- Text Size +

PIT - LGA March 10

 

Justin was seething. He wanted to hit something... No, make that someone - the someone seated next to him. Justin glared at Brian. How could he sleep? Obviously, the roller coaster ride that made up Justin’s last 36 hours didn’t have any effect on Brian. But for Justin, it had been the most amazing 36 hours of his life.

After their aborted make out session at Babylon, Justin and Brian had joined up with the gang at the Liberty Diner. Justin tried not to notice, but people were actually staring at him and Brian as they took their seat with Brian’s friends. Brian’s friends, the same folks who had been at Deb’s for ‘family’ dinner the previous week were cordial, if not friendly, welcoming Justin to join their tight knit group. Well, all except that Mikey person. It seemed Mikey wanted to monopolize all of Brian’s attention. Every time Brian would touch Justin or try to include him in the conversation, Michael would interrupt. It was kind of sad. Michael’s boyfriend, partner, husband ... whatever. Michael’s Ben was really nice, totally patient while Michael acted like a jealous jerk. Justin couldn’t figure out just what Michael’s problem was. Ben was totally hot, and obviously in love with Michael, but it seemed Michael only had eyes for Brian. It wasn’t anything sexual, it was just like, Justin thought about it, it was like a hero worship. Justin dismissed it. Not his problem.

After leaving the diner, they got in Brian’s car. Brian didn’t even ask Justin where he wanted to go. He just drove off to Tremont Street to a converted warehouse building. Justin was impressed - and that was saying something after the excess he had seen in Hollywood. Brian had the top floor loft. Technically, he guessed it could be called a Penthouse, but it didn’t seem to have the requisite balcony, and it was only like the fourth story. But the space was something Justin could appreciate as an artist. It was filled with sleek, clean lines. Uncluttered. The Italian, and obviously expensive furnishing gave the informal space, well formality. The fact that he had a Mies van der Rohe coffee table - that actually looked like it got used - gave Justin an idea of just how successful Brian was. The whole apartment was like a layout from Architectural Digest. But instead of being a space where Justin would be afraid to sit down, let alone prop his feet up, the loft seem to welcome him.

Looking around the loft, Justin smiled at the relaxed manner in which artwork and object d'art were displayed. It said that the owner did it for his own enjoyment, not to impress those who might visit. Sweeping the room, Justin noticed the picture he had done of Gus adorning the wall near the obvious office area where a computer workstation was set up.

Brian watched Justin, interested in what the younger man might surmise from his cursory inventory of the loft. In previous years, Brian might have thought the trick de jour was casing the joint to figure out what could be carried out and easily fenced. But Brian rarely tricked these days, in fact Brian rarely entertained anyone here at the loft. Brian was entirely comfortable with it, but he felt pleased that Justin obviously approved - of the loft, of the furnishings, of the art. And besides Justin wasn’t exactly a trick. Brian thought on that one. What was Justin?

Justin crossed to Brian and put a hand on his face. Brian blinked down at him. He didn’t feel like talking, he grabbed Justin’s hand and led him up the couple steps to the bedroom area.

Justin looked at the huge bed covered with a deep blue duvet. It was raised like an alter. Suddenly, Justin had a ridiculous thought - was he to be the virgin sacrifice? He hadn’t been a virgin in a long time. But it had been a long time... if you didn’t count the encounter at the Liberty Air Lounge earlier in the week.

Justin looked at Brian who was standing, brows raised in question, lips pursed in anticipation. Justin took a tentative step toward Brian, Brian didn’t hesitate to close the gap between them.

Brian’s hand curled around the back of Justin’s neck and brought him close for a kiss. Starting with quick nipping kisses, Brian played with Justin’s soft lips. Every time Justin tried to get closer to deepen the kiss, Brian would pull back, making Justin chase after him. Brian was enjoying the game, but Justin had had enough. After the false start earlier that evening, the tantalizing kisses were more than he could take. He captured Brian’s head between in his hands and pulled the man down and planted one on him.

The sudden reversal in dominance took Brian by surprise. Without thinking, Brian wrapped his arms around Justin, bringing the length of their bodies together, rubbing up against the younger man and deepening the kiss. And in a snap, Brian reestablished that this was his game and he would be running things. Justin didn’t seem to mind - he had gotten what he wanted.

What followed had been the most amazing night... morning... afternoon that Justin had ever experienced. Justin wasn’t some callow young school boy. He had had his share of good sex, but sex with Brian was on a whole different level. For Justin, the time spent in Brian’s bed, in Brian’s arms had been a mind altering experience. He knew Brian was good - he’d had a preview of him earlier in the week. But Justin had been unprepared for what Brian was like when there wasn’t a rush to finish and a plane to catch.

Justin’s clothes seemed to have disappeared, along with Brian’s. The duvet was thrown from the bed and the matching midnight blue sheets pulled back in a single sweep of Brian’s arms. Brian lay Justin down, almost reverently as he began to explore pale skin that covered toned and previously hidden muscle.

