- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, now that Brian and Justin have gotten . . . acquainted, what mischief can they get up to? Let's see . . . Enjoy! TAG & NC.

 

a movie-camera-clip-art1.jpga movie-camera-clip-art1.jpga movie-camera-clip-art1.jpg

 

Chapter 3 - Easy Rider.

 

Justin wasn't sure how he felt about returning to Backdoor Adventures the next day. One minute he was ecstatic at the idea of seeing Brian again, longing for his touch, daydreaming about yet another encounter, and thrilled by the prospect of once again being in the hands of a sexual maestro. The next minute Justin found himself dreading a second meeting, sure he'd read way too much into what had happened the day before or, even worse, had totally imagined the whole experience. Seriously, what were the odds that Justin Taylor had really spent the whole day making love to a sex god on two legs? Or that he’d bottomed for the first time - in front of a dozen people, including DAPHNE, for fuck’s sake - and absolutely loved it! It was inconceivable. Maybe he’d imagined the whole thing. Maybe he was delusional. Maybe he was in a coma and this was all just a weird fever-induced hallucination. It couldn’t be real.  

 

But whatever the explanation, Justin figured he was liable to make an utter fool out of himself if he didn’t dial back his drama queen tendencies before he came face to face with his dream man again. He couldn’t face Brian like this. He had to get a grip on himself.

 

He kept telling himself all these helpful suggestions the entire bus ride to the warehouse and even as he walked in through the front doors. It seemed to be working, too. By the time he walked through the soundstage doors, he was feeling supremely confident and ready to face whatever the day brought him. He was Jaysin Pourne - Porn Star. He could do anything he fucking wanted to. Right?

 

Then he saw the crowd of people waiting for him around the trestle table set up in the corner of the studio, and all that good advice he’d given himself just evaporated from his brain.

 

Sitting around the table were not only Ted, Daphne, and several of the tech crew, but also a gloriously shirtless Brian and an equally shirtless, and totally drool-worthy newcomer. This new addition was a big blond behemoth, magnificently muscled, sporting a thick, full beard, shaggy, blond hair slicked back from his broad forehead, an aquiline nose and strong chin, and yards of golden-tan skin with just the right amount of body hair outlining his deliciously sculpted pecs and winding downward in a light blond trail over his eight-pack abs till it thickened into a tantalizingly furry treasure trail that disappeared into the waistband of his jeans. So drool-worthy.  

 

 

This giant of a man was leaning back in his chair, laughing with a booming joyfulness that echoed off the unfinished rafters of the soundstage. He seemed so relaxed and in control. With his commanding presence and exemplary physique, Justin wouldn’t have been surprised if this guy had just sailed into port after a season of marauding around the countryside of some distant coast, leapt off the deck of his Viking ship, and then barged into their midst ready to take them all as his willing slaves. The key word being ‘willing’. Seriously, this man was a scorcher.

 

The giant seemed to fill up the room even more so than Brian, who was sitting next to the new addition and smiling over at the gorgeous Viking with an inviting leer. As he walked closer, Justin watched as Brian laughed at something Viking Man said then playfully reached out and grabbed the guy’s big bulging biceps with a familiar little squeeze. Viking Man smiled back at Brian and gave a saucy wink.

 

What the fuck?

 

Justin decided then and there he absolutely hated the handsome newcomer with a feral passion that bordered on psychosis.

 

“Justin! Perfect timing.” Ted jumped to his feet as soon as he espied his young employee and ushered him over to the table. “I've got someone I want you to meet. Jaysin Pourne, this is Thor Hammerthruster!”

 

“Of course you are,” Justin murmured under his breath, unsurprised at the visitor’s name.

