- Text Size +

 

Close To Home IV

Chapter 2




“Brian, Michael’s on line one,” Cynthia said as she stuck her head into Brian’s office.  She smiled when she saw Brian’s face brighten up.  “I like being back to the way things used to be.  It wasn’t the same around here without Michael’s daily calls.”

Brian made a face at her, but he smiled as she went back to her own work.

“Hey, Mikey,” Brian said into the phone.  “What’s up?”

“Nothing much.  I just wondered if you were ready for tomorrow.”

“What’s tomorrow?”

Michael laughed.  “Oh, nothing much, just the day you move in with your boyfriend and leave your fuck pad behind.”

“Oh, that tomorrow!”

“Yes, asshole.”

“I’m ready,” Brian stated.  Justin in his own inimitable way had convinced him that they were doing the right thing.  Brian couldn’t wipe the smile from his face as he thought about the hallway in their new house.  He didn’t think he’d ever be able to pass through it without thinking about last night.

“You sound very sure about that.  I thought you’d be having cold feet.”

“Nary a one,” Brian told him, refusing to let his meltdown the night before interfere with his new perspective on things today.

“That’s good, Brian.  I’m happy for you.”  And Michael really meant that.

“So, what are you doing Saturday?”

“I’m helping you move, you nut case.”

“Oh, that’s right,” Brian said his tongue in his cheek, even though Michael wouldn’t be able to see it.

“So what time should I report for duty?”

“Are you bringing Tweedledee and Tweedledum with you?”

“No, Emmett and Ted are coming together in Ted’s car,” Michael responded.

“Of course,” Brian chuckled.  Obviously Michael knew who he meant.

“Oh, yeah,” Michael said sheepishly.  “I’m bringing Ben.  If you need anything heavy moved he’ll be able to do it.”

“Right,” Brian said.  He wasn’t sure how he felt about Big Ben being at his home.  They had fucked at the White Party in Miami and Michael didn’t know about it.  Even though they had agreed to keep it between them, having Ben around could prove awkward.

“So what time?”

“The movers are at the loft at the crack of dawn and we should be at the house by ten.”

“Okay, see you at ten tomorrow.”

“Later.”

“Later.”

Brian hung up the phone and stared at it for a minute.  He realized he had sounded pretty confident when he talked to Michael.  He did a little soul searching and found that he actually did feel that way about his move and about living with Justin … and even about the rest of his fucking life.  He smiled to himself.

“Someone looks very pleased with himself,” Cynthia said as she came into his office.

“I am pleased.”

“And I’m very glad that you are.  This move tomorrow is a wonderful step.”

“I have the executive assistant’s seal of approval?” Brian asked.

“One hundred percent.”

“I can’t believe I’m actually going to do this,” Brian admitted.

“You’re going to move and you’re going to be happy,” Cynthia stated.  “And that’s an order.”

“Yes, ma’am.”  Brian smiled fondly at her.

“Why don’t you get out of here early today?”

“Like now?”

“That would be good,” Cynthia smiled.

“Maybe I will,” Brian replied looking at his watch.  The better part of the afternoon was gone already.

Brian picked up the phone to call Justin.  He hesitated for a moment.  He wasn’t sure about interrupting Justin who was finishing the last of his packing.  He set the phone down and brought up his e-mail.  A new thought ran through his head.  He smiled as he started to type.

Hey BB,

I’m going home early today.  I hardly know whether home is the loft or the new place.  But I guess, since there’s no bed in the house yet, I better head for the loft.  Are you available later this afternoon?  I had an interesting idea about what we could do tonight.

PP

Brian smiled as he hit “send”.  A plan was formulating in his brain.  He started gathering up anything he wanted to take with him for the weekend.  He placed the folders in his briefcase and shut it with a snap.  He was about to turn off his computer when he heard the familiar bing that said he had e-mail.  He clicked to open his e-mail, hoping it would be the response he wanted.

Hey PP,

You have perfect timing.  I was just thinking that we should do something fun for our last night in the loft.  What did you have in mind?

BB

Brian smiled.  Maybe that was why he was changing his whole life to be with this man.  They were so on the same wavelength.

BB,

I’ll be home in an hour or so.  Meet me at the loft around six and I’ll show you what I have in mind.