Brian took his time, his long smooth fingers traveling the length of Justin’s body - trailing up his arm, making lazy circles on his chest. After a very deep and very satisfying kiss, Brian began to lick and kiss his way down Justin - the line of his chin, the curve of his neck, his shoulder. Justin’s breathing became shallow as he fought to control his reaction to Brian’s tender ministrations. It was like they had been lovers for years. Brian seemed to know each sensitive spot, each pleasurable point. Justin writhed and groaned, arching his back and raising himself off the bed to try and prolong the contact with Brian’s oh so talented mouth and tongue. Brian captured Justin’s nipple and sucked.

“Brian!” Justin felt an electric current run through him. He needed relief. He grabbed at Brian, who smiled and pulled away.

“Uh, uh, uh.” Brian knocked Justin’s hand away at it’s attempt to reach his hard cock. “Not yet, you’re not ready.”

“Shit! Brian, I’ve been ready for the last ten minutes. I need...”

Brian didn’t let Justin get the word out. He captured those soft red lips, nibbling on the edges before thrusting his tongue into the warmth that was Justin’s mouth. Both men sighed. Brian reached for the lube and condoms on the bedside table. Justin was oblivious, except he knew that contact had been broken, he tugged at Brian.

Brian tore the condom package with his teeth and pressed the latex disk into Justin’s hand. “Put it on me.” He said quietly, hoarsely, refocusing the younger man to the task at hand.

Brian lifted Justin’s legs to his hips and trailing a finger down Justin’s length to rub slightly on his balls before massaging the soft, tender skin around Justin’s hole. Brian pooled some lube on his fingertips, rubbing them to warm the liquid. He massaged a circle around the puckered hole waiting for Justin to respond before burying a finger into the younger man. Justin hips reared up and he pushed against Brian. Brian pulled out his finger and thrust two back inside Justin. The moan of satisfaction from Justin nearly made Brian come.

“Ready?”

“mmmm? ohhhh, yeeeeaaah.” Came the sighed response.

Brian looked down at the beautiful man and smiled at his nearly incoherent words. He removed his fingers and positioned himself at Justin’s opening. He rubbed himself back and forth before pressing to the younger man and slowly sinking deeply into his warmth.

“uhhhhh,” Justin moaned in satisfaction, eyes closed teeth biting his lower lip. Brian allowed himself a small gloat of victory, and moaned in response. He waited for Justin to adjust.

Brian established a deep, slow, stroking rhythm. Justin pushed back and up, meeting Brian and pushing closer. Brian grasped Justin’s cock and slowly teased the length, avoiding contact with the sensitive tip that weeped in response.

Justin was writhing now, trying to increase the contact between their bodies, wanting to get closer to Brian. Now with each thrust Brian bent down, to capture Justin’s mouth, trail kisses along his shoulder, leave love bites along his neck, marking his lover. Justin couldn’t hold on any longer, he came in a torrent, spilling his seed between them. Justin’s muscles clenched and Brian came filling the condom.

Brian fell to Justin’s side, his breath coming in gasps, his chest heaving as their bodies separated. Brian removed the condom, tied it off and threw it to the trash beside the bed. Justin leaned back into Brian’s side and curling up closed his eyes. His breathing became calm and even and he drifted off with a hand on his lover’s thigh.

Jesus! What the fuck just happened? That was un-fucking-believable. Brian’s uneven breathing wasn’t entirely due to exhaustion. He was scared. He could hardly admit it to himself. Something about Justin touched him in a way no other trick ever had. No, he had to admit to himself Justin wasn’t another trick. Another anonymous trick. Unlike the tricks that Brian had sex with occasionally, Brian’s time with Justin had been different. They seemed to connect on a totally different level.

Brian looked down at the beautiful blonde man and allowed his arm to wind around the young man, twining their fingers together. In his sleep Justin responded, tightening the hold. Brian lay in the dark and tried to figure out what was going on as he drifted off to sleep.

And so the night had went on. Over and over one or both of them would wake up, reach for the other and would begin another incredible round of ... love making? It was more than sex - Brian admitted to himself by the time the morning light was burning through evening’s dark.

After their last round, Brian tugged Justin off the bed and pulled him into the shower. Justin protested lightly, claiming he needed sleep.

“You can sleep when you’re dead.” Brian answered, shoving him under the hot spray.

Justin yelped, then moaned as Brian rubbed a smooth bar of soap along his shoulders in slow, sensuous circles. He gave himself over to Brian’s ministrations.

Brian had just finished washing Justin’s arms and legs when he felt the nudge of Brian’s cock against his ass and heard the tear of the condom wrapper. Justin leaned against the smooth glass and gave himself over to sensation wrapped in the steam and warmth of the shower’s spray. It was only when the water ran cold that they left shower wrapping rubbing each other with the deeply piled towels.