 

“Welcome to the business, Jaysin. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” Thor said as he stood up . . . and up. Justin found himself staring directly at the broad expanse of chest he’d glimpsed from across the room earlier. With the height of the man, Justin didn’t have to look down very far to see the impressive ‘hammer’ Thor was, no doubt, known for thrusting. Unfortunately, from Brian’s seated position that weapon was right at eye-level and, Justin noticed with chagrin, Brian was taking full advantage of the view.

 

“Yeah,” Justin said, as he shook Thor’s extended hand, “It’s a real pleasure.”

 

“It most certainly is,” Brian said, his eyes still on Thor’s crotch.   

Oh yeah, Justin thought, he definitely hated Thor.  

 

Ted cleared his throat to get everyone’s attention.“Yes, well, now that we have the initial introductions out of the way, let’s get down to business, shall we? Daphne, why don’t you pass out the revised scripts to everyone.”

 

“You’ll notice that the basic script is still the same, with one major change. Instead of it being just Jaysin and Aiden, this script will focus on Jaysin, Aiden, and Thor,” Daphne explained as she handed a new script to the three men.

 

Brian flipped through the pages of the new script, smirking here, raising a provocative eyebrow there. “Oh, he is . . . this is quite doable.” Thor gave him that wink again.  

 

Justin looked through the pages, each one more erotic and lustful than the one before, each one bringing a darker blush to his skin. No . . . just no. When he got to page 15, he knew there was no way was he doing that! And why did they need to have Thor involved in the first place? Why hadn’t Daphne mentioned that?

 

Brian noticed the red creeping across Justin’s skin and actually felt sorry for the kid. Yesterday he’d been an anal virgin, getting his cherry popped on film - and oh, what a delightful time they’d had accomplishing that feat - but today he would be involved in a mini-orgy, complete with cameras and an audience. He wanted to offer the young man some words of encouragement - and fuck all if that wasn’t totally out of character for him - but before he could say anything, Justin had tossed his sheaf of papers on the table and was on his feet.

 

“I know I’m just one of the actors here, and you are the powers that be, but we’ve already studied the other script, and now you want to make some very significant changes? Why? Why were we not given any notice? Why spring this on us at the last possible minute?”

 

“Well, we - Daphne and I - looked over the video yesterday and, although it was hot and you were both eager and convincing as lovers and had unbelievable chemistry together, there was—”

 

“Theodore!” Brian interjected. “Can you stop rambling and get to the point while we are all still young enough to understand it?”

 

“Right. Well, Daphne and I thought there was something missing in the fucking department.”

 

Brian’s head jerked up. “Excuse me? I know I did not just hear you say, Theodore, that there was something missing with my fucking.”

 

“Actually, Brian . . . um, Aiden . . . the problem wasn’t so much with the pitching as with the catching,” Daphne chimed in, trying to mollify the now belligerent brunet.

 

“What!??!”

 

“Justin, it isn’t that there was anything wrong, actually, just that—”

 

“What, Daphne? ‘Just that’ what?”

 

“We just thought that, since you’re not very experienced, you could use some . . . um . . . direction,” she replied. “Fucking for the cameras isn’t the same as just fucking for your own pleasure. There’s a certain amount of technique that’s called for. And that’s where Thor comes in.”

 

By this time, Brian had calmed down a little. He still wasn’t happy that his ability to pull the best performance out of the little virgin was being questioned. But he was at least somewhat pacified that it wasn’t HIS personal sexual prowess that they judged lacking. Justin, on the other hand, was livid! He was mortified! He was pissed off at his best friend! And Thor! Yes, yes, he definitely hated this man, and right now he wasn’t so sure about Daphne, either.

 

“And you didn’t think you could mention this to me last night?”

 

“We didn’t think it would be in anyone’s best interest if I mentioned it and you got all weird about it.” Daphne did feel a little guilty that her friend was being put in this position. In hindsight, it probably would have been better to have told him earlier, to have let him ease into the idea. But what was done, was done. Ted was her boss and she didn’t want to blow this opportunity for any of them. She could see, though, that Justin was not going to let this go easily.

