- Text Size +

The drive to the country was quick; no traffic snarled her trek at that hour of the day.  As she drove, she wondered what Justin would do about transportation.  While she really didn't mind going out to the estate as it afforded her a substantial block of time where she was not hounded by "musts", she knew that the lack of transportation was a huge barrier for Justin.  It didn't matter if he painted or had to get a job, he would need reliable transportation.

The pizza was ready when Daphne arrived and she brought it to the house where Justin answered the door covered in a fine dusting of flour.

 "I thought you were a painter, not a baker," she said as she kissed him on the cheek and handed him the hot pie.  "Let's eat, I'm starving."

They went into the kitchen and Justin took out plates and napkins as well as two Pepsis from the fridge.  He placed two pieces on each plate and took a bite of one of his pieces.  He ate in silence. 

"When are you going to convince Brian to get you a car?  Traipsing out to the boonies to eat lunch with you takes half a day," she teased, hoping to lighten the mood that was threatening to engulf them in its darkness.  Justin didn't respond but just took another bite.

"It must be a real pain to have to go all the way into Pittsburgh with Brian or the car service when you need something.  I bet if you asked Brian, he'd figure a way to get you a car.  After all, he did agree to support you and I can't imagine that being stuck out here is fun."  She took another bite of her pizza, hoping he would say something to her attempts at conversing. 

"I guess he will have to get a car or something.  I'll have to have a way to get to work." He half swallowed the last word and she had to strain to be sure she heard him correctly.

"What are you talking about?  You have a gorgeous studio that Brian built for you right upstairs."

"Don't really need a studio if I can't paint."  He looked down at his empty plate and reached for another piece of pizza rather than look at her.

"You told me last week that you paint every day," she said reminding him of their conversation. 

"It's all crap.  There isn't one piece up there that is any good.  I guess I was fooling everyone when I thought I could paint."

"Justin Cole Taylor.  Stop this self-deprecating talk.  You are a talented artist.  Maybe you are just going through a dry spell.  Everyone has creative blocks."

Shaking his head in defiance of her words, he said, "But this is different.  There is absolutely nothing of value in that studio and when I have to go see Carol in a week, she will drop me in a minute.  I guess all the worrying I did about the critic telling her about my exotic dancing was for nothing.  I was right after all."

All the pieces started to come together and she chastised herself for not seeing the problem before.  He decided that he was not going to be successful as someone was going to find out about the dancing.  To prevent from being embarrassed, he had talked himself into not being able to paint.  It was so classic.  How could she have missed it?

"So you didn't paint the piece in Kinnetik's entrance?"

"I did paint it."

"And what about all those paintings that are going to be hung at Bretano's in a few weeks.  Did your doppelganger paint them?"

"No.  I painted them.  But Daph, I haven't painted anything of worth in so long.  It's like those were flukes."

Daphne finished her pizza, trying to figure out where to go with this conversation.  She knew that confronting Justin wasn't going to work.  He needed to come to the realization that he was just being a drama princess and that his talent was still there.  She fervently wished Justin was not so stubborn.  They wouldn't be in this predicament if he had just allowed Brian to give him money so he could support himself and have time to paint.  Then again, she knew that was part of the guilt that Justin was already feeling, and there was no way he was up to working past that right now; she'd known him long enough and well enough to know that in this pessimistic drama princess mode nothing was going to help. Well, except maybe Brian, the only person she knew to be able to pull Justin out of himself.

"Brian is going to be so furious when he finds out what a fraud I am.  I don't doubt he won't have anything to do with me.  It was fine when I was potentially going to be on his level, an artist, and could bring in money to the household, but I doubt he will want to have me as a partner if I'm a worthless sham."

Brian took that moment to come into the kitchen and shook his head at the depths of delusion Justin was experiencing. 

"Daphne, what a pleasant surprise.  I wasn't expecting you here this afternoon."

Hearing Brian's voice, Justin turned in his seat to see Brian walking through the garage door.  "What are you doing home?  Are you okay?  Did someone die?"

