- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bottom!Brian - Don't read if you don't like! 

Chapter 12 - Life Lessons.

I once read a quote by Maya Angelou that, at the time, I thought was a bunch of bullshit. She said, ‘If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.' This was the kind of quote that sounded good at first, but then, when I thought about it, I found very condescending. So, I always resisted taking the advice it propounds.

I mean, why should I change my attitude? That would imply that I was wrong about why I didn't like something and I have always had a difficult time admitting I was wrong about anything. I used to think, if I couldn't change something, I just had to deal with it while I continued to believe that I was right and the entire rest of the world was wrong. But that, of course, didn't really help much. It just left me raging with futility about all the wrongs being done around me. It certainly didn't make my life any easier or make me happier.

My opinion about Ms. Angelou gradually came around, but it wasn't until I changed ME that I was able to see the wisdom in her statement. Because, what I hadn't understood before was that the underlying thing I didn't like wasn't the things outside me that were annoying - it was the stuff inside me. I didn't really like myself. Or at least not what I was becoming. But for the longest time I was too stubborn to see that fact. When I finally did open up to letting myself change, it all of a sudden seemed much easier to change my attitudes about a multitude of other things.

And then, almost miraculously, my view of the world began to shift almost overnight. Which is when I found I not only didn't mind changing my attitudes, but I was much more happy with the way things were after all . . .

.:G:. .:G:. .:G:. .:G:. .:G:.

The cookout back at the loft went well - no breakdowns or thieving birds this time. Even Sunshine had a good time. Justin had been right, this dog was well trained, she understood and followed commands, didn't beg for food, and had a great disposition. Maybe Brian had lucked out with this one.

Brian had grilled salmon for Justin and himself and the kids had hamburgers. They even brought Sunshine's food up so she could eat with them. After everything was cleaned up, Gus and Molly watched Beauty and the Beast, sitting on the floor with Sunshine between them while the men went back up to the roof to watch the sunset. At least, that's what they told the kids they were doing.

When the movie was finished, Molly called Justin and asked when they would be going home.

Brian, who had been admiring the blond lying next to him on the big lounger, looked into the beautiful blue eyes and said "I wish I had an extra bedroom here, then you could stay and we could have some privacy."

"Well, if you'd like, we could all go to my place. It's a three bedroom condo. You could pack a bag for you and Gus, bring what you need for Sunshine and stay over," Justin suggested, hopefully.

"Are you inviting me to a pajama party, Blondie?" Brian asked with a smirk.

"I'd rather have a party without the pajamas," Justin answered, standing up and holding out a hand to Brian with a suggestive smile.

"Then let's get going," Brian replied, leaping to his feet and then freeing his hand so he could slap the hot bubble butt that he wanted to get to know again much more intimately.

"Ooh, more," Justin teased with a laugh as he turned to follow Brian.

"Maybe later, Twat," Brian answered with his sexiest leer. "And if you still have those handcuffs . . . ?"

Justin giggled and ran down the stairs, impatient to get started on their slumber party. Brian followed, and quickly packed a bag for himself, threw some clothes into Gus's Winnie-The-Pooh suitcase, and even fixed up a bag for the dog. Then the foursome headed to the Jeep, with Sunshine trotting along at their heels. Justin lifted Sunshine up and Molly secured her car harness while Brian got Gus buckled into his car seat. Then they were off.

.:G:. .:G:. .:G:. .:G:. .:G:.

Once they got to Justin's condo, Brian helped Gus get ready for bed. Molly and Gus had talked on the way and decided that Gus would stay in Molly's room with her so he wouldn't be scared if he woke up in the middle of the night. This was fine with Brian and Justin, because Justin's bedroom was at the other end of the condo. They had brought Sunshine's bed so she would have a place to sleep, even though Justin was pretty sure that the dog would end up in the bed with the kids. So, between Molly, Gus, Leather Bear, and Sunshine, the room was fairly crowded, not that the kids seemed to mind. Justin was grateful that Molly had insisted on getting a queen-sized bed when they had moved to the condo. At least everyone could fit comfortably.

While Brian was settling Gus into bed, Molly walked over to her brother and pulled him into the hallway "Jus, I just want you to know - I really like Brian. He makes you smile like you did before all the bad stuff happened. You need to have someone in your life who makes you happy. So, I promise not to call you unless it's an emergency," she told her brother as she hugged him goodnight.

Justin kissed her forehead. "Thanks kiddo, I love you," he told his very perceptive little sister, then shooed her off to join her guests.

