- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

... there's always room for dessert


 


 

March 14 - Justin’s Studio

 

Brian helped Justin unload the rest of his vehicle. When the last box was safely in the old service station bay. Justin locked up the service station doors and clicked the lock remote on his car, and headed toward Liberty Ave.

Brian grabbed the sleeve of Justin’s jacket. “Where are you going?”

Justin liked the sing song way Brian would ask a question, softening it from an accusation. He looked back at Brian, “To the diner - you said we should get something to eat.”

“Yeah, well, I had something else in mind. I have breakfast and lunch there - I thought we’d try something different.”

“Okay.” Justin shrugged. “What did you have in mind.”

What Brian had in mind was someplace away from prying eyes and overactive ears. While it came as a shock to him, he wanted to spend some time alone with Justin, to talk to him, learn about him, figure out what is was about him. What the fuck, he just wanted time alone with Justin without the world intruding.

Brian shrugged.

“Well, we may as well leave my car here - we don’t need two cars trailing around town trying to figure out where to eat.” They got into Brian’s corvette and took off for the east end.

“What kind of food do you like?” Justin asked.

“I like Thai.”

“Works for me - I saw a new place opening on Atwood near Carnegie-Mellon when I visited their library a few weeks ago.”

“Let’s try it then.”

Brian found parking not too far from the restaurant. He and Justin walked companionably down the street. Upon entering the restaurant, it was noticeably crowded. Making his way to the hostess’ podium, Brian put his name on the list before making his way back to Justin.

“It’s going to be like an hour.” He groused. “Maybe we should try someplace else.”

Justin shook his head. “It’s Friday night, it’s going to be like this anywhere we go.”

Brian huffed and took a seat on the bench next to Justin.

Justin was amused to see this side of Brian. In every other situation where he’d encountered Brian, Brian had been in complete control. Justin couldn’t help but notice that Brian didn’t take too well to others having control, even if it was something as little as seating in a restaurant.

One minute went by, Brian sat brooding.

Two minutes went by, Brian started to fidget.

Three minutes went by, one of Brian’s legs started to bounce.

Four minutes went by, Brian got up and retrieved a copy of the Pittsburgh City Paper.

Five minutes went by, Brian got up, grabbed a menu and took it back to Justin.

“Want to get take out and go back to my place?” Brian asked.

Well, Justin thought to himself, Brian had figured out how to control the situation after all. “Sure. What do you want?”

“No...”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah - I know, no carbs after seven.” Justin looked at his watch six-forty-five. “I don’t suppose you’d even consider Pad Thai.”

“Have them throw on some chicken and shrimp and extra peanuts, and I’ll consider picking at it. I’d eat some Satay and a curry.”

“Green or Red,” Justin looked at the curries.

“Green.”

“How about Salmon in peppercorn sauce with ginger, snow pea, carrots, celery, red onion and bell pepper?”

“Yeah, that’d work.”

“You want me to place the order?”

“Nah, I’ll do it.”

Brian placed and paid for the order. His mood noticeably improved when their order arrived only a few minutes later.

They got back in the corvette and took off.

“Uh, Brian?”

“Hmmm?”

Justin turned and looked out the corvette’s rear window. “Isn’t Tremont that way?” he pointed behind them.

“Probably, why?”

“I thought we were going to your place.”

“I thought we’d go to the house. That’s where I normally spend the weekend.”

Justin shrugged. “Okay.” I guess, he thought.

Brian merged onto 70 and started heading west.

Justin wasn’t really paying attention, until he saw the sign noting 10 miles to the West Virginia border.

“Uh, Brian, where exactly is your house?”

“Just over the West Virginia line. About 30 minutes.”

Justin couldn’t help it. The theme from Deliverance played in his head. He had lived in Pittsburgh all his life and he knew better. But West Virginia to him was rednecks, Willie Nelson and Coal Mines. He shook his head to clear away the cobwebs.

