- Text Size +

 

Close To Home IV

Chapter 6





“Mmm, mm,” Brian hummed as he sucked Justin’s cock for all it was worth.

“Fuck!” Justin gasped as he felt his climax sweep over him.

From his seat in the shower Brian smiled and looked up at Justin.  The water continued to pour down on them.  Getting clean had taken a decidedly different turn when Justin had joined Brian.  Brian held Justin’s hips as the young man swayed with the force of his orgasm.

“You okay?” Brian asked with a smug smile.

“When my head decides to reattach itself to my body, I’ll be just fine,” Justin answered slowly without opening his eyes.

“I take it you enjoyed our shower?” Brian laughed.

“You might say that.”

“Good, now you need to get dressed because the food should be here soon.”

“Do I have to?” Justin asked opening his eyes and looking at Brian’s smiling face.

“I think that would be wise or do you want to answer the door like this?”

“What makes you think I want to answer the door at all?”

“Because you love food.  You ordered it,” Brian replied with a chuckle.

“I can change my mind, can’t I?” Justin asked rubbing his hands up and down Brian’s arms as Brian still held onto his hips.

“You’ve told me repeatedly that I have to feed you if I want great sex,” Brian reminded him.

“True,” Justin agreed.

“So get out,” Brian ordered with a gentle slap to Justin’s ass.

Justin let out a heavy sigh.  “Okay.”  He chuckled as he turned off the water.  “May I have permission to exit, your lordship.”

“Granted,” Brian replied waving a hand in the air in a dismissive manner.  “But I will expect some more great sex when we christen our bed later tonight.”

Justin turned and bowed low so that Brian got the full effect of his ass.  He heard an appreciative groan before he stood up.  With a carefully executed saucy little wiggle, Justin left the shower stall.  Brian watched the ass disappear before he smiled broadly.  He would never get enough of Justin Taylor.

Grabbing a towel, Brian started to dry himself off.  He slid the thick towel down his legs a few times, before remembering the nick he had got with the box cutter.  Brian lifted his right leg and turned it to get a better look at the mark.  There was a definite scratch but no sign of blood.  It looked like a small scab had formed over one end of the mark the box cutter had made.  Brian frowned and then continued to dry himself.

“Food’s here!” Justin called as Brian was putting on some sweat pants.  He pulled a sweatshirt over his head and wheeled himself out of the bedroom.

Justin leaned down to kiss Brian’s lips when he arrived at the dining room table.  “You smell good,” he said as he finished setting out the boxes of Thai food.

“Was it that bad before?”

“It wasn’t bad at all.  I love you all sweaty and dirty.  It’s very sexy.”

“Hm,” Brian said.

“That ‘hm’ usually means you’re plotting something.”

“I don’t plot.”

“Sure you do.”

“What does that mean?”

“Look at that beach picnic in your bed.  Plot!” Justin said definitively.

“I arranged that in about fifteen minutes.  It was hardly a plot.”

“I don’t think plots have time limits.”

“You are so full of shit,” Brian laughed.

“Makes two of us,” Justin shot back with a big grin.

“Come here.”

Justin slid onto Brian’s lap.

“Do you like your new home?” Brian whispered.

“I love it, and it’s our home.”

Brian nodded.  “Any misgivings?”

“No, you?”

“Nary a one.”

Justin laughed.  “I told you you were full of shit.  You’ve had lots of misgivings.”

“Yeah, I did … before.”

“But not anymore?” Justin asked softly.

“Not anymore,” Brian replied with a little grin.

“I love you,” Justin whispered before he kissed Brian softly and deeply.

“We’re going to be fine here, aren’t we?

“You better believe it,” Justin replied emphatically.  “Now I need food.”  Justin had decided that was enough sentimentality.  Brian had his limits.

They got situated at the table and doled out the food.

“This isn’t quite as good as my Thai place on Liberty, but it’s not bad,” Brian said as he chewed his pad thai.”

“I think it’s great,” Justin replied with his mouth full.

“You’re not noted for your discriminating palette,” Brian reminded him.

“Hey, stop saying that or you’ll give me a complex.”

“You mean I haven’t already?”

“I’m very strong,” Justin teased making a muscle.  Brian pinched the so-called muscle causing Justin to yell, “Ouch!”

“Not so strong after all, are you?” Brian laughed.

“I’m strong in the most important ways,” Justin said rubbing the spot Brian had pinched.

Brian looked thoughtful.  “Yeah, you are.  You’re one of the strongest people I know.”

“It’s about time you realized that,” Justin laughed.

“I mean it, and I think I knew you were strong from the first time you came to the loft and told me off.”

“Over that mis-delivered package,” Justin said with a grin.

“You stood right up to me when I was so…”

“Obnoxious.”

“I guess you could call it that,” Brian admitted.

“Well you thought I was a fucking hustler,” Justin reminded him.

“Yeah, I did, the best looking hustler I had ever seen.”

Justin shot him one of those dazzling smiles that rivaled the sun in the sky.  “You sure are a sweet talker, Mr. Kinney.”

“You sounded a little bit like Dougie when you said that,” Brian chuckled.  “He’s always saying Mister Brian this and Mister Brian that.”

“I’m surprised Dougie hasn’t been back,” Justin noted.

“His mother probably made him stay at home.  Otherwise he’d be over here.”

“I wonder what Dougie’s father does.  He never seems to mention him.”

“I don’t know.  Maybe we’ll see him now that we’re living here.”

“In our home,” Justin added.

“Yeah, in our home.”  They smiled at each other.

