- Text Size +

Ladies of Liberty

Chapter 2




“Gonna cum,” Justin groaned. Edna’s Treasures was back to normal. Their room was their own once again. Brian had the need for some Sunshine loving and Justin was more than willing to give Brian all he had.

Justin reached around Brian’s slim waist to give Brian’s dick some attention as he fucked Brian’s tight ass. Justin tried to maintain his control, wanting Brian to come first. His diligence was soon rewarded as he felt Brian’s cock swell impossibly harder in his hand then shoot the sheets below them. Justin’s own orgasm was then triggered by Brian’s tight muscles clenching around him. He filled his lover with his own hot cum.

“Holy fucking shit, Justin,” Brian exclaimed when his brain made its way back into his head. Justin had collapsed atop his back, his left hand entwined with Brian’s fingers. Justin had no intention of moving anytime soon. Brian had no intention of letting him.

“Love you, Brian,” Justin murmured sleepily into the back of Brian’s shoulders. Brian chuckled softly not wanting to lose his Sunshine blanket.

“Wha’s so funny?” Justin mumbled.

“Not funny, cute,” Brian said risking Justin’s wrath.

“I’m too old to be cute.”

“You’ll never be too old to be cute. You’ll be the cutest ninety-nine year old on the planet.”

“I'll hold you to that,” Justin said emphatically.

“Hold me to what?”

“The only way for you to know that I’m going to be the cutest ninety-nine year old on the planet is for you to be there to tell me. So I’m holding you to your promise.”

“Justin, when you’re ninety-nine, I’ll be...fuck!”

“And we’ll still be fucking.”

“You, maybe. I don’t think I’ll be in any position to be fucking.”

“You will be if you stay like this for the rest of your life.”

“So you intend to hold me captive in our room for the rest of our lives?” Brian asked, even though he realized that they were having the silliest conversation they’d had in a very long time.

“Yes. I think I like it up here,” Justin said as he snuggled down more into his lover’s back. His softened cock had slipped out of Brian; they both groaned at the loss.

Brian turned his head in an effort to see Justin’s face. “Kiss me,” he whispered. Justin reached up to oblige him. They shared a sweet tender kiss.

“Bri, you okay?” Justin asked when they finally came up for air.

“Yeah, must be all those female hormones still on the loose in our room,” Brian groused making Justin giggle. “You learned your lessons well, Sunshine.”

“Yeah?” Brian felt Justin smile smugly against his shoulder.

“No fishing, but yes, I could go for this more often,” Brian admitted.

Justin began to slowly rut up against Brian’s ass; his dick was filling again.

“More like this?” Justin purred as he slipped into his lover’s loosened ass.

“I’ve created a monster,” Brian squeaked as he held onto Justin’s hand allowing his mate to thoroughly love him.



*****



“Touch down!” Drew cried out as he came deeply in his lover. Emmett and Drew had come home from a long day of working. They were hungry but not for food. Drew found himself incredibly hard and horny. He wanted his lover and on every flat surface imaginable in their apartment. Emmett was currently on his back on their kitchen table with his legs up in the air and spread eagled.

“Oh my,” Emmett panted. “What’s gotten into you?”

“You, I hope after we get into bed,” Drew replied. They rested for a bit before Drew helped his lover up off the table. They gathered up their strewn about clothes then retired to resume their lovemaking in their bedroom.



*****


“Wasn’t Graceland … magical?” Debbie asked as she and Carl sat outside their motorhome in the RV park they had found outside of Memphis.









“Magical,” Carl replied.

“You didn’t like it?’

“It was okay.”

“Okay? Fucking okay! Elvis lived there and he and Priscilla had Lisa Marie there. It was his home.”

“Deb,” Carl said calmly, “I know you’re a big Elvis fan and I liked him fine, but I’m not fanatical about it.”

“Meaning that I am?”

“No, just meaning that it means more to you than it does to me.”

“I see.”

“What does that mean, Deb? Are you mad at me?”

