- Text Size +

"I think you should marry me," Brian said.

Brian continued to drive, not really wondering what Justin would say.  He knew this was the right time and he hoped Justin's faith in himself and them would make him say, yes.

Brian had just asked him to marry him like he was asking if he wanted chicken for dinner. This didn't seem premeditated and Justin loved him for his spontaneity.

Justin thought back to the first time Brian said: "I love you."  It had been the night of the bombing of Babylon.  Brian had raced back to the club, hunting for him in the rubble.  When he found him, he walked him out to safety and held him tight, and then whispered those long sought out words.  Justin wondered how much of that night was brought on by circumstances and how much was the truth.

 The first time Brian asked him to marry him, Justin had turned him down, no thought involved.  He knew in his heart that Brian was reacting to the bombing and the harsh reality of his mortality.  They all had near brushes with death and when that happens, people tend to act irrationally.  Justin understood that somewhere inside Brian's twisted brain there was some desire for them to be together but he didn't think that was the time.

Even though a few weeks later, Justin had agreed to marry Brian after Brian declared his desire to do anything for his Prince to show him how much he meant to him.  At the time, Justin knew Brian cared for him, even believed that Brian loved him, and he really wanted to believe that marriage was the right thing to do.  Then Brian started to change; he wanted to cuddle, didn't want to go out to Babylon, didn't want to trick, and while Justin did like all these things, he wasn't prepared for Brian to become a different man overnight. So while he had agreed, in the end, they called it off.

Justin looked over at his partner and thought about the last few months. Brian had been a pillar of strength and support for him every step of the way. He had never sensed any trepidation, no question of his commitment.  When he was happy, Brian was happy and when he was sad, he knew that Brian ached for him.  When he thought about those first few weeks after the accident when he didn't remember that Brian and he were partners, he was very touched at the way Brian still protected him.  Brian wanted to share himself with Justin but refrained as he didn't want to confuse him.  He waited patiently for Justin to remember his life and their relationship. He never pushed Justin to do things he wanted, like sleep with him or kiss him, but patiently waited until he was ready. 

In the last few months, Brian held him on so many occasions with no expectation that sex would follow.  In the beginning, Justin would not have offered sex as he wasn't really sure where their relationship lay, but even after he did know, Brian had respected Justin's distance on many occasions. Now their sex life was as active as ever, but there was a difference.  It was no longer a lust filled mating.  Yes, there was lust, but the joinings held something more esoteric, love.  Even as they had quick "monkey sex" as they called their 10-minute trysts, there was such an underlying love that came through.  Justin sometimes had a hard time wrapping his head around the fact that Brian Kinney made love to him on a regular basis and said "I love you" at least once a week.  Sex had evolved into a mutual sharing of their bodies, the ultimate joining of two people coming together as one.

Brian read his moods; the happy ones, the sad ones, the defiant ones and the "I'm not good for shit" ones as well.  He could read his body language in and out of bed.  Brian had become an expert in knowing what was happening and even now before Daphne intervened, he knew Brian recognized that something was not right.  He just chose to allow Justin time to work through it and when he didn't, he pushed and intervened.  Then in clear Knight in Shining Armor mode, he took charge once again, set up a meeting with Carol, asked to talk to Tim Callen and helped Justin over his latest crisis.

And now, Brian asked him to marry him a third time.  This time the time was right.  It wasn't a result of a bombing or reaching out to stay connected because he was leaving to live in New York. It wasn't because Brian thought he might meet someone else.  It was for the only reason that really mattered.  Brian wanted him happy and he finally realized and accepted that being together with his partner was the thing that made them both the happiest. 

All these thoughts had taken only a moment to flash through Justin's mind before he gave his answer.

"I like the way you think," he said and smiled one of the biggest smiles of his lifetime. 

Neither man said anything more about the proposal.  Both accepted that Brian's asking and Justin acceptance was just the next step in the evolution of their phenomenal relationship.  Brian wasn't sure where the question had come from, but it just felt right.  Justin didn't question Brian's motivation and accepted that this was the way it should be; the two of them together, making each other happy.

When they reached Britin, it was early, only 9:30 and without any discussion, both men went upstairs to their bedroom and quickly took off their clothes and made their way to the bed. Justin lay on the bottom and Brian easily draped his body over him.  They kissed; first soft kisses, covering their eyelids and cheeks and then they opened their mouths, allowing their tongues to dance.  The licks and swipes were familiar but hot, the heat between the two lovers obvious.  Justin breathed into Brian's mouth, their breath intermingled; they were one person sharing two bodies.

