- Text Size +

Justin got into Brian's car and waited while Brian put on his seatbelt and pulled the car into the street.

"You know this isn't over. Just because you told them I was a grown man who could make up his mind, doesn't mean they will listen."  Justin looked out the window and watched the cars zoom by. 

"I know, but I told you I would let them know I supported your decision.  The important thing is now they know and they won't all be calling me to "share" their news." Brian glanced at Justin sitting in the passenger seat and saw the slight frown on his face.

"I can't believe Lindsay.  It's almost like she wants to keep me in New York.  Sort of like she's living vicariously.  And Michael.  How did you know he would react that way?"  Justin's anger and disappointment at Brian's two friends was evident in his tone.  He could feel the tension in his body increase as the anger grew inside him and his fists tightened in response.  He willed himself to relax; he had enough difficulty with his hand without voluntarily adding to its stress.

He'd been fighting Lindsay and Michael for years and he was tired of the fight, very tired.  He wondered if he should continue to salvage Brian's relationship with them as it appeared they were so intent on sabotaging his relationship with Brian. He decided it wasn't up to him to make that decision and he would have to leave it up to Brian. He remembered his mother telling him that when you married you just didn't marry your partner but his whole family as well.  While they weren't married, they were in a committed relationship and Lindsay and Michael were his family. He would have to accept Brian's decision in their interactions. 

Brian turned the car onto the highway and watched the oncoming traffic as he merged into the middle lane.  Looking at his partner in the seat next to him, he felt a mixture of pride, happiness, and fear.  He was so proud of Justin, breaking into his first show after only being in New York for two years.  So many artists never make it into a show and here was Justin, barely 25 and already getting his work displayed.  He made a mental note to have a private celebration for this momentous occasion. 

He was happy too.  Justin and he were finally going to move in together, and not due to circumstance but because they wanted to.  The doors were always going to be open in their lives, no locks for them, but they had both reached a time in their lives that the words, as well as the symbolism, need not be said. They were together because they wanted to be.  Brian didn't believe that this day would ever happen, not that he felt Justin would be living in New York indefinitely, but rather he just did not allow himself to picture this event.

Fear was always in the back of his mind.  He'd learned from an early age not to trust happiness.  After many failed birthdays and Christmases where he looked forward to joyous celebrations and instead received beatings and beratings from his parents, he'd learned to always fear happiness.  He tried to push the fear to the back of his mind, far away from the conscious events that were unfolding in his life. 

He was sad that the two people he considered close friends were so adamant in their dismissal of Justin's return to the area.  He'd voiced some of the same concerns that Lindsay had said tonight, but it appeared that her only concern was Justin's career.  Justin had made it very clear to him that he was more important than any career move he could make in New York.  He resented Lindsay's comments that Justin's only important thing in life was his art.  She had encouraged Justin's move to New York two years ago and now he was beginning to wonder if the encouragement was due more to breaking up their relationship than encouraging his career.  He was sure that he would be hearing from her in the next few days. 

Unfortunately, Michael's reaction to Justin's announcement was not unexpected, and Justin might sound surprised at Michael's reaction, but he had a feeling Justin expected it.  Michael had always harbored the feeling that Justin really only wanted Brian for his money. He couldn't seem to accept Brian's feelings for Justin.  He'd said as much to Brian on several occasions and told him that Justin really was with Brian because he could pay for him to fly back and forth to Pittsburgh on his dime.  Tonight's reaction just solidified Michael's feelings that Justin and Brian were not important, but rather a convenience.  He thought back to their meeting a few weeks ago at Michael's store when Justin was newly injured.  He was more interested in Rage then in Justin's recovery.  He really did wonder if Lindsay and Michael wanted him to have what they had; a partner or to keep him as Stud of Liberty avenue forever.

Justin looked at Brian and could see he was thinking.  They'd talked when they were at Kinnetik and Brian had done just what he said he would do- tell everyone he was a grown man and to leave him alone.  He hated that Brian's predictions were so on target.  He decided that his little memory lapse may have left some of his intimate knowledge of the "gang" damaged, but then a part of him didn't really believe that illusion. 

