- Text Size +

Justin left Daphne's office feeling a little lighter having shared his secret with Daphne.  He couldn't honestly say that the stalker was the main reason he left New York but he could say that missing Brian coupled with the stalker made the decision a lot easier.  He didn't think the stalker was a real threat, but rather a nuisance.  When he told him he didn't want to go out with him, the man had accepted his decline with ease and just smiled; however, when he showed up the week before the accident and he had spied him in the audience, it made Justin uncomfortable. 

New York was a big place and while the agency gave the workers the option of turning down a job, they did try to book them in their neighborhood.  This man had seen Justin at his gig at least 4 times in the month preceding his accident and he didn't know how many times he'd seen him prior to that. 

Justin knew he was attractive; it was evident any time he went to the clubs or to any place actually.  He was hit on by men and women, not to the extent that Brian was hit on but definitely his good looks got him second glances.  Brian's charm and charisma helped him seal many a deal in his agency but Justin's talent was a key piece to his success.  Well, almost success.  It had taken two years to finally get some of his pieces shown.  Yes, Brian had a talent or he would not have been a star in his own right either.  They did make a stunning couple and he was happy that they were still together after 7 years.  Two, talented, attractive gay men who were committed to each other made Justin's heart sing.

He didn't want to tell Brian about the stalker, feeling that his move to Pittsburgh would take care of the issue.  He was no longer working with the agency so the odds of him seeing the man again were slim.  At least he could share the information with his best friend, Daphne, and he addressed his anxiety with her.  While Justin felt secure in his knowledge that he and Brian were partners; there were some things he felt he didn't want to share with him.  Everyone needed to have some secrets.

He knew that if Brian found out about the stalker he would probably be pissed at Justin for not telling him and Brian would become overprotective and domineering. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but Justin didn't need to be protected; he could take care of himself. He definitely didn't want Brian to get the wrong idea that Justin was moving back because he was scared. He was an adult and could take care of himself, not a vulnerable teenager.  He was in the Pitts, the creep was in New York, and that was where the story ended.  Besides, it's not as if Brian probably hadn't had that happen before. He happened to have first-hand knowledge that sometimes stalking did end positively.  Justin smiled at the thought, knowing he was the one and only man that held Brian Kinney's heart... and vice versa, of course.

Daphne's office was in town and since he didn't have a car, he took the bus to Kinnetik, hoping that Brian was finished for the day.  He doubted that would be the case, but if not he hoped Brian would give him the keys to the car so he could go home and then Brian could take the car service.  Walking into the office he saw Cynthia sitting at her desk and he stopped to talk.

"Justin.  Good to see you.  How are you?" she asked as she visually gave him a quick glance, looking into his eyes to see any signs of fatigue or worry.  While Justin was not her boss, she had come to know him very well and thought of him as more than her boss' partner.  He wouldn't exactly be called a friend, not having any social connections, but she considered him important if nothing else as her boss' partner.  She'd known Brian long enough to know that if Brian wasn't happy, the workers at Kinnetik weren't happy and she was in for a miserable day. 

Justin smiled a warm hello.  He didn't give her a "Sunshine smile", those were reserved for Brian, but he did give her a happy one.  He glanced toward Brian's door and saw it was closed and frowned a little. 

"He available?"  Justin asked, hoping but knowing that Brian had not been at work for most of the last few weeks and probably had a lot to do.

"Yes."  She looked at her phone and saw he was not on any of the lines.  "It's been a busy day, but he's free right now.  Maybe you can get him to go home at a decent hour."

"Thanks."

Walking to the door, he knocked and then entered, not really waiting for a "come in" from Brian.  As long as there were no clients in his office and he wasn't on the phone, Justin had learned he was always welcome in Brian's office.  However, he did have a fleeting thought that the same courtesy was not provided to Brian in regards to his studio.  Justin hated being disturbed when he was painting and it was an unspoken rule that Brian only came in there if Justin had been in there for more than 10 hours or it was after 3:00 am.  Brian was welcome to come to the door of the studio and knock, but if Justin didn't respond, Brian had learned that Justin was in the moment and didn't want to be disturbed.  Justin was happy this arrangement worked for them.

Brian looked up from his computer and smiled when he saw Justin.  He clicked save on the document he was working with and leaned back in his chair.