.:G:. .:G:. .:G:. .:G:. .:G:.

As soon as the kids were in bed, Justin led Brian to the Master Suite on the other side of the condo. Once they were inside, Justin locked the door. If Molly or Gus needed anything, Molly would call, and if she did come to his room she could always knock.

"Alone at last," Brian said, as he smiled and reached for the blond.

"Yeah," Justin answered as he reached up, wrapped his hand around the brunet's neck, pulled him down, and ran his tongue over the raspberry red lips he had been longing to feel against his own again.

The kiss quickly turned heated and both men needed to feel the bare skin of the other. They separated long enough to remove their shirts and then moved right back together. Brian wrapped his arms around the smaller man and lifted him up, carrying him the few steps towards the bed. Setting Justin back down on his feet next to the bed, Brian ran his fingers through the silken hair on the blond head. Justin simply smiled up at him with that heart-stoppingly bright smile and a playful gleam in his eye. Fuck, he was beautiful!

Brian was more than eager to get the night started. He moved as if to push Justin backward onto the bed, but the blond resisted, standing his ground and chuckling at Brian's look of confusion. When Brian tried to shove at his shoulder again, Justin adroitly stepped to the side and twisted so he was now standing behind the bigger man. Brian turned around to face the slippery little imp, leaving him with HIS back to the bed.

"Are we going to dance?" Brian asked with a smirk.

"No. I'd rather fuck than dance. But I figured, since you've already showed me your talents, I'd show you mine," the blond answered, leering at the older man suggestively.

"I like the talents you showed the other night just fine, Twat."

"I have a lot more, if you're not afraid to let me show them to you," Justin answered, wondering if Brian would be willing to let him take charge.

Brian hesitated. Justin had told him that he was a top right from the start, but he still hadn't really thought about what that meant. Brian had never let anyone do that to him. He had never even thought of letting anyone fuck him - had never wanted anyone to either - but ever since he'd seen and felt the blond's substantial cock he had wondered what it would feel like. Actually he'd had a pretty vivid dream about it the night after they'd been together, waking up just in time to go finish off in the bathroom.   For some inexplicable reason, Justin was different. There was something about him. Something that Brian couldn't name. This man just made him think and feel things in a different way.

Justin waited calmly. He knew that Brian had to make this decision on his own and he wouldn't push him to do it. If Brian decided that he wasn't open to Justin's suggestion, that would be fine. Justin would deal with it. He had thoroughly enjoyed bottoming for Brian, so it wouldn't exactly be a hardship, but he still wanted to reciprocate. It would be the best way he could think of to show Brian just how much the big guy meant to him.

Brian's mind was going back and forth between his long held ‘I'm a top and only a top' stance and his growing urge to try out the huge cock of the man who was slowly changing so many things in Brian's life. Normally he wouldn't even let himself consider that option. But so much had happened over this past week - all of it shockingly new and outside his normal comfort zone, but all of it turning out so well so far - that he was more open to new and different than he'd ever been before. Maybe he could do this. Maybe he should take this chance and at least see what might come of it. Maybe he should let this beautiful man show him ALL his talents. What the hell, right?

Making his decision, Brian knew he needed to be honest with the younger man. "I'm not opposed to the idea, Justin, but I need to tell you something. Umm . . . well I . . . um . . . I've . . ." Brian started but then faltered. Saying the actual words was harder than he'd thought it would be.

Justin smiled, "Are you trying to tell me that you're a virgin?" he asked quietly.

"Fuck no. I gave my first blow job at fourteen, for fuck's sake. I'm not a fucking virgin by any stretch of the imagination. But, well, I haven't . . ." Taking a deep he plunged on. "I've never bottomed, okay," Brian spat the words out as if they tasted bad and avoided Justin's encouraging yet sympathetic look as he hurried on to explain. "I've always been a fucking top, so the issue never came up, you know? And, even if it had, well, it just never felt right," Brian continued, hesitantly. "Until now . . ." he finished, bravely looking up and finally meeting the blond's eyes as if daring Justin to comment.

Justin didn't say anything, but his answering smile lit up the room. Instead, Justin simply reached over to the nightstand next to the bed and took out the needed supplies. He calmly placed them on the edge of the bed, ready for them when they were needed, then took a page out of Brian's book and very deliberately pushed Brian backwards till he toppled onto the mattress.

"So, pretty boy, are you ready to show me how it feels?" Brian asked with fake bravado.

"It will be an honor and a pleasure," Justin replied, smiling again as he crawled up Brian's body.