Justin reigned in his overactive imagination. And looked out the window at the scenery as it flew past at nearly 80 MPH. It was dusk, and there was a cloud cover, so there wasn’t much to see. Justin turned back to watch Brian, who smiled at him and then turned his attention to the road.

As they passed the welcome to West Virginia sign, Justin grinned at Brian. “Lucky for you, I’m over the age of consent, seeing as you’re taking me across state lines.”

Brian barked out a laugh and pressed down on the accelerator. The food was getting cold and Justin was getting hot.

~~~~~~

“ Where are we?”

“The house.”

“Shit Brian! you live here?” Justin looked out at the well lit English Tudor style house. No, house wasn’t the right name for it - mansion, estate, manor?

“Home, sweet home.” Brian pulled the Corvette up to the front door and parked. “C’mon, I’m getting hungry.”

~~~~~~

Brian unlocked the front door and gestured Justin into the hallway. Brian disengaged the alarm, removed his coat and hung it in the hall closet. Reaching for Justin’s jacket, he hung it beside his own.

Justin had grown up amongst the Country Club set. In his younger days he had visited friends wealthier than his own family. But this was on another level. He schooled his features to show his best WASP face and told himself to close his mouth.

“Do you mind if I change?” Brian asked looking down at the dark brown Armani suit.. “I really don’t want to spend the evening in this suit.”

Justin nodded. “Where do you want me to take this?” He lifted the bag of take out.

“The kitchen is at the end of the hall, take a left and cut through the formal dining room. There’s drinks in the fridge. Help yourself. I’ll be back down shortly.” Brian took off up the stairs.

Justin watched him go. Justin wandered down the hall - peeking in the rooms as he went. Since most of the doors were open, he could see much of the house -- at least those rooms that bordered the central hallway -- from where he stood. To his right was a large living room with fireplace, to his left was a study filled with bookshelves. Not wanting to be caught nosing around, Justin moved quickly down the hall until he came upon the formal dining room, then cut through to the open door beyond.

“Oh... my... god!” Justin’s mouth dropped - he nearly dropped the take out too. The kitchen was magnificent. The huge room consisted of a full kitchen with top of the line everything in stainless steel - professional grade. But that was just the beginning. There was an enormous polished granite counter bar with stools and a separate sink, this led into a large living area with a fireplace, and if Justin wasn’t mistaken, a wood burning oven as well built into the overall fireplace. Large overstuffed chairs in off white canvas ducking flanked an overstuffed couch with oversized pillows. The hardwood floors were covered in places to define areas with rich thick oriental carpets. To one side was a glassed in atrium with a table that sat eight. It looked out on the barren trees that littered what Justin guessed was the back “yard”. To the other side was a full entertainment center and stairwell that Justin assumed went to the second floor.

Justin set the take out on the counter and went to retrieve a beer from the fridge. Taking a quick inventory of the sparse, but adequate contents - organic low fat milk, eggs, peanut butter, avocados, guava juice -- Justin winced who drank guava juice?, a small casserole sealed in saran wrap with heating instructions taped to the top mmmm, chicken picata, a variety of domestic microbrews and imported beers, a few cans of soda and mixers. Justin was about to look in the drawers to check out the produce when he thought better of it.

He decided that it might be nice to set a couple of places for himself and Brian. Rather than let the food get any colder, he moved to the oven to turn it on low and carefully placed the foil wrapped and paper take out containers on the oven rack. Next he pulled out drawers until he came across the serving spoons. Looking at the cupboard above the drawer he grinned as he found plates. Another couple of cupboards down he found glasses. He tore a couple of paper towels off the spool and went to set a couple of places at the bar.

Justin had just finished placing the chopsticks that had come with the food on the bar when he noticed Brian padding silently across the room. God! he was gorgeous. Bare foot in snug fitting black jeans and a dark tee shirt that was faded from too many washings. Brian smiled at Justin then leaned in, placing his arms around the younger man and kissed him.

