- Text Size +

 

Close To Home IV

Chapter 15





“Hail the conquering hero!” Justin cried as Brian opened the front door of the house.

Before Brian could get fully inside, he found his lap full of delicious blond and his lips locked in a sizzling kiss.

When Justin finally let him go, Brian had to smile at the enthusiasm of his partner.  “I don’t know about the conquering part.  I’ll settle for victorious.”

“Welcome home, owner of the Ryder Agency and businessman extraordinaire,” Justin crowed.  “I can’t believe it’s done.”

“It’s not,” Brian said bringing them both back to earth.

“Wh…what?” Justin asked.  “Did something happen since your email?”

“Not exactly, but we still have to finalize all the paperwork.”

“Yeah, but it’s a done deal, isn’t it?’

“Yes.”

“Then what’s the problem?”

“After Marty and I came to an agreement we had a meeting with all the staff at Ryder to inform them of what was happening.”

“Kip Thomas,” Justin said knowingly.

“Yeah, he was his usual charming self.”

“What did he do?”

“He scowled through the whole announcement, whispering to some of the other execs.  I know he’s going to shit disturb behind the scenes.”

“Why don’t you just fire him?”

“He’s a pretty good ad exec, as long as he’s reined in,” Brian explained.  “I don’t want to turn everything upside down right away.  I want to make changes thoughtfully.”

Justin smiled fondly at Brian.  He liked to hear Brian talk like that.  He sounded like the owner of a company.  The confidence that Brian now exuded was palpable, and Justin also found it to be a great aphrodisiac.

“You’ll deal with Kip,” Justin said confidently.  “And if he won’t contribute, get rid of him.”

“You make everything seem so simple,” Brian said.

“It is simple,” Justin smiled.  “And I have something special for you.”

“You do?”

“Come with me.”

Brian followed Justin who headed for their bedroom.  Brian didn’t know what Justin had planned, but it could only be good if they were going to their bedroom.  Justin stopped outside the closed door.

“Close your eyes and let me push you inside.”  Brian nodded and shut his eyes.  “No peeking until I say you can,” Justin warned.

Brian heard the door open and then his chair was pushed forward.  He smiled as he smelled the scent of vanilla candles.

“Open your eyes.”

Brian let his eyes open as he took in the scene before him.  The room was in semi-darkness although the sun had barely set.  The heavy drapes over the patio doors were closed.  The bed was turned back with candles burning on the nightstands and on the other furniture around the room.  The ambiance was warm and inviting.

“You’ve been a busy lad,” Brian observed.

“Nothing but the best for my partner,” Justin whispered in his ear.  “Champagne?”

“Definitely.”

Justin pulled the bottle from the ice bucket, wiping it off and handing it to Brian.  Brian undid the wires that held the cork in place.  With a loud pop it exploded out of the bottle.  Justin had two champagne flutes ready to catch the fizzy liquid.

“To the new owner of the Ryder Agency,” Justin said holding up his glass.

Brian clinked his glass against Justin’s, and then watched as Justin put the champagne bottle back in the ice bucket.

“We can have more later,” Justin said leaning down to kiss Brian’s lips softly, gently, then fiercely, probing for access, until Brian finally opened his lips and their tongues collided causing groans from both of them.

“I love you,” Brian whispered, feeling slightly overwhelmed that he had someone to celebrate his triumph with.

“I love you too,” Justin said in reply.  “And when the fuck are you going to get out of those clothes?”

“I thought it was your job to undress the new master of the Ryder Agency,” Brian said taking another sip of champagne.

“So now you’re the master?” Justin asked with a twinkle in his eye.

“Haven’t I always been?” Brian chuckled.

“Only because I let you think so.”  Justin set down his glass and helped Brian shrug out of his suit jacket.  Next came the tie and the shirt.  Brian sat still as Justin unzipped his trousers.  Justin slid his hand into Brian’s underwear caressing that line along Brian’s groin that was the most sensitive.  Brian moaned as Justin continued his ministrations.   Withdrawing his hand, Justin let his hand linger over the bulge that was already developing inside Brian’s pants.

“Lift up,” Justin ordered.

Brian set the lock on his chair and hoisted his butt out of the chair, using the wheels to take his weight.  Justin yanked at Brian’s trousers and underwear.  They both came off in one smooth motion.  Brian’s erection leapt free.  Kneeling in front of Brian, Justin removed Brian’s shoes and socks, kissing up the inside of Brian’s thighs.  Justin knew Brian couldn’t feel the kisses but it was his way of paying homage to the man he loved and the act of pleasure they were about to share.

“Bed,” Justin ordered.

“When did you get so bossy?” Brian asked as he headed for the bed.

“You get to be boss at work.”

“So, you’re the boss at home?”

“Just for tonight,” Justin said.  He started removing his clothes as Brian hoisted himself into the bed.

“Here’s to your successful new business, and here’s to us,” Justin said handing Brian the champagne glass again.  They drank in celebration of this new step in their lives.

“You have some unfinished business,” Brian reminded his partner.  He tipped the champagne glass towards his still erect dick.

Justin laughed as he took the glass from Brian and poured it over the upright cock.