“No,” Debbie conceded. “It would be stupid to get mad over how much you liked or didn’t like Elvis.”

“Good,” Carl said breathing a sigh of relief.

“But you have to admit Elvis sure knew how to decorate a house.”

“You think so?” Carl had to ask.

“That den with the cloth ceiling was just … magnificent.”

“You liked that?’

“Yes, I’d love to do something like that at our house,” Debbie said her eyes filled with wonder as she thought about that possibility.

“But we don’t have a den,” Carl reminded her.

“We could put fabric on the ceiling of Michael’s old room … or our bedroom,” Debbie suggested as that thought hit her. Her eyes lit up with excitement. “Wouldn’t that be great?”

“Well,” Carl started.

“Well what? You don’t like the idea?’

“I think it’s the kind of thing that works well in a house like Graceland, but not so well in a house like ours,” Carl said carefully.

“When did you learn to be an interior decorator?”

“I’m not. You’re much better at that than I am.”

“And when did you get to be so fucking diplomatic?”

“After working at Babylon with tweaked out twinks and horny gay guys who weren’t really doing anything all that bad, but were on the verge of getting themselves into serious trouble, I learned how to diplomatically diffuse the situation and send them on their way.”

Debbie smiled fondly at her husband. That was effectively what he had done with her. “I love you, Carl Horvath. I hope Babylon will be just as safe now that you’re not there any longer.” She reached out her hand so that Carl could take it in his. She had never had anyone to look after her until Carl came along. She had spent her whole life looking after herself, and then Michael and finally Vic when he got sick. It was nice to feel safe and protected with her big, ex-cop man around. “I love you a whole bunch,” she added.

“Your approval means a lot to me, Deb, and I love you a whole bunch right back.” He squeezed Debbie’s hand gently.

“So, where are we going to go next on this cross country tour we’re fucking on?” Debbie asked deciding she’d start bawling if they continued to discuss how much they loved each other.

“I thought we’d head up to Missouri and see the arch at St. Louis,” Carl said.

“An arch?”

“You know the big one that’s there.”

“And you thought I was nuts laying flowers on Elvis’ grave. You want to see an arch?”









 

“I want to see this arch.”

“Well, you brought me to Graceland, so I guess the least I can do is go see an arch with you,” Debbie chuckled.

“That’s my girl.” Carl smiled at her.

They realized the sun had gone down while they had been talking.

“What do you say we hit the hay early so we can start out first thing in the morning?” Debbie asked.

“I’m not really sleepy.”

“Neither am I, but there are other things we can do in bed.”

“Oh! Okay!” He stood up and pulled Debbie into a hug. He kissed her cheek. “You do have good ideas.”

Debbie giggled. “That’s not what you thought about my decorating ideas,” she said.

“Some of your other ideas are much more … captivating.”

Debbie chuckled and wrapped her arm around Carl’s waist, before they went into the RV and locked the door behind them.



*****



“Hey, Lacy,” Melanie said as she and Lindsay came into the diner.

“Hi, Mel, Lindsay, what can I get you?”

“Coffee and one lemon bar.”

“You sharing?” Lacy laughed.

“Yes,” Lindsay replied. “We’re watching our figures.”

“Or no one else will,” Melanie laughed. She was as slim as she had always been, although Lindsay had put on a couple of pounds.

Lacy brought the coffeepot over and poured them each a cup. “Where have you two been this time of night?’

“We just came from a movie,” Lindsay said as she stirred her coffee.

“Oh, was it good?” Lacy asked.

Melanie made gagging sounds to show what she thought of the movie. “Absolutely awful.”

“That’s too bad.” Lacy went to get their lemon bar.

“I’m glad we went out for the evening,” Lindsay said sipping her coffee.

“Even if you had to sit through that horrendous movie?” Melanie asked.

“It’s good to do things together … outside of the house.”

“We do things outside of the house,” Melanie said with a frown.

“But rarely together,” Lindsay said. “When was the last time we went to a movie or a concert or an art show?”

