- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hell hath no fury like a fag scorned…



Title: Kiss of Death
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 2841
Warnings: Love, Passion, Romance, Angst, Anti-Michael…
Beta Queen: BigJ52
Banner: Predec2

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Summary: Brian and Justin’s journey of love…

Chapter Summary: Hell hath no fury like a fag scorned…


Just Kiss Me…

Chapter Twenty Two ~ Kiss of Death!


Brian leans forward and tells the driver to stop by the loft before they head out to Britin; he needs some files he left on his desk. A very sleepy Justin grunts as Brian slips out of the car and into the building. He takes the elevator up to the top floor, and notices the loft door is slightly ajar. He listens quietly for a minute and is shocked by what he hears. He could barge right in there and deal with this himself, but he’s had enough and it’s time to put an end to all of this bullshit. He pulls out his cell phone and dials 911, reporting a robbery in progress, asking them to come ASAP! 

He returns to the limo asking the driver to take Justin home. Something’s come up and he’ll be along as soon as he can. He’s thankful that Justin’s now sound asleep; he doesn’t want to worry or upset him. The police cars pull up just after the limo drives away. It’s after two in the morning, so Brian asked them to not blare their sirens. Besides he doesn’t want to give Michael a heads up, he wants him caught in the act.

Brian quietly pulls the door open and motions the officers towards the bedroom. Michael’s kneeling on the bed, frantically thrusting himself up and down on Brian’s extra-large butt plug called ‘The Torpedo.’ He has one of Brian’s designer silk ties wrapped around his cock, working his wrist wildly like a madman. 

“Briaaaan! Oh God, Briaaaan! Yes! Yes, that’s it! Oh God, I love you! I love you Brian! I always have, and I always will!”

Just then he shoots all over his chest and face. The cops just stand there in shock; they can’t believe what they’re seeing. This is no robbery. They’re not sure what this is, but one thing’s for sure, Michael’s going to jail. 

Suddenly Michael’s aware that he’s not alone. He opens his eyes and sees four cops surrounding him, pointing their weapons at him. Brian’s gone out into the hallway. He can’t look at him he’s so upset, but he wants to hear Michael’s explanation. No matter what he’ll be pressing charges.

“What the hell’s going on?”

“Put your hands up, you’re under arrest.”

“I don’t know what you think you’re doing, but you can’t break into a private residence and invade my privacy.”

“I believe you’re the one breaking and entering.”

“I live here!”

“I don’t think so! Are you Brian Kinney?”

“He’s my husband. I live here.”

One of the cops turns towards the door. “Is this some kind of a joke, Mr. Kinney?”

“I’ve never seen him before in my life! Arrest him!”

“Brian! Brian! Tell them who I am!”

“I’m sorry? Who are you?”

“Brian! Brian!”

“Get up, and get dressed!”

“Brian, this isn’t funny!”

“I agree. Do you see me laughing?”

“Don’t do this! Ma is going to freak if you do this!”

One of the cops reaches over and pulls Michael off the bed. He squirms, trying to break free. Angrily he asks if he can take a shower first. 

“Get dressed now! Or will take you down to the precinct naked.”





Michael calls out to Brian for help, but he’s already left to file a formal complaint at the station. Michael grabs his closest clothes, a caption Astro t-shirt and a pair of ratty cut-offs. He’s wet and he stinks from all the cum that’s still running down his body. His clothes are sticking to him, and he’s never been more humiliated in his life. He makes one last plea, telling the policemen that they’ll be sorry, that his mom’s boyfriend is Detective Horvath.