"I love you," Brian said as he broke the kiss and inhaled Justin's neck. 

"I know," Justin said as he pushed his cock into Brian's abdomen.

Brian flipped them over, liking Justin on top of him where he can caress the soft alabaster skin and play with his butt.  Justin's butt had always been a huge turn on for him and he wondered for a brief second how it could still hold such appeal and draw even after seven years of enjoying its pleasures.  Brian doesn't think it has changed since that first night when he took Justin home to the loft. 

Justin moaned in appreciation and in turn, kissed Brian's neck and chest as he enjoyed the massage that Brian gave his ass.  Brian parted his ass cheeks and slid his finger down the crack, teasing the sensitive area.  He envisioned the tight hole, puckered and pink waiting to be opened by him and stretched by his cock.  Removing his finger, he recognized the release of air from Justin's mouth as he sighed at the loss of stimulation.

"Shh. Just enjoy."

Brian returned to his gentle caress and massage of Justin's ass as Justin pushed up into Brian's hands, silently showing him he missed the intimate touch.  No words are needed, they have learned to read each other's bodies so well that the only sounds are those of pleasure. 

Justin wanted more so he rolled out from under Brian and positioned himself to his side, where he can engulf Brian's cock.  Brian's cock deserves the legend that it has created on Liberty Avenue, but Justin knows that he is the only one that knows all its secrets.  He knows that Brian loves to have his balls played with but that they are too sensitive right before he comes.  He imagines that is a result of his cancer, but he doesn't really need to talk about that with Brian; he just uses that knowledge to please him.  He knows that Brian loves a little pressure in his ass as you suck his cock, but would never ask for the addition.  As Brian's lover, he knows how to bring him to climax in 5 minutes as well as how to extend a blow job for an hour; long, exquisite torture. 

He opened his mouth wide to take in the purple-tinted head as he positions himself right at Brian's mouth opening.  His invitation to Brian loud and clear, again without a word being said. Swirling his tongue around the head, he tasted the familiar mix of saltiness and Brian's body wash, a spicy scent from Molton Brown Black Re-Charge Black Pepper.  Just going into their bathroom and smelling the body wash often got Justin half hard.  Brian's cock was fully erect; hard and long.  Licking the sides and sucking the head was one of Justin's favorite activities.  It was beauty personified and he worshipped at the altar.  He played with his balls and ran his finger down the sensitive perineum. With each stroke, he could feel Brian's sack wrinkle with arousal.

Brian ran his forefinger over the tip of Justin's cock head, stopping to put a little extra pressure over the slit.  He stroked the thick length, marveling at the size of Justin's cock.  He played with the balls and the perineum but had yet to taste him.

"Briannnnnnn," Justin urged when he could no longer stand the wait.

"Yes," Brian said, teasing him with his innocent reply.  "Is something wrong?"

"Brian," Justin said forcefully.

Brian answered him by flicking his tongue and tasting Justin, quickly engulfing him in one fell swoop.  Bobbing his head, he swirled his tongue on the turgid member, Justin responded by sucking harder on Brian's cock.  Brian would play with Justin's cock head and Justin would do the same to Brian.  They were mirror images of each other's actions.  

Brian pulled away for a moment and reached in the drawer for the ever-present tube of lube and condom.  He flipped the top and squeezed out a dollop and opened Justin's cheeks, finding the eagerly waiting hole.  Running his finger over the sensitive area, he gently pushed into the hole with one finger.  Justin stopped his sucking for a moment.

"Ahhhh," he sighed at the welcome intrusion, understanding that Brian was close and wanted to move things along.  He waited for a moment until Brian moved his finger, gently preparing him for their joining and then returned to sucking Brian's cock.  His tongue licked and stroked the shaft as his finger stroked the perineum, quickly bringing Brian close to the edge.  Brian quickly finished preparing him and then handed him the condom.

Justin tore the wrapper with his teeth as he had done countless times.  There was a ritualistic part of this mating game and this was as key to the dance as the act itself.  Placing the condom on Brian, Justin turned to face his partner.  Brian mimed for Justin to lay on his back and Justin complied, raising his legs for Brian's easier access to his body.  Brian matched himself up to the opening and gently pushed past the first ring, waiting for Justin's signal to continue.

Justin raised up and pushed his body toward Brian, signaling his readiness. Brian pushed inward and pulled out slowly, enjoying the slow movement and the friction of the tight space.  Justin's ass was always a welcome home for him and today was no different.  His mind was lost in the moment, concentrating on hitting Justin's sweet spot with every thrust while getting the maximum amount of friction for himself.  Justin's grunts and sighs were clarification that he was on target.  It was important that Justin enjoy their joining as much as he did. 

