- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This ends the very long story of The Stripper.  For those of you who have commented and encouraged me throughout the story, I thank you for your support.  For those readers who were waiting until the story was finished, you may now indulge yourself.      

They returned from New York on Sunday afternoon and decided to join the traditional family dinner at Debbie's.  Walking into the small wall-papered room, the family all stopped talking as they saw the two men enter.

"Sunshine, Brian.  About time you joined us," Debbie said as she turned to Michael.  "Go grab two more chairs from the closet." Debbie walked over to Brian and gave him a big hug.  "Michael tells me you are getting married.  I'm so proud of you."  She gave Brian a big kiss on his cheek and then attempted to rub off the lipstick.

"Ma...." Michael started to talk, but Debbie ignored him.

"So tell me about the wedding.  It's going to be in New York.  At least you were man enough to have it the same time as Sunshine's show, that way we all can be there. I'd never forgiven you if you'd gotten married without me seeing it." 

"I know I'm going to cry my eyes out," Emmett said as he looked at the two men.  "You make such a beautiful couple, dark and light, tall and short,...."

"Enough with the comparisons, Emmy Lou.  We are just two guys getting married.  Simple.  Justin's show is on Friday at 8:00. We'll attend the show and then get married the next day.  The wedding will be at 3:00 on Saturday and dinner will follow. Double celebration and it will be fabulous."  Brian looked toward the kitchen and saw Debbie bringing out the Puttenesca for dinner.  "Let's eat."

After the little discussion there was no more talk about the wedding Every time the topic came up either Brian or Justin changed the subject quickly.  It was an unspoken decision on both their parts to keep the topics on the back burner.  As Brian had told Justin while they were in New York, the wedding was really for their family as they had already decided to be together.  They didn't feel the need to discuss their decisions regarding the wedding.

It had been a long four days and both men stated fatigue, excusing themselves from the family gathering. 

"Daddy, can I be in your wedding?" Gus asked as they were walking toward the door.

Brian stopped cold at the question and turned around toward Gus.  "Do you want to be in our wedding?"

"Of course.  Last time I was going to give you the rings.  Remember we practiced.  Can I do that again?  It would be fun to watch you get married.  I know all my friends would be jealous.  None of them have gotten to go to a wedding, or least their parent's wedding."

"I think we can arrange for you to be a part of our wedding."  Turning toward Justin, he asked, "What do you think?  Think Gus can handle being the ring bearer for this shindig?"

Justin squatted down in front of Gus.  "I would love for you to be the ring bearer.  I'll come over this week and we'll talk a little more.  The wedding is a surprise for everyone so I don't want to tell you more now.  Can you keep a secret?"

Gus nodded his head vehemently, then turned and announced.  "Justin is going to come over this week and tell me about the wedding. It's a secret."

The crowd smiled at the announcement and just returned to their previous conversations. Brian and Justin both hugged Gus goodbye with promises of seeing each other during the week. It still surprised Brian how much he enjoyed being Gus's father and it stunned him even more every time Gus hugged him and wanted to spend time with him.

They got in Brian's car and drove to the Britin. 

"I think it's cool that Gus wants to be in the wedding," Justin said as he started to take off his clothes.  "I'm going to take a shower.  I feel all dirty from the plane flight.  Kennedy airport may be one of the busiest ones, but it's not necessarily the cleanest one."

Brian didn't answer him verbally, he just took off his clothes as well as he joined Justin in the shower. 

"When are you going to meet with him?  You know he will expect it since you told him it was a secret.  Little boys love secrets," Brian said as he adjusted the water temperature.

"I was a little boy once, even if I was a gay little boy. There are some things I did that were very boyish," Justin said a little indignantly.

"Oh I wouldn't say you were little now," Brian said as he palmed Justin's quickly growing cock.

"Nope, not little but you would never want a little cock up your ass."

"And who said it was going anywhere near my ass?"

"I thought it was a good idea.  And from the looks of your cock, he seems to think so too."  Justin said as he felt Brian's cock.

"I like the way you think.  I think I will let you drive."