"Turn over," Justin instructed the older man, kissing him lightly then guiding his partner as he rolled.

Once Brian was on his belly, Justin slowly kissed down his back while softly squeezing the smooth globes of Brian's ass. Settling himself in between Brian's thighs, Justin continued to kiss and nip the mounds of his ass, before parting the cheeks and blowing softly on the tight mahogany knot that he was looking forward to sinking into soon. Making sure his tongue was good and wet, Justin slowly dragged it over Brian's clenching hole, causing the man to moan loudly and spread his thighs further apart. Justin continued to lick softly until he felt Brian start to relax. When he did, Justin stiffened his tongue and pressed it against the small pink opening, wiggling his tongue until he had breached the outer ring of muscle. Once Justin had done that, Brian moaned loudly and pressed back, wanting more. Justin continued to work his tongue into the man until Brian was begging him to fuck him already. Reluctantly Justin stopped, and with one last soft kiss to Brian's ready hole he sat back on his haunches.

"Turn over, I want to be able to see your beautiful eyes."

Brian turned onto his back as Justin warmed the lube between his fingers, intending to stretch Brian a little more. Kneeling between Brian's legs Justin began, stretching him with two and then three fingers, as Brian opened the condom to slip it onto Justin's raging hard on. Once Brian was as open as Justin could make him, he spread the rest of the lube on himself and waited while Brian wrapped his long legs around the younger man's hips.

When everyone was finally ready, Justin made himself slow down and take a couple deep breaths. He could feel Brian already tensing again. He knew he had to get on with it before the brunet could get too anxious. Even so, Justin didn't want to hurry too much. He rubbed Brian's stomach as he slowly breached him, wanting to make the experience as relatively painless as Brian had made it for him.

Brian felt some pressure and discomfort at first, but Justin had prepared him well. By the time Justin was all the way inside, all Brian felt was a heated glow radiating through his core. He squeezed his legs around Justin and pressed his ass up, silently asking Justin to move. When Justin started to gently thrust, both men moaned. The feelings that were assaulting them were new to both of them.

Brian was surprisingly vocal, moaning and keening every time Justin touched a new spot. The noises egged Justin on, encouraging him to move faster and a little harder. Then, seeing a tear slipping from Brian's eyes, Justin started to pull out, appaled that he might have hurt him. Brian was having none of it though. He tightened his legs around the blond and held on.

"Don't go - don't stop, please. I-I-I . . . It's good. I'm good. I just didn't expect it to feel so . . ." Brian couldn't continue.

He wanted to thank Justin. To say that he was glad he'd waited for the blond to do this. That he'd never felt this special. But, of course, Brian Kinney would never say any of those sappy, sentimental things. Instead, he opted to SHOW the amazing young man who was proving his talents so well exactly how he felt, by reaching down, curling his hands around the slim, pale hips and then steadily pulling Justin deeper into himself.

Neither had ever felt such a closeness to another person before. They continued to move, totally in synch, like their bodies had suddenly found what each had been searching for. Both were racing for the finish, even though neither man wanted this feeling to end. Until, finally, they came together, both men crying out with their release.

Leaning down, Justin joined their lips, smearing Brian's cum between them. Reluctantly, Justin slipped free of Brian's warmth, removed the condom and tossed it in the trash. Rolling onto his side, he pulled the older man to him, not wanting to let go. They held each other and fell into a contented slumber, not caring at all that they were still a mess.

Justin woke a few hours later to find Brian leaning on one arm, watching him, silently, in the moonlight.

Smiling up at the older man Justin asked, "what are you doing?"

"Watching you sleep. You look so fucking innocent - like an angel. And that bubble butt is definitely heaven sent," Brian teased, trying to lighten the mood. "That's what I'll call you, BB."

"Fine, then I shall call you Stud," The blond responded, turning on his back.

"Why?"

"Well, I may not hang out on Liberty Avenue, but even I've heard about your reputation. I didn't realize it at first, but then it dawned on me who you are," Justin remarked, his eyes losing some of their sparkle. He had heard of the man, and also of his ‘one time only' policy. Even though they had been together twice already, Justin wasn't sure how far Brian was anticipating this . . . whatever it was between them . . . going.

"More like who I was. Justin, I've been thinking about changing some things in my life and that's one of them," Brian started to explain. "I see all the younger guys coming into the club these days and it's fucking depressing. I don't want to be some old geezer, past his prime, who hangs around too long and ends up just looking like some kind of perv going after guys who are way too young for him," Brian told the blond seriously. "I've been there, done that and got the fucking t-shirt. I'd rather go out in a blaze of glory, at a time of my own choosing, rather than just fade into a laughing stock. It's just . . . well, it's time for me to fucking grow up, I guess."