"What brings you here?  I thought you were going to meet Mother Taylor."

"I had coffee with my mom and then Daphne texted me so we had pizza later. I met my mom this morning, it's already 5:00.  I don't have a car and had to take the bus so was hoping I could convince you to give me a ride back.   I'd like to take a new look at Britin's studio so I can start painting soon." 

"And if I give you a ride to Britin, how are you going to pay me?"

"With a blow job."  Justin walked toward Brian and swiveled his chair around to face the room.  He went to unbuckle his pants and then noticed the door was still open. 

Walking toward the door to close it, he heard Brian say, "Wait."

"I'll take you up on your offer, but we need to take a rain check.  Debbie called and wants us to have dinner at her place.  It's been weeks since we saw her and she heard that we were back in town,  guess your mom told her.  Anyway, I know it's our first night back, but I said yes.  This way, we can tell the family about your plans and get it done all at once."

"Sometimes I regret the day my mom and Debbie met.  In some ways, it's great to have a second mom but in other ways, it would be so much easier to have to deal with only one family."

"You said that you weren't looking forward to talking to Michael and Lindsay, well now you can get it done in one night.  Look at it this way,  you'll have me there to back you up."

"Can't we just not tell them and let them figure it out?"

"We could, but this saves both of us time in the future.  I can see it now, every time someone in the family would hear the news, I would get a call asking if I knew and trying to fish out my opinion and if my opinion didn't match theirs, which of course, it probably wouldn't, I would have to spend time explaining that you are your own man and can make your own decisions.  Of course, they would insist on calling you personally to ensure that they had heard correctly and to make sure it was the truth.  By telling everyone at once, we can head off the mass phone calls and interruptions to both of our lives.   After all, I do have to protect my investment and that means you have to have time to paint.  You don't need to be dealing with Lindsey's whining how you are wasting your talent here or Michael's comments about you being a kept man."

"If you really think that one family dinner will solve all those issues, you must think I have superpowers like Rage."  Justin said as he smirked at Brian, Rage's model in real life.

"Not really, but hopefully telling them in my presence will show my support."

"You have this all thought out."

"Yes.  I'm the master planner."

"What time is this family dinner?"

"6:30. Time for the munchers to pick up Gus from daycare."

"Well.... It's only 5:30 so I think I still have time for a pre-dinner snack."  Justin walked to the door, closed and locked it and licked his lips as he returned to Brian.

Justin unbuckled Brian's pants and quickly released his cock from its underwear prison.  Brian loved a playful Justin and was already hard before Justin walked toward him.  He leaned back in his chair, placing his arms on the armrests and watched as Justin bent down on his knees and opened his mouth to go down on him. 

He licked the spongy redhead, poking his tongue in the pee slit and then swirling it around the head.  A little precum had leaked out of Brian and Justin made an appreciative sound as he licked the tasty fluid.  He stroked Brian's shaft with one hand and played with his balls with the other.  Meanwhile, his mouth continued alternating swirling, sucking and licking the head of his cock.  Brian closed his eyes as he enjoyed Justin's ministrations. Unconsciously he placed his hands on either side of Justin's head as he encouraged Justin, letting him know that he enjoyed what he was doing. 

Justin alternated between fast and slow movements, keeping Brian guessing his next move.  Justin heard Brian's shallow breaths and felt his hands tighten on his head as they pushed him to deep throat his cock.  Justin sped up his movements and pushed one finger on the outside of Brian's hole.  He didn't want to push inside and hurt him, as he didn't have any lube, but the pressure added to the sensitive area was sufficient to push Brian over the edge.  He shot into Justin's mouth and Justin eagerly swallowed all that Brian gave him.  When he was certain Brian was finished, Justin placed his cock back in his underwear and stood up to kiss Brian sharing his essence with his partner. 

After a long and enjoyable kiss that shared more feelings and emotions then any number of words could convey, Justin stood up and unbuckled his pants, letting them drop to the floor.  With Brian still sitting in his chair, Justin's erection hit Brian about mid-chest.

"I guess you liked me to return the favor.  I think we have enough time for that."

Brian proceeded to give Justin a quick blow job as well. 

"I guess that's appreciation for the ride home.  We'll see if you need to pay me for anything else after dinner."  He said tongue in cheek. 