They hurriedly finished their shower and went to the bedroom.  Justin didn't top very often, but tonight he felt the need to do so and evidently Brian didn't have any objections. Justin preferred to be the bottom, but occasionally he wanted to be the top and Brian liked giving Justin the control to do so.  It was just another part of their maturing partnership.

Justin positioned Brian on his stomach and began kissing him on his neck.  Soft, light kisses, almost not there kisses, but as he traveled down Brian's spine the kisses were open mouthed, with a light lick and kiss as Justin's mouth followed the natural curve to Brian's ass.  Preparing Brian slowly with one finger and then two, he finally decided that he was ready and quickly sheathed himself with the condom lying on the bed beside him.

Brian hissed slightly at the intrusion but then pushed back at every thrust of Justin's dick up his ass.  Soon he was saying, "Yes, harder, Oh," as Justin brought him ever closer to climax. His words brought more fervor to Justin and he plunged into Brian quickly bringing both of them to climax. 

"That was great!" Brian said as he felt the intense beating of his heart.

"Aaamazing," Justin said and pulled out, tying the condom and disposing of it in the trash.

They both looked at each other briefly before giggling, remembering a previous time saying that, but the roles were reversed. Brian rolled to his side and still grinning, he curled his arm around Justin as the two men fell asleep.

Waking a few hours later as they were stuck together, Brian grunted.

"Ugh.  We're stuck.  Guess we should go shower again," he suggested but didn't make a move to get out of the bed.

"Nah.  Morning will be fine. I'm comfortable," said Justin and Brian rolled over again, resuming his earlier position and fell back asleep.

The following week went by quickly.  Justin spent the majority of time in his studio or visiting his little family.  He met with Daphne at her office one afternoon for an impromptu visit where he shared bits and pieces of Brian's little speech.

Sitting on the comfortable overstuffed leather chair in her office, he picked up a small stone coaster with a ship on it and played with it in his hand.  "Daph.  It was really touching.  He was angry with me but then he was so scared I wouldn't make it.  He was hurting and he was elated.  But the biggest change is that he shared them with me."

"You're supposed to share feelings Justin.  It's what couples do." Daphne smiled inwardly at Justin's statements.  She was really pleased to hear that Brian had finally begun to share his feelings with Justin.  She'd known for a long time that the man had strong feelings for Justin as evidenced by his late night calls and visits after Justin's accident, but to hear that he finally was sharing them with his partner meant that he had finally listened to her or just learned to accept those feelings and share them with his partner. Either way, she was thrilled to hear about the exchange.

"I know that and you know that, you're the therapist, but this is Brian Kinney- the man who couldn't say ‘I love you' if his life depended on it.  He's changed."

"Change is good."

"Yeah, but I never thought I'd want that. I mean change is good and the first time he asked me to marry him and then he offered to cuddle, I almost leapt out of bed as I thought an alien had taken him over.  He changed then too, but this is different.  This time the change doesn't seem so out of place.  It's like he's thought about it and its normal.  He doesn't seem to be forcing any of his thoughts or feelings.  He's finally allowing himself to feel."

"Brian is admitting he has feelings, instead of dampening them down."

"Yeah.  He told me that the ceremony is really for the family as he already has what he wants, me.  I think that may be the most romantic thing he's ever said to me."

"It looks like you two finally got what you have always wanted, each other."

"Not only that, but we now have an apartment in New York and I'm going to have my first solo show.  I'm the luckiest man alive."

"I'm happy for you. I can't wait for the wedding and the show."

Justin kissed his best friend and walked toward the door of her office.  "Thanks for working me in your busy schedule. I just had to talk to you."

"Always, Justin.  I'm here for you and for Brian."  Daphne got out of her deep red chair and walked Justin to the door, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before he opened it.  "Say hi to Brian for me and tell him I can't wait for the wedding."

"Will do."

He'd gone to his mom's for dinner one night when Brian had to work late.  As she was cooking the vegetables, she pointed to the cabinets.

"Set the table, sweetheart.  Molly has a meeting for seniors at school and Tucker agreed to take her.  It's just the two of us."

