- Text Size +

JUSTIN'S POV

The stinging pain on your legs makes it hard to focus on Brian as he walks around the room methodically turning off every light; afterward turning on the fireplace so you can see him.  The heat is soothing, balancing out the burn you feel inside you.  And then you realize as you're warming up that he's not exactly warming up to you.  He frees you from the rope without making eye contact with you; you watch the bundle snake into a pile on the floor by the bed.  He unbuttons his shirt sleeves, rolls them up, and then bends down and swoop, his hands dive under your legs and wrap around, pulling you toward the edge of the bed.

He walks away and returns to the bed with a bottle of lube of in his hand; you watch as he wets his fingers and tosses the bottle on the sheets practically hitting your head.  The sound you make when he fingers you...you're ashamed of it, and he's not smiling.  It feels so fucking good, and after a minute or so, you look away from him because you can't stand how clinical the whole experience has become.

Brian loves it.

He's never milked you before now, but he's talked to you about what it'll be like, how the release you have will feel like a letdown, how it'll drain you better than the best blow job you've ever gotten.  He's impressed with the forthcoming puddle on your stomach considering the busy week you and your dick have had.  He cleans you off like he doesn't even know you and then walks away to the bathroom reminding you, "Keep your legs spread."  Somehow, he always knows when you want to curl up in a ball and shut down.

When he gets back, he's brought you a small cardboard box from the closet you don't have access to.  He puts it on your stomach and instructs you to open it, loaning you keys from his pocket so you can get through the tape.  When you open the lid and see what it is, you give it back to him.

You don't want it, and he clearly doesn't care.

You turn away from him, accepting the fetal position your body desperately craves.

BRIAN'S POV

Apparently, a chastity device was not on his Christmas list.  "Either lie back like you were, or I can go into the closet and get the full-feature device, Justin."  He knows better than to doubt you, so he unwraps his body and lies back with his eyes fixed on the ceiling.  You talk to him as you fasten the device around his cock and balls, "There's a lot of pleasure in chastity, Justin--"

"Like you would know," he snaps.

"I'm going to ignore your tone because you're upset right now."

"'Upset' is a bit of a understatement," he says as you test the tiny padlock a few times before sealing his fate.

"You have a safe word," you advise him, "Feel free to use it."

He's quiet after that for a few seconds and then he asks, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Well, on the surface, because your behavior is incorrigible, but on a deeper level, because you'll like it."  He looks down at his cock now that you're finished, and then back at your face, "So, what now?"

"Go stand in the corner until you can adjust your attitude.  I'm not interested in fucking a little bitch."  You help him stand up because you worry that being in a chastity device for the first time will leave him light headed.  He doesn't protest when you walk him to the corner.  "Try to clear your mind," you encourage him.

JUSTIN'S POV

You can tell that Brian's undressing behind you, and he only leaves you alone to put his clothes on a chair.  You watch the shadows from the fireplace dance on the wall in front of you.  Then he's back, and his lips are soft behind your ear; his fingertips skim the outside of your arms.  "I want you to enjoy this," he says, "And I want to enjoy you."

"How long do I have to wear it?" you ask, fearing the answer.

"We'll talk about that later.  Right now, I want you to concentrate on how you feel."

"I feel embarrassed," you admit to him as his arms begin to circle you.

"About?"

Your hands reach for his, covering them as he holds you, as you answer him, "Okay, 'embarrassed' isn't the right word.  I think I feel afraid."

"Of?"

"Afraid that you did this to me because you don't want me."

He kisses the top of your head; you can feel him smiling, "Like you can't feel how hard I am right now, all pressed against you."

Well, he had you there.  "I'll stop being a bitch," you promise him.

"Well, in that case, I'd very much like to put you and your new toy across my lap."

Finally, right where you want to be.