“You trying to make me soft?”

“No, I just thought champagne flavored dick might make an interesting meal,” Justin replied before he pounced on Brian’s newly flavored cock.  He sucked the champagne from Brian’s dick, licking and slurping up every drop.  When he had Brian rock hard, he climbed atop him and lowered himself onto the waiting member.

Brian groaned and wished he was able to thrust as Justin started his ride.  Justin moved slowly at first seeming to savor each movement.  Then his need became more and more urgent and his movements more rapid and forceful.

Justin threw his head back as sweat beaded on his forehead.  He felt himself being filled with Brian’s cock on each downward motion.  His ass burned with hot pleasure and his heart thumped in his chest.  He looked down at Brian whose eyes had closed and whose strong hands held his waist.

“I love you so fucking much,” Justin cried as he felt Brian’s hand grab his cock.  Justin ran his hand over Brian’s sensitive groin.  He felt the change immediately as Brian tried to arch up at the touch.  Justin squeezed his hole around Brian’s dick as Brian took hold of Justin’s engorged cock, his hand sliding up and down.  The mere touch of his lover threw Justin over the edge and he came again and again, shooting all over Brian’s chest.  Brian wasn’t far behind.

They collapsed into a tangled heap, chests heaving, and sweat running off them both.  For many minutes they lay like that, until Brian’s cock slipped out of Justin.  Justin moaned and rolled to the side.

“Come closer,” Brian begged, pulling Justin against his cum covered chest.

Justin rolled back on top of Brian, kissing his jaw and his cheeks and finally his mouth.  “How was that for a celebration?”

“Not bad,” Brian laughed as he ran his fingers through Justin’s sweaty hair.  “I could get used to you being bossy.”

“I always am, you know,” Justin said with a grin.

“You are?”

“Yep,” Justin replied throwing one leg over Brian’s legs and effectively pinning the man to the bed with his weight.  “Most of the time you don’t know it though.”

“I don’t?”

“Nope.”

“You think you’re quite the clever devil, don’t you?”

“I know I am.”

“And I know you are too.”

“Then we are in total agreement,” Justin said with a smile against Brian’s chest.

“I was thinking…” Brian began.

“You can still think after what we just did?  Shit, I’m losing my touch.”

Brian laughed.  “You are so pathetic.”

“Am not!  That’s Mikey.”  Brian grinned.  “So, what were you thinking when you were supposed to be enjoying yourself?”

“I did enjoy myself, you know that, don’t you?”

“Of course I do.  Now tell me what you were thinking, Mr. Kinney.”

“I bought the Ryder Agency today.  I own the Ryder Agency, but in a couple of days there will be no Ryder at the Ryder Agency.  I think we need a new name.”

“I agree.  What about the Kinney Agency?”

“I thought about that, but it doesn’t sound quite right.  I want something more modern, more … forceful.”

“Hm, maybe something that’s a play on your name,” Justin said thoughtfully.  “I got it!  Kinnetik, like the energy.  Everybody will think of energy when they hear it.  But you spell it like your name, K-I-N-N-E-T-I-K,” Justin spelled.

“That’s … not bad,” Brian replied pondering the suggestion.

“It’s genius!”

“Okay, my bountiful bottom, it’s genius.”

“About time you realized that,” Justin said rolling away from Brian and picking up the champagne glasses again.  He poured them each some more of the bubbly liquid.  “Here’s to Kinnetik and to my handsome, smart, business savvy partner.”

With a clink of their glasses they drank to the future.


*****


Friday evening about a week later, Brian and Justin were climbing into their car around seven-thirty at night.  Around the end of the hedge that separated their house from Dougie’s ran an enthusiastic little boy.

“Where are you going, Mister Brian, Mister Justin?”

“We’re going to the grand opening of my new ad agency, Dougie,” Brian said proudly.

“Wow!” Dougie replied.  “Can I come?”

“I’m afraid it’s only for grown ups,” Brian said with a laugh.

“Oh,” Dougie replied sadly staring at the ground.

“How about you come over tomorrow morning,” Justin suggested.  Brian nodded in agreement.  “We’ll probably have some food left over from the party tonight.  You can help us eat it, and we’ll tell you all about the party.”

“Knowing Emmett’s penchant for food, we’ll probably have a ton of leftovers,” Brian observed making a face.

“I’m a good eater,” Dougie said hopefully.  “I’ll help you eat it.”

Brian laughed.  “It’s a date, Dougie me lad.”

“Good,” Dougie said with a broad smile on his face.  “See ya in the morning.”

“But not too early,” Justin cautioned.

“’Kay.  Bye,” Dougie called as he ran back around the hedge.

Brian and Justin chuckled to themselves as Brian started the car.

“He’ll be over at our place by eight a.m., you know that, don’t you?” Brian asked as he backed out of the driveway.

“More likely seven, but he’s a cute kid.”

Brian merely shook his head.


*****


“Are you enjoying yourself?” Justin asked Mary.  He and Brian had picked up the elderly lady on their way to Ryder.  She was very excited to be accompanying two handsome gentlemen on a night out.

