- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry so short - this is actually a bridge to the next chapter.  It started out as the next chapter, but it became obvious it should be a chapter unto itself. Enjoy!


 


I'll post another chapter tomorrow.

Brian’s Estate - March 15, early morning

 

 

Brian had watched as Justin shut his eyes and leaned back in the hot tub. Little by little, Justin’s form relaxed, his shoulders drooped, and his breathing slowed and evened. He’d fallen asleep. Brian figured that they’d been in the tub for more than twenty minutes. Probably long enough. He should wake Justin up and drive him home.

 

Brian frowned at the thought. He didn’t feel like getting dressed and driving back to Pittsburgh. He didn’t feel like spending another night alone. If he didn’t allow himself to think about it too much, he actually enjoyed sharing his bed with the beautiful blond man. The man who had already shared his bed twice in the last week.

 

With a sigh, and one eye on the man in question, Brian rose from the spa and crossed to gather up their clothes. Piling his and Justin’s clothes together, Brian stooped to retrieve the spare condoms and lube from the poolside. He picked up the discarded used condom and torn wrapper and tossed them in the trash. He imagined his housekeeper would have something to think about. After nearly three years, evidence that her employer was human after all. Brian almost pulled the contents from the trash, but fuck it, it was his house, he could do what he pleased.

 

“C’mon sleeping beauty.” Brian lightly shook Justin’s shoulder and grabbed his upper arm, helping the sleepy younger man from the hot tub. He propelled Justin to a chaise with a towel and proceeded to wrap the towel around the younger man’s body. “Time for bed.” Brian bent to pick up all their clothes. Justin rubbed his eyes; wrapping the towel around his waist, he followed Brian to the house.

 

By the time they had reached the second floor and Brian’s bedroom, Justin was more fully awake.

 

Brian tossed their clothes onto a bench at the foot of his bed. “Shower or bed?” He asked looking at Justin.

 

Justin sniffed at his shoulder. “Shower, please, I smell like the pool.”

 

Brian inclined his head in the general direction of the bathroom and indicated that Justin should follow him. As previously in the week, Brian joined Justin in the shower. Brian soaped Justin’s back and shoulders, then switched to shampooing the blonde’s hair.

 

Justin leaned back with eyes closed and a smile on his face. “Mmmmmm, too bad you’re in advertising, you could have made a fortune as a shampoo boy. You give a great shampoo and head massage.”

 

Brian led Justin under the spray of the shower and rinse the younger man’s hair. “Somehow, I can’t see shampooing paying for all this. I’ll have to suggest I keep my amateur status.” Brian switched back to soaping Justin’s body.

 

“Your friends must love coming to visit you here.” Justin had been thinking that the huge house with all the wonderful amenities would make such a place traffic central.

 

Brian stilled in his soaping. “They don’t come to visit. No one comes here, except Gus,” Brian said quietly.

 

Justin turned around to face the Brian. “Why not?”

 

Brian started to soap Justin’s chest. “I bought the house so Gus would have a place to come and visit me. Some place where he’d have activities. My friends have never even seen the place - well, except Linds. Sometimes she’ll come out and stay with Gus and me. My friends don’t have the time, besides they have their own lives.”

 

Justin frowned. Here was this strong, beautiful, confident man and his friends couldn’t bother to visit him at his home?

 

Brian didn’t like where this conversation was going - he didn’t want to think about Justin’s questions. To end the conversation and distract the younger man, Brian altered the strokes of the bar of soap - changing from impersonal to long sweeping strokes designed to arouse and entice Justin. By the look of sheer pleasure on Justin’s face, and the echoing arousal of Justin’s cock, it seemed to be working. Brian littered soft, quick kisses down Justin’s chest, flicking his tongue out to tease Justin’s hardening nipples, sucking a little. His kisses wound their way down to the indent of Justin’s belly button, where he circled and stabbed, and further down to Justin’s hip, where he sucked lightly. He nuzzled his nose in the indentation between leg and hip, before flicking his tongue out to taunt Justin’s leaking cock. Justin moaned as Brian rolled his tongue around the plum colored head and swallowing the entire length.

 

Justin leaned back against the shower wall. His hands wound through the wet strands of Brian’s chestnut hair and stroked Brian’s face. Let me die now, Justin thought, because I’m in heaven.

 

Expertly, Brian ran a tongue down the length of Justin, pulling back while exerting steady pressure. His hands held Justin’s hips to control the instinctive movement. Moving to massage Justin’s firm buttocks, when the movement slowed. Brian returned to a steady rhythm of bobbing and sucking, holding Justin’s cock in one hand to slow Justin’s response. Brian’s hand moved down to caress Justin’s sack and stroke his balls, and a finger moved further along his perineum and circled Justin’s puckered hole before burying itself.

 

Justin cried out.

 

Brian pulled back and smiled, before swallowing Justin deep in his throat. The combination of sensation was too much and Justin erupted into Brian’s mouth. Brian continued to apply pressure, easing back to allow himself to swallow the waves of cum that filled his mouth. Brian held tight to Justin propping up the younger man, now spent, who seemed to nearly collapse. Brian followed his trail back up Justin’s hips, stomach and chest before sharing a kiss.

