- Text Size +

BRIAN


Justin walked in behind me, neither of us saying a word. He looked around at the place that really hadn’t changed in six years. I didn’t waste time, it had been long enough with mediocre sex. I tore off my shirt and pants and didn’t give the twat time to think as I took care of his clothes. Justin had been passive in the car, but that ended when he pushed me down on the cushions and took me in his mouth. He looked up at me as he ran his tongue down my cock, it always showed in his eyes when I wanted to see the truth. One of Justin's truths was that he gets off on being in control of his partner in sex. He knows the guy giving head determines every sensation, and when you cum. In essence, it's the one time I gave up control. He stroked me as he took each ball into his mouth and rolled them around his tongue, then licked the droplets off as they leaked out of my cock, before swallowing until he had all of me down his throat. It was then he worked my cock with his mouth faster while massaging my balls to get what he was working for. I came like a fountain as he swallowed everything, continuing until there wasn't anything left.


I flipped him onto his stomach and spread his ass open before diving in and using my tongue to open him up. He gasped as I breached him with my tongue, but I wasn’t going to give him more until I tortured him for making me wait six years. Pulling back, I pulled the lube out from under the cushions and used my fingers to open him, finding his prostate and tapping it to make him hard as hell. Then, when he was whimpering, I finally grabbed a condom and slammed home. Justin screamed as I jackhammered him, making sure to rub all the right places that had him grabbing himself in time with my thrusts. When he came his walls squeezed like a vice around my cock and four more thrusts and I came again, collapsing on top of him.


We eventually made it to the shower, where Justin turned me to the wall eating me out before putting on a condom and entering me. He gave me as much time as I gave him, before gripping my hips and pumping his dick in quick thrusts. After he came, he continued until I did. He washed us both off before exiting the shower and leaving the bathroom. I stayed, letting the hot water soothe the soreness I hadn’t felt since Justin. Grabbing a towel, I went to see what Justin was doing. I found him getting dressed.


“Where are you going?” I ask.


“Just getting ready, since if nothing’s changed, the next part is pretty predictable.” He tells me.


“I meant it when I said we were going to talk.” I tell him.


“I'm sure you did, but with you there's a given.” He smirks when my door starts rolling open.


“Where the fuck did you go?” Michael asks, not even looking at Justin, who walked by him and out the door, before stopping. “Talk later. Hey Michael.” He says, running down the stairs.


“Brian…” 3,2,1. “What the fuck is he doing here?” Michael goes off like clockwork. Score one for Justin.


“I guess I'll find out after you leave. Is there some reason you came?” I ask, turning to go get dressed.


“You need to make sure he understands he doesn't get to just waltz back into our lives. I mean it Brian, you don’t need his bullshit again, when you finally got rid of him.” Mikey tells me, following me into my bedroom.


“What I do or don't do is my decision. In case you need me to clarify, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT. Don't go running to Justin with some speech about what he can expect from me. I let you do that before because until Justin, it didn’t matter. Now it will.” I tell him, throwing on a shirt.


“He cheated on you, remember. Why would you want him around? You can get anyone you want, but not him.” He tells me, crossing his arms and scowling.


“It's something you won’t get, because it was about things in Justin’s and my life. Cheating is more than sex Michael, ask Ben, he probably felt cheated in his relationship with you.” I tell him, pulling him to the door. “Can I see your key, I need to lock up.” I tell him.


He hands them to me, standing there waiting. I took his key off the ring, locked up and pocketed it. Handing them back, Michael didn’t even notice as he got ready to launch into more ‘Justin is the twink who should burn in hell’. He followed me out, I was looking to see if Justin was still out here, but the twat left. Michael started going off, and really I had a twat to find and talk to, so I left him there, hopped in my car, and took off as he chased me down the street.


I could spend all night trying to figure out where Justin went or call the one person he talked to.


“Did Michael find you?” Ted asks, when he answered.


“He showed up at the loft. I need you to give me a clue, where is my twat?” I ask.


“Is this some lesbian joke?” He asks.


“Thanks.” I hang up, knowing where Justin had probably headed.


JUSTIN


When I left I went to get my rental. I wanted to see more than pictures of Gus. Ted sent pictures, but it just wasn't the same as being here. I missed Gus and wanted to see the baby I named. It was late, but hopefully Lindsay and Mel wouldn’t get pissed at me. Lindsay stood at the open door, staring at me as if she didn’t believe it was me, before grabbing my arm and dragging me in. Mel was coming down the stairs scowling, until she saw me and ran to hug me.


“I was hoping you weren’t too angry at me.” I whisper, hugging her.


“Only that you didn’t call.” Lindsay tells me,smiling.


“I wanted to, but I needed time.” I tell them.


“Does Brian know?” Lindsay asks.


“Who cares, let's just be happy Justin’s here.” Mel tells her.


“Before we talk, can I go see Gus? I won't wake him up.” I tell them.


They both nodded as I ran up the stairs. Gus was spread out on his bed, blankets on the floor, his leather bear next to him. He looked so much like Brian, it made me giggle at the headaches he'd give Mel and Lindsay as he became a teenager. I grabbed the blankets and covered him up, pulling out my Gus bear and leaving it.


