- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time for Daphne to work her porny magic on the boys . . . Enjoy! TAG & NC

 

 

astar.pngastar.pngastar.png

 

 

Chapter. 5 - Justin And The King.

 

 

*Backdoor Adventures Steering Committee Chat*

 

Daphy: So, what do you guys think? I’m bouncing with excitement to hear how my online friends like this clip of Backdoor Adventures’ first scene. You guys are the first one’s seeing this. I can’t wait to hear if you like it or not.

 

SheLlaysya Wright: LAWD HAM & TURKEY! That scene was so hot I’m still having hot flashes. I think you have a winner on your hands, girl!

 

SkunkMama: It was wonderful! I just loved how connected they seemed. I was almost crying just watching the expression in their eyes as they made love. That was amazing!

 

You’reIt: I agree with Shell - It was really hot! The blond seemed so innocent. Nice job reproducing the whole innocent virgin thing with porn actors, Daphy!

 

Duckie: OMG! Jack’s *FACE* when he looks at Billy! I could just feel their love! It was so amazing.

 

Daphy: You guys didn’t think it was too sappy, did you? One of the actors complained that the dialog was too OOC.

 

Sammi: No. I think it was fine for the scene they were acting in. It was totally Brokeback Mountain. Yee Haw!

 

OreoCookie: While I don’t need to have dialog to be happy... bring on the fucking… it was a nice touch!

 

Daphy: Good. I was really worried about that. I personally thought it was fucking amazing . . . I had to go home and spend significant quality time with my fave dildo after work that day. As hot as they are on camera, you should see them in person. They are even hotter after the director calls ‘cut’!

 

Whiskey: No fair that you get to watch all that hotness in the flesh while we only get to see the edited version. I would give my left tit to be there with you watching this day in and day out! And in and out and in and out! Lol :p

 

Shine: I may be partial to the ladies, myself, but damn if I wouldn’t take either of those boys up on an offer if given! Those two are scorching hot. Where *DID* you find them Daph?

 

Daphy: Well, I’ve actually been friends with the blond for, like, forever. This happens to be his debut in porn though. The brunet is a friend of my boss’. I don’t think he has any real acting experience either, but together these two have so much fucking chemistry it’s incendiary! I’m surprised the set hasn’t spontaneously combusted already. LOL.

 

MrsHubs: Okay, just finished feeding the kids and escaped the MIL’s yammering... What did I miss? Was there dick involved? How big was it? And do I need to go have a smoke break while I think it over?

 

Daphy: LOLOLOLOL!

 

You’reIt: Check the link above, MrsHubs. You HAVE to watch it! Just make sure your kids are already in bed. It’s definitely NSFW... or for family time.

 

SnowySunshine: YES! This is so much fun! I’m so jelly of you, Daphy, that you get to actually be there watching this stuff being made! And, BTW, love the porn names . . . I’m so looking forward to getting my porny fill from this site. You are a lucky woman, Daphy. I can’t wait to see what else you come up with!

 

Daphy: So glad you guys are enjoying my baby! So, any suggestions? Any fantasies you are just dying to see these hotties act out? I’m always looking for ideas to write for them. I love all your support. You ladies are my target audience, so tell me what you want to see and I’ll do my best to make it happen.

 

StraightUp: Don’t look at me . . . If I were writing this stuff the only plot you’d see is that Billy dies and Jack spends his life mourning him. LOL. You’re the light, fluffy, romantic one in our group, Daphy! I can’t write that shit! And you’d definitely never see me writing the kind of sappy dialogue you folks have been talking about. Everytime I think about one gay guy calling another ‘Baby’ I feel like gagging.

 

MrsHubs: Better to gag on ‘Baby’ than on dick I always say...

 

QueenT: If you gag on it, then you’re doing it wrong, MrsHubs! I can direct you to some really lovely porn if you need a refresher course.  

 

MrsHubs: Exactly my point, Queen T! Watching the link now on my tablet, it is so hot, my ovaries are melting...while high-fiving each other. . . look at the way they LOOK at each other! You’ve really got something there. . .

 

Mama2CC: I don’t know if I have any big suggestions, just keep the hotness coming, and coming and coming.

