- Text Size +

JUSTIN'S POV

And now the inspection preparation is happening when you're somehow back upstairs in your own bed, the journey mostly a blur.  The room feels warm and swimmy; when you bring your hand to your face to scratch your nose, an amber trail of light follows it all the way there.  And Brian...he's beautiful, but god, when you're high, he glows, and you know you're smiling because you can feel it infecting him, forming a bridge of bliss with two-way traffic...free flowing.  In your head, you're talking to him, thanking him for everything--for the week, tonight, the dungeon, but the words are stolen away as soon as you think them because he's touching you in that way he does...

BRIAN'S POV

"Are you cold?" you ask him as you peel the comforter back, and he just grins and shakes his head, sighing when you tug at the sheet now, pulling it down to his knees.  You need to look at him, to see what you did; you need to taste every mark you left behind.  He purrs through all of it, a function of the amount of drugs in his system.  You tell him that it's okay to fall asleep because his eyes are closing for longer and longer...but he fights it, his fingers twining through your hair as you kiss the welts on his thighs.

"What...you...do to me...," he half-whispers, "It's stronger than...any...of these drugs you give me."  Oh, were that true.  At least it's ungodly sweet.  You spoil him for that, your mouth trailing up to his cock, teasing it, letting him push it into your mouth.  He's barely hard, but he's never moaned like this; a wall has crumbled somewhere inside him, and you've gotten past the mind fuck to the raw pleasure. No, wait...

You've passed that, too.  You've gotten somewhere that feels a little foreign to you (at least when you're sober.)  You lay your head on his chest, your arms curled around his waist and just feel him breathe.  The boundaries, the ones you set for his safety, the ones he toys with to excite you...they're all gone.  His legs wrap around you, intensifying your connection.  And out in this free-floating space, the only thing coming toward you is...

love.