 

Thor stood watching the interaction between the others, feeling almost as if this was somehow his fault, although he’d been called at the last minute for the gig. But he was never one to feel comfortable when others were not. He liked people and he liked people to like him. Most people automatically assumed he was a jerk because he was large, buff, and good looking. That kind of assumption always made him shake his head internally, though. What ever happened to actually finding out who someone was before you labeled them?

 

“I don’t want to cause any tension on the set, Ted,” the big man said. “Maybe I could talk to Jaysin for a few minutes, give him the lowdown on what you and I talked about last night. Maybe that would help put him a little more at ease?”

 

“Great idea, Thor. You two talk over there by the craft table, have some bagels and juice, and we’ll be here going over the modifications to the script with Aiden.”

 

Justin reluctantly walked with Thor to the craft table. It wasn’t much by industry standards, just some bagels, chips, juice, and a few fruit selections, but food of any type was okay with Justin. The starving artist quickly filled a plate before dealing with Viking Man.

 

Brian watched them from his seat, hoping that Thor would be able to talk some sense into the kid. He was looking forward to manhandling that Viking today - several times, if he had his way. And he knew he would.

 

When he’d first arrived and caught sight of the man, his cock had twitched in appreciation. As he’d talked to him for a few minutes before Justin had arrived, he’d got an up-close and personal look at the way the man’s muscles rippled beneath that sweaty skin, the way his hips sloped and disappeared into the low-slung waist of his jeans, and Brian’s imagination had run wild with possibilities. Ah, yes, the day looked exceedingly bright - the Viking and the Virgin.

 

Brian was attempting to focus on what Theodore and Daphne were trying to tell him about the script changes when Justin’s giggle suddenly filled the room. Hopefully that meant that the boy had come to his senses and would be participating fully in their filming today. He’d spent some quite pleasant jerk-off time the night before reliving the first day of their budding porn careers.

 

“No! No! Put me down, Thor!” Any sincerity in Justin’s voice was pretty much drowned out by the giggles that followed.

 

“Not on your life, little captive. You are mine now,” the huge man boomed out, followed by a deep rumble of his own.

 

The occupants of the table looked up at the disturbance to see the small blond slung over the shoulder of the tall blond, his jean-covered ass being cheerfully spanked as he playfully pummelled the naked skin of Thor’s back.

 

“You’ll get yours for this, Thor!”

 

“I certainly hope so, Sprite,” he laughed. “I certainly hope so.”

 

Whatever Thor had said to Justin, it had certainly worked to put the boy at ease!

 

Suddenly, Brian wasn’t quite so thrilled at the thought of seeing these two getting along with each other. No, he wasn’t happy with their mutual ‘giggling’ at all. As a matter of fact, he might actually be hating that Viking before the day was over.

 

 

Justin followed the others over to the stage area and eyed the day’s ‘prop’. The motorcycle stationed there was sleek and sexy. All black leather, brushed chrome, and shiny metal. It was the epitome of masculine fantasy machines. It was also absolutely *HUGE*. It looked like it was built for Attilla the Hun. Which meant it was the perfect size for Thor. Justin spied the computer screen set up next to the main camera and could see that the green screen was being transformed into a brickwork wall and cobblestone street scene as a backdrop for the bike. Even the two large metal braces that were propping up the bike so it would be completely immobile had been green screened out. The entire set up had Justin more than a little worried about exactly what he’d be expected to do on - or with - that particular prop.

 

 

The three actors quickly ran through the lines of the scene. Justin didn’t really even register what he was saying. The ‘foreplay’ - which is what Daphne called the dialogue portion of the scene - seemed irrelevant. Supposedly, that was what the women who were going to be watching this scene wanted, which was all fine and good, but Justin was too focused on what he was going to have to be doing next to worry about some hokey dialogue. He was just glad he managed to get through it all, hopefully in a convincing manner. Then, it was time to move on to the real stuff.