Brian, wrapped in a towel and bare footed made a pot of coffee while Justin shaved and brushed his teeth. Brian was carrying two mugs back to the bedroom, as Justin appeared from the bathroom.

“Coffee...” Justin murmured in appreciation. And drank deeply.

“You’re easily pleased,” Brian smirked.

Justin took a last sip before setting his mug down on the bedside table. He removed the mug from Brian’s hand. Hesitating only to take a sip, from the exact place where Brian’s lips had sipped, before setting it down beside his mug.

Justin grasped Brian’s empty hand and led him to the bed. He pushed Brian down to sit then straddled Brian with his knees. “As a matter a matter of fact, I’m not easily pleased.” he teased. “I’m *very* demanding.” Justin pushed Brian back so he lay on the bed, Justin’s lips began a slow trail down Brian’s chest stopping to line kisses along the towel that encircled the older man’s waist. With a flick of the wrist, Justin dispensed with the towel before lowering his head to Brian’s hardening cock.

Brian closed his eyes and gave himself over to the warm heat of Justin’s mouth. The man could do nothing wrong with those talented lips.

And so it had gone until the sky outside grayed. Reluctantly, Justin left Brian’s bed and dressed. He looked back at Brian, he was leaning up against pillows at the headboard, one knee raised an bent, his arm laying loosely on his knee. Between his fingers a cigarette glowed in the darkening room.

Justin leaned down to lay a kiss on Brian’s lips. Brian’s tongue darted out and stroke Justin’s lips.

Without a word, and with a sadness in his chest. Justin crossed the loft and closed the door behind him.

~~~~~~

“Somebody didn’t come home last night... or this morning... or this afternoon.” At Daphne’s sing-song greeting, Justin squeezed his eye’s shut.

“Don’t you have somewhere to be - like the hospital?” Justin had been hoping to avoid Daphne entirely. She was supposed to have the late shift. By the time she was to be home, he would be asleep, and by the time she woke, he’d be on the plane.

“I got called in for the early shift - they were short-handed. Hey, are you alright? You’re walking funny.”

Justin rolled his eyes, and Daphne gasped and grinned, “Silly me.”

“Yeah,” Justin agreed, “Silly you.”

“That must have been some night... day... whatever. Are you going to tell me about it?”

“No.” Daphne pulled a face. “I’m going to eat some cereal and go to bed. I’m exhausted and I have to be up at four for my flight.”

“Well, you do look like you could use some rest. I guess you’ll have to fill me in on Wednesday.”

Justin nodded, not really having any intention to continue the discussion today or Wednesday. Hopefully, Daphne would have forgotten it by the time he returned from New York. His entire time with Brian had been incredible, and private. He didn’t want to share it with anyone - except perhaps Brian.

Which brought him back to the occupant in seat 2A.

For once, Justin had been on time. In fact, he was the first person to board the plane. He was once again itchy and tense, knowing Brian would be in the seat next to his. After their incredible night together he was nervous and anxious to see him again. Brian boarded the plane just as the announcements were being made. He quickly stowed his luggage and briefcase and took his seat. With no more than a brief upward nod and a “hey” Brian took his seat, fastened his seat belt and shut his eyes.

Hey? Hey?! What the hell was that? Justin was furious. His leg bounced and his fingers drummed on the armrest. Justin stewed as the plane taxied and took off. As they climbed to cruising altitude, Justin felt his blood pressure climb too. Who the fuck did Brian Kinney think he was?

A hand clamped down on Justin’s wrist on the arm rest.

“Goddammit! Justin. Will you please stop fidgeting?” Justin looked at Brian, surprised he was awake. Brian was still leaning against the headrest and pillow, eyes still shut.

“Sorry.” Justin responded trying to extract his hand from Brian’s - his touch burned where his fingers lay.

Brian leaned in to whisper in Justin’s ear. “Short of appropriating the first class lavatory - which I’m sure Gail would not appreciate - there’s nothing I can do to scratch your particular itch until we land at LaGuardia.” Brian leaned back and closed his eyes again. His fingers loosened but kept contact with with Justin’s wrist. Justin tried to relax as Brian’s fingers soothed figure eights on his wrist.

“Try to relax and get some rest. I need to sleep so I don’t look like the dead for my lecture. Somebody,” Brian opened one eye and looked at Justin, “wasn’t very helpful in letting me get my usual weekend rest.”

Despite trying hard, Justin face lit up with a smile he couldn’t mask. Brian wasn’t immune to what had transpired between them. Justin didn’t know where this was going, but it seemed that there might be something there, something more that a weekend fuck.

 

Brian closed his eye, trying not to think about the pleasure Justin's smile gave him, trying not to think about the satisfaction Justin had given him over the weekend. Shit! He was getting hard. The damn flight better land soon, he and Justin had a rendezvous with a certain granite wall.