- Text Size +

"Welcome to Anchor Associates," the attractive brunette said in greeting them.  "How may I help you today?"

 

"I'm Brian Kinney and we have a 2:00 pm appointment."

 

"Mr. Anchor will be right out.  I'll let him know you are here."  She smiled at the two men and pointed to the overstuffed brown couch in the waiting room.  "Can I get you a cup of coffee, some water, or a soda?"

 

Brian and Justin declined politely and went to have a seat.

 

"I still can't get used to this.  Just two days ago I was in Pittsburgh and we were making plans to have me come home and now we're here in New York looking for a new apartment.  I'm going to be in a show.  A real show... a real art gallery exhibit, Brian."  Justin tried to keep his voice soft, but his enthusiasm made it rise a few decibels.

 

Brian smiled indulgently at Justin, happy that his exuberance for life and his art had not faded, despite his declarations that his inspiration was absent.  He hoped this new arrangement would be successful for all involved, but he did have concerns about the logistics.  Worrying never got anyone anywhere and he still believed in his philosophy of no apologies, no regrets so would move forward with this plan until either of them felt it was not a good one.  He wondered again when Justin's happiness and well being became more important than anything else in his life. 

 

"Mr. Kinney," A tall African American man in his mid thirties said as he reached his hand to shake Brian's hand.  "I'm Mr. Anchor and I'm happy to meet you.  Let's go to my office and we can discuss your needs."  He led the way down the hallway on the right and held his office door open for Brian and Justin.

 

"You can call me Brian and this is my partner, Justin," Brian said as they entered the room. 

 

"Then you can call me Brad... please have a seat," he said as he then shook hands with Justin before they all sat down. Brad typed in his password into the computer and sat down across from the two men.

 

"So, what are you looking for?"

 

"One bedroom, unfurnished close to the art district, preferably with a doorman."

 

"Is there a price range?  Do you want to buy or rent?"

 

"Buy," said Brian.

 

"Rent," said Justin.

 

The two men looked at each other; Brian grinned and Justin looked exasperated.

 

"You're on the brink of great things and this isn't just a short term need. We're going to need a place to stay whenever we come to New York.  We need to buy a place."

 

Justin opened his mouth and closed it without saying a word.

 

"You can stop with your fish imitation, Justin.  Just let Brad show us some properties for sale, and if you really want, we can look at rentals."

 

"Okay."  Justin nodded, realizing it was pointless, yet again, to argue with Brian. This wasn't just Brian taking over; it was Brian taking care of him and their needs.

 

Taking in the beautiful New York skyline and realizing that if they bought something he might be able to see this awe inspiring view a lot more frequently thrilled him more than he would admit. Brad brought up several properties for purchase and rent. Brian narrowed it down to 5 properties for sale and he and Justin agreed on three of them.

 

"It's a bit late in the day to start traveling around to properties, how about 10:00 tomorrow morning?"

 

"Excellent," Brian said as he shook Brad's hand. 

 

Brian and Justin left the Anchor offices and took a cab to Dolce and Gabbana.  They were greeted by a middle age gentleman who gave Brian a large smile and an appreciative look, while almost ignoring Justin.

 

"We'd like to see some of your fall collection," Pointing to Justin, he said, "He needs to have a few pair of trousers, three shirts and two blazers."

 

The salt and pepper haired man who was wearing a classic brown suit smiled and pointed toward the left side of the store.  They walked toward the area with the salesperson following.

 

Brian looked through the blazers choosing one unconstructed blazer and one fitted and also several trousers.  Giving them to Justin, he pointed to the dressing room and Justin took the clothing, swinging his butt seductively as he walked away. Justin paired the first blazer and pants and walked out to model for Brian. Pretending to be on a runway, he turned slowly to give Brian a full view. 

 

Brian raised his eyebrows slightly and bit the nail of his thumb in appreciation.

"I take it you like?"  Justin teased.  He smiled at Brian and mouthed the words ‘later.'  "I'll go try on the rest."  Justin returned to the dressing room and put on the other pair of pants with the second blazer and returned to the store area where Brian was sitting quietly in the Massoud beige chair.

 

Brian gave a thumb up at the second ensemble as well.  He picked out several shirts to pair with the blazers, of a few different colors to appeal to Justin's more artistic nature so Justin would actually wear them.  Since Justin was a more casual dresser, he did not pick out any ties for him.  He also made certain that Justin was also fitted for several pairs of shoes. 

 

"How quickly can your tailor hem these pants?"  Brian asked the salesman.

 

"We can have them for you tomorrow.  Is that soon enough?  Our tailor will be here in the morning and we can have them made a priority." 

 

The salesman grabbed the pins and made the necessary notations.  Grabbing his book, he wrote instructions for the alternations. 

 

"How would you like to pay for your purchase this afternoon?"

 

Brian handed the clerk his black American Express card and the gentleman wrote up the sale, hiding his own smile at the commission he would be making. Although he was also secretly wishing this gorgeous man wanted something to be tailored as well, he would very much enjoy measuring him. 

 

"Can you have this sent to our hotel?  Here is the address and room number."

