- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Get ready for a hotttttt Summer, folks! The boys are set to do their first porn scene . . . Enjoy! TAG & NC

a movie-camera-clip-art1.jpga movie-camera-clip-art1.jpga movie-camera-clip-art1.jpg

 

 

 

Chapter 2 - Bronc Busting.

 

 

 

Daphne pulled Ted to the side in order to give their stars a minute of privacy before they actually began shooting the scene. Justin immediately ran for the bathroom and Brian sauntered after him at a more dignified pace. She figured whatever was going to be discussed between them would make or break this trial run. She really hoped they would work something out because, together, they were too hot for words. In fact, she’d bet an entire month’s salary that they would NOT find another couple with nearly the onscreen chemistry that these two had already displayed, for all that they were virtual strangers. She couldn’t wait to see what would happen as they got to know each other better, working and fucking alongside each other over the next few months.

 

 

Brian could hear the sounds of retching as he neared the bathroom door. It was virtually the only room in the entire warehouse where one could be assured of complete privacy.  He leaned on the doorframe, studying his manicure until the noise stopped and the toilet flushed. He rapped a knuckle on the door but otherwise didn’t move.

 

Justin opened the door, thinking it was Daphne come to check on him, only to find his future de-virginizer lazing in the doorway. His stomach rolled again and he sucked in a deep breath, hoping not to toss his cookies right there in front of the studly man. He quickly reached for the bottle of mouthwash from among the various toiletries in the bathroom and made a big production of rinsing his mouth as Brian silently watched him, an indescribable ‘something’ lingering just behind the disinterested mask he wore.

 

 

 

Brian took note of the kid’s ratcheting anxiety as the younger man rinsed his mouth and spit several times, then finished with a healthy dose of water. The blond was eyeballing him the whole time like Brian was the Big Bad Wolf come to life. Justin was nearly vibrating with nerves and Brian realized if he didn’t figure something out quickly, this whole thing would be over before it really started. The kid’s every thought was reflected on his face, and if they didn’t resolve this now, it would show on camera and all would be for naught.

 

Thinking back over the last several months – getting fired, finding it impossible to find another advertising job, nearly running through his savings and investments to meet his bills – Brian had to admit that he needed this job nearly as much as Justin claimed to. No, he certainly couldn’t mark this one down as a stellar year, thanks to that fucker, Gardner Vance. And, if he was entirely honest with himself, thanks in no small part to his own hair-triggered temper. In the moment, though, trashing Vance’s office had seemed like a proportionate response to being summarily fired despite all his hard work over the years and the insubstantial promises of a partnership that Ryder had constantly dangled in front of him. In hindsight, maybe not so much. But, it was too late to worry about that now, even if Brian did regrets. Right now, Brian had a more immediate problem to address - one that, hopefully, could be fixed a little more quickly than the shithole his life had fallen into. Right now, Brian had to somehow save the job that he HAD, not worry about the one he didn’t have. And that meant somehow soothing his nervy co-star.

 

Brian observed the young blond man who he was soon going to fuck for bucks in front of the cameras.The kid was kinda cute, even when he was freaking out and being a bit of a drama queen. Then again, he WAS about to be deflowered on film. Not the most intimate of introductions into bottoming. Brian had to get this under control, however, if there was any hope of getting this scene in the can anytime today.

 

The experienced older man looked the neophyte over slowly, watching the anxiety eating through what was left of the kid’s confidence. That had to be nipped in the bud. He had no doubt that the man would meet all the physical . . . requirements - Ted would have made sure of that - but he had to have his head on straight if this was going to work. Time for a little calming persuasion.   

 

“You ever have sex in front of anyone before?” Brian was pretty sure of the answer, but there was a method to his madness here. The look of shock on Justin’s face at the question gave Brian all the answer he needed.

 

“No!” Justin exclaimed, then gulped another mouthful of water. He wiped his lips with the back of his hand as Brian watched intently. “Um . . . have you?”

 

The older man smirked. “A time or two,” he responded with a laugh. Justin thought there was more to Brian’s answer than he was letting on.

 

“I’m just not sure I can do this, here, with people, you know, watching.”