"I can see that. Not that you're at all close to becoming some old geezer, Brian," he leaned in and kissed the contemplative man to punctuate his statement. "I'm still going to call you Stud, though, because you most definitely are."

Looking down at the bed and their stomachs, all of which was covered in their dried cum, Brian decided to change the subject before this got any more emotional, "I hope you have some clean sheets, because this bed is smelling and looking pretty gross and we both need a shower to boot."

Justin giggled but agreed. He scrambled up to get clean sheets while Brian stripped the bed. Together, they quickly remade the bed, then Justin led Brian to the shower. Brian loved his shower at the loft, but Justin's shower was far and away the best Brian had ever seen. It was twice the size of the loft shower, with prismatic baby blue glass tiles, a huge rainshower shower head, a separate handheld shower wand, and six programmable jets on each side wall. Brian just stood there while Justin walked into the enclosure and started pushing the buttons.

"Come on in, Stud."

"It's going to be cold. I'll wait for it to warm up."

"It won't start until the water is at the right temperature, come on in," Justin directed, with a beckoning gesture.

Brian walked into the enclosure, pulling the door closed before he took the blond in his arms and kissed him. As they were standing there making out, Brian felt warm water coming at him from all around.

"I think I just found my new favorite shower. This is amazing." Brian told Justin as he reached for the soap to start cleaning the younger man.

Once Brian was finished soaping the blond he got the shampoo and started washing his hair, causing Justin to moan.

"You like that?" Brian asked as he ran his fingers through the silky blond strands, getting only another moan in response.

While Justin tilted his head back to rinse out the shampoo Brian knelt down and took the thick pink cock into his mouth, licking and sucking on it, coaxing out the nectar that he wanted to taste so badly. Justin reached down, holding Brian's head and running his fingers through the damp hair. Pulling back, Brian told Justin to fuck his mouth. Looking down and carefully scrutinizing the kneeling man's face to make sure he was sincere, Justin started thrusting into Brian's mouth carefully, not wanting to choke him. Brian sucked and licked, deep-throating the blond's huge cock, obviously not in any discomfort. Finally, Justin couldn't take it anymore. He let himself go, thrusting harder and harder till he came down Brian's throat with a reverberating groan. Brian got slowly to his feet and bent so as to share Justin's taste with him.

"Thank you, Stud. That was phenomenal. Now, I want to return the favor and show you something else I know I'm good at," Justin announced, lowering himself to his knees while Brian smiled down approvingly.

Justin took a hold of Brian's hard on and slowly licked the tip, getting his first taste of the man. Moaning, he looked up into the huge hazel eyes that were watching him and opened his mouth, angling himself so that he could take in the whole throbbing cock at once. As he slipped the cock deeper into his mouth he wrapped his tongue around it, causing Brian to groan loudly and grab onto the wall to support himself. He wasn't used to anyone being able to take his whole length in like that. Justin hummed and sucked on the huge cock while his fingers slipped back behind Brian's balls. Using the water as lube, he slipped his finger slowly into Brian's hole, aiming for his prostate. Between Justin's mouth and throat around his cock and that finger tapping on his sweet spot Brian couldn't even think straight. Less than five minutes later, with a very loud groan, he shot a full load down Justin's throat. Justin managed to pull back and catch the last bit on his tongue and stood up to share his new favorite flavor with the older man.

Temporarily sated, the two men got back into the clean bed. Reasserting his natural dominance, Brian sorted the smaller blond body next him so that Justin's head was resting on his shoulder. Then, wrapped familiarly around each other, they quickly fell into a deep slumber for a few more hours.

.:G:. .:G:. .:G:. .:G:. .:G:.

Molly woke up in the morning, confused because she felt someone wrapped around her. As she became more lucid she remembered that Gus was in the bed with her. Looking down at the bottom of the bed, she noticed that Sunshine had gotten on the bed too and was curled up near Gus' feet. She didn't want to disturb the boy so she just stayed as still as possible and looked at him. He really was a cute little kid. She wondered if that was what Brian had looked like when he was younger. She really liked Brian, and she hadn't seen her brother smile and laugh so much in a very long time. She also thought they made a really cute couple together. Brian might be older but he didn't act that old. He could get really goofy when he played with them.