“You done?” Justin asked after a minute.

“I think so, but there’s leftovers.  Are you sick?” Brian teased Justin.

“Asshole,” Justin replied giving Brian a good swat.  “Want to help me load the dishwasher?”

“Sure.”  Brian placed his plate on his lap and wheeled up the short ramp that Jasper had made into the kitchen.  He opened the dishwasher door.

“Let me rinse first,” Justin said as he carried the rest of the dishes into the kitchen.

“Okay, you rinse and I’ll stack,” Brian said.

“We’re such a team.”

“Yes, we are.”

They very quickly had the dishes taken care of and Justin filled a container with the remnants of the Thai food.  Brian put it in the fridge.

“I think I like this kitchen,” Brian said when they were done.  “I could cook in here.”

“You like a kitchen … and you’re going to cook?” Justin asked in disbelief.

“I can cook.”

“Anybody can cook, but you actually volunteered to cook.”

“Is that what that’s called?” Brian asked tongue in cheek.

“Then we better go shopping tomorrow and get some food so you can get started.”

“Didn’t we bring any from the loft?”

Justin shook his head.  “I cleaned out my fridge before, and all you had in yours were poppers and peanut butter.”

“You didn’t throw out my peanut butter, did you?” Brian frowned.

Justin chuckled.  “You’re more worried about your peanut butter than a bottle of poppers?”

“When my cooking fails, peanut butter is the survival food.  Protein, you know,” Brian informed him.  “Poppers I don’t need so much anymore.”

“Thanks to me,” Justin replied.  “And your cooking will be a big success.  Everything you do is a success.”

Brian smiled.  “How did you get to be such an optimist?”

“It’s just my nature,” Justin said with a blush.

“And my nature is to be a pessimist.”

“Not so much anymore.”

Brian raised an eyebrow.  “You think not?”

“I know you’re not.  I’ve made you much more optimistic.”

“Oh, it’s all due to you, is it?”

“Of course it is.”

“Yeah, it is,” Brian said with a gentle smile.

“Are you ready for the first day of the rest of your life?” Justin asked with one of his beautiful smiles.

“I believe I am,” Brian replied with his goofy grin.

“Good, then we need to make a list of the groceries we should buy tomorrow.”

“Groceries?”

“Remember that volunteering you did a few minutes ago?”

Brian groaned.  “You didn’t think I was serious?”

“Of course I did, and I’m holding you to it.”

“But…”

“There is not but,” Justin said emphatically.  “Tomorrow you cook.”

“You’re sure you wouldn’t like takeout more?” Brian asked hopefully.

“Nope, man cannot live by takeout alone.  We need to go first thing in the morning because we don’t even have milk for cereal.”

“Do we have cereal?” Brian queried, his tongue firmly in his cheek.

“You are so bad.  You know we have cereal, but I like a little milk on mine.”

“Okay, okay, we shop in the morning.  Let’s go to bed now.”

“It’s only eight o’clock.”

“I’m tired,” Brian said giving an exaggerated stretch and yawn.

“I just bet you are.”

“You doubt me?”

“I think you have ulterior motives, sir,” Justin replied batting his eyelashes.

“And that would be a problem because…?”  Brian made a questioning gesture with his hands, but that belied the smug look on his face.

“I thought maybe we could sit on the sofa and soak up the ambiance of our new home,” Justin suggested.

“Is that what you want to do?”

Justin nodded.  “Just for a few minutes?”

“Sure,” Brian said, willingly giving in if this would make Justin happy.  “How about a glass of wine to go with it?”

“I think there’s some champagne left.  We should drink that before it goes totally flat.”

“Okay,” Brian agreed.

“Go sit on the sofa and I’ll bring the champagne.”

“Sounds like a plan.”  Brian wheeled himself over to the sofa and easily transitioned himself onto it.  He pulled his wheelchair over beside the sofa out of the way.

“Here you go,” Justin said handing Brian a glass of champagne.

“A toast?”

“Certainly.”  Justin sat down beside Brian.

“To our new home and a happy life together.”

“I especially like the together part,” Justin said with a big smile after he took his sip of champagne.

“I thought it was an okay toast,” Brian replied.

“It was a perfect toast.”

“Okay,” Brian grinned.

“I have a toast too,” Justin stated.

“Oh, and what might that be?”

“A toast to my partner, my friend, the best man I’ve met in a very long time.  I love you.”

Brian blinked several times trying to keep the tears away.  He swallowed some champagne and cleared his throat.  “That was a pretty perfect toast too, even if it’s not true.”

“It’s totally true,” Justin said forcefully.

“Love is blind they say.”

“Then I’m glad I’m blind.  I love you and I’m so happy to be here with you in our new home.”

“So am I,” Brian whispered.  “Let’s go christen our new bed.”

“Okay,” Justin replied.  He took Brian’s glass and his own and headed for the kitchen.

Brian pulled his chair around and hoisted himself into it.  He met Justin at the hallway and they made their way to their bedroom.  They quickly stripped and got into their new bed.

“Are the bars Jasper installed for you all right?” Justin asked as Brian settled beside him.

“They’ll take a bit of getting used to.  This bed is higher than the one in the loft so I have to judge the best way of hoisting my carcass into it.”

“I love this bed.  It’s firm but soft.”

“Just like you,” Brian said with a grin.

Justin gave Brian a gentle elbow to the ribs.  Then he leaned over and kissed Brian.  “Make love to me, Brian,” he whispered.

Brian pulled Justin over on top of him and he did just that.