- Text Size +

 

 

 

BRIAN'S POV

 



You knew there'd come a time when you had to set him straight; you just had no idea it would happen so fucking soon. He's perched on your lap with his pants unzipped and his cock refreshingly free since he's not wearing underwear. And that's when you tell him, "I think you have the wrong impression."

 



"Of what?"

 

 


"Put your dick away so I know you can actually listen." He zips up his pants with an unhappy expression that under normal circumstances, you'd wonder what you could buy him to make it go away, but not this time. This time will be different. This time you tell him, "'Maintenance' doesn't mean 'High Maintenance.'"  His eyes narrow. "I'm taking you back to the office. You need to go home or go run errands or something, not show up at my office without permission."

 



"I don't need permission to show up," he argues.

 



You put your hand on his face, "Yes, you do, and I don't have time to argue with you today. You can either go home or stay here by yourself. I'm going back to work." A blank look spreads across his face. "Which is it?  Which do you want?" you ask.

 

 


"What do you want me to do?" he asks, thinking it's his way back to pleasing you.

 



"I don't give a shit either way.  Make a decision."

 


He makes one reluctantly, "I'll go home."

 


You refasten your tie and walk with him back to your car. He doesn't say a word to you all the way back. When he goes to get out of the car without even telling you goodbye, you grab his wrist and pull him back, "You know better, Justin."

 



"Apparently, I don't."

 



You try to kiss him but he turns his head so you end up kissing his ear. It's burning up."You're very irresistible when you're being a cunt, you know?"

 



"Anything to make you happy."

 



You turn his face so you're eye-to-eye with him, "This has nothing to do with my happiness. It has everything to do with yours, and you know it." He smiles because it's true. "Now, go. I'll see you tonight." His tastes so guilty when you kiss him…