Justin got out the plates and silverware and remembered a dinner not that long ago at his mom's where he had to ask where those items were located as he could not remember.  He brushed that memory quickly from his mind and focused on the present.

"Just a few more days.  I still can't believe you and Brian are finally getting married.  I'm so happy for you."

Justin sat at the kitchen table and played with the glass on the table. "There was a time when that statement would have never come out of your mouth, let alone be thought of. I'm glad you feel that way, mom."

"Things change, Justin and while I was not always the biggest fan of Brian Kinney, in the last few years I've seen how much he cares for you.  There is a part of the traditional marriage ceremony that says you will be there for your partner in sickness and in health and while you guys weren't married, Brian was there for you every step of the way after your accident.  He shows you every day how much he cares."  Jennifer took out the roast from the oven and placed it on the stove to cool.  "I'm excited to be his mother in law."

Justin stared at his mother, happy that they had come this far in their relationship. 

"Thank you.  He is a wonderful man."

"He is," Jennifer said and got out the makings for a salad.

"Tell me about your apartment.  Will I be able to see it when we come up next weekend?  I can't wait to see it."

"The furniture was delivered while we were there last week, but let's hold off on your first visit until Brian and I have spent some time there.  We're going there after the wedding and we'd prefer to be alone."  Justin blushed slightly when he spoke and Jennifer caught the brief tingeing of his cheeks.

Feeling a little embarrassed herself, she said, "Oh.  Well whenever you're ready, I'd love to see it.  When do you go back up to New York?"

"Day after tomorrow. Brian has a last minute campaign he has to finish so he can't join me until Friday morning, but that's fine.  I'll be pretty busy with interviews and last minute details."  Justin felt his heart speed up a little at the mention of interviews but allowed himself to be calmed as he remembered Brian's words.

"Ok.  Well dinner is ready, so let's eat."

Justin and his mom had an enjoyable dinner.  Justin thought that everything seemed to be happier and more exciting these days.  He wondered if his impending marriage was the reason, but he didn't dwell on the idea too much.  He was just thrilled to be floating on a cloud of excitement and anticipation.

Two days later he was up before dawn to catch the red eye to New York. Brian was still sleeping and he hated to disturb him but he wanted to tell him goodbye; therefore he leaned down and gave him a small kiss on his lips and stood to leave their bedroom.

Brian was awake and opened his eyes.  "Call me when you get there. You'll be great. Remember, you are fabulous."

Justin smiled and went to catch the taxi he'd called for earlier.

He arrived in New York and went back to the Dream Hotel.  Brian and he had decided to wait to stay in their new apartment until after their wedding; a very romantic gesture on both their parts. He'd dropped his luggage at the hotel and took a cab to Carol's office where he was greeted by her secretary.

"Carol said to make yourself comfortable.  She'll be out in a few minutes."

Justin sat in the sleek white furniture and viewed the skyline of New York and he thought of the view that their new apartment had.  He loved that there was a balcony where they could stand and look out over all of New York and he bet the view was spectacular after dark.

Carol came out of her office with Tim Callen following her.  "You remember Tim, don't you Justin."

Justin stood up and felt the hammering of his heart could probably be heard throughout the office.  He stuck out his hand as he remembered his country club manners.

"Mr. Callen," he said politely.

"Justin, call me Tim."

"Ok.  Tim."

"Tim is going to go with you to the gallery.  I promised him an exclusive interview with him.  Tomorrow, there will be swarms of people ogling your work so I thought today would be the perfect opportunity for you two to talk." Carol smiled at the men and walked toward her office.  "Call my assistant if you need anything, Justin.  Otherwise I'll see you tomorrow before the show.  It will be fabulous."

Justin took several deep breaths and walked toward the door of the office and Tim followed him. Justin was silent as he got into the elevator and continued his reticence as he hailed a cab.

Tim did not try to start a conversation as he knew Justin was probably very uncomfortable with the situation.  While he was thrilled that his magazine had been chosen to receive the exclusive interview, he knew this interview would be more awkward than most.  It was common practice to give one magazine exclusive rights to the artist, but he'd never felt so torn about an assignment as he did now.

