- Text Size +

JUSTIN


I didn't know why I was nervous about meeting Brian's son, but I was. It helped that Lee knew one of the mothers. When we got there I could tell they kept Gus up, and I apologized to Lindsay that we came so late.


“Unless Brian is out of town, he always shows up to put Gus to bed.” She tells me.


Brian was on the floor letting Gus use him to stand up. Gus would try to take a step, but before he could fall, Brian was there to save him. We all watched as Gus tried again, but he only made it a couple of steps.


“Mel, sit across from me.” Brian tells her.


They sat with their feet touching and Gus in between them. Gus was bouncing and giggling at Mel and took a few steps grabbing the arms Brian held over him, before letting go and making it to Mel. Lindsay sat next to me, gripping my hand as we watched Gus turn and walk back to Brian. The proud parents were cheering him on as Lee and I clapped when he made it. Gus started rubbing his eyes and I waved Brian to go put Gus to bed.


“We hoped he would wait for Brian to walk. It kills Brian to miss anything.” Lindsay tells me.


“He showed up celebrating around the time Gus was born. He didn’t tell me why, but at least now I feel like he included me.” I tell her.


“There are a lot of reasons for why he was closed off.” She tells me.


“Maybe you could explain why Michael would have a problem with Justin?” Lee asks.


“Only if it’s something Brian wouldn’t have a problem with me knowing.” I tell Lindsay, as Brian came down to hear what Lee asked. “Brian and I agreed that we would tell each other the things we want the other to know.” I tell them.


“Lindsay can tell you her opinion, and some of it was my fault for confusing him.” Brian tells me.


“Brian, you never once told him you wanted more, and didn’t do anything with him you didn’t do with me, well maybe one thing, but overall you only offered your friendship. Michael is the one who wanted things you didn’t.” She tells him.


“It’s really simple. Michael is a selfish shit who doesn’t care that Brian doesn’t love him the way he wants him to. Before the accident he didn’t have a way to keep Brian from tricking or doing the things that Brian had always done. But after the accident Michael used that as a way to keep Brian from doing anything that he didn’t like. See, the tricking was fine and still is, as long as the person doesn’t stay around to ruin Michael’s belief that once he and Brian are together, Brian won’t want anyone but him.” Mel tells me.


“I spent years giving Michael just enough that he didn’t turn away from our friendship. I knew he thought it meant more, but for me it was not wanting to lose what I thought was the only real family I had.” Brian tells them, only looking at me when he talked.


“So Justin being around longer than a night will have Michael trying everything to get Brian back. Including using his leg, that wasn’t broken, to see if Brian would drop everything and rush to his side. It doesn’t help that Deb would use the things she did to get Brian to do what Michael wants.” Lindsay tells me.


“Maybe not. I almost did go, but stopped when I realized Michael thinks I’m out of town. It didn’t make sense that he planned to lay on the floor all night with a broken leg when there were people closer to him that could get to him. I called Emmett and he sent me a video of Michael ready to go dancing. I sent it to Deb, pissed at myself for once again running when Michael called.” Brian tells us.


“He doesn’t realize he would have been caught?” Lee asks.


“He thinks as usual that he can find an excuse Brian will believe.” Lindsay tells us.


“You were right. I ignored everything, wanting to believe in the person I’d trusted since I was fourteen.” Brian tells her.


“I’m not happy that I was Brian, you know that. But if Justin is around Michael, he needs to know what to expect. Michael is the kind of person who can make you believe he’s your friend, but do anything he doesn’t like and he finds small ways to cause trouble. The best example I have for me was that he didn’t like that Brian agreed to father Gus, and so he made comments to us that Brian once again gave me something Mel couldn’t. Only Mel and I were waiting for Michael’s reaction, and didn’t let him be a reason to fight over something that wasn’t the reason we chose Brian.” She tells me.


“You never told me he did that.” Brian tells her.


“We knew why we asked you, nothing Michael said mattered to us. Truthfully, I didn’t want to hear once again that Michael doesn’t mean what he says to people. He knows, and calculates exactly why he does the things he does.” She tells him.


“Michael has nothing on the people I grew up with. We were raised to deal with people who smiled in our face then lied behind our backs.” I tell her.


“I like Justin. I think we’ll keep him.” Mel teases Brian.


“I’m sure between Justin and I, Michael will be too busy scratching his head as to whether he was insulted or not.” Lindsay laughs.


We left Lindsay and Mel, with me offering to take them to dinner with my mom and sister. Lee was staying to catch up with Mel and tried to pretend it was the reason he came here. I let it go, because I was too interested in the man I was getting to know. He drove us by everything that was part of his life, and showed me where his loft was, and stopped to show off Kinnetik.