 

“Think of your college fund, Thumper. Keep your eye on the prize. Just like me.” Brian rolled his lips in. He really hadn’t meant to add that last part. The kid didn’t need to know about his personal life, for fuck’s sake.

 

“You mean you’re doing this just for the money, too?” Brian didn’t exactly give off ‘poor’ vibes from what Justin had seen of the man so far. The jeans he was wearing earlier probably cost more than Justin’s monthly rent!

 

Brian shrugged. “We all do what we have to do, kid.” He didn’t really want to explain his motives or reasons or problems to this young man, but there was something about him . . . something . . . honest, he supposed. Then that smile broke out and Brian was damn near blinded by it.

 

 

 

“That makes me feel a little better,” Justin said. “Still . . . I . . .”

 

 

Brian stepped closer to the young man, invading his space. “Still, nothing. You can do this. Just to show up here, you’ve got to be pretty brave. The rest is all cake,” Brian said as he reached around and locked the door without taking his gaze from Justin’s face.

 

Justin could feel the sink he was leaning against pressing into his butt as his heart hammered and his dick throbbed. “I don’t feel very brave right now,” he squeaked out as the looming presence of his co-star moved nearer. Damn, Brian’s breath was so warm, his scent distracting.

 

Brian ignored the kid’s objections, using his own body to invade the younger man’s personal space and back him further back against the wash basin without taking his gaze from Justin’s face. Justin couldn’t do anything but stare up into Brian’s face as the older man brought them chest to chest. Justin’s breath caught in his throat as Brian braced a hand on either side of his body, lightly gripping the sink edge and leaning in, getting impossibly closer, bending to speak directly into Justin’s ear.

 

“I don’t think even I would have had the guts to lose my virginity on camera, for money, just to spite my old man,” Brian purred.

 

Justin shivered, instinctively placing a hand in the center of Brian’s chest and leaning closer, breathing him in as Brian continued to whisper in his ear, warm air teasing the fine hairs just behind it.

 

“I figure if you can suck it up and do that, I can force myself to say those stupid, pussy lines.” Brian released a put-upon sigh that elicited the laugh he’d been hoping for from his companion, which helped drain some of the blond’s tension away. Brian lightly licked the shell of that shapely ear with just the point of his tongue as he continued. “You’ll be fine. Just follow my lead.” He nuzzled the side of Justin’s neck. “It’s very important to stay relaxed, so just ignore the cameras.”

 

Justin whimpered, his senses overwhelmed by the veritable heat radiating from Brian. Everything he did sent delicious sensations racing around inside him until his brain was as useless as oatmeal. Brian was now leaving openmouthed kisses on his jaw in between his instructions.

 

“Focus on me and how I’m making you feel. It may seem uncomfortable at first, but I’ll make it as good as I can . . .”

 

He was licking Justin’s lips now, tentatively asking permission to enter, and when Justin opened, he gently slipped inside to taste and explore the recesses of Justin’s mouth. Justin was too far gone to care that he moaned aloud or had tangled his fingers into Brian’s belt loops to pull the taller man closer and grind their cocks together, or that he eventually slid his butt all the way onto the edge of the sink, spread his legs and pulled Brian into the deeper vee they made, kissing the man back for all he was worth.

 

Brian’s head swam. He’d come in here to work the kid up, get him a little horny, take his mind off the cameras and what they were about to do. Of course, it wasn’t entirely altruistic; he’d been wanting to taste those pretty lips since he’d first laid eyes on them, and if he could achieve both, well, all the better.

 

But he hadn’t expected this . . . this passion? Connection? Heat? Whatever the fuck it was, it made Brian want the kid to stick around, even if it meant he had to say some stupid, cheesy, lovesick drivel for the masses.

 

‘Did I just moan?’ the stoic man who prided himself on his self-control wondered in disbelief, even as he dug his fingers into Justin’s denim-covered ass and pulled him impossibly closer.

 

For several minutes after that, neither of them thought or said much at all. They were both too preoccupied with feeling to engage their higher thought processes. Brian was just about to dispense with the pleasantries, say fuck waiting for the cameras, and move on to the real meat of the matter, when there was a loud knock on the door, and Daphne demanded that they show their faces and get to work - or they were both fired for real.

