- Text Size +

 

Close To Home IV

Chapter 3




When they woke some time later, the sun had already set.  The loft was dark since they hadn’t turned on any lights.  Justin could feel the sand against his side as he lay curled against Brian’s chest.

“Brian,” he said softly.

“Yeah.”

“Are you awake?”

“I’m talking to you, aren’t I?”

“Well, yeah, but…”

“But what?”

“What time is it?”

“Quarter after eight,” Brian said looking at the clock.

“Are we going to sleep in this sand all night?”

Brian laughed.  “It didn’t seem to prevent you from sleeping so far.”

“I guess not,” Justin yawned.

“I thought you were enjoying sleeping in the sand,” Brian grinned, as he ran his fingers gently through Justin’s hair.

“And if I was…?”

“Then we would have slept in the sand all night.”

“I love you so much,” Justin whispered.

“Aren’t you hungry?” Brian asked instead of responding to Justin’s declaration.

“Ravenous.”

“Now why am I not surprised?” Brian laughed.

“Because I’m always hungry,” Justin offered.

“True, and when you’re not I know something’s wrong.”

“Really?” Justin asked raising his head to look at Brian in the dim light that filtered through the curtains of the loft.

“Are you surprised that I made that observation … or that I chose to mention it?” Brian asked, his curiosity peaked.

“A little bit of both,” Justin admitted.

“I am observant.”

“Yes, you are.  You’re an amazing man.”

Brian shook his head.  “You’ve almost got me convinced of that fact,” he laughed.

“Well, you should be convinced, because you are.”

“Stop!” Brian ordered holding up his hand.

“Only if you feed me.”

“Did you forget that we have a picnic basket?” Brian asked arching his patrician brow.

Justin smacked himself in the forehead.  “You know, I completely forgot.  It seems there was something hard and full and demanding up my ass.  It totally distracted me.”

“It better have,” Brian laughed pulling Justin in for a kiss.

“Food,” Justin cried when Brian released him from the kiss.

“Okay, you … gourmand, you!”

“Shouldn’t that be gourmet?” Justin asked as he pulled the picnic basket up onto the bed.

“No, gourmets are discriminating eaters.  Gourmands are … less interested in quality and more in quantity.”

“You’re calling me a pig, aren’t you?” Justin demanded as he opened the basket.

“Never!”

“It’s okay,” Justin laughed.  “I know I like food … a lot!”

“And that’s what’s so fascinating about you,” Brian told him as Justin started lifting things out of the basket.

“Yum, fried chicken!” Justin gasped.

“Emmett cooked it up for me.”

“I love Emmett,” Justin gushed taking a bite from the first chicken leg he could get his hand on.

“There’s salad and some crusty bread too,” Brian said.

“This is … so good!  It’s still warm,” Justin mumbled around the chicken in his mouth.

Brian smiled.  “I’m glad you like it.  Emmett is a whiz at stuff like this even on the spur of the moment.”

Justin slid up the bed and propped the pillows behind him.  He continued to devour his chicken leg, making sure he got all the meat.  He sucked on the bone and then licked his fingers.

Brian took out a container of coleslaw and another chicken leg from the basket and joined him.  He laid a napkin on his stomach and opened the coleslaw.

“Here, have a bite,” Brian said feeding Justin a forkful of the coleslaw.

Justin tried the salad and declared it delicious too, but that didn’t stop him from grabbing the piece of chicken off Brian’s stomach.

“Hey, save me at least one piece,” Brian said indignantly.

“Okay, one, if you must have it,” Justin laughed.

“I must,” Brian said grabbing another piece out of the basket.

They ate chicken and coleslaw in silence.  Brian ripped the crusty bread apart and they enjoyed some of that too.

“This was a great idea,” Justin said as he belched and blushed in embarrassment.

“I can tell you’re enjoying it,” Brian chuckled.  

“Are you having a good time?” Justin asked, watching Brian’s reaction.

“I always have a good time when I’m with you.”

Justin smiled and leaned over to give Brian a greasy kiss.  “I love you.”

“It’s good you say that tonight, because by tomorrow night we may be at each other’s throats.”

“Don’t say that,” Justin chastised him with a frown.

“Moving is … difficult,” Brian said slowly.

“We’re going to carry it off … magnificently,” Justin said gesturing grandly with his hand that was still holding a chicken bone.

Brian shook his head.  “You’re such an optimist.”

“And you’re such a pessimist.”

“And I’m usually right.”

Justin took another bite of chicken deciding that it wasn’t worth arguing about this with Brian.  He wouldn’t win anyway.

“We never did decide if we were going to sleep in this sand,” Justin said after a minute.  He could feel granules on his ass.  He thought this might be a safer topic of discussion than their imminent move.

“I think the bed without the sand holds certain appeal,” Brian stated looking thoughtful.

“Me too.”

“Then the sand goes?”

“After we finish our picnic.”

“Okay.”

“Um…” Justin said with a frown.  “What are we going to do with it?”

“With what?”

“The sand.”

Brian laughed.  “Trey and I have that all worked out.”

“You do?”

“You didn’t think I would dump a mountain of sand all over the loft without knowing how to get rid of it, did you?”

“Um … of course not.”

“Oh, ye of little faith!”

“I have lots of faith … in you.”

Brian grinned.  “You done with the chicken?”  Justin let out another belch.  “I’ll take that as a yes.”

“You know you’re really sweet,” Justin said with a lascivious grin.

“Someone’s getting horny now that he’s been fed.”

“Maybe just a bit,” Justin grinned.

