- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Lindsay’s conversation reverberates through both couples’ lives…

 

 

Title: Just Kiss Me…

Story Type: AU

Warnings: Love, Passion, Romance, Angst, Anti-Michael…

Beta Queen: BigJ52

Banner: Predec2

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

 

Summary: Brian and Justin’s journey of love…

 

Chapter Summary: Brian and Lindsay’s conversation reverberates through both couples’ lives…

 

Chapter Twelve ~ Heated Kisses…

 

Brian pours himself a drink, as he paces back and forth in front of the windows.

 

“Think of it this way. It’s a good thing it’s all out in the open. Now she knows what you want, and what you expect from her.”

 

Brian can’t help smirking, remembering when Justin said something similar to him one evening in his office. He comes over and stands behind Justin, wrapping his arms around him, holding him close. Soon he’s placing soft kisses on the back of his neck, working his way around to his mouth.

 

Justin’s already panting, as his mind gets hazy and his erection grows.

 

“Brian…”

 

Brian turns him around embracing him tightly, kissing him passionately. He lies him down on the dining room table, laying on top of him. Justin is becoming overheated, and needing to feel Brian’s flesh against his own. Brian’s hands travel all over his body, unbuttoning his shirt, and unzipping his pants, all the while their lips never parting. Brian breaks the kiss as he pulls Justin’s shirt over his head, and his pants over his hips. He makes quick work of his suit, letting it fall to wrinkle on the hardwood floor.

 

“You’re such a horny boy.”

 

“Hurry!”

 

“Impatient little boy, too.”

 

“I need you!”

 

 

 

 

Brian’s lube-coated fingers breach his rosebud, circling around and eliciting moans, as he anticipates what’s to come. Lifting Justin’s legs around his waist, he glides deep into his ravine, nudging his prostate. Cries of pleasure escape his throat as he tosses his head and arches his back. Instead of teasing his sweet boy with long slow strokes, he thrusts deep and fast, realizing that’s what Justin wants. Plunging deeper, faster, pushing harder, soon they’re both coming with abandon as Justin coats his belly, and Brian shoots deep inside his twink.

 

“That was fucking amazing!”

 

Justin grunts, unable to form words as waves of pleasure wash over his body, radiating to his fingertips and toes.

 

Brian gazes down at his blond, loving the way he lets his orgasm consume him.

 

“God, you’re so beautiful.”

 

Justin blushes, as he stares back at Brian, seeing the intensity of amber and green hues in his eyes. He knows he’ll mix those exact colors, painting Brian’s emotions, capturing them for eternity. Everyone who looks at it will see an abstract mix of colors across the canvas, but for him he’ll be taken back to this moment in time.

 

But that’s just the artist in Justin. Brian’s not so overcome with emotion because it’s his stomach that’s calling him.

 

“So. What’s for dinner?”

 

Still lost in the moment, Justin finally says, “What?”

 

“Supper? What’s the plan? I’m starving.”

 

Slowly sitting up, his cum-covered stomach growls at the thought of food. Brian soon has a warm towel, washing away the evidence of their appetizer.

 

“I’ve got pork chops and veggies ready to roast in the oven. I figured I’d sauté some apples until they’re soft but chunky, but don’t worry, I already have a big salad made as well.”

 

“Sounds good. I need to call my lawyer while you fix dinner.”

 

~~~

 

The next evening…

 

“Linds, can you get the door? I’m going over my closing argument for tomorrow morning.”

 

“Melanie Marcus?”

 

“No. Mel, it’s for you.”

 

Mel comes to the door and signs the delivery slip. Afterwards the law clerk hands her a document, saying, ‘You’ve been served.”

 

Slightly shocked, she reads the subpoena.

 

“That fucking bastard!”

 

“What is it, Mel?”

 

“Brian’s hired an attorney.”

 

“He’s suing us?”

 

“Not exactly. He’s requesting a mediation hearing.”

 

“What’s that mean?”

 

“It means we have to meet with him and his lawyer to try and resolve Gus’s parental rights issue, or we go to court.”

 

“I can’t believe he’s doing this! Brian would never do something like this on his own. This is Justin’s interference. After all, he never wanted Brian to relinquish his parental rights to begin with.”

 

Melanie’s pacing the hallway. “This is just like him to do this. Just like he encouraged Michael to do the same thing last year.”

 

“Oh Mel, this is bad. Do you think he’ll win like Michael did?”

 

 

 

 

Melanie’s so angry, but she also knows the law, and this could be trouble. Brian has been supporting Gus all along, starting with paying the hospital bills for his birth. Her mind whirls, trying to come up with a defense that could block his attempt at restoring his parental rights. But there’s no way she can say he hasn’t provided for him. They need to hire an attorney themselves, as she’s not up on all the changes in the laws since gay marriage was legalized. But she also knows in the back of her mind that they’re screwed.

 

~~~

 

That night at Britin…

 

“You seem happy tonight.”

 

“Mel should be served the arbitration papers soon. She’s going to throw a hissy fit when she receives them. I expect Lindsay will call to talk to me in her sickeningly sweet condescending tone.”

 

“We could ways turn our phones off, and deal with it in the morning. After all Ted’s the only one who knows where we live these days.”

 

“God. You are evil, aren’t you?”

 

“I learned from the master.”

 

There a chill in the spring air as the rain beats down outside.

 

“Come here…”

 

Brian motions towards the rug in front of the fireplace. Justin’s eyes glaze over as he struts towards his husband with a little role reversal in mind. Soon he has pinned Brian to the floor, letting his passion take over. He runs heated kisses down Brian’s chest to his groin, indulging in a little foreplay before the big event.

 

“Roll over…”

 

TBC…