Brian moved toward Justin to give him a quick kiss on the lips.  "Such a pessimist.  No, no one died.  My dick was missing your ass, so I came home.  Work was boring." 

Daphne laughed.  "Brian, only you could come up with such a reason to play hooky."

"I'll have you know, it has been a whole 6 hours since I got blown and that is just unacceptable," Brian said with such a straight face, Daphne had to giggle again.

"Well, I guess that is my cue to leave.  I'll let your cock and Justin's mouth  to get reacquainted."  Daphne grabbed her purse and smiled at them.  "Brian, can I talk to you about my opening.  I didn't get a chance this week.  That is if your cock can hold out for a few more minutes."

"Sure.  I have the materials on my computer in my office."  Looking at Justin, "Don't just sit there looking gorgeous, get that bubble butt of yours up to our bedroom and take your clothes off."

Justin shook his head and laughed.  His laugh made both Brian and Daphne happy since it had been a while since they heard that sound.

"Make it quick."

Brian turned to Daphne after Justin headed upstairs. He made sure he couldn't hear Justin's footsteps before he addressed her. "I assume you're going to fill me in on your conversation."

"Brian.  We're right. He is convinced that he can't paint and what's worse, he's talking this stupid nonsense that you're going to be mad, maybe kick him out since he isn't on par with you financially."

Brian raised his eyebrows and ran his hand through his hair.  "Drama princess.  That man will be the death of me yet." Brian sighed and breathed deeply before continuing. "I've got it covered, though.  Now, thank you for coming to my office, but I have a bubble butt to plow and then a partner to whip into shape." 

Daphne hugged Brian and he allowed it without any comment.  She quietly left the house and fervently hoped Brian could wave his magic wand and fix this.

Brian locked the doors and smiled as he walked up the stairs.  If everything was as it should be, Justin should be spread out on the bed waiting for him.  He needed to show the lad who was boss and he owed him a good spanking.  He'd been remiss in his promise to punish Justin for his histrionics and it seems that really Justin had put them on a shelf, and not even far back on the shelf.  He'd managed to move all his neurosis and self-flagellation to the forefront and now was convinced that he was doomed as an artist before he even started.

Brian walked into the room, eyeing Justin on the bed and walked over to the nightstand and took out the handcuffs and eye mask.  Without a word, he placed a fur-lined cuff on each leg and clipped it into the hidden clamps on the inside of the post.  They enjoyed some light bondage play and found these hidden clamps wonderful for attaching the cuffs. They were also conveniently hidden so the housekeeper never noticed them.  Justin grinned as the second leg cuff was clipped and put out his wrist for the cuff that Brian would place there.  Brian silently put both cuffs in place and then placed the eye mask on Justin's eyes.  He was now truly laid open and bare for Brian to toy with. 

"I thought you said you wanted a blow job."

Brian reached under the bed and got out their leather whip and gently flicked it over Justin's nipples. 

"Now quiet. I told you that I would punish you for your histrionics a few weeks ago, but I thought I'd let it slide since you appeared to be painting and doing what you needed to do." He flicked the whip again and Justin moaned with a mixture of pleasure and surprise.

Justin didn't say anything but he felt his cock stiffen at the second blow to his nipple.  Trusting Brian was easy when it came to sex play.  They didn't often tie each other up but when they did, it made for some mind-blowing sex.  Giving over your body to your partner was the most erotic and fulfilling experience.  Sex was always good for them, great in fact.  The day that sex stopped being fantastic would be the day they were doomed.  Justin tried to relax and give in to Brian, but it was hard when his cock was screaming at him for more.

"You're very good at saying yes even when you don't agree.  I should know better than think that one short conversation would alter your thinking.  Guess my memory of the Justin Taylor manual had a few blank pages."  Brian leaned down and kissed Justin, lightly ghosting his tongue over his lips. 

Justin opened his mouth to slide his tongue over Brian's and Brian stepped away.  Justin started to protest but thought better of it; this was part of the game. Brian was running the show and he didn't get to have a say in matters, at least at this point in the game.