 

OreoCookie: Well, I know what I’d do if I had a naked ‘Jack’ lying there . . . I’d hog tie him, climb up his long tall cool drink of a body and then yell Yippeee Ki Yi Yay! LOL.

 

MrsHubs: I  want to see them in tights! I bet that little Blondie can really get his groove  on, look at the way he moves his hips! And the legs on the Brunet? Jeezus, do they ever stop? Not to mention cocks, cuz I would never do that. . . snicker.

 

Shine: Why would you want to put clothing on them? What a waste! What I want to see is the little blond topping the big guy! That I would pay money to see. LOL.

 

Diamond: All I want to see is that sweet little Billy dressing in big Jack’s clothing. Kinky, I know. But nobody’s ever done that story and I’m dying to read it . . .

 

Daphy: Thanks, ladies. I love all your comments and your enthusiastic support. I have so many ideas in my head, I just wish I could write them all. And every minute I spend with these two I get even more fantasies. I mean, if you think these two are hot on camera, you should see them in the flesh - and I *DO* mean in the flesh . . . every single hard inch of it - in the back room of the club I caught them in last night. *Phew* I had to take three cold showers after that demonstration.

 

MrsHubs: Did you take ‘The Mighty Intruder’ with you? Inquiring minds want to know . . . lol.

 

 

Daphy: Don’t want to overshadow, but . . . Yeah! LOL.

 

MrsHubs: *snickering snort* . . . thought so. . . ;p

 

Daphy: Well, off to go write some more smoking hot porn. Let me know if you ladies have more requests. I personally love having real live men to act out my porn fantasies. It makes this writing gig sooooo much more . . . Satisfying! LOL.

 

You’reIt: Great job so far, Daphy! Happy Writing! Nite!

 

a Film-strip-images-pictures-page-1-clipart-2.pnga Film-strip-images-pictures-page-1-clipart-2.pnga Film-strip-images-pictures-page-1-clipart-2.png

 

When Brian emerged from the corner of the room he used as a dressing area, Justin’s mouth dropped open. He knew that Brian had been beautiful the night before at Babylon - his eyes closed and head thrown back as he chased his orgasm - but it was nothing compared to the vision in front of him now. In the sapphire blue, silky tunic flowing open down the front, and the low riding, skin-hugging half-pants of his costume, the man was stunning. The jewel hue highlighted the olive tones in Brian’s skin, and the memory of just how much more skin the cloth was hiding played havoc with Justin’s already skyrocketing libido. The inherent air of arrogance with which Brian carried himself was the crowning touch. With his auburn hair slicked back from his face, Justin could easily imagine Brian as a nineteenth-century king, an imperial ruler of a mighty nation. And though he knew he was merely playing a role, Justin felt somewhat dowdy in contrast, his own suit a conservative black with a crisp high collar and simple gray waistcoat.

 

“This is . . . different,” Brian mused aloud with a touch of disdain.

 

Justin turned to see what the man was talking about and almost couldn’t believe his eyes. The sound stage had been transformed – much more so than it had been yesterday before the aborted filming – into a kind of nineteenth century Southeast Asian bordello temple. There were faux silk draperies in deep red hanging in front of the green screen. There were incense sticks burning in every available corner on top of elegant looking oriental tables. Miniature paper mache elephants dotted the floor along one side, giving the appearance of a shrine to the pachyderm gods, and tacky gold-plated bowls and statuary were stationed on every other surface. The floor itself had been covered in portable wood dance tiles, snapped together to cover a majority of the surface. For the waltz, no doubt.

 

“Wow. When did all this happen?”

 

“What? You mean you didn’t read the script, Thumper?” Brian couldn’t resist giving back a bit of the treatment he’d been on the receiving end of the day before even though he, too, was a little stunned by the set up. “We are doing a King and I revival, I believe. Albeit with more sex and, thankfully, no pussy.” He shuddered at the thought of Deborah Kerr and sex in any sort of proximity. He quickly imagined Yul Brenner in those short pants and open robe, his oiled chest gleaming and his hands on his hips. Oh, yeah, he could definitely do Yul…

 

“There was no sex in The King and I, Brian,” Justin intoned imperiously.