Justin looked up at Brian with a smile. “Hungry?”

Brian growled and claimed Justin’s lips. As the kiss broke, Justin laughed. “For food, you idiot.”

“I guess I could eat something...”

Justin retrieved the meal from the oven and placed it on the counter where he had set out dishes and chopsticks.

“You don’t do this much, do you?” Justin said to Brian as he used spooned out a portion of Pad Thai. Brian nudged his plate over to Justin and Justin portioned out a serving for Brian as well.

“Hmmm?” Brian’s attention was on unwrapping the foil on the satay. He looked at Justin with a questioning brow, before putting a meat wrapped stick on his and Justin’s plates.

“I was just thinking, you probably don’t do this much.”

“Do what?”

“Take your pick - go to restaurants without reservations, dine out on the weekend, date?”

“This *isn’t* a date. I don’t da...” Brian stopped. “Look, it’s just dinner.”

Justin smiled at Brian’s slip and attempted recovery. “Well then, it’s a good thing that it’s not a date, that way you won’t expect me to put out after you’ve fed me.”

“Why Sunshine,” Brian responded sardonically, “I don’t know why you’d think that. After all, you’ve put out every other time I’ve fed you... and a couple of times when I haven’t.”

Justin bent his head and concentrated on his dinner. Somehow Brian always managed to get in the last word. Brian smirked a smile and stuck his tongue in his cheek. He really did enjoy spending time with Justin.

~~~~~~

They managed to eat nearly everything. Brian couldn’t get over the ease at which they ate in relative silence, nor the more than cooperative manner in which they cleaned up the kitchen after their meal. Justin had an easiness about him that lent itself to quiet peace.

Washing his hands, Justin looked up at Brian. “I really love this kitchen. I’d love to see more of your home.”

With any one of his tricks, Brian would assume that that meant show me the bedroom. But in looking at the earnestness on Justin’s face, Brian realized, he really did mean he wanted a tour of the place. What the hell, Brian shrugged, “Sure, right this way...”

... said the spider to the fly, Justin thought. Justin followed Brian as he padded across the hardwood floors in bare feet. Brian took Justin through the rooms downstairs. There was the kitchen of course, a formal dining room, a smaller less formal dining room, the study and living room that Justin had seen earlier. There was what Justin would call a parlor - a formal living room. There was a large game room with a bar, pool table, darts. The grown up games seemed a bit at odds with the corner of shelves stocked with children’s toys and games and sports equipment. There was a large sectional couch that faced the entertainment center with a huge flat screen TV built into wall. Upon closer inspection there was an array of Disney and children’s DVDs. Justin smiled.

“I didn’t know that you were so into Disney.” Justin grinned.

“They’re for Gus. The kid can’t get his fill of Aladdin.” Justin smiled at Brian. He really loved his son.

There were more rooms - an office, a pantry, two bathrooms, and a couple of rooms that were empty. They had come full circle back to the kitchen, when Brian opened a door and motioned Justin to follow. Brian flipped a switch and a lighted walkway appeared. The portico had been enclosed with glass panels. Brian led Justin down the enclosed sloped path leading away from the house. A few moments later at the other end of the path, Brian opened up a door and gestured Justin inside.

Justin stood inside the darkened doorway and waited for Brian. Brian flipped a few switches and the room was bathed in an soft bluish white light. Justin caught his breath.

“Wow.”

Brian smothered a laugh at Justin’s reaction.

“You like?”

Justin nodded. The room was entirely contained within glass panels. In the center was a very large swimming pool. The pool lights offered the only illumination to the room. Lounging chaises and chairs lined one side of the pool, while a mix of gym equipment - treadmill, stairsmaster, recumbent bicycle and free weights - and a spa flanked one end of the pool. The opposite end of the pool housed a small bar with stools, and a couple of tables and chairs, and what Justin assumed to be a bathroom and changing area.

