- Text Size +

 

 

 

JUSTIN'S POV

 

 

 

You’ve wanted this all week; Brian's undivided attention down here in your new room. Sometimes his undivided attention gets a little too intense, though, and you start thinking that division isn’t always a bad thing. But Brian, well, he always knows when you’ve started ‘thinking’ and usually puts a stop to it.

 

 

 

“So basically, you’re telling me that while I’m at work slaving away to pay for this room, no pun intended, you’re spending your days down here jerking off into jars and saving them for posterity?”

 

 

 

You have a very difficult time lying to Brian, so you usually don’t. “Correct.”

 

 

 

“Do you think that’s fair?”

 

 

 

“Probably not,” you admitted. You wanted him to touch you, but he seemed uninterested in your stubborn erection.

 

 

 

“Did you do anything this week? Did you even pick up a paintbrush?” he asked.

 

 

 

Now you were embarrassed, “No.”

 

 

 

He shook his head at you, “Justin. I want to ignite your creative energy, not stifle it. Maybe you shouldn’t come down—"

 

 

 

“No. I need to be down here.”

 

 

 

“Why?” He held his hands up and your fingers wound through his, beginning a coy game of tug-o-war, a slick smile on his face, the kind that would make your pants evaporate if they were actually still part of the equation. “Because—,” you tried, and then your brain just shut off like you’d used up your quota of knowledge for the day. Brian raised his eyebrows at you waiting….

 

 

 

“Are all your thoughts in your cock?” he asked. You nodded. “Want me to help you get them out?”

 

 

 

“Please.”

 

 

 

He pushed you down on your knees, and your mouth started to get dry at exactly the wrong moment. His zipper went down and you sat up a little, smiling when his dick was ready for you. You sucked it like it was the last cock any man would ever suck. Ever. And he appreciated it; you can tell when you make him happy; he gets a look on his face like he wants to buy you a diamond-studded Ferrari or something but he knows you won’t accept it because you only want…him.