- Text Size +

BRIAN'S POV

It doesn't have to mean anything that you want to experience this, but it could mean that you want to see this from the other side or that you want Justin to know how much you trust him... or that there's a part of you that sometimes fantasizes about submitting to him....  Perhaps you built this little place of worship because what happens in this dungeon stays in this dungeon, because you feel unencumbered down here--physically, mentally, emotionally....

Unencumbered enough to push him to plug you, to wrestle with a sensation you haven't felt in years, to see how far he'll go to make this more than pleasurable for you.  He tells you (very quietly) that he can, "...go up from here.  You can probably handle more than this...."

It feels good. You tell him this, that you like it. Every ounce of free will in your body wants to sacrifice itself in the sheets.  He knows how to do this, how hard to spank you to make that chasing wave roll over your entire spine and spill out of your mouth.  Your eyes are open, glued to your hands as they try to hold onto this.  You don't crave the mental fuck like he does; you crave the raw pleasure brewing inside you.

"Justin."

"It's cruel that you've chained my cock, Brian.  I really want to fuck you."

"I didn't know this was going to happen," you admit.

"Where's the key?" he asks, increasing the pain to punctuate the question.

"I'm not sure," you confess, "It's in here somewhere."

"Brian, Brian, Brian...," he warns, his peeved little voice making you crazy.

"You're pissed," you hiss into the mattress.

"You're dripping," he counters.  He knows damn well that you can't think when you're rounding the corner of a wicked orgasm, and just to make it worse he lies down on his back underneath you, your knees buried in his armpits, and gives your cock a place to land.

His throat.

You stare through your elbows at his blond hair as you fuck his pretty face, his palm smacking your plug about every other thrust.  The sheets start to slip off the corners of the bed.  You're pulling your own hair when you come because you can't reach his, and it takes everything inside you not to let your hips fall and crush him.