- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Michael barges into the loft unexpectedly, and gets more than an eyeful…

 

 

Title: Just Kiss Me…

Story Type: AU

Word Count: 2468


Warnings: Love, Passion, Romance, Angst, Anti-Michael…


Beta Queen: BigJ52

Banner: Predec2

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

 

Summary: Brian and Justin’s journey of love…

 

Chapter Summary: Michael barges into the loft unexpectedly, and gets more than an eyeful…

 

Chapter Fifteen ~ Loving Kisses…

 

“Michael, I’m sorry things aren’t going your way, but I really have to go. I’m running late and I need to pick Gus up at the loft.”

 

“Brian is babysitting Gus?”

 

“Well… Not exactly, but he might be there… Gus spent the afternoon with Justin.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because that’s our new arrangement.”

 

“Are you sure that’s a good idea? I mean, won’t it be hard on Gus after Justin leaves, and he’s gotten so attached to him?”

 

“Where’s Justin going?”

 

“I don’t know? New York? Although more likely into the arms of another man.”

 

“Michael, I may not have thought that Brian’s was ready for marriage, but he and Justin seem very happy together. I’m trying to be supportive. Besides if I continue acting the way you are, I might lose his friendship. That’s something you should consider. All your negativity is only driving Brian farther away from you.”

 

“I’m just being honest, he needs to hear the truth. I don’t want to see him brokenhearted again, with it finally ending in a bitter divorce.”

 

“Michael, you’re the only one who’s bitter. You have to let Brian live his own life. That’s what Mel keeps telling me anyways.”

 

“Now you’re on their side? You’ve turned against me, too?”

 

“This isn’t about sides. Now I really have to go. Goodbye, Michael.”

 

 

 

 

Michael is sitting at Woody’s drinking beer, trying to drown his sorrows. He never thought Lindsay would betray him like this. Why is everyone just giving up? If he doesn’t make Brian see how wrong Justin is for him, he might never get his chance. This isn’t how he planned his and Brian’s future.