 

 

Brian took a deep breath and pulled back. “We need a signal,” he spoke up, remembering what he’d been meaning to say before he was so pleasantly distracted. “Something you can use to tell me if you are upset or if I need to slow down or something. Preferably something that won’t look off even when we’re on camera.”

 

Justin was still coming out of the sexual haze his companion had inspired and as such was caught unawares by the sudden caring displayed by the otherwise acerbic man. He had to swallow twice to dislodge the lump in his throat. And even then he couldn’t think of anything to say.

 

 

 

Daphne knocked again, even louder this time, so Brian dropped a hasty peck on pink lips and mumbled, “Pinch me or something,” then quickly left the tiny room, a bewildered Justin still teetering on the edge of the sink.

A film stars.png

Brian found Ted and grabbed him by the shirt collar, dragging him off to the side, out of earshot of the rest of the crew.

 

“What the hell, Bri . . .”

 

“Shut the fuck up, Theodore,” Brian spat angrily at his confused boss. “What the hell were you thinking? I’ll tell you what you were thinking; you weren’t! You couldn’t see past that adorable little twink persona and the dollar signs over his head to even ask if the kid had taken it up the ass before. This is one of the shittiest things you’ve ever done Ted, and that’s saying a lot.” Brian raked a hand through his hair in frustration. “Now he wants to keep the job - and fuck knows he thinks he doesn’t have any alternatives, and maybe he doesn’t - but you should’ve asked him, Ted!” Brian hissed.

 

Ted stood quietly, accepting the dressing-down. Once Brian was finally silent, he said, “I didn’t ask you either, Bri. Maybe I should? Have you taken it up the ass before?”

 

Brian paled, rocked back on his heels, and sucked his lips in, before narrowing his eyes at Ted and literally growling at him. “I’m not a fucking virgin, Ted, so it’s not the same fucking thing, and you know it.” Ted shrugged but didn’t look all that contrite. “Whatever. So, I’ll fix this little fuck-up of yours, and hopefully we can all move the hell on. But I just wanted you to know what a shit I think you can be sometimes,” Brian concluded. Then one other idea popped into Brian’s head and he turned back. “By the way, is the kid even legal? He looks about 16.”

 

 

“Of course he’s legal,” Ted asserted, nodding his head vigorously. “I double-checked it myself, not to mention Daphne’s known him her whole life, so he couldn’t lie about it if he tried.”

 

 

“At least you didn’t fuck that up too,” Brian said, before quickly settling on a plan. “Okay, here’s the deal. We’re just gonna have to wing it this time, and you’re gonna have to get creative with the editing because my first concern is the kid’s comfort level, NOT your lighting issues or hitting marks and cues. Got it.”

 

 

Sensing that Brian was about at the end of his patience, Ted agreed immediately and moved off to talk to Daphne and the crew about the change.

 

astar.pngastar.pngastar.png

 

 

Justin fidgeted in his cowboy costume, trying to loosen the red bandana Daphne had knotted around his neck. He kept glancing around as Brian said his lines. He would have laughed at the absurdity of the scene and the hokey lines except for the fifteen or so crew members hanging around waiting for him to take his clothes off. Okay, so they were just doing their jobs but, still, he was in a room full of people and . . .

 

Brian saw the kid’s attention wander again and stepped closer, deciding to forgo the rest of the corny lines and just get the fuck on with it. He grabbed Justin’s head in both hands and claimed his unsuspecting mouth with a swooping move that he knew from experience would have the kid’s attention focused solely on him for the duration. Every time Justin would get used to one action, Brian would change it up, keeping him off balance, not letting him think too much and making sure the kid was literally putty in his hands. So far his strategy was working perfectly too. Instead of nervously eyeing the filming crew, Justin’s eyes were closed, his hands were clawing at Brian’s shirt and his mouth was wholly occupied.

 

While the youth was sufficiently distracted, Brian began the process of inconspicuously separating them both from their clothing. He started with the snap just under his companion’s hands, so it would register in Justin’s head what he was doing, and by the time he had the third snap undone, Justin was helping, then pulling the shirt free of Brian’s body.

