- Text Size +

TED

 

Ben came in and seemed to think I enjoyed him swallowing my face. It was as if he learned to kiss one way and stuck to it. I knew I couldn’t keep putting off telling him I didn’t see this relationship going anywhere. I pulled out of the kiss, about to tell him we weren’t working out.

 

“We should get away together.” He tells me.

 

“It’s not going to change anything. Maybe we have too much in common.” I tell him.

 

“Who said that, Brian or Emmett?” He asks.

 

“It might have been mentioned, but it’s hard to fight the truth. It felt like you were trying too hard to prove something when you kissed me. I want a relationship where it comes naturally.” I tell him.

 

“You're letting your friends feed you this bullshit. Maybe you should ask yourself why Brian didn’t have a problem with me until we dated.” He tells me.

 

“Brian hasn’t once said anything about us, but why not look at yourself? You keep saying Brian thinks he has a say in Emmett’s and my lives, but he’s never once done what you tried with Justin. It wasn’t Brian that helped me make this decision, it was you. I was hoping we could still be friends, but you're not the man I thought I knew.” I tell him.

 

“How are you going to get home?” He asks, at least sounding like it mattered to him.

 

“Brian or Emmett will take me. I think you need to figure out what you want, because I’m not even sure you know.” I tell him.

 

“Just once I want to be the person more important than Brian.” He tells me.

 

“You were, until you started to sound like a jealous child who didn’t like sharing his toys. Too bad Ethan found Michael before you since you both have that in common.” I tell him, going to see Brian.

 

BRIAN

 

Justin was busy talking to other people when I walked back in with Emmett. Drew picked that moment to come over as if to talk to us.

 

“Laura loves art, I thought maybe you could help me pick something for her wedding present.” Drew asks Emmett, standing as close as possible.

 

“I don’t believe in spending a fortune on a mistake.” Emmett tells him, walking off.

 

“I'm marrying the woman I love.” Drew says, chasing after Emmett, stopping him from getting away.

 

“While wishing you were in my ass.” Emmett tells him.

 

“I'm sure it’s what you wished, but you do nothing for me.” Drew tells him, while people around them stare.

 

“Tell that to the dick poking me, but wait, you're not gay, right?” Emmett tells him.

 

“I just want art, not you.” Drew sneers.

 

“I'm glad we established that. Would you like the room key you slipped in my pocket back?” Emmett held it up, dropping it. “You never were good at subtle.” Emmett tells him, leaving Laura staring at Drew.

 

Justin came over, snickering as he passed Drew. “Looks like the wedding might be on hold.” He tells him, walking to me.

 

“What did you say to Ben?” Ted asks, smiling at Justin.

 

“He wants to butt into my life. I just let him know how I felt about it.” I tell Ted.

 

“He thinks it’s the reason I broke up with him tonight.” He tells me.

 

“I barely know you, but when you came to my office, I couldn't see why you two were together.” Justin tells him.

 

“Most of the time, it felt like I was settling for him. But why I felt that way, I couldn’t tell you. Emmett was right. I couldn’t even work up to being excited to see Ben most days.” He tells us.

 

“You can follow me all over the room proclaiming you like pussy, but you know, it doesn’t change that you suck dick!” Emmett yelled, as Drew argued with him, crossing the crowded room.

 

“Isn’t that the actor Emmett likes?” Ted asks, confused at Emmett in full queen out glory.

 

“If someone doesn’t stop Emmett, he and Drew Boyd are going to make headlines.” Daphne tells us, handing Justin a drink.

 

“I’m on it.” Ted tells us, running to catch up with Emmett.

 

“Sounds like fun, maybe I can write a story about it.” Daphne tells us, running behind Ted and giggling.

 

“I’m not fucking gay!” Drew shouts, showing Emmett he isn’t the only queen in this relationship.

 

“Then you shouldn’t have shoved me in the stall and sucked my dick!” Emmett yells back, enjoying himself.

 

“I think I like Emmett. He's a bit mental, but he stands for his beliefs.” Justin tells me.

 

“Someone I once knew would risk everything for what he believed in.” I tell him, remembering the man Justin has always been.

 

“Sounds like you loved him.” He says softly.

 

“I do. He taught me to be the man I am. Which was amazing considering when he was only nineteen at the time, and I was the adult.” I tell him.

 

“Why are you here with me?” He asks.

 

“Because I'm waiting for him to remember us.” I tell him.

 

“I hope you get everything you want.” He tells me.

 

“It's only time, Justin.” I tell him.

 

JUSTIN

 

It's like I hear the words, but they’re in the wrong context. I don't know why I said what I said next. There was just something about the way Ben wrote that proposal that wouldn’t leave me alone.