Debbie’s phone rings at four o’clock in the morning. Carl’s not happy that he’s being woken up in the middle of the night. He’s even more distraught when the officers tell him why they’re calling; he decides to let Debbie sleep. Lord knows she’ll need it when she finds out about Michael in the morning.

~~~

Justin’s jolted awake by someone pounding on the front door.

“Brian! Brian, let me in! I have to talk to you, you asshole!”

“Christ, Deb! Why are you yelling, and what are you doing here?”

‘Let me in. I have to talk with Brian!”

“You’re still yelling, and he’s not available.”

“Where is he? I called Kinnetik, and Cynthia said he wasn’t available there either.”

“Debbie, he’s still asleep. He didn’t get home until almost six this morning.”





Justin’s mind flashes back to last night… 

It was already close to 11 pm when we boarded our flight home from New York. I was exhausted as Brian surprised me with tickets to see Cabaret, and then we had a late dinner at Per Se. It was the perfect end to a wonderful week in the city. Brian was once again over the top romantic and I couldn’t help falling in love with him even more than I already am. 

I slept on the plane on the way home, as well as in the limo. I was totally shocked when we arrived at Britin and I found myself alone. The driver told me that something had happened at the loft and Brian needed to stay behind and fix it. After calling him, Brian simply said that there had been a break-in but nothing was stolen. He told me not to worry, that everything was going to be okay, and I should just go back to sleep. That he was at the police station making a formal complaint, and then he’d be home.

Debbie screeches, “I don’t care about his beauty sleep! Wake him up!”

“Deb, whatever this is, it can wait. Believe me, you don’t want to deal with an angry and sleep-deprived Kinney.”

“I don’t give a fuck how angry he is! No one’s angrier than me!”

“What the fuck is going on down here?”

Oh God! I knew she was going to wake him up…

“Deb! Don’t even start with me! I’m not in the mood to deal with your temper tantrums this morning! Thanks to your obscenest son, I’ve only had three hours sleep!”

“You had him arrested!”

“Yes, I did! Do you know why?”

“It doesn’t matter why! No matter what he did, you’ve gone too far!”

“Michael? You had Michael arrested last night?”

“Justin, please! Just go make some coffee. I’m not awake enough to have this conversation.”

Justin grudgingly goes into the kitchen and starts the coffee, but he can’t help turning on the intercom system that the previous owners had installed throughout the house. He knows it’s wrong, but he can’t help himself. He can’t fathom what could possibly make Brian do such a thing. Yes, he and Michael have been on the outs, but he still cares about him like a petulant brother, or at least he used to. Justin has a feeling that there’s no turning back from this point forward, and he just hopes it doesn’t pull the family apart.

“Deb, do you even know what he did? Did Carl go into detail about Michael’s behavior? Or did you just fly off the handle and storm all the way out here to berate me without knowing the truth?”

“You had my baby arrested! That’s all I needed to know! I know you two have had your issues recently, but he could never do anything that would warrant getting him arrested!”

“Deb… Listen…”





“No! You listen to me! Fix this! Fix this now, or so help me…”

“What? So help me, what?”

Breaking the tension in the room, Justin arrives with a tray.

“Coffee’s ready. Who wants a cup?” 

Debbie scowls, but takes a cup. 

“Damn! This is really good coffee. Nothing like the diner coffee.”

Justin hands Brian a cup and he practically drinks in one long gulp. Justin makes him a second cup, and hopes it awakens something rational in Brian.

“So? How’d you find out our address?”

“I called Jennifer. I told her it was an emergency. It is an emergency! Michael spent the night in jail!”

“It isn’t his first, and it won’t be his last.”

“Why! Why would you have your best friend arrested?”

“I’m not going to tell you, you need to ask him. He needs to explain this in his own words, and don’t fall for his innocent act. Because the truth will all come out in court, he’s gone too far, Deb. I won’t back down from this. Our friendship is over! I don’t want to lose you at the same time, but that’s up to you to decide. I just hope for once you take your blinders off! Michael’s disturbed, he needs psychological help.”

“Brian Kinney, you should be ashamed of yourself. After everything we’ve done for you, and this is how you repay me? It will be a cold day in hell before I forgive you!”

Brian grabs his wallet and hands Deb two hundred dollars. “Your cab’s still waiting.” 

“Have a safe ride home, and hire Michael a good lawyer. He’s going to need one.” 

~~~

Melanie had to reschedule all her meetings before she could meet with Michael. He called her this morning instead of his mother, hoping that Brian will come to his senses, or Mel can have the charges dropped before his mother learns the truth.

Mel’s reading through the arrest report as she waits to talk to Michael. She’s disgusted and in shock as she reads all the charges against him. Breaking and entering, destruction of property, lewd and lascivious behavior, obscenity and indecent exposure, lying to a public official, misrepresentation, and impersonating another person and finally, squatting.

Melanie couldn’t help thinking this first series of charges sounded like a typical night at the loft, but as she continues reading, and sees the explicit description of Michael’s behavior her jaw drops. It isn’t often that she’s taken back by her client’s conduct, but she never thought she’d see anything like this concerning her daughter’s father. Stunned, she puts the report in her briefcase and takes out a long yellow legal pad.

Michael’s escorted into the room, and sits across from her looking down, ashamed. 

“Michael, I’m not sure I’m the best person to represent you in this case.”

“Mel, you have to. I don’t have anyone else to call.”

“Let’s just go over the charges, and we’ll see.”

“I was hoping you could talk to Brian. Maybe he can withdraw his complaint? Or maybe you can have the charges dropped? I didn’t really do anything wrong.”

“Michael…”

She takes a deep breath, wondering how dense he could be. He doesn’t seem to understand the seriousness of the charges against him.

“Why don’t you start at the beginning, and tell we what happened?”

“Nothing happened. I was staying at Brian’s loft to take care of it while he was out of town. This is all a big misunderstanding. Please, just talk to Brian.”

“As your lawyer I’m here to help you. But you have to be honest with me, completely honest. Do you understand?”

“Mel, these charges are bullshit. I’m sure Brian already feels bad about all this. He’s always forgiven me in the past.”

“DAMN IT, MICHAEL! Stop lying! Just stop! Or I’m going to let you be represented by a public attorney, and believe me they won’t care about your personal welfare.”

Michael looks at her, shocked…

“Now start from the beginning, the very beginning.”