They walked into the gallery where Justin's work was in the process of being hung.  Justin walked around the gallery for at least half an hour as he admired the work and the way it was being displayed.  Carol definitely had chosen well when she told him that the top hanger was displaying his show.  He would have never thought to put some of the pictures together. Tim admired Justin's work and was in awe of his talent.  He recognized that this young man's career was about to take off.

After Justin finished touring the exhibit, he walked to the back of the gallery where the offices were located.  He gestured toward the back office and left the door open as he sat in one of two chairs.  He fidgeted with his phone, sent a text message to Daphne and placed it on the table.

"Justin, I know this must be awkward, but I assure you this is strictly professional," Tim said in a way to assure Justin of his honorable intentions.

"Ok," Justin said as he reminded himself of Brian's talk.

"Your work is quiet forceful for someone so young.  I'm impressed."

"Thank you."

"I can see some of your pictures are very vivid and others are muted.  Can you tell me about the differences?"

"They all share emotions, but sometimes the emotions are so strong that I have to mute them to get them on canvas, otherwise the canvas would explode and it would be difficult to view the piece."

"And the vibrant ones?"

"Those are filled with joy and the happiness leaps off the canvas."

"So the muted ones are painted when you weren't happy?"

"Not always.  The muted ones are painted when I have stronger emotions."

"I see.  You must have had a lot happen to you in your life for there to be so many muted canvases."

Justin found talking to Tim very easy, much easier than he anticipated and before he knew it several hours had passed.  Tim's phone beeped letting him know he had another appointment.

"Thank you for sharing your art with me.  I can't wait to see the last picture that will be unveiled tomorrow.  Carol is smart not to have all of your work out at one time.  I know you will go far, but I must leave for another engagement."  Tim struck out his hand and Justin shook it.

When he left, he immediately called Brian.

"Hey," Brian said as he answered the phone.  He picked up the paperweight with a picture of Gus inside of it and looked at it as he spoke to Justin.

"I just finished with my interview with Tim Callen."

"Oh.  You sound good.  Everything ok?"

"Yep.  You were right.  Consummate professional.  He really does know his art and if we had met in this capacity instead of the other, I think I could really like the man."

"Give it time.  You may still find you like him and he may become an important ally in your climb to the top."

"Ok.  Well. It's late and I'm headed back to the hotel. I'm going to order room service, take a bath and then we can have phone sex. Afterwards, I have to get my beauty sleep for the show tomorrow."

"Don't forget that Saturday, you're getting married and you will need your beauty sleep for the honeymoon in order to keep up with your new husband."

Justin laughed as his heart skipped a beat at that.  "See you in the morning."

As promised they had phone sex and Justin yearned for Brian in his bed.

Everyone came for the show.  They all flew in on the same flight and were booked in the same hotel. Brian thought it would be easier to coordinate the weekend with everyone in the same place at the same time.

The hotel was only 4 blocks from the gallery but they all chose to take cabs to the event rather than walk the distance in their nice clothes.  The gallery was filled with patrons when they arrived and they separated to view the exhibit on their own.

Brian went to find Justin.  When he saw Justin, he was talking to Carol and he didn't want to interrupt them, but then Justin glanced his way and excused himself to go to Brian.

"Do you see how many people are here? The place is packed.  Carol says I've already sold half my pieces and the show has only been open for an hour."

Brian kissed Justin on the cheek.  "I told you it would be fabulous and now Carol can rest assured that you can paint anywhere."

Brian grabbed some champagne off a tray that a waiter was carrying and took a sip.  He made a slight frown. "I've had better, but it's not bad for an art opening. When is the unveiling of the big picture?"

Justin looked at his watch and said, "10 minutes.  Find me before hand; I want you by my side."  Justin left Brian and returned to the group he'd been talking to earlier. A few minutes later, he made his way back to the back wall where the large canvas was under wraps.  Brian was by his side a few moments later.

"Ladies and gentleman, thank you for coming. As you all can see, we have a very talented new artist with us tonight and we have a special surprise.  He has another canvas under wraps and no one has seen it, even me.  He insisted that it be unveiled tonight at the show."  She looked at Justin and waved him up towards the canvas.  "Ready?"