"But it appears that I was wrong, so now you will be punished and maybe this time you will believe me when I tell you that no one cares that you were a dancer to earn your living.  I told you that the critic/stalker wasn't going to say anything because then he would have to admit stalking you- a no win situation for both of you."  Brian took the whip and caressed Justin's cock with the soft leather strips and then lightly flicked the strips across the sensitive shaft.  Justin flinched slightly but a drop of precum could be seen pearling at the tip.

Brian licked a trail from his knee to his perineum, lightly touching the same space with his fingers as it followed the wet trail.  He repeated the trail in reverse on the other leg.  After completing the circuit two more times, he sat up and flicked the leather strips across Justin's inner thigh several times.  Blindfolded, Justin wasn't expecting the sharp sting and let out a gasp.

Brian flicked the strips over his cock a few more times, gently enough to sting but not hard enough to cause redness or pain.  Then he bent down with an open mouth and engulfed Justin's sensitive head, laving it with warm moisture.  As he flicked his tongue on the sensitive slit, he used his hand to slide along the shaft, bringing Justin pleasure.

"More," Justin urged quietly as he knew that any words would most likely result in additional exquisite pleasure rather than the release he really desired.

"Ah Ah."  Brian said in response.  "No words from you." He picked up the vibrator that he'd grabbed and turned it on as he placed it on Justin's perineum.  The vibrator was shaped like a cock, one of their favorite toys. Grabbing the lube, he flipped it open and then removed the vibrator from Justin's perineum and put the lube on it.

"You know what happens when you don't do like you are told?"

"Yes."

"Say it.  I want to make sure you understand the consequences."

"I'm punished.  You get to do whatever you want to me."

Brian leaned down and kissed Justin hard on the lips as he pushed the vibrator into his ass. Justin let out a hiss at the surprise intrusion but lay quietly as his body adjusted to the object.

"You are a very gifted artist.  Now say it," Brian said as he pulled the vibrator out about half way.

"I'm a gifted artist," Justin said as he tried to urge Brian to push the vibrator back in his body.

"Now say it as you believe it.  You tried to fool me before, but not this time."  Brian pushed the vibrator in and turned it on, causing Justin to moan in pleasure.

"I'm .... A....gifted....artist."

"Good.  Now gifted artists create beautiful pieces.  What kind of pieces do you create?"  Brian left the vibrator in Justin and flicked the whip across Justin's shaft and then across his nipples several times.  The stimulation of the vibrating dildo and the whip threatened to push Justin over the edge.

"Be....u....ti....ful," Justin pushed out the word as he tried to settle his body from all the stimulation.  He was desperate to come, but Brian had neglected his cock and it seemed to get harder, so hard he thought he would burst.

Brian touched the tip of Justin's slit and this was enough for Justin to shoot ropes of come high in the air.

"AAAAhhhh Brian," he yelled.

Brian leaned down and softly kissed Justin on the lips and caressed his cheek. 

"Have you learned your lesson?"

Justin nodded his head in agreement.  "Yes. Please."

Brian understood the please.  He uncuffed Justin's legs and then pulled the vibrator out, but replaced it with his cock.

Justin was sated and pliant, placing his legs on Brian's back to allow for deeper penetration.  Brian loved Justin's body immediately after he'd come, especially after he'd come from one of their sessions.  Justin didn't hold back when they made love, but after they played, his mindset was even more trusting, more open.  For that reason, Brian had chosen to "play" to get his point across.  Justin needed to understand the impact of his actions and when he was so open and trusting as he was during their "play" Brian's words appeared to be more persuasive.  Brian used Justin's vulnerability to get his point across and he hoped this time Justin got the message. 

Brian came quickly, the excitement and stimulation of seeing his partner in such a position had him so ready to come that it only took a few strokes to bring him to climax. He lay there on top of Justin until his heart rate returned to normal, kissing his neck gently and inhaling his unique scent.  When he slipped out of his favorite place, he rolled over and grabbed the towel to wipe him and Justin off.  He uncuffed Justin's wrists and placed the cuffs and whip back in their respective places.  Closing his eyes, he allowed his body to rest.  Curling around Justin's back, he placed his arm around his waist and pulled the blanket over them where they took a short respite from the world.