PP

It took less than a minute for the response to appear.

That sounds like a plan.  I may even have a surprise of my own.

BB

Brian grinned and picked up the phone.  He made short work of calling the person who would be able to help him set up his surprise.  Then he shut down his computer.  It didn’t take him long to pack up and head for home, or rather the place that would be his home for only a few hours more.


*****


“Brian?” Justin said shoving back the sliding door of Brian’s loft.  “Are you here?”

“In the bedroom,” responded the familiar voice.

“Sounds like the perfect place to be,” Justin replied as he set his bags on the counter.  The glass dividers were closed so he couldn’t see Brian.  He wondered what Brian was doing in the bedroom.  “I brought us something,” Justin said.

“And what might that be?” Brian called down.

“Hang on a sec and I’ll show you.”  Justin opened one of his bags and pulled out the box.  He carried it up the steps to the bedroom as he said, “Dessert!”  He stopped dead in his tracks at the sight that was revealed as he reached the top of the steps.  “Wha…?”

“Surprise!” Brian said with a silly little smile on his face.

“What is this?”

“Come now, Sunshine, it’s a picnic at the beach.  Can’t you tell?”

Justin stood and studied the scene before him.  A naked Brian was sitting on his bed on top of a layer of sand.  There was a little plastic bucket and shovel sitting beside him and at the bottom of the bed was an open picnic basket.

“How?  How did you do all this?  And maybe more important, why?” Justin laughed.  “You look so silly.”

“Thank you very much,” Brian griped doing his best imitation of dejected disappointment.  “I go to all this trouble and you can’t even tell what it is and you say I look silly.”  Brian used his best pout.

”I’m sorry,” Justin said moving over to the bed and leaning down to kiss Brian’s lips.  When that seemed to have the desired effect of cheering up his partner, Justin moved to sit on the edge of the bed.

Brian gave him a push away and uttered, “Uh, uh, uh!  No one can be on my beach unless they’re naked.”

“How come?” Justin asked standing up.

“It’s a nude beach and we don’t want voyeurs, only participants.”

Justin laughed heartily.  “Okay,” he said shaking his head.  “I’ll take off my clothes.  Here, hold this.”  He passed the box he was carrying to Brian.

“What is it?”

“Open it and see.  It’s my surprise, but it’s not nearly as elaborate as yours.”  Justin proceeded to divest himself of all his clothes.

“Chocolate éclairs!” Brian exclaimed as he opened the box.

“I hope you like them.  I thought they’d be a nice treat for dessert.”

“I never eat dessert,” Brian replied with a smug look on his face.

“I thought maybe you’d make an exception for this very special occasion.”

“I might be convinced.”

“I could convince you,” Justin said with a grin.

“I just bet you can,” Brian laughed as the now naked Justin sat down in the sand beside him.  “I might even show you exactly what I can do with an éclair.”

“You mean other than eat it?” Justin asked with a quizzical look.

“I’ll show you later,” Brian said mysteriously.  “How do you like the sand?”

Justin wiggled his ass in the soft sand, and then let some sand run through his fingers.  “It’s cool and soft.”

“Yeah,” Brian smiled.

“How did you get it here?”

“I have connections.”

“You’ll have to introduce me to those connections.”

“You’ve already met him.  Trey.”

“Trey?  What does he have to do with this?”

“They have bags of this sand at rehab.  They use it for weights.”

“Oh yeah, I’ve seen those things where you pull down on a bar and it raises the bag of sand for resistance.”  Brian nodded.  “You are a clever devil.”

“So I’ve been told.”

“What are we going to do at the beach?” Justin asked with a big grin.

“I thought we could watch the waves for a while.”

“Mm, lovely.  It’s a beautiful sunset,” Justin said playing along with the fantasy.

“And when the sun goes down we could have our picnic and then fuck each other senseless.”

“I said you were a clever devil,” Justin said with a big grin before he threw himself at Brian.  His momentum drove Brian onto his back in the sand.  Justin kissed him again and again until they were both hard and breathless.

“I thought we were going to watch the waves,” Brian gasped.

“Plans can change,” Justin said rutting against Brian.  “I like being spontaneous.”