“We should talk about possibly of having Kinnetik help with the next stage of cars.” I tell him.


“As long as you understand my company only wins if what we offer you is the best.” He tells me.


“I wouldn’t let our personal relationship screw up my business, or yours.” I tell him.


“My assistant,Cynthia, thinks MacTaylor is going into affordable cars.” He tells me.

 

 

“Give her a raise, because the rumor is true.” I tell him.


Brian was about to say something but I cut him off as I took off my pants. I love that we were talking, but I also love what he does to me. Brian waited until all my clothes were on the floor before coming to me and only unbuttoning his shirt and lowering his zipper. I sat on his couch and pulled him to me, licking the drops he was leaking and then taking him inch by inch into my mouth.


“You're the only one who makes me want to cum like a virgin.” He tells me.


My answer was to pull back and lick under his crown as he steadied himself, running his hands through my hair. Brian held my head as he took over and thrust faster. It was only a couple of minutes before he came, but like always, he was ready for the next round.


“You’re naked, so like all our conversations, bend over.” He smirks.


I licked the drops I let fall from my mouth and stood up, walking to his desk. Looking to see, if like our apartment in New York, Brian was always prepared, and lucky me, lube and condoms were in his desk. I threw him the condom, but made him watch me as I opened myself for him, pouring the lube so it also ran down my cock.


“Don’t touch it.” He tells me, when I reached to stroke myself.


Instead I put both hands on his desk and waited for him. He ran his hands up my thighs before spreading me open, teasing me with small thrusts, not quite breaching me.


“Is this what you wanted?” He asks, teasing around where I wanted him.


I didn’t answer him, but thrust back when he tried another shallow thrust. “In the interest of communication, that's what I wanted.” I tell him, moaning as he decided to stop playing and pulled out, slamming back into me. After we came Brian took me to the shower in his office and we barely managed to leave Kinnetik before dawn.



BRIAN


B: I got a scholarship to play soccer, which turned into an opportunity to escape my father. LY.


J: I quit college when my grandfather showed up, asking why I was in business school if I hated it. Love you too.


“Brian, did you just want me to leave the reports or go over them?” Ted asks.


“Anything we need to discuss?” I ask, drinking my tenth cup of coffee.


Justin left this morning to get to work, but planned to come back tonight. I texted him, more because I wanted to know he made it back safe, and to start what we promised each other.


“I know you hate talking about your private life, but did he listen?” Ted asks.


“Why do you think he didn’t?” I ask.


“He's not here.” He tells me.


“I forgot, let Cynthia know she gets a raise. Then I need you, Cynthia, and Murph, because I have a bet to win. MacTaylor is offering us the opportunity to show them what Kinnetik can do for them.” I smirk.


“I don’t think it counts when your new boyfriend is the owner.” He tells me.


“Which won’t win me any points with my partner, not boyfriend. Justin only offered us the opportunity to present him and Lee with how to market the cars Cynthia told us about. It’s up to us to give him a reason to use Kinnetik. Did I mention that we get to see the newest car, which is being built right now, before they sell it?” I tell Ted.


“Shit. You know Drew is going to kick our asses if he doesn’t get to come.” Ted tells me.


“Bring Blake, I want Justin to meet the person I like best out of all of you.” I joke.


“Have you thought about the other people he will eventually meet?” Ted asks.


“I guess we’ll see when I take Justin to Babylon tomorrow night. I’m not hiding Justin, but I’m not going to make him deal with Deb or Michael. If Michael wants to trash our friendship by continuing what he’s doing, then it won’t matter anymore.” I tell him.


“Michael, did you need something?” We heard Cynthia ask from outside my office.


I waited for him to come in, but he didn’t. Cynthia came in my office and sat down.


“Where is he?” Ted asks.


“He left without saying anything. It was actually the first visit he’s made that I enjoyed.” She tells us.


“So want to help me win MacTaylor?” I ask Cynthia. “Justin said you deserve a raise for being right.” I tell her.


“Why is that even a surprise, but what am I right about?” She asks.


“MacTaylor is creating affordable cars, and Justin offered to let us show him why businesses want us.” I tell her.


“Why would this Justin be able to offer you the campaign?” Cynthia asks.


“By the way, Drew said to tell you you're slacking. Cole Taylor actually goes by Justin, not Cole. Also, he’s Brian’s partner.” Ted tells her, smiling when he managed to leave her speechless.

 

“Was it the Justin part, or Brian’s partner part?” Ted asks her.