 

Trying to look sexy while following conflicting directions from at least four different people, Justin straddled the bike backwards. It wasn’t easy. The damn bike was so fucking big to start with and he was getting on it the wrong way. At least he didn’t fall on his face. He hoped they could edit out the really awkward parts later. Then, gripping the handlebars, he hoisted his ass up until he was sitting right atop the strut that connected to the front wheel, with his legs dangling, one on each side of the machine. It wasn’t the most comfortable seat. The speedometer gauge was digging into his ass and the stupid ignition key was poking into the crease at the top of his thigh. How the fucking hell was he going to make this look sexy? He would be doing well, he thought, to just hold on and not fall on his head. He didn’t think even the ‘Expert’, Thor, could make this look porny. But then again, maybe he was wrong. Thankfully, this time around, he just had to sit there and look pretty.

 

As soon as Justin was situated, Thor mounted the bike. Somehow, the giant managed to make the ungainly process of lifting his leg over the bike’s seat look ridiculously sexy. Maybe it was the ‘come hither’ look on his brooding face that did it? Or maybe it was the way his monstrous, hard, and dripping dick lolled between his long legs as he maneuvered around and then settled his naked chest against the bike’s chassis? Justin didn’t understand it and had no idea how the fuck he was supposed to mimic that easy, sexy grace when he didn’t understand it to start with. This whole ‘porn technique’ thing was still a mystery. If that was going to be a requirement for this job, Justin wasn’t going to be employed for long.

 

Once Thor’s body was positioned, the big guy immediately started to devote himself to Justin’s dick. Despite the titillating sight of both Brian and Thor naked, Justin had been too spooked by the idea of the bike setup to stay hard, so it was going to take Thor a while to get that part accomplished. He was diligent in his undertaking though, licking and kissing and nibbling along Justin’s shaft until his cock finally started to take notice. After that, Justin pretty much forgot about his uncomfortable perch. He let his eyes drift closed, held on to the handlebars to steady himself, and just drifted on the bliss.

 

Right at the point when Thor was about to swallow Justin’s dick whole, the bike rocked a bit, distracting the newbie actor. He looked up and noted that Brian was now straddling the rear tire of the motorcycle, standing right behind Thor’s trim, muscular, oh so delicious, ass. Brian did not have the same problem Justin had experienced - he was as hard as you could ever want, his long, plum-colored dick pointing emphatically at the exposed asshole of their Viking Man, as if signifying the way. Brian was certainly following its lead. He shimmied his legs up on each side of the bike until his thighs were flush against Thor’s. Then he reached down with both hands, took hold of both Viking ass cheeks, and moaned aloud as his fingers sank into the taut flesh.

 

Thor seemed to like the ass massage he was getting. He moaned around Justin’s dick, bringing the youth’s attention back to his own cock for the time being. Mr. Hammerthruster certainly did have skills when it came to cocksucking - Justin had to give the man that. The way the man’s tongue swirled around his dick as his head bobbed up and down, all the while maintaining a steady suction, was more than acceptable. He especially liked the rough, scratchy feel of the big guy’s beard rubbing against the unprotected skin of his thighs and groin as the warm mouth did its work. It was just the right combination of pleasure and pain to make things interesting.

 

Justin tried to pay attention to his technique - after all that’s what Thor was there for, wasn’t it - to teach him to be the best bottom he could be? The big man had finally put Justin’s anger to rest when he’d told him to just be himself, to let go and enjoy, to not necessarily anticipate, but be in the moment. Right now, however, studying any kind of technique was impossible. But he was definitely in the moment as his head lolled back and his eyes fluttered closed again as he envisioned the chain mail, longboats, and broadswords of his partner’s ancestors.