 

“He had a harem, Twat. The sex was implied,” Brian informed him knowingly.

 

Justin rolled his eyes and slapped at the man with his script.

 

“So, guys, whaddya think?” Daphne interrupted, her face beaming at the changes she had spent a large portion of the early morning accomplishing.

 

The young writer had been completely unable to sleep the night before, what with steamy, erotic images of the Babylon fuckfest consuming her. Although her trusty dildo had provided some much needed physical relief, it hadn’t done much to put her fantasies to bed. Finally, she had just given up, drove into work and proceeded to make the set much more fitting for the sexual conflagration she was sure would be coming today. She only hoped the cloth was fire retardant. Shit, the girls were going to go crazy for this particular fantasy on film.

 

“You had a busy morning, Daphne.”

 

“That I did, Brian,” she replied with a smirk on her face. “I think the colors and the draped fabric will work well on film. Now, you two get ready to work your sexual magic and I’ll get the rest of the cast and crew in place.”

 

While the scene was talked through, and the camera and lighting angles were set, Brian’s head was filled with images of Justin dressed up like some old-fashioned Ken doll. And, damn, if he didn’t want to play with him! He wanted to undress that doll now. He didn’t want to wait. Visions of the boy slamming into the appreciative ass of last night’s trick nearly made him groan with longing and frustration, and the feel of the silk rubbing over his sensitive skin wasn’t doing a damn thing to help the situation.

 

Fuck! He needed to focus. He had to get through this somehow.  Brian had read through the script the night before and knew the lines he was supposed to say, although he nearly puked when he thought about actually saying some of those words.

 

“Your majesty,” he heard ‘Andy’s’ line. “You promised me a dance.”

 

“I remember no such words!”*

 

“But I remember!”*

 

“I will do the remembering.”*  He pulled ‘Andy’ down on the satin pillows that substituted for a bed on the set, and pinned him with his body. “What I remember is that you have somehow bewitched me,” the ‘King’ whispered as he worked to undo the buttons on Andy’s pants. “That you have somehow made me want you more than I have ever wanted any man in my harem.”

 

“Your majesty, we cannot . . .”

 

“Something about the color of your eyes, the softness of your skin . . .”

 

Brian groaned and rolled off Justin, tossing his arms over his eyes. “Somebody tell me who wrote this shit so I can have them killed!”

 

“Cut! Cut!” Ted stomped to the pillow bed and hovered over Brian. “Excuse me, Brian, but do you actually want a paycheck or do you enjoy being on the verge of homelessness?”

 

“This is fucking shit, Theodore! You can’t expect me to say this . . .”

 

“I CAN expect it and I do expect it! We lost an entire day of filming yesterday due to your ‘illness’,” Ted exclaimed, complete with air quotes. “Now you’re holding up the scene because you don’t like the dialogue you already agreed to say?”

 

“How about if we just go to the waltz scene now and let Brian get into the mood?” Daphne pulled Ted by the arm, hoping to diffuse the tension between the two men. “Ted,” she whispered, “we don’t have time to get another actor right now. We’re behind and every day we have to pay the crew whether we film or not!”

 

Ted threw up his hands and stalked back to his director’s chair. “Great. Let’s set up the waltz scene. Do you think you can handle that, your majesty?”

 

Brian gave Ted a smirk and turned to Justin. “Fine,” he said cockily. “So . . . Shall we dance?”

 

The waltz began awkwardly, but their practice the night before paid off. Soon, Andy and the King were swirling around the floor, a spotlight following them, glinting off their hair, as the harem Andy was supposed to be ‘teaching’ watched and paired off, attempting the dance themselves. Soon, Brian and Justin were so into the moves, that acting went by the wayside. They just let it happen. And their eyes never left each other’s. Their smiles never faded.

 

When the King lifted Andy and twirled him around, something shifted in the mood of the room. Their bodies moved slowly, rubbing against each other, and their hips swayed. Daphne knew this was the incendiary moment, the one she’d seen at Babylon, and she grinned and motioned for the cameras to get every single moment of it. Who cared if it was following the script or not. It was fucking golden!