 

“God, Brian.”

 

“Why thank you, but just Brian will suffice.” Brian answered with a smile, poking his tongue in his cheek.

 

Justin laughed. “I think I need to get out of the water - if I can still walk.”

 

They toweled themselves dry and moved to the bedroom. Brian flicked back the duvet in one swift move.

 

Justin sat at the edge of the bed looking at his wrinkled fingers. “I don’t suppose you have any lotion?”

 

Brian raised an eyebrow.

 

“I love swimming, but the pool chemicals dry out my skin. I feel like a wrinkle prune. I probably should should put something on it.”

 

Silently, Brian crossed back to the bathroom and returned with a large tube.

 

“Here, my massage therapist gave me this. I’ve never used it, but it’s the stuff he uses. It’s not overly greasy, and doesn’t smell too bad.”

 

Justin removed the cap and sniffed the tube. It didn’t smell bad at all. He thought he could detect lavender and maybe a bit of mint. He squirted out a quarter size amount and began to rub it into his arms and elbows.

 

Brian circled the room shutting off lights, leaving only the soft light of the bedside table on. He crawled into bed behind Justin and reached for the tube of massage lotion. After portioning out a bit, he began to rub it into Justin’s back.

 

Justin rolled his shoulders and leaned into Brian’s strong hands as he continued to rub lotion into his legs. He closed his eyes and bit his lip to stifle a moan.

 

After covering and smoothing in the lotion along Justin’s back, he tugged lightly at Justin’s shoulders and moved the younger man to lay down beside him on the bed. Brian portioned out some more lotion and began to rub it into Justin’s chest.

 

Justin closed his eyes and enjoyed Brian’s ministrations. He thought about what Brian had said earlier in the shower. “Why me?”

 

“Why you what?” Brian asked.

 

“Why’d you bring me here?”

 

Brian’s hands stilled, then returned to what they were doing. “Why not?”

 

Justin opened his eyes to look into Brian’s. Brian shifted his gaze from Justin’s face to follow the movement of his hands as they rubbed in the lotion. “You said no one ever comes here. Why not just go back to the loft and eat there?”

 

“The loft’s where I tr...” the words were out of Brian’s mouth before he could stop them. “I felt like being at home... I come here on the weekends, and when Gus is with me, and any night when I can get out of the office before seven. The loft is for convenience.”

 

Justin thought about that one. He closed his eyes again. By bringing Justin here, was Brian telling him that he was more than a trick?

 

Brian was thinking along the same lines. Justin was just too intuitive. He wasn’t a trick to be tossed out when sex was over. But he wasn’t really a friend - it was too short a period of time. And what did Brian - fucking - Kinney know about the land in between - lover? he frowned, boyfriend? he winced.

 

Justin could feel the shift in Brian’s hand movements. Gone were the slow movements of rubbing in the lotion. Fingertips glided over his body designed to awaken and arouse. Before giving himself over to sensation, Justin figured out this was Brian’s sleight of hand. When questions got too personal, too probing, too intense, shift the focus from the obvious, redirect it to the sensual, the sexual. And though he longed to get to know this complex man, god help him, he loved the magic act.

 

~~~~~~

Brian leaned up against the head board, as he smoked the last of his cigarette. Justin’s head lay on his chest, Justin’s body curled into his. Justin’s slow steady breathing revealed a peaceful and untroubled sleep. Brian wished for the same. He stubbed out the end of the cigarette and looked down at the man by his side.

 

He stroked a hand though the golden strands, he reveled in the soft, silky feel. Justin’s words came back to him - “why me?”

 

Brian had originally bought the house in a fit of anger. The munchers had been on his case about the Loft not being child safe, now that Gus was walking. Plus they knew that it was where Brian tricked - and were vocal about the inappropriate nature of what could be found there by curious eyes and hands. Hypocrites - he was quite sure they had a few toys hidden that Gus and JR shouldn’t find at their house. But in a manner, he supposed they were right - the open floor plan, the high end - white - Italian furnishings didn’t give themselves over to Disney and a shelf of child’s toys. Besides, Ted had been after him to make an investment in real estate for tax purposes.

 

Brian smiled, Ted had nearly blown a gasket when he found out how much Brian spent on the place. Even if it was half of what it would cost to find something in Pittsburgh that was comparable. And Gus loved it here. They swam, took walks in the woods, played soccer. Gus was learning how to play tennis, and Brian was thinking about getting him a pony in the spring. On days when the weather forced them indoors, they’d pop popcorn and watch a movie and drink hot chocolate. And now with Gus’ budding interest in art, they’d draw.

 

 

Brian looked down, and now there was Justin. Brian’s hands stilled their movement in Justin’s hair and in response Justin rubbed his head against Brian’s chest. Brian resumed the light caress. He’d only known Justin a short period of time, but there was a level of comfort there. Unlike most of his friends, Justin didn’t need his money or need him to bail them out of a situation where they required help. Justin came to Brian as an equal. He didn’t need Brian. And just perhaps it was that one fact, that Brian might need him.

Chapter End Notes:

reviews are welcome, encouraged, begged for...