“As you know I needed a place to stay, so I went to Brian’s loft for the week while he was out of town.”

“How did you get in?”

“I used my key.”

Mel’s starting to get really pissed off. “No, you didn’t. Brian had the locks changed. No one has a key except him, Justin and Ted. So how did you get into the loft?”

“I buzzed the building manager, and told him I was locked out. That I was Brian’s husband and I misplaced my key.”

“He doesn’t know what Justin looks like?”

“He’s new, so no.”

“So you lied to him?”

“It was just a little white lie.”

“A little white lie that constitutes breaking and entering.”

“I didn’t break in, we replaced the lock.”

“In the court’s eyes, it’s breaking and entering by deception.”

“Go on…”

“I stayed there all week, and took care of Brian’s loft.”





“So you, slept there, ate his food, watched his TV, listened to his music, used his computer, etc.”

“I guess.”

“That’s considered squatting.”

“Squatting?” Michael snickers.

“Get your fucking mind out of the gutter, and start taking this seriously.”

“So you slept there every night?”

“Yes.”

“In his bed?”

“Yes.”

“Did you?” 

Mel looks at the floor; she can’t believe she’s having this conversation.

“Did you masturbate in Brian and Justin’s bed?”

“Mel!”

“Answer the question!”





“Yes! In his bed, in the shower, on the sofa, at his desk watching porn. Pretty much everywhere. I was there all week. Men masturbate. It’s a normal and natural thing.”

Melanie groans.

“Does Brian have a collection of sex toys?”

“Of course!”

“Did you use them?”

“Maybe.”

“Yes or no?”

“Alright, fine! Yes!”

“What about his clothing?”

“Answer the question!”

“Yes. I may have gone through his dirty clothes. They smelled like him, and it turned me on.”

“And…”

“Okay, I might have worn some of them around the loft and to bed. It made me feel close to him, like he was there with me, holding me.”

“What else?”

“Nothing!”

“Don’t lie to me!”

Being a petulant child, he crosses his arms over his chest, then finally answers. 

“Okay! He has these designer ties, made from real silk. They’re really soft and they feel incredible against my skin.”

Melanie looks away, disgusted.

“Go on…”

“I used them to touch myself.”

“To masturbate?”

“God! You make it sound so ugly!”

“Yes or no!”

“Yes! Yes, alright!”

“Did it ever occur to you that what you were doing was wrong? Did you consider stopping?”

“No! I like fantasizing about being with Brian.”

“Okay. Let’s move on to the night you were arrested.”

Michael closes his eyes, remembering how turned on he was. The feel of Brian’s torpedo butt plug, as it vibrated against his prostate. It felt so real, like Brian was deep inside of him.

“Michael! Pay attention!”

“Did you hear the loft door open? It’s pretty loud and creaky when it’s opened.”

“Yes”

“Yet, you didn’t stop what you were doing?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“I thought it was Brian.”

“You wanted him to see you like that?”

“Yes. I hoped it would turn him on.”

Melanie doesn’t even try and hide her repulsion at the thought.

“Did he say anything?”

“No. I thought he found it exciting, even erotic. I wished… I hoped that he would join me. That he would fuck me.”

“But he didn’t.”

“No, but I thought that he was touching himself. I thought he liked watching me. I thought that it was just a matter of time before he jumped my bones and fucked me into the mattress. I’ve wanted him for so long, and I thought it was finally going to happen.”

“And then what?”

“I couldn’t hold back any longer. I was so excited knowing he was there, watching me. I came, shooting all over my chest, face, his sheets, it was everywhere.”

“And…”

“I finally opened my eyes, and Brian wasn’t there. I was surrounded by four cops. They had their guns drawn, pointed at me. I thought it was a joke, that it was Brian’s kinky sense of humor.”

“Then what?”

“They seemed serious. They told me I was under arrest, and they wouldn’t even let me take a shower.”

“I can tell…”

“I was totally embarrassed, and Brian wouldn’t explain that we’re best friends. He actually said he didn’t even know me.”

“I can’t blame him… Then what?”

“I got dressed, and they handcuffed me and brought me here to the police station.”

“I kept thinking all night long that Brian was going to withdraw the charges, and we’d have a big laugh over it. He never came, but Carl did and I was totally humiliated! How could Brian do this to me? I’m his best friend, and he does something like this to me. I’ll never forgive him if he doesn’t fix this. What am I going to tell my mother?”

“How about the truth? It’s time you faced the truth!”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

Melanie rolls her eyes.

“Michael. Did you know that Brian has surveillance cameras throughout the loft?”

“What? Why?”

“Well, knowing Brian, I have no doubt that it’s to film him and Justin, he’s kinky that way. They’re motion sensitive, and he turns them on when he’s not at the loft as a security measure.”

“What are you saying?”

“I’m saying that the police have a video of your extended stay at Chez Kinney, and I have no doubt they’ll use them in court.”

“Oh God Mel! You have to talk to Brian, make him understand.”

TBC…