 

Next, Brian slid Justin’s vest off, and when the kid seemed ready to pull away again, Brian tugged him closer and placed Justin’s hands back on his chest - moving them around to let Justin know he could touch Brian any way he liked - and this time, when he took Justin’s mouth, it was heated and passionate, encouraging the blond to stay with him and meet him at least halfway. Justin responded exactly as Brian had expected, diving into the kiss with zeal and giving back almost as good as Brian had delivered to start with.

 

Justin, who seemed to really be getting into the swing of things by that point, rubbed his hands along Brian’s chest and sides, reveling in the way Brian dominated his mouth, the way he demanded Justin participate. When his palms brushed over Brian’s hard nipples, the older man’s abs pulled in and his breath gushed out over Justin’s lips.

 

“You like that?” Justin asked, breathing the words into Brian’s mouth.

 

Brian’s only answer was to pull Justin even closer and tug at the button on his jeans. Justin rubbed Brian’s nipples again, and this time Brian groaned into Justin’s mouth. His hands tangled in the thick blond hair as he forced Justin’s head to the side, allowing him to attack the ivory column of the boy’s neck with nipping bites and hot licks.

 

Justin grappled at Brian pants, fumbling a bit till he managed to latch onto the button at the waist. As he unfastened them, the back of Justin’s hand brushed Brian’s pubes, and it was then that he remembered what the beautiful stud had looked like naked in the dressing room. Justin slid his hands around Brian’s back and couldn’t help himself. He let his hands drift lower, grabbing an ass cheek in each hand and squeezing, then pulling Brian’s hips into his own. It was only then that he realized Brian had pushed his jeans down too and now his own cock was naked and rubbing against Brian’s.

 

Talk about a meltdown!

 

If Justin had been hard before, his dick was nearly exploding now. What he could feel of Brian was impressive, and he desperately wanted to look his fill at the gorgeous man. Brian, however, had other ideas. He took hold of Justin’s shoulders, then made a sweeping pass with his right leg, knocking Justin’s feet out from under him and landing them both on the blanket-covered hay pile. With a little bit of squirming, he yanked Justin’s jeans the rest of the way off and, before the lad could overthink it, stretched out on top of the smaller frame, ravishing his mouth all the while.

 

Now that they were in position, Brian let his hands wander, tweaking a nipple here, grazing a hipbone there, all the while waiting for the pinch that would let him know to slow down. When a full ten minutes had gone by (the longest Brian had ever made out with ANYONE), and no pinch was forthcoming, Brian sat back on his haunches, quickly grabbed a pale leg in each hand and deftly flipped the blond onto his stomach so fast that Justin actually squeaked in surprise.

 

Justin was, in fact, so stunned, that he almost panicked. He’d really been enjoying the foreplay and was totally unprepared for the abrupt shift towards the final act. He worried that Brian was just going to shove it in, so to speak, and he really wasn’t ready for that yet. So he immediately reached back and put his hand on Brian’s thigh, getting ready to pinch him.

 

Before he had to resort to that, though, he felt Brian’s tongue at the nape of his neck and the heavy but comforting weight of Brian’s whole body blanketing his back.

 

“Shhhh, s’okay,” Brian murmured into his skin, his voice barely loud enough to be audible.

 

Justin immediately quieted. The reassurance he felt had just as much to do with Brian’s soothing tone as with the deft way the self-assured man moved his hands over Justin’s skin, soothing away every tiny bit of distress. Even the damp breath on his skin as Brian snuck in one tiny kiss after another was calming. His body knew he was in good hands, even if his mind was still balking at the novel experience.

 

Brian continued nipping and licking his way down the gloriously soft, pale skin until he reached the generous mounds of Justin’s ass. There he paused. He had to. He HAD to send up a silent thought of thanks to the gay gods that had sent him that perfect, perky bubble butt to play with. He braced his forehead briefly in the small of Justin’s back, an ass cheek in each hand, and firmly pushed the two halves together, then pulled them apart before opening his eyes.

 

There it was.

