- Text Size +

BRIAN’S POV

Justin stood up very straight and looked at you almost defiantly, but you were smart enough to see him trembling beneath his skin, so you stood up as well and pulled him into your arms and kissed him, and that time, he kissed you back; he even moaned a little. “That’s much better,” you whispered into his hair. Consciously, he probably didn’t realize that the slap you just gave him was a gift in disguise because you’d turned the heat down very low when you came down to the dungeon that night; the warmth he got from it was starting to pulse through the rest of his body keeping that fact still undiscovered for the moment. You slipped your hands under his t-shirt and pulled it off over his head, tossing it on the floor with his pants. He watched in a trance-like silence as you opened the bottom drawer of your nightstand with your foot revealing several bundles of rope.

The first bundle came undone easily; it was an extremely long piece that you immediately folded in half and wrapped around his neck in a Lark’s knot, the ends of the rope feeding through the folded loop. You ran the pieces down his back, between his cheeks, and then told him, “Spread your legs,” and brought both between them. The pieces separated then, one of either side of his persistent cock; the left side wrapping clockwise around his dick and under his balls; the right side doing the opposite. The remaining lengths ran up his chest and were tucked back through the beginning loop around his neck. It gave you a bit of a leash, and it made him delightfully uncomfortable when you tugged on it. And tugging on it prompted him to apologize.

“Brian…I’m sorry. I don’t hate you.”

You smiled and continued to pull him over to the far post of your bed, “I know that.” You backed him up against the post, split the rope, brought a piece over each shoulder and down his back where you tied his hands together behind the post. If he tried to move away, he was instantly choked…in several places. You leaned against him, unbuttoning the sleeves of your gray shirt and rolling them up. “I like how hard you are, Justin.” He tried to get closer to you, to lay his head against your chest, but it wouldn’t move much. “How’s that rope between your legs?”

“Rough,” he said.

“Just the way you like it, right?”

"Apparently."

"Well, don't worry; I won't let you down."