“No problem with spontaneity on my end,” Brian chuckled as he felt Justin rise up so he could sit on his cock.  He groaned in anticipation.

“We want our last night in our bed to be a memorable one, don’t we?” Justin asked as he prepared them both.

“Undoubtedly,” Brian gasped as Justin impaled himself on Brian’s dick.

Justin started his up and down motion, making it agonizingly slow.  He wanted Brian to sweat and beg and scream his name.  He knew he could make that happen if he worked at it.

“I love you, you know,” Justin whispered as he sat down on Brian and wiggled his butt in a most interesting manner.

“You fucking better,” Brian gasped.  “We’re moving in together tomorrow.”

Justin threw back his head and laughed.  “I can’t believe I’ve actually found the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.”  With those profound words that profoundly took Brian’s breath away, he started his up and down movements again.

“Who said anything about the rest of your life?” Brian asked as he tried to focus.  His heart was pounding and his groin ached in a very pleasant way and his eyes didn’t want to focus although all he could see was Justin.  “I think we’ll be lucky to make a year.”

“Mr. Optimism,” Justin snarked.  “At the end of a year, I’m going to make you beg me to stay longer.”  He had quickly learned that Brian’s sarcastic comments held no real truth.

“I never beg,” Brian cried out as Justin’s ass clenched around his cock.  “Oh fucking shit!”

“Hm,” Justin mused.  “That sounded like a touch of begging to me.”

“Never,” Brian protested.

“Wanna bet?”  Justin began his work in earnest.  He used every device he had learned since he and Brian had first fucked.  He squeezed and twisted and bounced mercilessly.  Soon they were both bathed in sweat.

“Fuck, Justin.  Please, now!”

“Begging,” Justin gasped.  He couldn’t help but gloat just a little bit.  But it also caused him to work his magic in earnest, and soon they were both coming so hard that the room spun out of control and the beautiful sunset suddenly faded to black.

“Fuck!” Brian said when he found air in his lungs and words on his tongue.  “Are you okay?  I think my brain cells are all fused together.”

Justin giggled and curled up against Brian, his head resting over Brian’s heart.  He didn’t mind that his cum covered his lover’s chest and they would undoubtedly be stuck together later.  That idea greatly appealed to him in fact.  “I’m fabulous.  How about you, my sweet begging partner?”

Brian tried to glare, but the attempt was totally unsuccessful.  He was far too happy to care whether he had begged.  He had Justin and that was all that mattered.  “I love you,” he whispered.  He felt Justin’s mouth curve into a smile against his chest.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of hearing you say that.”

“I amaze myself every time it comes out of my mouth.”

“Why?” Justin asked hoping to get more revelations into the secret life of Brian.

“I … I never believed in love,” Brian admitted.  “I always felt love was just a word used for advertising and to get some hapless girl into bed.”

“Did you have many hapless girls in your bed?” Justin baited.

“One or two.”

“NO!” Justin protested raising his head to look into Brian’s eyes.  Brian smiled at the expression on Justin’s face and the little blob of cum on his cheek.  Justin could see in Brian’s eyes the truth of his words.

“Not some of my finer moments,” Brian admitted.

“Do you still feel the same way about love now?” Justin asked quietly.  He held his breath as he waited for Brian’s answer.

Brian hesitated.  He wasn’t sure how much he wanted to reveal.  He knew that Justin had changed everything in his life, including his views about love.  He drew in a breath and decided that he would be honest.

“I just said I love you … and I believe that.  That is about as far away from what I used to believe as it’s possible to get.  I’m moving into a house with you tomorrow.  My whole life has changed … for the better.  And you’re responsible for it all.”

Justin raised his head again and looked into Brian’s eyes.  “Thank you for saying that to me.  I don’t think you were ever as cynical as you’d have me believe.”  Brian raised an eyebrow.  “All right, maybe you were, but I see a man with a kind, warm heart, who is an excellent lover and is someone that I want to spend my life with.  Don’t ever doubt that.”

“I won’t,” Brian whispered looking into Justin’s clear blue eyes.

Justin smiled and then snuggled back onto Brian’s chest.  He felt their hearts beat in rhythm and he let that comforting fact lull him to sleep.