 

The little virgin pucker that could only be described as ‘pretty’, wedged deep in the crease. Brian had to take a steadying breath as his cock throbbed to possess it, reminding himself not to rush the kid. Instead, he pulled Justin’s hips up and buried his face in the cleft, using his tongue to good advantage in order to give the blond the best bloody rimming ever seen in the world of porn.

 

Justin almost shot his load, and probably would have had he not had a firm grip on his dick when Brian first entered him with his talented tongue. No one had ever rimmed him before. In the abstract he’d kinda thought the idea of rimming was a little nasty, given what that orifice was for. But Brian hadn’t given him a chance to object, and now that he was doing it, Justin really didn’t want him to stop. It felt incredible!

 

Brian knew the instant the kid forgot about the cameras. In fact, he was pretty sure Justin forgot about everything except what Brian was doing to him. The Stud grinned and chuckled at that thought. The short pause ended quickly though as Justin moaned and pushed back against his face, silently begging for more contact.

 

Brian kept his mouth busy while filling his palm with lube - hopefully out of range of the cameras, but if not, too bad. Maybe the housewives watching could do with a little bit of education. He didn’t want them to think gay men could just go at it unprepared like hetero couples could. So, if they saw the introduction of the lube, it might actually be a good thing, right?

 

His next step was to slide a lubed finger in Justin’s hole. That part happened with ease. In fact, he was pretty sure the younger man hadn’t even noticed that his tongue had been replaced. Brian used his teeth to bite firmly into the boy’s left cheek while he inserted a second finger, intentionally distracting Justin from the stretch. However Justin did notice this time, and his head turned, seeking Brian’s face, worry showing clearly on his own.

 

Shit!

 

Brian quickly realized he was not going to be able to take Justin from behind as planned. The boy was too skittish. Adding more lube and carefully inserting a third finger already had Justin clenching around the digits, so Brian stopped moving his hand and went back to licking and nipping Justin’s butt, lazily stroking the younger man’s flagging erection with his free hand. Within a few moments, Justin was back in the game, hard as rock, and pushing back on Brian’s fingers, impaling himself. Brian figured it was now or never.

 

“Roll over,” he demanded, leaning to the side to give Justin room to follow orders, and grabbing a condom while he was at it.

 

Justin did as he’d been told, but was not really sure what to do with his hands while Brian donned the prophylactic, or how to arrange himself on the hay bales. He worried that he probably looked silly sitting there with his knees pressed tightly together. It wasn’t a very porn-worthy pose, but he really didn’t know how to fix that. Even worse, he could feel himself blushing when Brian looked his way and then made to move into position only to encounter the locked knees. Justin couldn’t help it. Everyone was staring, and spreading his legs wide would just make it worse and make him feel even more vulnerable. His eyes pleaded with Brian to DO something.

 

Brian ducked his head, internally berating himself for flipping the kid so precipitously. He should have just gone with his gut and taken him on all fours. Now he’d have to start all over.

 

Resigned, Brian stretched out along Justin’s side, stroking a hand up and down his torso, kissing him and trying to distract him again. It worked much faster this time, as Justin seemed accustomed to kissing him and touching him. In fact, Brian allowed himself a small, internal chuckle when Justin almost immediately started rutting against Brian’s hand and his legs instinctively parted on their own.

 

Shit! The kid was a fucking natural! SO responsive! To nearly every touch . . .

 

Brian kept his lips on Justin’s neck as he maneuvered himself between the blond’s legs, which instantly wrapped around his hips of their own accord. Justin was making sexy little noises that set Brian’s teeth on edge and had him wanting to pound into the boy like a madman. But he wouldn’t. He hadn’t liked it when it had been done to him that way and he would do what he could to make Justin’s first time better.

 

Besides, it was no hardship kissing the kid. Now that Justin had once again forgotten about their audience, he was really into it. His hands roamed all over Brian’s body - something the Stud secretly loved - then moved up to tug at his hair. Meanwhile, Justin’s legs were absently pulling Brian’s hips closer to the goal. This boy was heady stuff indeed, and Brian barely remembered to reach out a flailing hand for more lube, then stroke both his and Justin’s dicks with it before moving on.