 

~~~

 

Brian helps Gus into his jacket, it’s gotten chilly outside now that the sun is setting. He kisses both Gus and Lindsay goodbye. He’s happy their new arrangement seems to be working out for everyone. He pulls the heavy door shut, and locks it. Justin’s bending over picking up Gus’s toy, putting them into his new toy chest. Brian comes up behind him and leans over holding him tight, grinding his cock into him.

 

“Someone’s feeling frisky.”

 

“Let spend the night here. I don’t feel like driving all the way back to the house tonight.”

 

“Okay. That sounds good.”

 

“Why don’t you order pizza, and a big salad for me from Pastoli’s?”

 

“Yum… Anything else? Tiramisu?”

 

“You can have your dessert, and I’ll have mine. Although, I think I’ll have mine while we wait for the delivery.”

 

It isn’t long before they’re both naked and writhing, their skin glossed over, and their breathing labored.

 

“Yes! Oh God! Yes! Justin! Oh Fuck! Justin! Yes! Yes! That’s it! Yes! Right there!”

 

They’re so caught up in the moment, on such an erotic high as their bodies melt into one another and they explode. Justin collapses down onto Brian’s chest, still embedded deep within him. That’s when they hear Michael’s shrill pitched voice pierce the air.

 

 

 

 

“What the fuck is this!”

 

Justin snaps back up, glaring at Michael. Brian’s still pinned beneath him, satisfied and satiated.

 

He shouts. “Get! Out!”

 

“What the hell! Brian, what’s going on here?”

 

“We’re fucking! What does it look like were doing?”

 

“But… But you’re a top! Why would you ever do this?”

 

“What’s wrong with you? You think Justin and I are stuck in some boring sexual routine? That we don’t explore each and every possible position?”

 

“But, you’re the ultimate top!”

 

“Christ, Michael! I take it up the ass just like every other fag! I’m human, besides Justin’s damn close to being the ultimate top himself!”

 

“Enough! I said, Get! The! Fuck! Out!”

 

“No! I have to talk to Brian!”

 

Disgusted, Justin disengages and goes to take a shower. He’s pissed beyond belief. Michael better be gone by the time he returns.

 

“Michael! I can’t believe you just walked in on Justin and me! How did you get in? I locked the door!”

 

“I have a key.”

 

“I changed the lock.”

 

“I made a copy when I borrowed the jeep.”

 

“Give it to me!”

 

“No!”

 

“Michael! Give it to me!”

 

“I need it for emergencies.”

 

“Like tonight? This was uncalled for! You had no right breaking in here like this!”

 

“Brian, I really do have to talk to you.”

 

Fuming, Brian glares at him…

 

“Talk!”

 

“I thought about what you said. I even mentioned it to Todd.”

 

“Spit it out! Or get out!”

 

“Okay. Okay. He said he was interested in buying the store. So he came to the shop and we did an inventory. He offered me six thousand dollars.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Six thousand Dollars! That’s all!”

 

“It’s not that bad.”

 

“I told him I couldn’t let him have my Captain Astro comic that you bought for me. I needed to keep my X-Men, Incredible Hulk and Spiderman comics. Plus some of the action figures.”

 

“Mikey!”

 

“Then he told me that he’d only give me two thousand dollars! Two thousand dollars!”

 

“What did you expect? You held back anything of value.”

 

“I can’t part with them. I need them.”

 

“Christ! You’re not twelve anymore. It’s time to let them go! It’s time to grow up.”

 

“Absolutely not!”

 

“Then I suggest you call him back and accept his offer. No one else is going to buy all that scrap paper.”

 

“I just can’t.”

 

“Then don’t… But you’ll have to declare bankruptcy.”

 

“You’re not going to help me out?”

 

“No!

 

“Please, Brian!”

 

“I’ll rent you a moving van. But where are you going to store all that garbage?”

 

“I really hate you sometimes.”

 

“Okay? Are you through?”

 

“No. No, I haven’t told you about Ben yet.”

 

Irritated, Brian asks, “So, how’s Ben?”

 

“He’s in California.”

 

“Yes, I heard.”

 

“He was supposed to come home yesterday. But he called, he said he decided to stay for a few more days.”

 

“And…”

 

“Things aren’t going so well for us right now.”

 

“And…”

 

“He’s decided to accept a professorship at UCLA. He’s moving to L.A.”

 

“That sounds like a good opportunity for him.”

 

“I told him I wouldn’t go! I’m not moving away from everyone again.”

 

“Okay. That’s your choice.”

 

“No! No it’s not! He said… He said, he wasn’t asking me to move with him. He didn’t want me to move with him. He wants to take a break.”

 

“Maybe that’s what you both need.”

 

“No! I mean, I challenged him on it. I told him I knew he was leaving me. I knew he felt like it was over between us.”

 

“Is it? Is it over for you?”

 

“I don’t know. I need him. I can’t support myself without his salary.”

 

“That’s why you want to stay together?”

 

“He owes me!”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“He’s my husband. He’s supposed to support me.”

 

“You’re a grown man, Michael!”

 

“He said we’ll have to sell the house. He doesn’t think we’ll make a profit because we haven’t owned it very long.”

 

“The real estate market is down everywhere. So he’s probably right.”

 

“He said it will actually cost us money to put it on the market. Then there’s the real estate commission. He expects me to cover my half the of loss.”

 

“That sounds about right.”

 

“He’s totally screwing me over!”

 

“Michael. You need to call Todd. Let him buy the shop and all the inventory. If you’re lucky you might break even, and not have to get a loan to cover your losses.”

 

“Brian? You’re not going to give me the money? Even now knowing everything I’m going through?”

 

“You want me to loan you the money?”

 

“No! No, I want you to give me the money. I can’t afford to pay a loan back.”

 

“Really? You’re not even willing to try? You just expect me to once again bail your ass out of trouble?”

 

“It’s not like you can’t afford it. I was thinking maybe I could stay here at the loft? I’ll need a place to live.”

 

“No.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“Because we need the loft.”

 

“For what? You bought Justin a mansion. Which by the way, I’ve never even seen.”

 

“We use the loft. Justin and Gus spend the afternoons here.”

 

“Doing what?”

 

