- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin are determined to not be manipulated anymore…

 

 

Title: Just Kiss Me…
Story Type: AU
Warnings: Romance, Love, Passion…
Beta Queen: BigJ52

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

 

Chapter Summary: Brian and Justin are determined to not be manipulated anymore…

 


Not So Sugar-Coated Kisses…

 

At first everyone’s speechless, stunned into silence, then all hell breaks loose. They’re all talking at once, or should I say shouting. Brian and I just stand there as they freak out. Sure we knew they’d be surprised, but we figured they’d accept it, congratulate us and move on. But that wasn’t going to happen, except for Ted, Ben and Emmett.

 

“Stop!”

 

“Did any of you ask us for our permission before you got married?”

 

Mel sniped, “We don’t need your approval to marry the person we love!”

 

“Exactly! And neither do we…”

 

“But Brian! He doesn’t know you the way I do!”

 

“You’re right, Mikey, and you don’t know me the way Justin does!”

 

Justin couldn’t help saying, “And you never will!”

 

“But Brian! What about New York, and Justin’s career?”

 

“I’m pretty sure New York is still three hundred and seventy miles away. Right where it’s always been!”

 

“Lindsay! I can paint anywhere, and I’d rather paint at Britin in my new studio.”

 

“Where?”

 

“Britin! Our mansion in West Virginia. Brian bought it for me as my wedding present.”

 

“You bought him a fucking mansion?”

 

“Yes, Mikey! An investment in our future.”

 

Lindsay and Michael are fumbling for a response, trying to make to make sense of what they’ve just learned.

 

“I’d hoped that you’d be happy for us.”

 

“Let it go, Sunshine. This really isn’t about us. It’s about their petty jealousy, and their need to manipulate our relationship.”

 

~~~

 

Brian hovers above Justin, running his hand through his sun-bleached hair, as he brushes his lips against Justin’s.

 

“All better now?”

 

“Lying here in your arms always makes everything better.”

 

“Promise me you’ll never give them our new address. I like knowing they can’t find us.”

 

“I promise.”

 

“I love you, Mr. Taylor-Kinney.”

 

You mean Kinney-Taylor.”

 

“Brian. You know you always like being the one behind me.”

 

“Brat!”

 

TBC…