- Text Size +

BRIAN’S POV


Seconds after the door to Release was opened for you, Justin is squeezing your hand and trying to pull you back. You tug back and pull him into the club consisting of one gigantic concrete room filled with about forty or fifty patrons. There are several stations set up, some active and some not, and lots of guys milling around and talking to one another. You lead Justin over to the wall and stand in front of him, blocking his view of the rest of the room. “What’s the matter?” you asked him quietly.

He’s clearly freaking out, “It’s just…I just…have questions.”

“About what?”

“About what you said, that I can’t talk to people, but I can talk to you, right?”

“Of course you can. You just can’t speak to another Master without my permission, but you can speak to other slaves and to me any time you want.”

Justin peered around your arm and then came right back, “There’s a lot of guys here.”

“It’s a popular weekend haunt. Now, come with me. We’re just going to walk around and observe for awhile.” As you urge Justin into the crowd, he keeps a firm grip on your hand. You lean down and tell him, “I’m not going to leave your side without telling you. Will you please relax?”

“Oh my god, look, Brian,” he says pointing, “That’s Todd.” And although he’s right, you take no pleasure in reminding him that, “This is a confidential environment. Don’t point at people and out them for Christ’s sake.”

“I’m sorry. It’s just I haven’t seen him in years.”

“Well, maybe that’s because he’s been down here,” you tease him and then you both stand in silence watching Todd, once a backroom institution and now a slave chained to a wheel, being flogged by a couple of men in black leather. Justin follows you over to folding chairs arranged in a huge semi-circle and then sits down beside you. “Look, you can sit here today because you’re observing, but under normal conditions you need to kneel on the floor next to me.” Right as you finish your sentence, an older guy you sort of recognize from some bath house comes over and sits down next to you. Justin stares down at your entwined fingers. “Welcome to Release,” the man says, “This his first time, huh?”

“Yeah. He’s Seventy-two,” you offer.

“Man, that makes me feel old. My usual slave is Thirty-three.”

“Usual?” you ask.

“I’m babysitting today. A couple of the guys are out of town, so I have Forty-one and Fifty-nine with me. Anyway, I just wanted to welcome you…and your slave.” You thank him, and he gets up to leave but stops once he’s standing in front of Justin and says, “Damn, you’re beautiful. It’ll be nice having you around here.”

You sigh, “If he were only as obedient has he is pretty, we’d probably be doing something else today.”

“Oh, you think that now,” the man says, “But trust me, this place gets addictive. There’s more freedom in restriction than you’d ever imagine.” You smile and nod at the guy and again, he turns to Justin, saying, “Wow, that’s a really nice collar you’re wearing. I imagine you’ll be working that off for the rest of your life.” You can tell Justin’s nervous, so you give the guy a look that basically asks him to give you both some room, so he apologizes for being too forward and disappears back into the crowd.

“That guy is kind of weird,” Justin says quietly.

“He’s fine; he was just trying to friendly…and honest with you. And you can stop looking down now; I want you to look around and see what you think.” And with that, you urge him to his feet and begin walking the perimeter of the room seeing guys doing some of the very things the two of you do in the privacy of your own home. Justin stops on a dime though when he sees a slave chained to a platform (on his back with his legs tied to plywood planks at a ninety degree angle) where about eight guys are in line to fuck him. He doesn’t want to walk away, so you stand there with him and watch other slaves smear copious amounts of what looks like industrial lube on the slave's crack, preparing him to get pounded over and over.

****************

JUSTIN’S POV


You don’t know why, but you can’t look away; you want to watch this; you want to hear him moan every time a new guy steps up and unzips his pants. You can’t even breathe and just keep backing up into Brian who has his arms around you. You want to tell him that this is a very early fantasy of yours, but part of you is afraid that he’ll offer you up next. But this man you’re married to, he’s not stupid; he knows you’re aroused and you know he knows because sometimes he’s kissing the top of your head and whispering things you pretend not to hear. One of the guys in line who’s really hot looks over at Brian and smiles, and then his eyes move to your face and the smile goes away.

You stand there and watch the whole thing, watch this kid who can’t even be thirty be freed from his restraints by a man you assume is his Master. He carries him out of the room using the door you came through minutes before and then disappears. Some slaves walk over and sanitize the platform for the next person.

Again, you move slowly with Brian around the room, your eyes perusing everything and stopping for awhile to look up at a slave in a cage suspended above everyone. Every time someone catches him masturbating, he’s shocked with a cattle prod by his Master. The man gives Brian the prod, and Brian doesn’t waste a second shocking the slave on his ass. “You’re probably the reason he’s jerking off,“ the Master tells Brian. “He has a fetish about new people.” You can see the number on the slave's hand as he grips the bars of his cage; it reads ’60.’

As you come full circle to where you came in, that same cage Master comes up and tells Brian that the demonstration will begin in about five minutes. Brian thanks him and the man jokes, “He can’t stay in that cage all day.”

“What demonstration?” you ask Brian. “What’s he talking about?”

“You’re going to get a special show today since we’re new and all,” he explains and then pulls you back out of the way as Masters and slaves start moving platforms and furniture to make room.