Lindsay was making coffee and pulled out snacks. Mel pulled out a chair and pointed at it to sit my ass down.


“Where have you been?” Mel asks.


“Palm Springs with a cousin. I got an internship and finished college.” I tell her.


“What happened with Ethan?” Lindsay asks.


“Nothing. It wasn't what either of us wanted.” I tell her.


“Are you here for long?” Mel asks.


“I'm not sure how long I plan to stay. I missed everyone so I came. How are you guys doing?” I ask them.


“We're good. We're thinking about having another baby.” Lindsay tells me.


“Only we can't agree how to do it, Lindsay wants Brian.” Mel says, not looking to thrilled.


“It would make sense, the baby would be related to Gus.” Lindsay argues.


“It would also mean Brian here more.” Mel tells her.


“He's spending time with Gus, I'm glad.” I tell her.


“It's why I haven't said no, he's actually a good father.” Mel tells me.


“Did that hurt to say.” I joke.


“You don’t know how much.” Mel laughs.


“So tell us what you've been doing since you left?” Lindsay asks.


“It would be nice to know.” Brian says from the doorway.


“Mostly getting my degree, working on a movie, and helping my cousin with his club.” I tell them.


“So busy that picking up a phone and telling the people who cared about you that you weren’t dead was more than they could expect?” Brian sneered.


“Brian.” Lindsay tries to stop him.


“No, I could’ve, he’s right. I wasn’t ready to talk to anyone, when I did things that disappointed them.” I tell him.


“Justin, you didn’t disappoint us.” Mel tells me.


“I wasn’t happy with what I did, nothing Brian did meant it was okay that I cheated on him.” I tell them.


“Sometimes we all do stupid things.” Mel tells me.


“Like taking off, instead of staying.” Brian tells me.


“I planned to explain everything to you. It’s just not something I wanted to do with Michael around.” I tell him.


“But Lindsay and Mel are okay? Why, because they’ll protect you from me?” He asks.


“I came to see Gus, and to at least see if Mel and Lindsay were jumping on what I’m sure is Michael's campaign to kick my ass out of town. I guess I should tell you now, I have no problem telling you exactly what I think of the ‘Brian and Mikey show’, since I’m no longer worried about how you’ll jump to his defence, over mine.” I tell him.


Mel and Lindsay both didn’t say anything, but you could see it on their faces, they knew what I was talking about.


“Since I don’t plan to argue with you in the house where Gus is sleeping, it might be better to do this later.” I tell him.


Brian got up, and I thought it was to leave, but instead he went up the stairs.


“He checks on Gus anytime he comes over.” Lindsay says quietly.


“If he agrees to be the father, it’s something you should think about. I always knew he’d be a good one.” I tell Mel.


“But not a good partner.” She tells me.


“He never made promises unless he planned to keep them. I made them and broke them, so I don’t agree.” I tell her.


“Where are you staying tonight?” Lindsay asks.


“He’s coming with me.” Brian tells her.


I didn’t argue, because he was the reason I came. One thing I figured out when I was away, was that I didn’t like Michael. When I was here I didn’t rock the boat, because Brian acted like a dick if anyone upset Michael. I didn’t want the anger he turned on others on me, but now it’s different. I could live without Brian, not that I liked living without Brian, but I could survive if he no longer wanted anything to do with me. I also think it’s time for the rest of the family to see that Brian shouldn’t be the person to bear the blame for what Michael did.


“You and Michael weren’t competing for the places in my life that you each had.” He tells me.


“I got tired of feeling that in order to hold second place, I had to be nice to a guy who made sure to only tell you anything that made you push me away. Him telling you about Ethan was the only time I could really take the blame for you wanting me out of your life.” I tell him.


“I never told you to go, that was what you wanted.” He tells me.


“So did you, I went, but not with Ethan. I wanted to know that if we broke up… stopped what we were doing, I would be able to go on.” I tell him, changing it when he scowled.


“What did you figure out that it took six years?” He asks sarcastically.


“That my world didn’t have to center around yours. That I could have friends that weren’t really yours. That I didn’t like some of the things you and I were doing together, but did them because it made you happy.” I tell him.


“I never made you trick.” He tells me.


“I did everything on my own. My cousin, Wes, pounded into my head, that if I wanted to be an adult than I needed to take the responsibility of one. I was talking about the drugs we were doing together. I took them because you were offering, not because I wanted them. It didn’t make it your fault. I was trying to be everything you were, not realizing that I was Justin, not Brian.” I tell him.


“Twat.” He tells me, shaking his head.


“Thanks.” I tell him confusing him. “Where are we?” I ask, when he pulls up to one of the old bathhouses.


“What I was doing while you were off finding yourself. Welcome to Kinnetik, my ad agency.” I tell him.


“Ted didn’t tell me you put it in one of our old haunts. Only you would think Ad Agency and bath house were a good fit.” I tell him.


“I did some of my best work here.” He tells me.


“Twat.” I tell him.