“Eating lunch, painting, playing, and napping. We’re spending more time with Gus these days and we need a place in town as a home base.”

 

“Why do you have to watch Gus?”

 

“We don’t have to! We want to! He’s our son!”

 

“He’s your son, not Justin’s!”

 

“Get out, Michael! I don’t need your bullshit!”

 

They were so caught up in their discussion they didn’t realize how much time had passed. Justin has the pizza in the oven staying warm. The table is set, and Brian’s salad is ready and waiting for him. Justin’s sitting at the counter with his back to them, drinking a glass of wine. It’s actually his second glass of wine, as he reads the latest copy of Art Forum magazine. Justin doesn’t even look up as Michael stops, smelling the pizza, wishing they’d ask him to stay for dinner.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

An hour later Emmett knocks on their door…

 

“Hey, Em, what’s up?”

 

“I had to get out of the house. Michael’s over there crying on Deb’s shoulder. His life is falling apart at the seams, and he doesn’t know what to do.”

 

“Yeah. We got our own version earlier tonight.”

 

“Yes, so I heard. But for once, surprisingly Deb actually took your side this time. She’s not buying into his theory that the world is conspiring against him.”

 

“He wants to move back into his old room, but Deb put her foot down.”

 

“He keeps asking why, and finally she was truthful with him.”

 

“Really? What’s the truth?”

 

“She doesn’t want to live with him either.”

 

 “I would have thought that she would want her baby close to home.”

 

“Too much drama.”

 

“And…”

 

“I guess she’s more interested in taking care of herself. She told Michael that the idea of him being down the hall listening to her and Carl go at it, gives her the creeps.”

 

“Eww! Yuck!”

 

“Plus she seems to have a double standard. It’s alright for me to have guys spend the night, but not Michael. I guess that thought also creeps her out.”

 

Brian burst out laughing. “Sorry, I can’t help it. The thought of Michael down the hall from Justin and I totally creeps me out too. I can imagine him listening to us, while he whacks off.”

 

“Brian! Christ! Now I have that image in my mind!”

 

“Sorry, Sunshine. I’ll make it up to you later.”

 

“You want a glass of wine, Em?”

 

“Sure, if you two are actually up for company.”

 

“Em, you know I wouldn’t have asked, if I didn’t want you to stay. Besides, you and Justin can gossip while I review my presentation for the morning. ‘Barely There Cosmetics’.”

 

“Oh, do you have any samples?”

 

He hands Emmett the bag of beauty products.

 

Justin finds Brian’s stash, and they smoke a joint while Emmett checks out the make-up.

 

“God, Em! You look really good in make-up.”

 

An hour later Brian’s shuts down his laptop, finished for the night.

 

“What are you girls giggling about in the bathroom?”

 

“Nothing. We’ll be out in a few minutes. Why don’t you fill our wine glasses?”

 

A few minutes later a very stoned Justin sashays into the living room, dressed in his sluttiest clothes, in full make-up.

 

“We’re ready to go to Babylon!”

 

Brian takes a good long look at his Sunshine, surprised by how erotic Justin looks to him.

 

“Damn, Justin!”

 

“Let me roll a joint. You two are way ahead of me.”

 

The king and two queens strut into Babylon like they own the place. Oh wait, they do own the place.

 

 

 

 

They stop at the bar and down a shot of Beam, then head to the dance floor. More than a few heads turn, mesmerized by the power couple. They always look hot together, but tonight even more so. They don’t even notice all the looks and grins they’re getting, already lost in each other. They sway and grind against one another, holding each other tight. A few songs later Brian has Justin pinned to the wall of the backroom. Justin has his head thrown back giggling, as Brian runs kisses around his neck, licking and nibbling along the way.

 

Just like on the dance floor everyone’s attention seems to be focused on them, as they put on a show. Justin’s completely limber in Brian’s arms, and Brian’s beginning to wonder if they snuck more than a joint from his stash box. Brian has his pants lowered just enough to release his firm member, while Justin has disrobed completely. His clothes are hanging on a hook next to them, and he’s already climbing Brian’s body with his legs circling his waist.

 

Brian’s surprised to find that his sexy twat is already lubed up and ready for action. In one long smooth motion, Brian glides into his husband, making him squeal with delight. Thrusting faster, Brian is starting to wish he had at least unbuttoned his shirt as he feels Justin’s cock rubbing fiercely against his chest. Several more deep thrusts and they both shoot. Brian holds Justin in place as his orgasm quakes through his body. In the heat of the moment Justin throws his head back, hitting the wall.

 

Concerned for his husband, Brian lowers his feet to the floor as a dazed Justin giggles some more with his arms wrapped around Brian’s neck. He kisses Brian’s moist chest, then licks a little lower until his tongue scoops up some of his juices and he shares them with Brian. Brian’s concerned about Justin’s head, but he just keeps grinning like a fool.

 

Whispering into Brian’s ear, he keeps saying, “You love me!”

 

“Yes, you little twat. I love you!”

 

“No. I can see it in your eyes.”

 

“And here I thought you felt it in your ass.”

 

“No, Brian. I remember. It was in your eyes.”

 

Brian pulls back slightly, carefully holding his very stoned husband upright, wondering what he’s talking about.

 

“It was there in your eyes that night. I can see it now, all the passion and love you felt for me. You loved me. You already loved me, way back then. Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

Brian’s stunned, and unsure if Justin is actually remembering. He can’t help wondering if it’s just the E, or if the bump on the head has released a memory forgotten long ago.

 

“I love you, Brian! I love you! I love you! I love you!”

 

“I love you too, Sunshine!”

 

He leans in and captures Justin’s lips in an intense kiss. Justin’s overcome with passion, as his smile beams in the darkness.

 

“Let’s get you dressed, and home so we can continue this some more…

 

They never notice Michael glaring at them from the shadows.

 

TBC…