Brian hit another switch and Justin heard a mechanical noise above him. He looked up as the ceiling covering retracted and he was given a view of the night sky. It was a clear night and the stars looked close enough to touch.

“Want to go for a swim?” Brian turned to Justin.

Justin’s teeth worried his bottom lip. “I’d love to, but I don’t have a suit.”

“It’s clothing optional.” Brian stated as he pulled off his tee shirt, and unfastened the buttons on his jeans.

Justin hesitated.

“Of course, if you feel shy,” Brian continued. “I’m sure one of my suits is in the changing room.” He nodded to the room near the bar.

Brian had unfastened his last button, and started to slid his jeans over his hips. His light brown hairs showed at the opening of the button fly, letting Justin know that he hadn’t bothered with underwear.

Justin bit his lip, and decided what the hell. It was nothing Brian hadn’t seen before. Brian had shed his jeans and walked unselfconsciously to the end of the pool and executed a perfect dive. He surfaced about halfway down the pool and began to swim laps.

Justin smiled and shook his head. He watched as Brian sliced through the water. Each stroke displaying and defining the muscles in Brian’s shoulders, back, legs. The older man was so cool and confident. The whole nudity thing seemed like far less of an issue now. Justin shucked his shoes and socks. He shed his shirt and jeans - taking a moment to fold and stack them at the end of one of the chaise’. Not sure what the temperature of the water was, he slowly lowered himself into the pool by way of one of the ladders.

Brian smiled as he saw Justin enter the pool. He continued to swim laps until he had warmed up. He figured that Justin needed to relax - he had seemed a bit tense at the suggestion to go without a suit. And Brian need a moment to relax himself - he had felt his cock harden at the sight of Justin’s pale body as it slipped into the water. No need to frighten the younger man off.

Justin paddled around before leaning back to float on the water. The air in the room was warm and the water, while cool, not unpleasantly so. He sighed and closed his eyes. “I’ve missed this.” He said to himself, giving himself over to the undulating movement of the water.

“Missed what?” All of a sudden Brian appeared next to Justin.

Startled, Justin’s body lost it’s precarious balance on the surface of the water and folded taking Justin down. Brian’s strong arms caught and pulled Justin to him before Justin’s head disappeared below the water. Their bodies brushed under the water and Justin could feel Brian’s strong chest, hard abs and hardening cock.

“Relax” Brian smooth, smokey voice whispered in Justin’s ear.

Brian moved a hand to Justin’s back urging the younger man to attempt to float once again. “Close your eyes and relax.”

Justin tried, he buoyed himself onto his back and resumed his float. But his encounter with Brian’s body had sensitized him he felt stiff, and was well aware of his own cock’s hardness - something that the older man couldn’t fail to notice.

Brian moved so Justin’s head rested lightly on his shoulder. His hands loosely held Justin’s tense body. Once the younger man had resumed his float, Brian began to slowly trace circles with his fingertips. He couldn’t ignore, Justin’s arousal. But Brian first needed Justin to relax. Slowly, Brian could feel the tension seep out of Justin’s body either by his touch or absorbed into the cushion of water.

“What did you miss,” Brian resumed his question, keeping his hands in touch with Justin’s body.

Justin sighed as he felt the stiffness drain from his body. “This, swimming, floating, water. In LA everyone had a pool. On the days I didn’t have to work, I’d spend it out at the pool - or even on the beach. Water is soothing, calming, centering.”

As his body relaxed, Justin felt Brian’s hand smooth along his shoulders, down his arms to entwine his fingers with Brian’s. Brian leaned into Justin and kissed him slowly. The kiss was soft, not their usual frenzied kiss. Brian licked Justin’s lips, lightly insinuating his tongue into the warmth of Justin’s mouth, sliding over Justin’s tongue, curling around Justin’s teeth. The kiss deepened, and Justin turned in Brian’s arms. Their bodies slid against one another, the water creating a sensual barrier between them.