"We're almost home. I think you said something earlier about giving me a blow job for taking you home."

"I gave you a blow job when you were at Kinnetik.  I think you should fuck me now."

"You do?  And why do you think I should do this?" Brian grinned at Justin's sudden playfulness and he was pleased that Justin was not continuing their conversation; one he knew would never have a positive outcome.

"Because it's Wednesday," Justin said as if this were the most logical answer in the world.

"So every Wednesday I should fuck you?"  Brian continued the playful conversation.

 "Of course.  But you should fuck me on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday too."

"I see.  That sounds like a lot of fucking."

"I think that was the agreement."

"I'm liking this agreement," Brian said the mischief evident in his voice.

"Of course you do.  You get to have me at your beck and call," Justin teased.

"Well, I do recall a certain conversation where you said you would serve under me, working long hard hours."

Justin smiled as he remembered that night so long ago.  "You remember?"

"Of course, I do."  Brian looked at Justin, giving him a huge smile too.  "And more importantly, you do as well."

"Thank you," Justin said as he read the signs on the highway, mentally ticking off the signs in his head that they would pass on the way home.

"Why are you thanking me?  I did what I told you I would do and I don't break my promises."

"I'm not thanking you for tonight, but well that too.  I'm thanking you for these last few weeks, sticking around when I didn't know who I was and didn't remember us."  Justin reached out his hand for Brian's hand, pulling it toward him and giving the back of his hand a gentle kiss.  "I know this whole thing hasn't been easy for you and I wanted to say thank you."

"No need to thank me but if you insist then I think there is that fuck you mentioned earlier.  I think my dick is waiting for your tight hole."

"I think that can be arranged.  We're almost home.  First a blow job and then you can fuck me."

"Deal."  Brian smiled as his pants got a little tighter at the mention of Justin's warm mouth wrapped around his cock.

They arrived at Britin a few minutes later.  Brian parked the car in the garage and Justin walked toward the mudroom.  Turning on the lights he surveyed his new home, amazed for a brief moment that this was truly what he would get to come home to every night.  He'd dreamed of this moment, well not this moment but the time when he would come home with Brian from their daily lives in the city. A time when it was just the two of them, no "gang" to interfere, just Brian and Justin living their life as they saw fit. 

He knew that his fantasies were just that, not real.  No couple was an island and especially not him and Brian.  He knew that tonight's revelations would not be the end of the discussion regarding his return to Pittsburgh.  It seemed that when he was essentially kicked out of his home as a high school senior, he lost his family of four and gained a family of ten.  Somehow leaving with Brian after his father told him he couldn't "practice his disgusting lifestyle" under his roof changed his life more than standing under the streetlamp that fateful night.  He now had many people who thought they had a right to tell him how he should live his life, not just two parents. 

This house was his; Brian had given it to him.  Brian was his; no ceremony had occurred nor would it ever, but in all the important ways, Brian was his. Brian showed him in a multitude of ways that he was his partner, the latest being his offer to support him for 6 months while he got ready for his show and worked on his art.  That thought brought him back to the present and his offer to give Brian a blow job.  While he knew that their little conversation in the car was mostly in jest, he also did want to thank Brian for his generosity today and in the last few weeks.  Besides, it was a win-win situation.  He got to give Brian a blow job and then he got to be fucked by Brian.  Everyone was happy.

He gave Brian a seductive smile and shook his butt in front of Brian.  Brian smiled back and grabbed Justin by the neck pulling him close and kissing him passionately.  Brian's hands lowered to the swell in Justin's back, palming his bubble butt and squeezing the sweet flesh. Justin moaned in appreciation.

Brian's tongue swirled in Justin's mouth, tasting the unique essence that was his partner, sinking into the oblivion that he always felt when he and Justin were joined.  Justin returned the kiss, tasting cigarettes and a faint hint of garlic and cheese from Debbie's dinner earlier in the evening.  His hands went to Brian's torso, hugging his chest close. 

Their bodies pressed close together, the electricity between them almost palpable.  The kiss fueled their arousal, their burgeoning erections pressing against their pants.  Their breath came in short huffs and their bodies heated up.  Their hands roamed each other's bodies, igniting the flames even more as Brian lifted Justin's shirt, throwing it to the side of the table.  Justin removed Brian's shirt pressing his chest to the smooth surface, inhaling the smell of sweat and pheromones, pushing his arousal up a notch.