 

Justin groaned into Brian’s mouth at the contact with his extremely oversensitized cock. His mind was a fog of sexual bliss. He didn’t know Brian. Not really. But the guy was a veritable genius. He knew all the right places to touch, when to touch them, and exactly HOW to touch them to elicit the greatest pleasure. Justin was so lost in the moment that it barely registered when Brian began nudging against his entrance while thrusting his tongue into Justin’s mouth. Justin was too wrapped up in the kiss, his fingers digging into Brian’s scalp, to even notice that he’d pulled his legs up and out, easing Brian’s path. It wasn't until he felt the burn of the initial stretch that he paused, sucked in a huge breath, and gave a painful yank to Brian’s hair, pulling the man’s head back in a signal to stop.

 

Before Justin could utter a word, Brian stilled his forward movement and locked his gaze to the crystal blue eyes. The younger man struggled to keep his composure, feeling the first tendrils of alarm creeping in. Then he remembered where they were and what they were doing. He took a deep, steadying breath, trying to calm himself through the sheer force of his will, and begging silently for Brian to help before he made a fool of himself.

 

Seeing the near panic, Brian buried his face in the crook of the younger man's neck, trying at the same time to make the move look normal for the cameras, while he patiently whispered into his partner’s ear. “Shhh. I got you. Just breath through it and try to relax. Let me in when you’re ready.”

 

Justin’s eyes watered. He wasn’t sure if it was pain or gratitude that had his emotions welling. He knew Brian could have just kept going, and there wasn’t a damn thing he could have done about it, but the older man was leaving it up to him to decide when he was ready, cameras be damned. Justin let out the breath he had been holding and all his fear went with it. His whole body relaxed, allowing the rest of Brian’s cock to glide effortlessly into his depths. It was still a little uncomfortable, but no longer painful.

 

Brian let out a mewling groan at the sudden forward motion and the unexpected sensation of being fully inside the tightest ass he’d ever known. He had to stay really still and pant through a few breaths to get his own body back under control so he didn’t blow like a horny teen. That definitely wouldn't have gone over well for the cameras. Talk about one for the gag reels!

 

Justin tilted his hips marginally and Brian turned his head to look him in the eye, absently brushing a shock of sweaty hair back from his high forehead. He silently asked if Justin was ready for more. Justin bit his lower lip but nodded, so Brian tested the waters by pulling out a bit and slowly sliding back in. Justin released his tortured lip and grinned up at Brian’s serious expression. Brian tipped his head to the side as if in thanks, making his damp hair briefly drop over his eyes before leaning back in and grinning at Justin. As he reclaimed the now swollen and bruised lips, Brian pulled out all the way, slammed back in, and decided the slap on the ass Justin gave him was to urge him on, not stop him . . .

 

 

Daphne and Ted were in Daphne’s office trying to wrap their heads around the fact that not only had their stars made out for nearly an hour and a half, but the actual fucking had lasted almost forty-five minutes the first time.

 

That’s right, the FIRST time.

 

The boys had just been lying there, in a sweaty heap, as the cameramen and light techs went about their business, thinking it was time to pack things away for the day when, before you could say ‘cum-shot’, Brian had Justin bent over the saddle stand, and was again pounding away - to Justin’s obvious, and vocal, delight.

 

All in all, four rounds of fucking later, not only were the stars exhausted, but so was the entire crew.

 

a Film-strip-images-pictures-page-1-clipart-2.png

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

6/7/17 - Credit for the really hot sex scene in this chapter goes out to our lovely Saje! Can we just say, Wow! Also, check out the new story banner the talented Marny has provided - beautiful. We had lots of editing help here too - Samcdee, Eureka1, plus a couple of random others - thanks abound. And we love seeing all you others who just pop in to read. If anyone out there wants to try their pen at writing - even if you only want to write a sentence or two - please feel free. We hosts will move your contribution around to fit into the story and/or help in any other way needed. You can also email TAG or leave an idea on the KD Facebook page. But, however you do it, if you’ve got an idea, we want to hear it! We need all your porn fantasy ideas to keep our boys busy in this story! The more the merrier! TAG & NC.