- Text Size +

B: “Deb gave me a place to stay when I couldn’t go home. She can be narrow minded when it comes to Michael, but it doesn’t change that she was there for me. That's why it's hard for me to not want to help her. LY”


J: “When my dad died, my grandfather told me that although he didn’t care much for my father, if he could have saved him he would have. Love you.



BRIAN


Gus was all over Jen, who declared Gus perfect and didn’t mind him sitting on her lap. Gus of course, loves anyone who fawns all over him. Justin was busy talking to Mel, who mentioned her love of motorcycles, but he would stop when Gus grabbed his arm. Molly kept trying to get Gus to come to her, but Gus seemed to want Jen. I planned to go to Babylon with Justin later, because he always loved to dance, but didn’t really want to hurry when everyone was having fun.


Jen invited Lindsay, Mel, and Gus to the wedding, telling them she wanted to show off Gus and me to the family.


“I’m going to lose cuteness points, but such is life.” Molly sighed.


“You’ll always be cute.” Lee blurts out.


“But if I know Justin, with Gus around my guilt trips won’t work. He’ll be too busy being Gus’s slave, not mine.” She jokes.


“He has years to learn what you did, then all bets are off.” Justin laughs, as Gus tries to stuff his biscuit in Justin’s mouth.


“We’ll work on not spoiling Gus too much, but it’s going to be hard not to want to buy him things. We’ll have to go shopping, and you and Mel can stop me if I go too far.” Jen tells Mel and Lindsay.


“Talk to Mr. Label King. He see something that Gus just has to have and we get deliveries at our door.” Mel jokes.


After dinner, Jen made plans, showing she was serious about spending time with Mel and Lindsay. Molly offered to come and babysit if they ever needed someone. Mel and Lindsay told Justin to go and they would clean up, when he went to help them. We waited until Jen and Molly left before we put Gus to bed, and then headed out to meet up with everyone.


Emmett was ordering when Justin and I showed up. Then he took off when Justin took off to the dance floor. I stood with Drew, talking, when Ted and Blake arrived. Only to lose Blake to Emmett and Justin, where Emmett was showing Justin his praise Jesus.


“Has Deb gotten to you yet?” Drew asks Ted.


“Nope. But she wouldn’t want to talk to me with Blake around. He doesn’t have any sympathy for Michael, so she doesn’t have any way to get him to agree with her.” Ted tells us.


“Get who to agree?” Michael asks, as he stands next to me.


“Your mother. She seems to think we need to cater to you.” Drew says, walking off to dance with Emmett.


“He needs to stop acting like we aren’t all family.” Michael scowls.


I started to walk away to get Justin, when Michael grabbed my arm. “Hey, we haven’t danced in forever, it will be like old times.” He tells me, trying to drag me with him.


“I’m more for new times. I'm sure you can find someone else.” I tell him, pulling away from him and going to Justin.


TED


Blake came off the floor grabbing the bottle of water I got him. Michael was standing in front of us staring at Brian and Justin, as if something needed to be done.


“You ready?” Blake grabs my hands, trying to get me to dance with him.


Michael walked between us, not paying any attention to the fact that Blake was pissed. “I'm worried about Brian, what if the kid is using him?” Michael asks, looking concerned.


“If he is, Brian doesn’t seem to have a problem with it, so it's not something I’d worry about.” I tell him.


“Well, I'm his best friend and care that Brian didn't even tell me… and Ma about the guy.” He tells me, as Blake snorts. “What was that for?” Michael asks Blake.


“Caring about Brian is one thing, but that’s something I don't really think you've ever done.” Blake tells him.


“Since, for some reason you never bothered to get to know me, you really don't have a right to judge me.” Michael tells him.


“I like knowing people who I can respect. You haven’t given me anything to respect about you.” Blake tells him.


“What have I ever done other than be nice to you? I can’t help that at one time Ted wanted me.” Michael tells him, as if that had anything to do with why Blake ignored Michael.


“If that's all you can come up with, then I'm good with our lack of friendship. I'm just glad Ted is now with me. So we're off to dance.” Blake tells him, walking to the dance floor, knowing I'll follow.


“I've really tried Ted, but even you have to see Blake is the one with the problem.” Michael tells me.


“I don’t tell Blake it’s necessary for him to like the people in my life. He has a right to his opinion.” I tell him, following Blake.


JUSTIN


Brian and I danced through three songs before I had to get something to drink. A guy came up and started dancing with Brian, I kissed him and told him I'd be at the bar on the other side. He warned me that he left Michael at the front bar, so in an effort to not start a fight I went to the other one. I ordered for both of us, since Brian told me he was on his way.


“You must be Justin, I've heard a lot about you. I'm Vic.” The older guy tells me.


“Hopefully it's a pleasure to meet you.” I tell him, since I didn't know who this was.


“Don’t hold it against me, but I'm Deb's brother.” He tells me.


“Am I'm getting another lecture about treating Michael badly?” I ask.


“Michael’s a big boy who needs to learn to stop meddling in Brian’s life. If he mouths off, he deserves what he gets. I wanted to meet the guy my sister can't seem to shut up about. I can see why Brian can't take his eyes off you.” He tells me, making me smile when I look over my shoulder and Brian was headed this way.