“I could use a beer to wash down Emmett’s fried chicken.  Can you be talked into getting us some from the fridge?’

“Maybe, if you promise to fuck me when I bring them back.”

“Deal,” Brian said holding out his hand.

“You’re so easy,” Justin giggled as he shook Brian’s hand and then got out of bed or off the beach, whichever way someone might choose to look at it.

“I’m easy?” Brian laughed.  “This is definitely a win/win situation.”

“You finally figured that out,” Justin chuckled, as he wiggled his ass suggestively while he made his way ever so slowly down the steps to go get the beer.

“Hurry up, twat,” Brian called to him.

“Don’t you like the view from the beach?”

“Too much,” Brian admitted as he stroked himself.

“I’ll be right back,” Justin called.  

Brian heard the fridge door close and waited for Justin to reappear.  Justin finally came up the other set of steps and jumped onto the bed sending sand shooting in all directions.

“You’ll have to clean that up,” Brian warned.

“I will,” Justin replied agreeably as he popped the lid on the beer and took a drink.

“Did you only bring one?”

“I thought we could share.”  Justin batted his eyelids.

“Give,” Brian ordered and Justin handed him the beer.

After he had a long drink, Brian set the bottle on the nightstand and pulled Justin back against him.

“I love you,” he whispered into Justin’s ear.  “I want you.”

“I want you too.”

“I want our house and our life … together.  I want everything.”

“And we’re going to have it,” Justin declared.  “Make love to me, Brian.”

And that was how they spent the next hour, making love and talking about their future home … together.


*****


“I think we should go to sleep for good,” Justin said with a sated yawn.

“We didn’t have your dessert,” Brian said with a smirk.  “I can’t believe you forgot about food.”

“Want an éclair?” Justin asked picking up the pink box off the floor beside the bed.

“You didn’t leave me much chicken, so I could be persuaded.”

“Hey, you were supposed to show me something you can do with an éclair,” Justin reminded Brian.

“It’s nothing,” Brian replied with a shrug.  “We have to clean up the sand if we’re going to sleep.”

“We have lots of time for sand,” Justin contradicted.  “Tell me what you can do.”

Brian shook his head.  “It’s silly.  Just something I learned a long time ago.”

“I want to know what it is,” Justin persisted.

“Okay,” Brian said taking a deep breath before picking up one of the two éclairs Justin had brought for dessert.  “Ready?”

Justin nodded and watched in fascination as Brian shoved the éclair into his mouth, the whole fucking éclair.  It disappeared from view and Brian swallowed.  Justin’s eyes were popping out of his head.  “How the fuck did you do that?”

“Years of practice.”

“On what?”

“Let me show you,” Brian said as he rolled onto his side and took Justin’s cock into his mouth.  Justin forgot all about his own éclair as Brian used his talented mouth and lips and throat on Justin’s dick.

“Oh my fucking God,” Justin gasped as he came hard.

Brian grinned and looked up at him licking his lips while he did.

“That was awesome,” Justin muttered as he tried to get his brain to function once again.

“Glad you liked it,” Brian smirked.  “It’s nice to know there’s something I can give you that blows your socks off.”

“You give me so much,” Justin said curling up against Brian.

“Don’t you want your éclair?”

“You can have it if you’ll do that again,” Justin said with a grin.

“I don’t need an éclair to inspire me,” Brian told him as he reached for Justin’s dick.

“Give me a minute,” Justin gasped.

“You’re young.  You shouldn’t need more than a minute,” Brian laughed.

“Well I do.”

“Eat your éclair, and I’ll give you another lesson in relaxing the throat muscles afterwards.”

“Thanks,” Justin said.  “I’d like that."  He took a big bite out of his éclair.

“And then we’ll get rid of this sand.  I may not have any feeling down there, but I’m sure there are granules in places they should not be.”

Justin giggled.  “I’ll help you find them.”

“I’m counting on that.”

Justin finished his éclair and they started cleaning up the bed.  Brian told Justin there were some containers on wheels in the closet.  Trey had stashed them away after he’d helped Brian build his beach.  Justin discovered that there was a rubber sheet under the sand.  If they folded it into the middle, it was pretty easy to get the sand to run back into the square containers.  Before long they had the majority of the sand disposed of, and Justin grabbed a broom to sweep up the rest that had escaped onto the floor.  Brian had packed up the picnic basket remnants.  Justin got out the vacuum to finish up while Brian got fresh linen for the bed.

“Do you think this is what daily life will be like in our new house?” Brian asked when Justin turned off the vacuum.

“What do you mean?”

“Working together, getting things done without having to explain or tell each other what to do.”

“We did do this pretty efficiently, didn’t we?” Justin mused.  “I think we work very well together.”

“I’m beginning to think so too.”

“You sound surprised.”

“I … I was alone for so many years,” Brian began.  “I didn’t think I’d ever have someone to work with … or to be with.”

“Well, you’re stuck with me now, so you better get used to it,” Justin said, deliberately keeping the tone light.

“I think I already have … gotten used to you, I mean,” Brian said as they started making up the bed.

“This will be our last time sleeping here together,” Justin stated.  “We should make the most of it.”

“Yeah, I’ll miss this place.”

“I know you will, and I will too.  This is where we met.”

Brian nodded.  “It will always have a special place in my life.”

“But our new home will be even more special,” Justin added confidently.

“I hope so.”

“I know so.  Now, Mr. Kinney, I think it’s time for another éclair lesson.”

“You do, huh?”

“I do.”

“Happy to oblige,” Brian said, and he knew he was happy to do anything as long as Justin was part of it.