 

He might have gone on like that, totally oblivious to everything else going on around him other than Thor’s expert attentions to his dick, if the bike hadn’t wobbled again and caused Justin’s eyes to pop open in alarm. Even though he knew the machine was braced and supposedly secure, he didn’t like the violent way it was now shaking forward and back. Of course, as soon as he looked it was pretty clear what was causing the disturbance. Down at the other end of Thor, Brian’s dick had found its way inside the beguiling ass of their Big Biker Boy, and he was thrusting home again and again, causing the entire contraption to rock dangerously.

 

Luckily for Justin’s erection, which had been threatening to flag because of his uncertain perch, the sight of Brian sinking into Thor’s ass with such abandon was riveting. Justin was quickly distracted from his worries and instead became entirely focused on the beautiful way Thor’s behind enveloped Brian’s thick length with each thrust. The erotic sounds of Brian’s grunting, the swack as his balls snapped against Thor’s ass, and the ecstatic look on the big brunet’s handsome features ignited a spark inside Justin that even the expert blow job hadn’t kindled.

 

When Brian’s hooded eyes wandered to meet Justin’s own, bright blue gaze, that tiny spark began to flare. He felt like there was some invisible tether connecting the two of them. It was almost like the body of the Viking Man linking them didn’t exist. Thor became just another prop in the scene, like the bike itself. And, in that moment, the entire roomful of other people disappeared from his consciousness. All he could see or feel was Brian.

 

Instinctively, he started to thrust with his hips at the same tempo as the man he was unable to look away from. A sexy, almost-not-there smile crept onto Brian’s face as he began to drive into his prop’s ass even harder. Even as he upped his pace, though, he never broke eye contact with the blond neophyte. Justin felt his heart synching with the rhythm Brian was setting, the cadence of everything both of them were doing increasing in tandem. And then, through some sort of visceral osmosis, the smoldering electrical fire that had started in the depths of Justin’s gut flared out and was instantly transmitted to Brian, causing his brain to short circuit as his climax burned through every nerve fibre in his body. Justin’s orgasm engulfed him one heartbeat later. They both yelled out their euphoria at the same time, spitting Thor with identical thrusts as they came together over and over again.

 

“And . . . cut!” Ted yelled in the background. “Excellent, guys! That was fucking amazing! And much cleaner for the cameras too.”  

 

Both Brian and Justin blinked at all the people that were now bustling around them. Brian, who was usually much more adroit, almost dropped the towel one of Ted’s assistants tossed his way. Justin didn’t bother to try and grab his towel - he was still holding onto the handlebars of the bike with a death grip and panting like a steam engine. Thor, who had immediately dropped Justin’s dick as soon as Ted announced the scene was done, was squirming around, wiping at the cum dripping from the corner of his mouth and trying to disengage himself from Brian’s dick so he could sit up. It took Brian a good sixty seconds to realize what was going on and move back so that Viking Man could right himself. Thor took another couple moments to unstick himself from the cum-covered seat, proving that he too had enjoyed himself in their threesome.

 

Justin, meanwhile, felt like that connection between himself and Brian was still there. Even though they weren’t even looking at one another anymore. Even though they’d never even touched in this scene. Even though there were a dozen people talking and walking around and handing them robes to wear. Even though Daphne was clamoring for his attention. It felt like there was some small piece of Brian inside him still that had been cemented by whatever the fuck had just happened.

 

What the fuck had just happened?

 

a Film-strip-images-pictures-page-1-clipart-2.png

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

6/11/17 - Thanks go out to Brandi1111 for the idea of a sweaty, sexy motorbike scene. NoChaser is the one to blame for dragging a hunky, bearded Chris H into the story as our ‘Thor’. I think Saje added the title. Thanks also to our Comma Momma & Chelle for catching all the typos. Now, which fantasy sex scene do you want to see next? Please leave us a review with your suggestions or email/text/comment in the working doc. We are writing this for you readers. Tell us what you want to see next! And please pop into the doc whenever you get a chance to keep us company while we write - TAG gets lonely, you know. TAG & NC.