- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin indulge in a little exhibitionism, proving marriage doesn’t have to be boring…

 

 

Title: Just Kiss Me…
Story Type: AU
Warnings: Romance, Love, Passion, Anti-Michael…
Beta Queen: BigJ52

Banner: Predec2

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

 

Summary: Brian and Justin’s journey of love…

 

Chapter Summary: Brian and Justin indulge in a little exhibitionism, proving marriage doesn’t have to be boring…

 

 

Leather Kisses…

 

I’ve been busy at work this last month, and the truth is I’ve been avoiding the guys lately. Ever since Michael’s tirade at the diner, I just have no desire to spend time with him. He called non-stop for the first week afterwards and then I guess he figured out that he went too far this time. Not that I’m willing to let it go, but I to refuse to let him alter my activities.

 

It’s been a while since Justin and I have been out on the town. So I take him out for a fancy dinner at the Skyline for our three-month wedding anniversary. Then we hit Babylon for a night of dancing and romancing. We stop by the loft to change into our new buttery soft leather pants, after all it is the Leather Ball tonight.

 

I see Ted up on the catwalk, and head his way to get the lowdown on the numbers for the night. Emmett and Michael are leaning against the railing, looking down at the show. Michael can’t help sniping that he knew I couldn’t stay away, especially with all the hot guys decked out in leather.

 

“It’s nice to have a night out without the old ball and chain for once.”

 

“Good for you, Michael.”

 

“I meant you, asshole! Although Ben’s at home grading term papers.”

 

Justin greets the boys, handing me a glass of Beam. We click our glasses together, and down the amber liquid, enjoying the slight burn as it tickles our throats. We hit the dance floor as the next performance is set up on the stage. I can’t help admiring his perfect bubble butt as I follow behind him.

 

Once we’re out on the dance floor we melt in each other’s arms, swaying to the music, turning heads, as we grind against one another. It isn’t long before I feel myself harden and my leather pants are tight enough to reveal my circumcision. He leads me to the backroom, where we draw a crowd of onlookers as I thrust my hips into my blond bombshell. He cries out my name as he climaxes, trembling in my arms as he rides out his pleasure.

 

Yep, married life is never boring with my little nymph.

 

TBC…