Brian had set the alarm for 5:00 and when it went off he was surprised to find he'd been asleep.  They had much to do before 9:00.  He kissed Justin awake as well.

"Time to get up, sleepy head.  Not only have you been not painting, you evidently haven't been sleeping either.  Go pack your suitcase. We have a plane to catch."

Justin shot up in bed and shook his head to clear it, thinking he hadn't heard correctly.  "A plane.  What the fuck?  Where are we going?"

"Yes, a plane.  We already fucked, but if you insist, I could let you give me a quick blow job.  We are going to New York."

"New York?"

"Yes, Justin.  New York.  So if you're going to give me that blow job, you better do it quickly. Our plane leaves at 9:00 and that gives us only a couple of hours till we have to leave."

Justin laughed at Brian's playfulness but decided that a blow job sounded like a good idea.  He dove under the covers and quickly gave Brian a blow job.  He was very adept at this skill, having used it almost daily whenever they were in the same city and oftentimes more than once a day now that they were living together.  As Brian would often tell him, he was a master at that skill but only because he was trained by Brian himself.  Anyone who really thought about that statement would be slightly taken aback as most people didn't think of Brian giving blow jobs, but rather as the recipient, but obviously, that was not the case.

After the blow job a quick shower was in order but they refrained from full intercourse and settled on quick hand jobs.  They dressed and packed their suitcases and were on their way to the airport in under 90 minutes. 

"Why are we going to New York?  I was just there.  Does this have anything to do with the apartment?  If so, do you really think it is a good idea to move forward with it until we see how my paintings are."

Brian shook his head and wondered if he was ever going to get through to Justin.  He hoped their little "play" session had been successful but evidently Justin had really ingrained his lack of confidence. 

"What did I tell you earlier?" he said very slowly and carefully as if talking to a child.

"You said.... Oh, right.  I have beautiful pictures."  Justin smiled when he thought of their activities earlier in the day.

"Right.  Now what did you say about your work?"

"They are beautiful pictures."

"Good boy."  Brian leaned over and gave him a loving kiss on the lips.  "We have reservations at the Hotel Chelsea; it's near Carol's office."

"Carol's office," Justin said as he repeated what Brian said with a soft voice.

"Yes, Carol's office.  We have an appointment there in the morning at 9:30."

"Okay."  Justin swallowed hard. 

******

The plane ride was uneventful and they arrived at their hotel around 11:00.  Justin paced the hotel room like a caged animal, alternating looking out the window and attempting to sit on the couch.  Brian was getting frustrated with him as his anger rose at himself for not seeing Justin's increasing anxiety over the last few weeks.  He vowed to pay more attention to his partner and his work.  Thankful that Daphne had come to him, he was grateful for her friendship with Justin and him.  He would never have believed that he would be in a relationship, much less rely on his partner's friends as much as he relied on her.

"Justin.  Stop pacing.  Have a drink.  Get in the hot tub. It's only a meeting."

"But Carol will see...."

"A talented artist."  Brian walked over to Justin and wrapped his arms around his torso from behind.  "She will not see anything different than she did three weeks ago. She saw a talented artist when she signed you and that hasn't changed." 

He led Justin to the bathroom where he undressed him as the tub filled with water.  Undressing he got into the tub and Justin joined him. Brian lay against the white porcelain and Justin sat against his torso.  Brian grabbed the loofah and ran it softly over Justin's skin as he whispered in his ear.  "Relax. I'm here and I'll catch you if you fall."

Soon the warmth and Brian's soothing words relaxed Justin and he closed his eyes and his breathing evened out.  Brian held him, listening to his breathing.  He thought of all the events leading up to this moment.  It seemed the car accident and amnesia was another lifetime ago when in reality it had only been three months.  Things had happened fast since then. Justin had regained his memories but also he had moved back to Pittsburgh, a show had been offered and a stalker revealed.  Hopefully the visit tomorrow would quell Justin's fears about the stalker.  He trusted his instincts and they were seldom wrong.

 

TBC