“It’s something he used to joke about, that I would get lost if he didn’t keep an eye on me. The clubs we went to in New York were so big that we spent half the night trying to find each other.” I tell him.


“Unfortunately this club makes it so no one can get lost.” He tells me, pointing up to the catwalk where Michael was hurrying to the stairs to catch Brian.


“He’s persistent, I’ll give him that. Brian’s already irritated.” I tell him.


“If he thinks he can get Brian to pay attention, there isn’t much he wouldn’t do.” Vic tells me.


I watch as Michael starts running through the people on the catwalk and makes it to the stairs. He starts pushing people out of his way, and even Vic and I started running as Michael got shoved and fell down the last four steps. Brian turned in time to see the tumble and was behind us as Vic reached Michael. The rest of the gang showed up as Michael started screaming he was in pain. Ted went over with Drew, who checked Michael, then helped him up when Michael could move his legs with no problem. Brian started over to Michael when Vic shook his head.


“Rodney came with me, we can take Michael home or to the hospital if he needs it.” He tells Brian.


“If you need to go…” I started, but Brian was busy watching Michael hanging on to Ted as if his leg wouldn’t hold him up. Brian made his way to Michael and helped Ted walk Michael out the door.


I stayed where I was, because I wasn’t sure me being around would be that much help. Brian turned to look over his shoulder at me, then tilted his head for me to come. I stayed in the back as the guys followed behind them.


“What happened?” Blake asked me and Emmett.


“He was rushing to get to Brian and pissed off the guys he was shoving to get down the stairs. He could have held the rail, but didn’t.” Emmett tells us.


“God help us when Deb finds out.” Drew tells us.


We got outside and Michael wasn’t happy when Ted and Brian deposited him in Rodney’s car. Brian waited until Vic got in, before walking back to me. I guess Michael forgot to be in pain for a minute, because he opened the door and yelled at Brian.


“Where are you going? I’m hurt and you're not even going to come with me?” He screeches.


Vic shut the door in his face. “If it’s anything other than wounded pride, I’ll call.” Vic tells Brian.


At that point we were all ready to call it a night. Brian took my keys again, and instead of the house, he drove us to the loft.


“I thought you’d like to see it when there was a good chance no one would show up unannounced.” He tells me.


“Brian, I’d understand if you wanted to at least go to the hospital and check up on him.” I tell him.


“All we would be doing is waiting in the hall, the doctors don’t let anyone in the room unless you're related. I spent enough time waiting outside while Michael sees doctors. Besides, it was less convincing when he switched the leg that he screamed hurt, because I was on the wrong side. I needed to at least see if this was another bid for attention.” He tells me, shrugging.


“Then show me a part of your life.” I tell him, getting out of the car.


He reached in his pocket for his keys when we got to the door to his loft and stood for a second taking a key off, then putting it on my keychain. Then handed them to me and waved for me to open the door. I walked in, looking everywhere. There wasn’t a lot of the Brian I lived with here. The bedroom was surrounded by frosted glass and raised off the floor like a platform. I walked over and started flipping the panes until they were all open.


“It’s the way we present our cars.” I said, standing with my back to bedroom, as it was most likely staged for the focus to be on the bedroom, since it was what you saw when you opened the door.


“It was the only thing important for the tricks to see. Since you’re here, why not let me show another part of my life.” He smirks, as he throws off his shirt.


I took everything off before following him, only to find him laying on his back stroking his already hard cock. I always saw Brian as a high performance car, every inch of him was built to please the eye and his performance left all others in the dust. I crawled up the bed kissing up his thigh until I reached his balls and sucked one in my mouth then the other. His hand moved when I licked from the root to the tip before taking him in, inch by inch. As I pulled out and licked the head, there were salty droplets as a treat. I reached down and ran my hand up and down my cock as I continued to blowing Brian. Brian started to tense, but pulled me off before he could cum and flipped me over onto my back on the bed. His hands traveled down my chest, stopping to pull on my nipple rings before traveling further down my abs until he wrapped his hand around my cock and leaned into kiss me. I struggled to stay still when all I wanted was to thrust into his hand. I was begging for him to fuck me after he teased my rim on each downward stroke, and Brian, wanting to give me what I wanted, grabbed a condom and lube. Moving down between my legs and putting them up over his shoulders while adding lube to my hole to make taking him easier. He began fucking me with one finger then pushed the second and third in. I felt his hand holding my hip as he pushed his cock in slowly, inch by inch. When he was all the way in he pulled out and thrust back again. He was taking his time and enjoying my frustration at his pace, but eventually became more aggressive, thrusting faster. He pulled all the way out before slamming his hard length into me. He was no longer taking it easy but giving us both what we wanted and all that was heard was the echos of our grunts and skin slapping together until I came, and then it was my screaming and the slaps of our skin. Brian thrust in as far as he could go and came. We both laid next to each other catching our breath. Finally, noticing his phone lighting up, he didn’t even look, but dragged me to the shower. I let him know after round two that we were adding a shower like this one to our house.


Brian fell asleep and I looked, and the number of texts just kept climbing. One thing Brian needed to do was get a throw away phone, with Deb and Michael only getting that number.