- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian struggles to make Justin see that he’s changed, that he wants the same things as him…

 

 

Title: Just Kiss Me…
Story Type: Could Be Canon
Word Count: 275
Warnings: Angst, Love, Passion…
Beta Queen: BigJ52

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

 

Chapter Summary: Brian struggles to make Justin see that he’s changed, that he wants the same things as him…

 

Cum-Covered Kisses…

 

Our haze-filled reunion had me professing my love for him, but once the smoked cleared my little twat was skeptical of my motives. He was sure it was just a momentary reaction, one brought on by my fears. One that would pass as quickly as it had arrived. He refused my proposal of marriage, he didn’t even want to start our relationship again. He said he needed his space, but he’d always be my friend. He wanted stability. Someone who would always put his needs first, and someone who would always be there for him.

 

He wanted something, real, something permanent. Something that would last a lifetime, and he didn’t think that was me. Oh, he admitted he still loved me, and he even thanked me for finally admitting my true feelings for him. I tried to convince him that I’d changed, that I wanted those same things. I was ready to make us work, but I’d broken his heart too many times before, and I was no longer a risk he was willing to take.

 

But I’ve never shied away from something that I want, and he would be no different. This would be the campaign of a lifetime, one I was determined to win.  So one long drive in the country, and a lot of groveling, followed by promises of forever, and a country manor had him weighing his options.

 

Many tender kisses later, with the warmth of the fireplace on our backs, and the sheen of perspiration glowing in the darkness, he gave me the answer I so longed for.

 

We were finally home, finally on the same page.

 

TBC…