Soon he felt the familiar tingling in his toes and lower back that signaled orgasm was close.  Attempting to slow down to stave off the inevitable, his efforts were thwarted by Justin as he pushed up into Brian and grabbed his hips to pull Brian into him.  Digging his heels in the back of Brian, he massaged Brian's prostate from the outside.  While it wasn't nearly as effective as direct stimulation, the effect was similar.  Both men were in the throes of sex, their mind's sole purpose, reaching the orgasmic finish line, sooner rather than later. The time for the languorous movement was over and the frenzy had begun. 

Sweat dripped down Brian's forehead as he pistoned in and out of Justin.  Justin pulled Brian to his body; the resulting movements accented by the tight fit.  Justin's breathing was shallow, labored as his body raced to reach the greatest high imaginable.  Justin felt Brian shoot into the condom and the pulse of his cock as it emptied.  Justin pumped a few more times, trapping his cock in the space between them and then felt his orgasm as he shot between their bellies.  Brian lay on Justin, inhaling his scent and feeling his racing heart underneath his chest.

They lay together for half an hour and Brian rolled off Justin.

"I'm taking a shower.  Join me?"

"Sounds like another good idea," he said as he grinned and joined him in the shower.

They helped clean each other in the shower as was their routine.  Brian washed Justin and Justin washed Brian.  They played, splashed each other and even though they had just had phenomenal sex, they gave each other a hand job before they stepped out.

It had been a long week, starting out in New York and tonight's dinner with Mel and Linds had also added to the stress; therefore both men agreed to go to bed early.  In the morning Brian rose early and went to work and Justin returned to his studio.

On Friday, Brian picked up Gus from the munchers and brought him out to Britin.  Just as they promised, Justin painted with him and Brian kicked the soccer ball with him, practicing his shooting and blocking. Justin joined them playing soccer once to see if Gus was good at getting control of the ball from another player. It was obvious after the third time Justin fell and Gus had no trouble stealing the ball from Justin.  Brian's partner's talents were truly in art and not in sports. Gus was thrilled to spend time with them and pleaded to stay the whole weekend.  However, they told him they had plans but would come to get him soon. They brought him back to Mel and Linds Saturday afternoon and thankfully Lindsay didn't say a word about Justin's painting.

Saturday night they were getting ready to go to Babylon, both men wanting to let loose after a busy week.

Justin pulled out a thin blue shirt that left little to the imagination and a pair of nice jeans while Brian pulled out his proverbial black shirt.

Justin was watching Brian as he primped in the bathroom and inwardly laughed at his antics.  Brian already had the reputation as the stud of Liberty Avenue and he had just asked Justin to marry him, essentially announcing he was not interested anymore.  Although they had not talked about monogamy, Justin knew they would do so when the time was right.  Not that Justin was worried, he just got a kick out of Brian taking longer in the bathroom than some women he knew, not that he would ever tell Brian that.

"Come in here," Brian said as he squeezed out a little product to put in his hair.

Justin walked into the bathroom where he sat on the toilet watching Brian get the "just right" look that would be wasted in 5 minutes when the steam from all the hot bodies hit him at Babylon.

"I think we should get married in New York.  Before your show.  We will have a double celebration."

Justin looked at Brian, amazed at how Brian had been silently thinking about the proposal but obviously not sharing his thoughts with his partner.  Justin wasn't upset by this; it just reinforced the rightness of the situation.

"I don't know.  What happens if the show..."

"It won't.  You're fabulous.  But, even if the critics don't give it the great reviews it deserves, we will be celebrating our future.  And that is a reason to celebrate."  Brian turns around and kissed Justin soundly on the lips. 

"Ok."  Justin grinned at Brian's enthusiasm.  "New York, it is." 

"Good.  That's settled.  We're getting married in two weeks.  We can talk about the specifics when we go up there next week to sign the papers for the apartment."

"The apartment?  The papers are ready?  I didn't know.  When did that happen?  I thought it was going to be a while."

"Good thing they moved fast.  We wouldn't want the furniture stores to have to hold our purchases for too long.  I got a call yesterday from the realtor.  So pack your bags, we leave on Wednesday and while we're there, we can find a place to get married."

Justin stood up and hugged Brian, kissing him all over his face and then soundly on his lips.

"You are the best partner!!! I love you."

"I know. We need to go.  The boyz are waiting.  They will think that they've been stood up again."

 

TBC.