- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin enjoy their private mornings together…

 

 

Title: Just Kiss Me…
Story Type: AU
Warnings: Romance, Love, Passion…
Beta Queen: BigJ52

Banner: Predec2

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

 

Summary: Brian and Justin’s journey of love…

 

Chapter Summary: Brian and Justin enjoy their private mornings together…

 

 

Chapter Five ~ Raindrop Kisses…

 

Sometimes in the morning I just lie awake watching him sleep, loving the way his bedhead hair is splayed across the pillow, slightly covering his eyes. Yes, our priorities have changed. I’ve changed. I’m not consumed by the hunt for my next thrill, he’s already lying next to me. We still have our morning ritual of mutual blowjobs, and phenomenal shower sex, but these days morning is our special time. I love waking up to him holding me close.

 

Although sometimes he’s the first to rise. Yesterday he surprised me by going out in the rain to get me the Wall Street Journal, just because he knows how much I love reading the newspaper in bed.  Then a very wet and horny Justin woke me with raindrop kisses, and soon our bodies were slipping and sliding together, as the first rays of sunlight cast rainbows across the bedroom.

 

There are advantages to living in the country. Like no Michael pounding on the loft door, barging in on us, demanding I have breakfast with him.

 

TBC…