- Text Size +

BRIAN'S POV

You've wanted him across your lap like this all week, and it finally feels like a Friday night.  Never once has Justin survived a spanking without a raging hard on, so this is going to be interesting since that's no longer an option.  You start out just touching his face, the back of your fingers brushing over his cheek, tucking his hair out of the way.  He smiles the entire time and grabs your hand when it starts to wander.  "You okay?" you ask him, and he says he just wanted to touch you, that he feels a little unnecessary.  "Unnecessary?" you say, "You trying to annihilate the only boner left in this equation?"

He laughs and shakes his head, "I just mean that...well....usually you're demanding that I touch you or suck you--"

"This isn't your show to produce, Mr. Taylor, and you're just gonna have to get over that."

"I'm just going to shut up now," he offers.

"That is a fantastic idea."

JUSTIN'S POV

The spanking you get that night is a completely different experience.  Instead of focusing on your cock, you ignore it and focus on Brian's hands and then on the pain....  And instead of the swirl of emotions you feel making you want to jerk off, something else happens; you really, really want to please him...more than you've ever wanted before.  The harder he spanks you, the more still and obedient you become.  And the more obedient you become, the more perfect your posture across Brian's lap, the more aroused he gets, the more he wants you.  You reach back and touch his thigh, walking your fingers to his cock, listening to the sounds of pleasure he makes, the way he says your name....  Your back is arched, your legs are spread, his hands and well, the entire room, is on fire.

"Christ, Justin," he says, moving your hand away from his dick.  You protest and he responds almost desperately, "Don't wanna come yet."  You grin like a Cheshire cat and send an invisible scaffolding through your entire body, bracing yourself even more.  Brian responds when your eyes are unfortunately closed...by picking up a cane.  The sound of it slicing the air before it hits you gives you maybe a nanosecond to mentally prepare yourself for a sting that brings the tears in your eyes to a boil.