“Do you want to continue this here, or move to dryer ground?” Brian asked the question softly. Justin couldn’t think, his answer was smooth his hands up Brian’s arms and pull Brian’s mouth back to his.

Brian treaded water and moved them up the slope of the pool floor until Justin’s feet touched the bottom of the pool and his back lay against the pool’s side.

Brian broke the kiss and Justin whimpered at the loss of Brian’s lips on his.

“Hold that thought,” Brian said to Justin as he hoisted himself up over the pool’s edge and walked to the chaise where he’d left his jeans, leaving a wet trail where he walked. He quickly retrieved some condoms and lube from the jeans pocket and returned to Justin who was leaning against the pool’s edge with his eyes closed.

Brian slipped quietly back into the water, leaving the condoms and lube on the side of the pool within easy reach. He slipped his arms around Justin and resumed their kiss. “Dreaming about me?” He whispered in Justin’s ear before running his tongue around the outer shell and biting the lobe softly.

“mmmmm, always...” Justin’s eyes flew open. Oh shit! he hadn’t really said that had he? From the grin on Brian’s face, he had. Justin’s face turned red.

“You are so easy.” Brian smiled kindly and proceeded to distract the embarrassed younger man by licking his neck and placing sucking kisses along his collarbone.

Lost in a haze of sensual passion, Justin was nearly incoherent “Brian...” was all he was able to manage.

Brian turned Justin around so he faced the edge of the pool. He caressed Justin’s arms, his back, and soon was massaging those oh so wonderful ass cheeks. Parting Justin, he prepared the younger man, reaching for the lube on the pool deck.

Justin whimpered, “Brian... please... now!”

Brian grabbed the condom from the poolside and tore the package open with his teeth. He quickly sheathed himself and nudged his way into Justin’s awaiting body. After his initial entrance, he waited, letting Justin adjust. God! he was so tight and warm. It was so arousing with the cooler water surrounding them. Justin leaned backed for a kiss and pushed against Brian, signaling that he was ready for more.

Brian started slowly, moving inch by inch, closer, deeper, until his entire length was surrounded by Justin. Justin was getting impatient and pushed back against Brian, harder.

“More...”

Brian smiled as he ran his hand through Justin’s wet hair, kissed Justin’s neck, bit lightly his back and shoulders. He increased his rhythm, matching Justin’s movements.

“Mmmmm....” the groan of satisfaction from Justin nearly had Brian exploding.

Brian ran his hand down and around Justin to grasp Justin’s aroused cock. His strokes matched the rhythm he’d started.

“Close... so close...”

Brian could feel the change in Justin’s cock. The tightening in his balls and knew that neither of them could last much longer. He adjusted the angle of his entry, hitting that sweet spot. Justin cried out as he came, Brian stroking him until he was spent. In response, the muscles of Justin’s ass clenched Brian’s cock which was buried deep within him. Brian came, filling the condom. Brian collapsed onto Justin’s back and was grateful for the pool wall for support so he didn’t crush the younger man. Justin didn’t mind, he was wrapped in the warmth of Brian’s body while the pool’s water cooled their skin.

After several minutes, Brian moved, carefully disengaging himself from Justin. Justin moaned at the loss. Brian removed and tied off the condom. Tossing it to the side of the pool where the torn wrapper lay. He gathered Justin in his arms, turning him around so they faced once another. He leaned their foreheads together, then kissed Justin gently.

“Hot tub?”

Justin nodded. That sounded wonderful. Brian took his hand and led him up the steps of the pool to the hot tub. The water quickly warmed them up, soothing their muscles. Justin leaned back and closed his eyes, letting the warmth of the bubbling water seep into his skin.

Brian smiled and sat at the corner of the spa, not quite opposite Justin, his long legs on either side of him. His toes caressed Justin’s hips. All in all, it had been a very good dinner Brian thought. And dessert had been excellent. Perhaps he’d go back for seconds.