- Text Size +

BRIAN


I fell back in bed, with Justin landing on top of me. We were both out of breath, Justin barely let us get to our room before tearing off our clothes after the ceremony. At first he questioned why get married when Pittsburgh wouldn’t recognize it. I told him we were doing it for us and no one else. As far as Pittsburgh was concerned we were bound through paperwork, and I wanted us to be able to remember that we were more than slashing our names across documents.


It wasn’t a lavish ceremony, just us, the Justice of the Peace, and two people to witness the marriage. For us, it was what we wanted. He remembered Lindsay and Mel’s wedding and told me he didn’t need the headache. We said I do and got the license. Then spent the next few hours trying to out do the number of times we had sex in one day in the past.


The room looked like a hurricane hit it, since we ended up on the floor, against the wall, in the shower, and on the sink in front of the mirror, before reaching the bed. When we reached the bed, Justin flipped me on my hands and knees and rimmed me until I told him to stop fucking around. His answer to that was thrusting home, to my delight. He didn’t cum until I did, which took longer, due to the last four rounds. But I was still ready when he came, and threw him on his back and tortured him slowly for the next hour.


We were both exhausted by the time the sun rose and slept the morning away before we ended up trying to out do the night before.


Justin’s stomach rumbled and I learned a long time ago to feed it. He wanted to call in an order, but I told him if he wanted to eat, we needed to get out of the room. We were eating in the dining room of the lodge when Ted called.


“Sorry boss, I know you said no interruptions, but I need to know what you want me to do.” Ted tells me.


“It would help if you told me why you called.” I tell him.


“Michael and the best friend ended up fighting at Babylon, inside and out. I got a call from the bartender, Sean, when Michael and Jeff started arguing loudly with each other, saying he thought there might be a problem, and there was. The bouncers separated them and threw them out, thinking it was over. Only then, apparently Byron came out with the trick of the night. Which had Jeff taunting Michael, and Michael and Jeff started up again, then getting in a fight with the trick Byron was going to leave with. The trick is a guy who’s never caused problems before, but he was really defending himself, because Michael and Jeff were fighting with him between them. We have them all separated and would normally leave it in the cops hands. Carl said to tell you if you wanted them all arrested he would do it.” He tells me.


“Send them home and let them know they are no longer members, that includes Michael. If you feel the trick wasn’t really to blame let him know we’re sorry he was subjected to two children fighting in my club and we’ll comp his drinks the next time he comes.” I tell him.


“Will do, just turn off your phone because I’m sure Michael is going to call you, when he can’t find you.” He tells me, hanging up.


“What?” Justin asks.


“Michael apparently couldn’t ignore the best friend the way you did with Michael. They fought in Babylon and then in front of Babylon when they were kicked out.” I tell him.


“I never got Michael, he gets in relationships only to screw up, mostly because he wanted you. With Byron, it's like he’s forgotten he wants you.” Justin tells me.


“You don’t see them as you and me of the past?” I ask.


“Brian, you never did the things Byron does. Michael pays for everything. Byron gets his friend to show up and kick Michael out. And Byron doesn’t seem to care about Michael. There's nothing anyone with half a brain wouldn’t see as not worth the time.” He tells me.


“Michael’s always wanted what he couldn’t have.” I tell him.


“Maybe he thinks because we’re together it's not impossible?” He asks.


“He knew from the beginning, it's why he wanted you gone.” I tell him.


TED


Blake was having a hard time not laughing with Emmett, since Emmett and Drew were at the club when the fight started. Of course Emmett had to tell Blake everything. Carl stood there waiting, because he knew Emmett was dying to tell.


“It was like watching preschoolers fight. They were slapping and kicking each other, and chasing one another around the dance floor. Then it was screaming in high whiny voices when they pulled each other's hair. When they got outside they went at it again, only Michael and Jeff didn’t count on the trick having a black belt. The bruises and black eyes were when trick didn’t take too kindly to Michael pulling his long mane, and Jeff accidentally hitting him instead of Michael.” He tells us.


“How did Byron end up with a broken nose?” I ask.


“Michael got upset when Byron tried to protect Jeff and the trick. Michael managed to figure out slapping got him nowhere, so he punched Bryon. Surprisingly broke his nose, and I say surprisingly because Michael stood there almost dumbfounded that he did it.” Emmett giggles.


“What does Brian want you to do?” Carl asks.


“Send them home, and revoke their memberships.” I tell him.


“Do you want to do the honors? Since they're not going to jail, my guys are going to leave.” Carl tells me.


“Michael isn’t going to take not being allowed to come here well.” Emmett told us.


“He should have thought twice about it before he tore up the bar. Brian has to replace the glasses and liquor he destroyed when he threw his shoe at Jeff. Michael thought Jeff would stand still when he had to sit down to get his shoe off.” Emmett tells us, then burst out laughing.


I left Blake and Emmett as they were still giggling at the whole night. I was relieved that Emmett didn’t have a problem with Blake being back in my life. I worried a little, because Emmett liked Justin, but was jealous that Justin and I were friends, and that he didn’t know about it. I knew he never approved of Blake, but it seemed he was giving Blake a chance this time.                          


The manager had everyone separated because Michael and Jeff were still hissing at each other. I went up to the guy we were calling the trick first. “Mr Kinney wants to apologize for your night and let you know that you’re welcome back and we’ll comp your drinks the next time you come here. Just give your name to the manager and you’re free to stay and enjoy the rest of your night on us.” I tell him.


“Thanks for understanding, I was just defending myself.” He tells me. “Byron, lose my number, I don’t play games.” He tells Byron before leaving.


“He hit me, and your offering him a free night at Babylon?” Michael asks, outraged.


“Only after you and Jeff fought like you own me.” Byron tells him.


“I’m tired of Jeff acting like he owns you.” Michael tells him.


“I’m tired of having to tell you to face the fact that Byron isn’t ever going to want you as more than a bed warmer. He doesn’t even bother with you unless there’s no one else to fuck.” Jeff tells him.


The bouncers had to again stop them from going after each other. Then I watched Byron, and he was practically preening that the two of them were fighting over him. I’d had enough.


“Tonight cost Babylon to lose revenue when we had to close down the club, and will have to replace the things that were broken. Which would normally have both of you in the back of a squad car. Instead, Brian decided to save the police the time and send you home.” I tell them.


“Which is only because my BEST FRIEND cares about me.” Michael tells Jeff.


“Your best friend also told me to revoke each of your memberships. After you leave, you don’t come back here.” I tell him.


“You mean Jeff, not me.” Michael tells me.


“No, I mean all three of you.” I tell them.


“I didn’t do anything.” Byron tells me.


“I want to talk to Brian. Byron and I shouldn’t be kicked out because Jeff acts like jealous boyfriend, which isn’t our fault.” Michael tells me.


“We don’t need to come here. There are better clubs, without having to have Michael showing up like a stalker.” Jeff tells Byron.


“I don’t really care if he revokes their memberships, they caused the problems tonight. I just don’t feel I should be punished because they want me.” Byron tells me.


“I don’t think it matters to Brian what you think, but you can schedule an appointment to talk to him. Until then, out you go.” I tell him.


“You tell Brian I plan to call him, and he needs to remember our friendship.” Michael tells me, following Byron and Jeff out the door.


“He was already warned.” I tell him.