 

Justin’s hands snaked inside the open robe Brian was wearing, running across the taut abs and smooth chest of the man in his arms. Brian’s hips ground against the rough fabric of Justin’s pants and Daphne knew the sensation through the sheer silk of his own thin pants had to jolt him. He clawed at Justin’s jacket and waistcoat, at his shirt, his hands tugging desperately at the clasp of her friend’s belt. His own robe was now gone and she could see his low-riding pants being pulled away from his body. Justin lowered himself to the floor in front of Brian as the older man let himself be stripped, arms splayed out, eyes closed, reveling in the sensations.

 

At this point, their act wasn’t an act at all, and it wasn’t even particularly pretty. It wasn’t the choreographed and plotted script. But it was fucking hot when Justin pulled Brian’s cock to the back of his throat and the camera caught him swallowing again and again, sucking it like it was a lifeline. Brian’s hips undulated and his breath caught in his throat as he slowly and deliberately fucked Justin’s mouth. Justin’s hand gripped the cheek of Brian’s ass, his fingers creeping steadily deeper into the crack and Daphne heard Brian moan lowly. Damn, she needed a fan or a block of ice to sit on or something!

 

Suddenly she heard Justin whine in protest as Brian pulled himself out and yanked Justin up, pushing him against the burgundy draped back wall, knocking over a grouping of the paper mache elephants in the process. Justin’s head snapped back and cracked against the wall behind the screen, a sound Daphne was sure would be caught by the mic. Brian held Justin captive, the kid’s arms bound by his own shirt, which was now halfway off and twisted around his elbows. He hiked one of Justin’s legs up around his naked waist as he sucked on the boy’s nipples.

 

“Keep ‘em there,” Brian ordered huskily as he raised Justin’s arms above his head, and pulled the young man’s other leg up to his waist.

 

All Justin could do was whimper in agreement as long, nimble fingers found his hole and plunged. He’d never felt anything like the adrenaline rushing through him. He wanted to stay and get away at the same time - it was too much and not enough, never enough. Fuck! Those fingers were doing things to him that most men’s dicks couldn’t manage! He felt himself being lifted slightly and then lowered, and he could feel Brian’s cock breaching his ass. With no warning he was fully impaled on Brian, and the man began to plunder his mouth in time with the thrusting of his hips. The rhythm pushed him into the wall with every upstroke and the slide of the silk wall drapings set every nerve ending in his back on edge.

 

Daphne heard Ted mutter something that sounded suspiciously like “gonna make a fortune” as she watched the cameramen struggle to keep the couple in focus. “Fuck the script,” she said as she used the pages to fan herself and slumped back in her chair to watch the show.   

 

The extras who had been called for an orgy scene had been standing around pretty much naked while waiting for the cue that never came, but having caught sight of the scene unfolding so close to them, they easily paired and grouped off again to take care of their own now raging libidos. Within minutes the room roiled with slick, sweaty, naked bodies chasing the conflagration the pair at the wall had started.

 

What had begun as a simple waltz was turning into some feral ravishment fantasy.

 

Brian gathered a fistful of drapery and wrapped it under Justin's arms to take some of his weight. When it held, the savage gleam that sparked in his eyes had Justin's lips pulling back from his teeth in a primitive snarl of assent. Brian didn't hesitate to slam into his now weightless partner, driving them both into the wall with astounding force. Their teeth clashed, tongues fought, hands ripped at each other’s skin as Brian delivered thrust after unrelenting thrust, uncaring of the violence since Justin gave it right back, until the moment they both froze, howled, shuddered, and slid to the floor in repletion followed by the sounds of the rest of the occupants doing the same.

 

It was at least four minutes before someone remembered to yell out a shaky “cut”.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

6/23/17 - Thanks go out (Again) to Saje for helping us spice up the sexier parts of this chapter. Also, big thanks to Cookiebun who helped TAG write the chat scene - we hope we got all our readers’ personalities right? We’re so damn meta, aren’t we? Who knows, if you keep reviewing, we might add you into the story as well. *wink, wink*. Now, what do you guys want to see next? We were thinking Pool Boy? Or maybe Sexy Cop? The possibilities are endless . . . Better weigh in now and let us know what you want to read! TAG & NC.