- Text Size +

RIAN'S POV

The tear slides down his cheek, and you know this part is over; it's time to move on, to fuck him like he wants to be fucked, hard, on his hands and knees, a pillow stuffed in front of his head to protect him from the headboard.  His bottom, his legs are as hot as your dick is buried inside him, and he's blatantly sore.  You grab his cheeks with your hands just to see the white take over the red for a few seconds.  He's moaning and begging and tearing at the sheets; his chastity device thumps up against his stomach thrust after thrust.  You take him because you want him, because he's yours--pain, pleasure and all.

But Justin's not passive in all this; far from it.  He's so fucking tight wearing this thing, and he drags your orgasm out of you, draining your cock...  Your vision gets blurry, and the words he's saying, "Fuck, fuck, Brian; Jesus.  Oh god," sound like they're coming from the end of a very long tunnel.  You've fucked him all the way there.

JUSTIN'S POV

Finally, when it's over, when he's still inside you, leaning on you, holding on, a brand new sensation floods your body; you're satiated.  Satiated without a hand job, a blow job, or an orgasm.  Satiated in a chastity cage.  You float in that place as your bodies untangle and succumb to the sheets.  You lie there, face to face, and run your hands over his chest slick with sweat; you taste it, the salt of sex.  Maybe he realizes that you like this, this time you get to appreciate his body in the afterglow.  There's something so unbelievably reassuring about watching your fingers pass over his pecs; you feel so ungodly spoiled and safe in this headspace.  "Go to sleep," you whisper, giving him permission, and he shakes his head, kisses you, and then says, "And miss this adoration festival?  I think not."  You smile and wonder if he absorbed any of these endorphins off your tongue.  They taste delicious and you were desperately trying to share them.

BRIAN'S POV

This mood he's in does not surprise you, well...perhaps the intensity is more than you predicted, but that's okay.  He's forgotten about his cock; that does surprise you a little.  His sucks on your nipple, and you hold him tighter.  His skin feels warmer and smoother than usual; his hair is practically shining in the darkness.  You worry that perhaps you got him pregnant, but the blow job he's about to award you makes you forget all about that.  You feel like your body is melting into the bed as he tastes you, teases you, and ultimately raises your dick from its untimely death.

You stare across the room at the fireplace when he rolls you over and starts kissing his way down your back.  Your fingers coil around the iron headboard when you feel his hair drifting down your ass.  He moans when he licks you, and it sends a rhythmic signal to your hips.  "I love you," he steams into your skin, "And I love this dungeon you gave me."  You start to respond and he spreads your cheeks and tells you to be quiet.

"I kind of want to disobey you," you hear yourself say.

"Go ahead," he says, "I've got all night."