 

“Did you want to marry him?” I ask.

 

“What?” He asks.

 

“The guy. Did you want to marry him?” I ask.

 

“I bought the house and the rings, to me it sounds like I wanted him.” He tells me.

 

“Why didn’t you?” I ask, trying to understand why I thought this was important.

 

“I wanted him to have everything he wanted. I knew he was the only person I'd ever love, so waiting doesn’t bother me.” He tells me.

 

“What happened?” I ask.

 

“That's a story I only tell him.” He tells me.

 

“Did you show him the house?” I ask, trying to convince myself I'm wrong.

 

“I proposed in it, by a fire. I never worked as hard at selling something in my life.” He tells me.

 

“If he loved you, why did you have to sell it to him?” I ask, seeing it.

 

“I once told him I didn’t believe in love, but fucking. I never gave him a reason to believe anything else. When I realized how wrong I was, all that mattered was getting it right the next time. I wanted to give him everything that I’d treated him like shit for wanting. I'll do it as many times as it takes, because he was worth more than my life to me.” He tells me.

 

“I hate you.” I tell him, closing my eyes.

 

“You never had the ability to hate people, Justin. Open your eyes, I need to see it.” He tells me.

 

“I was sort of enjoying the chase.” I tell him, looking at the man who I've loved through every life.

 

“I'll chase you, but why bother when we only come back to each other?” He tells me, as I kiss him.

 

“Ben is on my shit list.” I whisper.

 

“He fell under the Taylor spell. It's a place that makes you do things you never did. By the way, I'm going to spank your ass.” He promised.

 

“Why are we back? I don't remember.” I ask.

 

“Blake is being a jackass. He thinks Ted would be better off without him.” I tell him.

 

“We have to find my mom. She's here, but I'm not sure where.” I tell him.

 

“Later, we have all the time in the world.” He tells me.

 

“Can we go? This suit is driving me crazy.” I tell him.

 

“Can we keep the Versace, just once?” He asks, dragging me out with him.

 

BRIAN

 

“Why did you make it so hard to get you back?” I ask, taking his keys.

 

“Because I already knew you loved me. You owe Vic for having to figure out how to bring me back. Something about proving everyone wrong about why you proposed. Benny had us in the middle of a burned out Babylon.” He tells me, as we pull up to the loft.

 

“I thought about it when I found you helping everyone, but didn't want you mistaking why I asked. Which Ben took poetic license with.” I tell him.

 

“Are you and Michael fighting?” He asks.

 

“We aren’t even friends this time. I never needed a reason for Mikey in this life. By the way, you get to meet my parents.” I tell him.

 

“I picked well.” He smirks.

 

“What did you do?” I ask.

 

“They were related to you. In fact, your father was Jack's cousin. You never met him because his side of the family didn’t want anything to do with Jack. I wanted you to have everything you didn’t the last two times.” He tells me.

 

“We have Gus, without anyone else involved.” I tell him.

 

“I told you he was always in our lives.” He tells me, taking off the suit and tossing it carelessly.

 

“You're not going to be able to sit for week.” I tell him, picking up after him.

 

“That's the plan.” He tells me, naked.

 

I tossed my clothes and dove into bed with my Justin. We were all over each other. It didn’t matter how many times we did this together, each time we found something new to add. Justin took me in his mouth and sucked me until I came, then pushed my legs apart, rimming me with the skill I once taught him. He opened me up to take him, still being the only person I allowed the privilege. He grabbed a condom and lube before using his wet fingers to tease me and hold me open for him.

 

“If for some reason you and Mikey fight, he’s not going to care that you topped.” I tell him, hissing at the burn as he entered me.

 

“Shut up about him if you want me to fuck you. He’s my form of erectile dysfunction.” Justin tells me, pulling out and slamming home again.

 

I shut up, because this was one of my greatest pleasures in life. Justin didn’t slow down but sped up until the sound of slapping skin and our moans were echoing through the loft. He came, leaving me hard for the next round. I didn’t waste time but flipped him onto his back grabbing a condom and didn’t worry, since Justin was born ready for me. There was no hurry and we moved together, not worried about cumming this time. When we did, we cleaned up and continued in the shower.

 

“I have Gus again tomorrow.” I tell him.

 

“When did you tell Gus stories about us?” Justin asks.

 

“I told him those when you died. It kept you with us.” I tell him.

 

“He remembers?” Justin asks, sleepily.

 

“You were as much his father as I was. I wanted him to remember the way I do.” I tell him.

 

Once again I watch Justin sleep, waiting for him to wake up and show me he was still here. I ended up sleeping, only because even if he wasn’t, I knew I could bring him home to me.