 

"Excellent, sir.  Should I have the pants sent as well or do you want to return tomorrow for fitting?"

 

"Send them.  It will be fine."

 

Brian and Justin left the Dolce and Gabbana store and grabbed a taxi directing the driver to Justin's apartment.  They arrived and Brian took out his spare key, opening the door. 

 

Grabbing Justin by the shirt, he pulled the young man into a hot kiss. 

 

"They really should make you register that bubble butt of yours as a lethal weapon.  I thought I was going to explode in there."  Brian quickly undid the buttons on Justin's shirt, exposing his smooth chest and dusky nipples. Brian unbuckled Justin's cargoes and was quickly divesting the young man of his pants as well.

 

"Better.  Much better.  Bed. Now."

 

Justin walked to the bedroom as he saw Brian undressing out of the corner of his eye.  By the time they reached the bedroom, both men were naked and ready.  Justin grabbed the lube and the condom out of the nightstand, throwing them on the bed.  He got on all fours and grabbed the lube, squirting some on his fingers and then moved his finger to his hole, starting to prepare it for Brian.  He knew Brian loved watching him prepare himself, it was one of Brian's biggest turn ons and while he didn't need to turn on Brian at this point in time, he wanted to show Brian he was just as ready for their joining as Brian was.

 

He could hear Brian's heavy breathing as he enjoyed the site presented to him and continued to finger himself, preparing for the quick fuck he knew would occur.  Brian got on the bed and without any hesitation ripped the condom foil and placed the condom on himself, aligning his cock with Justin's hole.  He pulled Justin to him as he pushed inside, breaching the tightness.

 

Both men were ready, not needing or wanting foreplay, as Justin's shopping trip served that need.  Pushing Justin down toward the bed gave him a better angle and he struck his prostate with each thrust.  Justin pushed back and grabbed his cock to stroke it in time to Brian's thrusts.  Brian held on to Justin's hips and slammed his cock inside, his balls slapping Justin's ass. 

 

"Justinnnnnnnnn," he yelled as his cum filled the condom.

 

"Briaaaannnnnnn,"Justin yelled as he squirted over his hand. 

 

After coming down from their powerful, fast orgasm, Brian rolled off Justin and Justin rolled over.  He pulled off the condom, tied it off and threw it away.

 

"That was hot!!"

 

"Yeah. Maybe I should rethink the whole letting you take me shopping if this is my reward.  I could definitely get used to this." Justin leaned over and gave Brian a kiss, then stood up to grab a towel to wipe them off.

 

"Twat!  I've always told you shopping is a turn on.  Maybe now you will believe me." Brian leaned over and kissed Justin, hitting his ass before Justin returned the towel to the bathroom.

 

"We should get dressed.  Jake will be here soon."  Justin called as he walked to the bathroom, dropping the towel in the hamper.

 

Brian nodded but didn't say a word.  He had to remind himself that Jake had done as he'd asked and cleaned up the apartment and kept him informed of any pressing matters. Still he was very angry with the young man for introducing Justin to the birthday stripping business.

 

A knock on the door broke him out of his reverie and he finished pulling down his shirt before opening it.  Brian opened the door and Justin came out of the bedroom, smiling at his friend.

 

"Jake, so good to see you."  He moved toward his friend and hugged him. 

 

Jake returned the hug and slapped him on the back. 

 

"Good to see you, man. So you back for good?  Everything ok?  I know Peter was so excited when I told him you were back in town."  Jake ignored Brian and directed all his attention to Justin.

 

"Peter?"  Brian asked, making his presence known.

 

"Birthdays Unlimited," Justin answered.

 

"So glad he's excited," Brian said with as much sarcasm as he was capable of. "Tell him to fuck off.  You are not going back to that gig." Brian frowned at the mention of the business.

 

Jake looked between Justin and Brian, confusion evident on his face.  Justin had enjoyed the work; they'd talked about it many times.  It allowed him to make money but also provided him with plenty of time to paint and work on his art. 

 

"Somebody want to tell me what's going on?"

 

Justin motioned for Jake to sit down, but not before he gave Brian a scowl, signaling him that he wasn't happy.

 

"It's a long story.  Why don't I get us some beers," Justin said as he moved to the kitchen.

 

"Yes.  I need a drink," Brian said.  His voice short and curt, allowing his anger and frustration with the whole situation to come through.  He hated  knowing that possibly hundreds of men had seen Justin work as a birthday stripper and hated that his gig ultimately led to a taxi ride and accident.  Brian watched as Justin walked into the small kitchen to grab three beers. 

 

Justin was slightly taken aback at Brian's attitude, but he understood that Brian was very protective of him, especially with the recent memory issues.  It was not unlike Brian to voice his dissatisfaction with a situation, but to treat Jake with the obvious disdain he was displaying was not very Brian like.   Jake had helped Brian with his apartment and Brian had told him earlier that Jake had cleaned the place and checked on it while he was in Pittsburgh.  It was not like Brian to treat someone who had recently helped him with such a caustic attitude.  Justin knew he had to tread carefully, give Jake the information he needed and also to try and diffuse Brian's sudden increased anger.

 

 

 

 

TBC