Gus had told her that day at the zoo how he came to be with Brian. It sounded weird, but grown-ups could be weird at times. Still, it made her wonder about whether or not Brian really was Gus' dad. Looking at them, though, it seemed pretty clear to Molly.

Before long, Gus woke up too. At first he blinked groggily and looked around, not sure of where he was. Once he saw Molly though, he smiled and gave her a hug.

"Morning, Gus. Do you want to take a shower?"

"Yep. Then can we get somefin to eat? I's hungry."

"Sure. You go get a shower and I'll get you out something to wear. Then we'll go see what we can find for breakfast. How's that sound?" Molly directed, taking charge of her charge.

"Are we gunna wake up B'ine and Jussin?"

"No. I'm sure they're gonna be tired. We should let them sleep for a while. I can get us breakfast."

"Okay. You's prolly right. They prolly need to sleep longerer ‘cause they're both pretty old. But don't tell B'ine I said that, cause then he'll makes a growly ‘Beast' face at me." That comment made Molly laugh and Gus joined in just because he liked to laugh and felt really comfortable with his new friend.

Once they'd stopped giggling together, Gus plodded off down the hall to get in the shower. Molly went into his ‘Pooh Bag' - as he called it - to get him some clothes. She got out sweat pants and a tee shirt for Gus, thinking, rightly, that she didn't want him to get dressed in nice clothes and then get messy at breakfast.

A few minutes later, Molly and Gus were at the table eating cereal and fruit, and Gus was having his ‘pink juice', which Gus had made sure Brian brought with them when they came to Justin's the night before. They also made sure there was food out for Sunshine. Molly had even set up the coffee pot, figuring she would switch it on when she heard her brother and Brian get up.

When they were finished eating, she and Gus sat on the sofa to watch cartoons. About a half hour later, Molly heard the men moving around and she quickly turned on the coffee pot then set out mugs for the adults. She didn't mind the extra work. She had woken up in a really good mood that day, hoping her brother would finally be happy. He had never had anyone he liked sleep over before and she was hoping that Brian could be the one that helped turn their lives around. They had all the money they would ever need, but she wanted her brother to have someone to love. Someone who could make him happy.

.:G:. .:G:. .:G:. .:G:. .:G:.

"We just seeded a ‘mercial for ‘Booty and da Beast', B'ine! Kin we go to the movies ta see it? Pwease, B'ine? Pwease," Gus pleaded, setting on Brian almost as soon as the man had emerged from Justin's bedroom.

Brian looked at Justin, confused, thinking that the movie had come out many years ago, so why was it back in theaters.

"The non-animated version just came out," Justin explained calmly as he helped himself to a cup of the fresh-brewed coffee. "They're showing it at the theater near the mall," Justin informed the older man. "I'll could take the kids if you don't want to go," he offered, sensing Brian's reluctance.

"That's okay. I didn't have anything else planned for the day. We can all go. It'll keep the Midget happy AND you and I can sit in the back row," Brian proposed with a knowing smirk, happy to have a another reason to spend more time with the blond.

After checking the times for the movie, Justin fixed breakfast for Brian and himself and then everyone went to get dressed. Gus carefully went through the clothes in his suitcase and explained to a laughing Molly how you decided what you should wear. He ignored her laughter, pointing out that what you wear is a very serious thing. She asked where he had heard all that.

"From B'ine. He's old and knows lots of stuffs. So he telled me so I could know too," Gus assured her, as he laid out a nice yet casual shirt and a pair of jeans, hoping that Brian would approve. "B'ine is really good at clothes stuffs."

Brian did approve of Gus' outfit, too, giving the boy a pat on the shoulder and telling him he looked good in the red polo shirt that the child had chosen. Then, after making sure Sunshine was shut up in the laundry room with water, toys, a snack and puppy pads - because she was new and they weren't sure about leaving her alone while they were gone, especially in Justin's condo - they all headed out to the Jeep together. Just like any other family.

At the theater, Brian and Justin sat in the back row with the kids in the row in front of them. Every so often the youngsters would turn around and giggle at the two men holding each other and kissing behind them. Brian made a face at the two kids and Justin just smiled. Then their attention would return to the big screen.

"I think Jussin and B'ine are like Booty and da Beast. Cause Jussin is bootiful and smiles like Belle and B'ine makes beast faces." Gus whispered to Molly, after one of these exchanges halfway through the movie.

Molly just giggled and shook her head. She made a mental note to kid her brother for being such a ‘Beauty' later. She didn't think Brian was much of a beast though - he was way too sweet, in her ten year old opinion.

 

Chapter End Notes:

7/17/17