Brian unbuckled Justin's belt and quickly yanked his pants down and wrapped his hand around his engorged cock, stroking it, enjoying the contrast of hard and smooth in his hand.  Justin stepped out of his pants, kicking them aside and did the same for Brian, grabbing his long cock between his alabaster fingers, stroking it. 

Brian walked them toward the drawer where they kept the lube and condoms, grabbing the supplies.  Fumbling for the flip top he heard the familiar click as the top was opened and then he squeezed some on his fingers.  Finding Justin crack he slid his slippery fingers along Justin's perineum, pushing slightly into his hole, teasing him with the small digit.  Justin's breaths were close now, as his heart raced toward the inevitable finish line that he was eager and not eager to reach. 

"Now!" Justin said as he demanded that Brian quit his teasing and fuck him.

Brian turned Justin around to face the island and Justin braced himself against the edge.  He bent slightly, giving Brian easy access.  Brian slid his cock along the sensitive area, pushing in slightly as his cock neared the pucker.  After the fourth prick, Justin pushed back against Brian resulting in his cock pushing past the initial ring of resistant.

"Yes.  Oh God," Justin sighed in almost relief from the building pressure. 

Brian took his hands and placed them on Justin's hips pulling his body back and forth as he pistoned in and out of the tight passage.  Lost in the sensations, he was oblivious to anything occurring in the room except his body's pushing into his partner.  The familiar tingling of his balls and racing heartbeat signaled he was going to come and he increased his pumping, erupting in the condom as he reached his climax.  He held Justin from behind, hands wrapped around his torso and his head resting on his shoulder as his heart returned to its normal beat and his breath slowed down as well.

As he felt his body returning to normal, he felt his cock softening and he grabbed the edges of the condom as he pulled out of Justin's body.  Tying the condom in a knot, he threw it in the trash.  Grabbing a kitchen towel, he wiped Justin and him off and threw the towel toward the laundry room as well.

"Oops," Justin said.

Brian looked at him with a quizzical frown.

"You didn't get your blow job," he said.

"Oh.  Well, I'll let you blow me later when we take a shower.  Right now, I think you said something about looking at your studio so you could paint.  If you need supplies, you need to let me know so we can order them in the morning."

"I'd rather pick them out.  Can't I just go into the city with you tomorrow and then drive the car home.  I promise to pick you up in the afternoon or you can take the service," Justin said, the pleading eyes bore into Brian.

"We'll discuss it in the morning.  I've got an early morning conference call and that would mean you would have to get out of bed."

"I can do that.  But of course, you know how we could solve that problem.  You could buy me a car."  Justin suggested half in jest.

"I see you are taking this whole support you thing in earnest.  We'll talk about a car later.  I'm sure you would want some SUV monster and I just don't want that in my garage."

"Brian...." Justin started to counter his comment but then decided that he would tackle that issue later.  He yawned.  "I'm beat.  Let's go to bed."

"A man after my own heart."

They went upstairs to the master bedroom and again Justin was struck by the sophisticated decorating that Brian had done in the home that was able to reflect his minimalist style with pieces that were also inviting.  This was his home and he was thrilled.

As they lay in bed, Brian's arm wrapped around Justin's middle, Brian inhaled the now familiar scent, a little lemon from his shampoo, a little garlic from Deb's cooking and the unnamed scent that was uniquely Justin.  The last week had been a whirlwind of activity and revelations and now it was time to settle in.  His mind started making a to-do list, but his fatigue quickly interfered and he drifted to sleep.

Justin lay in Brian's embrace, feeling secure and loved.  He knew he made the right decision in returning to Pittsburgh and his partner. This felt right and he felt invincible; Brian would always protect him.  He'd forgotten the last time he had those thoughts, in Deb's backyard after a family dinner, a few weeks before the prom.  He thought Brian's love made him invincible.  He was wrong then and unfortunately he would soon discover that love still doesn't make him invincible.

 

TBC

 

 

Previous