- Text Size +

JUSTIN'S POV

Brian's body on his stomach on the black sheets, it's the first thing you concentrate on.  His skin seems to radiate with invitation, more intensely as you concentrate on the strength in his shoulders, the pleasure you associate with his hips, the breadth of his legs as he waits.  Almost vulnerable.

There are decisions to be made; you know this, but it doesn't get them made any quicker.  Should you cuff him to the bed?  You decide, yes, but this isn't about restraint; it's about release.  He spends all day running a company and comes home at night to run you; you want to give him a break from that; you want him to feel free to do nothing.  He seems to appreciate the leather as it folds around his wrists and ankles; he smiles; his eyes still closed.

You want to lie down on top of him, to take advantage of the signal his skin is emitting, but this device you're in gets in the way.  You lie beside him instead, stuffing a pillow in between your shackled cock and his hip.  He sighs when you run your fingers through his hair.  Your head rests on his upper arm.  "Nice," he says softly, and you can tell that he has no expectations in the moment.  Have you done the same for him lately?

Scratching his back, he appreciates it especially in the winter.  You separate to find moisturizer in his night table and smooth it over his shoulder blades after warming it in your hand.  The room is so quiet you can hear the gratitude he's feeling.  You're not sure where to take this, restricted as you are.  You can't fuck him, but that quickly turns into an interesting asset you have the privilege of exploring...and he knows that's what you're doing.