Melanie frowned and thought about the question. “Other than an occasional event at the GLC and Justin’s latest art show, we don’t very often go out together, do we?”

“Not unless we’re going to Edna’s Treasures for a family get together or to Debbie’s for a meal.”

“What are you saying?” Melanie wanted to know.

“I’m saying that one of our promises when we came back from St. Augustine was that we’d do more things together … as a family,” Lindsay reminded her.

“And we have,” Melanie stated.

“To some extent. We do more things with JR, but not much more with Gus.”

“He’s a fucking teenager and he can drive. What does he want to do with us?” Melanie demanded.

“But that’s just the point. What do we ever do together, just the two of us? When the kids are gone, where does that leave us?” Lindsay asked.

“We just went to a fucking movie.”

“I know, but how many times did I have to twist your arm to get you to go with me?”

Melanie scowled. “A few, I guess.”

“I think we need some other interests that we can do together. Work and the kids are not everything?”

“Since when?” Melanie asked sarcastically.

“Since now. I want to broaden our horizons.”

Lacy set the plate containing the lemon bar down on the table. “I couldn’t help but overhear,” she said. “If you’re looking for something to do, I have a couple of pieces in an art show at PIFA. It’s this Saturday. I could get you a couple of tickets.”

“That would be great, Lacy,” Lindsay said with a smile.

“Yeah, great,” Melanie responded not thrilled about another art show. It wasn’t long ago since they had to make a command performance at Justin’s show.

“I’ll get a couple of tickets tomorrow and you can pick them up here,” Lacy said happy to have some friends coming to her show.

“Thanks, Lacy,” Lindsay said as she broke a piece off the lemon bar with her fork.

“Couldn’t we do something other than an art show?” Melanie asked pointedly.

“Of course we can. What would you like to do?”

“I don’t know … just something else.”

“When you think of something let me know,” Lindsay said before popping the bite of lemon bar in her mouth.



*****



“Daddy?” Bree called out as she slowly walked into the sun porch clutching her grey bunny in her hand. It was way past her bedtime but she woke up coughing, sneezing and needing her daddies.

Bree’s daddies were snuggled together on the chaise. The early Spring night air was still a little cool so they were cuddled under an afghan. The full moon was their only light.

“We’re here, baby girl,” Justin said as he got up off the chaise. He was at his daughter’s side in less than a second. “What’s wrong, baby?” Justin was feeling Bree’s forehead as he noted her stuffy nose and puffy eyes.

“Does she have a fever?” Brian asked.

“I don’t think so. She kinda looks like me when my allergies are acting up.”

“Makes sense. She is your daughter and we had enough April showers to help the flowers make pollen.”

“She’s never had allergies before.”

“Sometimes things change, Justin. You know that.”

“I just don’t want her to suffer like I did.”

“You’ve gotten it under control and so will the Squirt. For now, let’s give her a little medicine to clear up her nose so she can sleep. If she’s still miserable in the morning, we’ll take her to the doctor.”

Justin nodded his head in agreement then picked up his pitiful looking daughter to take her back to bed. Brian got out the children’s decongestant from the medicine cabinet. When he opened the door to Bree’s room, he found his lover gently rocking their princess. Bree took her medicine without complaint then fell asleep in her Daddy’s arms.

“It’s times like this that I wish I was an artist like you.”

“Why?”

“Because I would paint you both.”

“Even with her stuffy nose?”

“Stuffy nose and all. She’s beautiful, an angel in my angel’s arms,” Brian said softly. “I’d love a portrait for the attic office.”

Justin smiled serenely. ‘And he thinks he doesn’t do romance. He’s the most romantic man I know,’ Justin thought to himself. “Bri, if you take a picture, I’ll paint that portrait for you.”

Brian nodded then quickly took out his camera phone. He took several pictures before turning to leave the room.

“Stay,” Justin whispered. He was still rocking Bree who seemed to be breathing a lot better.

Brian made himself comfortable on Briana’s bed so that he could gaze upon his two angels.