"I see how it is.  You're gonna take out my living expenses in trade.  My cock for food," he said the teasing evident in his voice.

"If the condom fits," Brian smiled at their playful banter.  "We need to leave if we're to arrive anywhere near dinner time and if I'm not mistaken I distinctly heard the famous Taylor stomach grumble.  I think the beast needs to be fed."

Justin and Brian double-checked themselves in the washroom before opening the door and then making their way to Debbie's.

They arrived after Ted and Emmett.  Hugs were given by Justin and scowls by Brian and no one thought anything out of place.  Once everyone had arrived, they quickly made it to the dinner table where Debbie had laid out the food.

Dinner was the usual banter of who did who at Babylon last night, the latest gossip and tonight's contest at Babylon.  Sometimes Brian really wondered if the boyz were stuck in some weird time loop that just repeated itself over and over again, but then he remembered that when topics other than those were discussed often shouting matches occurred. 

"Justin.  How are you, Sunshine?" Debbie asked, watching him as he filled his plate for the third time.  "Your appetite has definitely returned."  She passed him the plate of garlic bread, encouraging him to fill up on that as well.

"I'm good Deb."  He ate some garlic bread and took a drink of his beer. 

"I don't think his appetite ever went away.  I've watched him eat for seven years and I think his bubble butt is actually hollow.  Where else would he put all that food he consumes," Brian said as he smiled at Justin.

"I'll have you know I haven't gained any weight since I graduated high school and the experts say that not gaining weight is a good way to stay healthy," Justin said after he swallowed his spaghetti.

"Still our own little Public Service announcer," Brian said tongue in cheek.

"Leave him alone, Brian.  You'll miss his announcements when he goes back to New York," Lindsay said.  She had observed Justin all night and she felt that he appeared sufficiently recovered and would soon be returning to New York, their family would be normal again.

"I'm not going back," Justin said, deciding that this was the perfect opening.

"What?" Lindsay said.

"Oh Sunshine, that's wonderful," Debbie said.

"Oh, baby.  It will be so nice to have you here again.  We can go shopping," Emmett said.

Ted just looked between Brian and Justin, attempting to read his boss' emotions, a feat he'd gotten pretty good at through the years.

"I knew it.  Justin's got you twisted around his little finger and convinced you to support him," Michael said.

"Michael Charles Novotny!!!!  It is none of your business how Brian and Sunshine handle their money.  You should be happy that Sunshine is moving back.  I'm sure that Brian is thrilled."

"What have you been up to this last week or so?  I haven't seen you at the diner in a few days, not even for a lemon bar."

"We've been in New York, talking to Carol.  She's got a few of my paintings in a small show."

"Oh, that is wonderful," Lindsay said.  She started to ask more about the show but that is when Justin's announcement regarding moving back repeated in her head.  "Wait.  You just got your first show.  There's going to be so much to do, people to meet.  You can't possibly be serious about moving.  Tell me you were joking about moving back."

"Nope.  I'm moving back and only going to New York a few times a month if necessary."  Justin looked at Brian, hoping for the verbal support he promised him.

"But, Justin.... You really should be in New York," Lindsay said, the insistence in her voice almost pleading.  "You'll be so busy preparing for your show and then you'll need to paint new pieces for the next show.  How can you possibly think of moving back here?  I just can't imagine what you are thinking."

"Now, you've finally gotten what you always wanted, Justin.  I guess Brian will be paying your bills while you play artist."  Michael said the disdain obvious in his words.

"Enough!"  Brian shouted.  "Justin said he is moving back.  End of discussion.  It is his decision to make, not yours and if you have different thoughts, then keep them to yourselves."  Brian gave Justin a big smile and titled his head toward the door.  "Justin.  I think you said you needed a ride home.  I'm leaving.  You coming?"

"Yeah."  Justin got up and kissed Debbie.  "Thanks for dinner.  It was great."

" Take care of yourselves.  I'm proud of you Justin."  Debbie said as she glared at "her family" gathered round the table.  Well, not Emmett, who could be heard shouting "You go baby!" over everyone's banter.

Once they were gone, she looked at the people assembled around the table and said, "You should be happy for them.  They don't tell you how to live your life and you shouldn't tell them how to live theirs.  Now, who's up for dessert?"

A chorus of "me"s came from the group assembled and no one dared say another word about the men who left.

 

TBC