- Text Size +

JUSTIN’S POV

The room Brian takes you to has a crooked, rod iron number four nailed to it and you expect it to be a changing room, but it’s much bigger. It’s about the size of Brian’s study only the back half of it is all mattress. You sit on the edge of this odd wall-to-wall bed while Brian hangs both of your coats on a hook and makes sure the door is locked. You can hear other people talking in other rooms and other sounds that remind you of Babylon’s backroom minus the thumpa-thumpa. Brian sits down beside you, his body turned sideways, his leg making a triangle. He has a black box sitting in the middle of that triangle. Without even thinking about it, you turn your body and sit the same way so your shins are parallel. “You okay?” he asks you, and you nod. “Okay, which do you want to know first: what’s in this box or where we are?”

“Box,” you blurt out.

Brian smiles and hands it to you, “Open it.”

You crank the top open slowly and before you can see exactly what it is, you can smell it…brand new leather. Black leather, to be exact, a black leather collar decorated with silver rivets, every other one sparkling with what looks to be…, “Wait, are these diamonds?”

“They are. Do you like it?” You feel instantly inferior compared to this gift, even as Brian is taking it out of the box and putting it around your neck. “Look in the mirror. What do you think?” You turn around because the mirror’s behind you and get to admire it and watch Brian admire you at the same time. “Brian, it’s gorgeous…but I don’t think I…deserve it yet.”

“Which is precisely why you do.”

“I’m serious, Brian. I feel guilty about this,” you admit still fondling the piece.

“Well, I know how you feel about collars that come in a kit, so I wanted to get you something special, something just for you.”

“I love it.” Another blurt. “It’s so soft against my neck, like really comfortable.”

“Good.” Brian pulls out the envelope the guy at the front handed him and removes a pack of folded paper. “Now c’mere; we need to go over some paperwork.”

~+~+~+~+~
BRIAN’S POV

Justin settles back against you as you lean against the wall and open the packet of forms. You can see him in the mirror, watch his face as you tell him that the two of you are in a sex club called ‘Release’ located beneath the leather store. “Release is a private club for members only,” you explain, “And participation in the club is confidential. You may recognize some people, but you’re not to exploit that.”

“Wait,” he asks, “Are there breeders in this club?”

You laugh, “No. It’s a gay club. They have afternoon sessions every Saturday and Sunday, alternating with gays and lesbians. You won’t see any pussy today.” His body relaxes a little, “So it’s all guys today?” “Right,” you affirm, “Lesbians were here yesterday, but they’ve disinfected since then. Anyway,” you continue with Justin’s hands hanging off your arms, “Some participants are in disguise or wearing masks, others aren’t. Regardless, if you see someone from the session in the real world, you don’t acknowledge them. They’re very serious about this.”

“Okay. I understand.”

You hold him a little tighter, “Now, the other thing you need to understand is that you are nothing but a slave here. Your name has been replaced with a number, and your presence here is that of observer. You are to call me ‘sir’ and not use my name. You may speak to other slaves, but you may not speak to or make eye contact with any Master without my permission. You will be punished if you do.”

“How do I know which is which?”

“The slaves are nude. The Masters are dressed in all black.”

“I have to take my clothes off?” he asks with a bit of trepidation in his voice.

“No, not as an observer. You’re allowed to observe for one session without participating.”

“All slaves follow the same rules and a Master will not try to trick you into breaking a rule, and although you’re not allowed to speak to them without my permission, they are allowed to speak to you and probably will. In fact, they may advise you if they see that you’re about to do something unacceptable. You need to listen and stare at the floor.” You have a little trouble gauging Justin’s reaction, so you stop reading for a minute and kiss the back of his neck, your lips sliding along his new collar. “Keep going,” he whispers.

“Okay. You may be asked to help someone with a scene, and it’s fine for you to participate as long as you follow the rules. The group uses two safe words that you can say to any Master at any time: ‘yellow’ if you’re involved in something that is getting too intense or moving too fast and ‘red’ if you need something to stop immediately. If you use a safe word and I’m not right there, someone will bring you to me or me to you immediately. You can use our safe word, ‘albatross,’ with me only and using it means we leave right away. Do you understand that?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, as a slave at Release, you're no better than a hole, than something to fuck.  You're here to give other people pleasure, namely me.  You may see, be subject to, or be asked to participate in many activities including but not limited to: caning, flogging, bondage, gagging, spanking, paddling, whipping, gang bangs, suspension, electric stimulation, milking, clamping, orgasm demand or denial, verbal or physical humiliation, tickling, stockade usage, water torture, enemas, etc.”

“Gee, that’s all?”

“And, once again, you pick the worst time to be a smart ass. Let me get through this so we can go in, okay?”

“Okay. Sorry.”

“You need to sign this form agreeing not to hold Release liable for anything.”

“I have to sign a release to go into Release?”

“Yes, and rest assured that you’re the one millionth person to make that joke.” You hand Justin a pen and watch him sign and then you sign below him, signifying that you’re responsible for his well being in every way. “Let me go turn these in. I’ll be right back.” When you return, you open the door and motion for him to come with you, reminding him about not making eye contact as you enter the room.