“The food is delicious,” Mary said picking up another one of the hors d’oeuvres that were on the plate that Justin had recently brought to her.  He had made sure to find her a comfortable chair in the big conference room at Ryder.  “I can’t believe I’m here.”

“Well, you are.  Brian and I are really pleased you decided to come.”

“You were very persuasive,” Mary said with a wink.

“You know you wanted to attend,” Justin chided her.

“I have to admit I did.  It’s been so long since I’ve been to any kind of social function.”

“This is a very big night for Brian.”

“Yes, you must be so proud, both of you.”

“Very,” Justin said sincerely.  He looked around the room at the employees of Ryder, clients who had dealt with Brian, friends and family.  It was nice to see such support for Brian’s new venture.

Just then there was a clinking of a spoon against a glass.  Cynthia’s voice rang out asking for attention.  Brian had moved to the end of the room by the windows.  He was kind of framed by the lights of the city, and that made Justin smile.  He could already picture a painting that used that theme.

“Ladies and gentlemen, if I may have your attention,” Brian began.  The crowd had quieted a bit, but all talking stopped at Brian’s request.  “I’d like to thank you all for attending this evening’s event.  Most of you know what this represents, but I’ll just clarify.  A couple of weeks ago, I bought out Marty Ryder.  This agency now belongs to me.”

There was a little riffle through the crowd as those who didn’t know the whole story realized what had happened.  Justin glanced over at Kip Thomas whom Justin had asked Brian to point out to him.  He was … scowling, Justin decided.  Scowling was the only word to describe it.  He was not pleased, but obviously he wanted to keep his job, or he wouldn’t have attended.

“I’m very happy to see my employees,” Brian said looking directly at Kip Thomas.  “In fact I’d like Cynthia Morgan, my assistant to come up here.”  Cynthia moved over to stand beside Brian.  She squeezed his shoulder at the acknowledgement.  “She has been invaluable in helping me get to this point and I know I couldn’t run this company without her.”  Cynthia beamed.

“Cynthia’s great,” Justin whispered to Mary.

“He’s lucky to have such a loyal assistant,” Mary stated.

“True,” Justin agreed.

“I’m glad to see so many clients in attendance.  I want to tell you all that we will be continuing the fine service you received from the Ryder Agency, and I know it will improve as I implement some new ideas and make some changes to the company.”

Kip Thomas shook his head and looked even more defiant than he had before.  Justin was keeping an eye on Kip’s reaction.  He didn’t much like what he was seeing.

“I’d like to thank Emmett Honeycutt for catering this affair.  And I’m happy to have Emmett and many other of my friends here,” Brian said glancing around the room at Debbie, Michael, Lindsay.

“What about you?” Mary whispered to Justin.

“Brian knows I’m here,” Justin replied feeling just a twinge of hurt that he seemed to be left out of the list of people Brian was thanking.

“I have one other announcement that I’d like to make,” Brian said.  “I’ll be changing the name of the Ryder Agency, since Marty Ryder has retired and will no longer be associated with the company.  From this point on my agency will be called Kinnetik.”

There were some gasps and smiles at the announcement of the new name.  Everyone seemed generally pleased, indicated by a lot of nods and whispers of agreement with the change.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Brian called above the buzz.  “There’s one more thing I need to do.  I like to save the best for last.”  There were some chuckles at that statement.  “The name Kinnetik was created by my brilliant life partner, Justin Taylor.  I’d like to introduce him to all of you, since he’s become an extremely important part of my life.  Justin, would you join me?”

“There ya go, my lad,” Mary crowed giving Justin a little push on the butt.

Justin hustled across the room and arrived at Brian’s side.  There was a warm round of applause by those present.  Justin felt himself blushing, especially when Debbie did one of her whistles.  He leaned over to speak to Brian and found himself pulled into a warm kiss.  More applause greeted the kiss, and someone called out, “You got balls, Kinney!”

“And they belong to Justin,” Brian retorted when the kiss ended.  He smiled at Justin who was beaming one of those smiles that took Brian’s breath away.

“Brian,” Cynthia said handing Brian an unopened bottle of champagne and a champagne glass.  Brian decided to use an old trick he knew.  He tapped the neck of the bottle with the bottom of the champagne glass until it exploded from the bottle and champagne shot out.  He held the bottle out from his chair and filled the glass handing it to Justin.

Other champagne corks popped and the bubbly began to flow on Emmett’s command.  Many people called out, “To Kinnetik,” as they sipped from their glasses.

“You done good, Mr. Kinney,” Justin said with a grin.

“Did I?”

“Mary thinks you’re the best thing since sliced bread, and I have to agree.”

“As long as you think that I am, I’m happy,” Brian replied, taking Justin’s hand and giving it a squeeze.

“Let me take that,” Cynthia said removing the champagne bottle from Brian’s hand.  She handed him a filled glass to replace the bottle.

“To Kinnetik, but more than anything, to us!” Brian toasted.

Brian and Justin sipped some champagne looking into each other’s eyes and savoring this moment of victory together.  Neither saw Kip Thomas slink out of the room.

The End.
Thyme is the author of 54 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Close To Home IV also liked 779 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Close To Home. The previous story in the series is Close To Home III.