucking thing you have ever done in your life, watching his aching, tight ass fuck your face; you make him pull all the way out because seeing his bottom take it over and over and over has you screaming inside. The scent on every stroke…

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

JUSTIN’S POV

 

You take over because you don’t want him to be able to breathe comfortably, and you can tell he’s starting to struggle just like you want him to. Each time you sit down on the hard protrusion, you stay down a little longer. His hands squeeze your thighs harder and harder. When you rise back up, you can hear him trying to catch his encumbered breath.His knees point to the ceiling, giving you something to hold onto. You bend down, eventually, and take him in your mouth, smothering him as you suck him off. His entire body spasms when he comes. He’s panting when you pull out, turn around, and release the gag. You’ve never seen him so blissfully out of it. You lie down beside him, and he rests his head on your chest. “Still feel like we’re never completely satisfied?” you ask him.

 

 

“Withdrawn,” he says.

 

 

“Merry Christmas, Brian.”

 

 

“I would like this gift for all holidays, please.”

 

 

“So noted.”

 

 

“You’re the best puppy I’ve ever had.”

 

 

“Yeah, I always find the bone, don’t I?”

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

BRIAN’S POV

 

 

 

It’s midnight by the time the two of you are back in your bed. You spent the rest of the afternoon watching movies in your home theater. They were mostly your kind of movies so he slept a lot, often sprawled across your lap. You ordered Chinese food for dinner; he ate most of it, as usual. You make love to him on his stomach, very slowly, so he’ll fall asleep and stay asleep. You have a harder time dozing off. Maintenance starts tomorrow night, and you can’t wait.

The End.
plumsuede is the author of 16 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Induction also liked 312 other stories.