Justin grabbed one side of the wrap and Carol grabbed the other and unveiled the piece.  There was applause from the audience as they looked at the stunning piece but the person who couldn't take his eyes away was Brian. 

The piece was a collage, but Brian saw all the things in the picture that Justin had only subdued to the unknowing eye. He recognized the garage from the prom as well as the front of the hotel where he last danced.  He saw the loft and Britin and there were even familiar pieces of Babylon in there. It was titled a new life and Brian understood that Justin had all his memories intact and was painting his old life with the hope of a new one to come.  Justin looked at him and smiled as Brian tipped his head in his direction and smiled a large smile.  Justin had come full circle and was ready to start a new life, a new life with him.

The opening lasted a few hours more and the Pittsuburgh contingent left around 10:00 while Brian stayed with Justin till the last guest departed at 11:30. 

"Congratulations, Justin.  The show was a success," Carol said as she made her way to the couple.  "I've had several gallery owners approach me about your work tonight and I suspect you will be in demand for quite a while."

"Thank you for believing in me, Carol," Justin said.

"Let's go back to the hotel, Sunshine.  We have a big day tomorrow."

The two men left the gallery and returned to the hotel.  After a nice long shower, they made love slowly and enjoyed each other's bodies.  They fell asleep almost immediately.

In the morning, they slept in and then went to the hotel spa for a couples massage and to enjoy the steam room.  They dressed for their wedding and checked out of the hotel.  Brian had arranged for their bags to be delivered to their apartment and they took a cab to Central Park.

The ceremony was only going to be about 10 minutes; therefore no chairs were set up for the attendees.  The judge that they had hired arrived about 10 minutes before the ceremony and he reviewed the ceremony with them.

The wedding was to take place in front of a small pond. It was isolated, away from the traffic of the park and quite serene.  Jennifer smiled when she took in her surroundings.  It was gentle and beautiful and she could see where Justin would want to celebrate his union with Brian here.  Their lives were filled with constant motion and deadlines.  Here in this small tranquil piece of the busiest park in in one of the busiest cities in the world, was a slice of quiet where they could celebrate their love without the deadlines and stressors of their busy lives. 

Looking at the small close knit family that was there to witness this momentous event, she thought back to the first time she met Brian.  She remembered that he struck her as sincere and caring even then.  He was also quite a bit older than Justin and she feared for his safety, but she knew even then that Brian was a take charge person who had fierce loyalties as evidenced by his comments to her and Craig that night when he encouraged Justin to go with him rather than live a lie. Brian was always truthful and she admired him for that trait.  Her heart filled with love for the man who loved her son and accepted him with all his flaws.

 Jennifer and Debbie were in the front of the small crowd and they both held handkerchiefs to pat their eyes dry with.  Jennifer wore a nice black pant suit and Debbie was wearing a similar outfit.  They'd gone shopping together when they heard the news.  Molly was there and she'd brought her best friend, Lucinda and they had on pink dresses.  Their friends, Michael, Ben, Ted, Emmett, Drew and Blake all wore nice trousers with dress shirts.  Cynthia had come to see the nuptials and she wore a summer blue sundress. Melanie and Lindsay had worn yellow sundresses and Gus had on a small Gucci pair of pants that looked similar to his father's.

The only person from New York that came was Jake and he stood off to the side, watching Justin's Pittsburgh family celebrate this momentous event.  He wore a pair of khaki's and a blue button down shirt, and Brian commented later that it reminded him of a prep school student. 

Justin and Brian walked to the front of the small crowd as the family parted to let them pass.  As usual it was an unspoken rule that the king and his consort had arrived and the people should make way for them. Justin had consented to wear a pair of Hugo Boss pants in charcoal gray with a midnight blue shirt.  Brian had chosen a pair of black Gucci pants with a grey shirt. They made a stunning pair, as always.

Holding hands they looked at each other, oblivious to the small crowd of friends that watched their momentous event.

The judge looked at them and started.

"Brian and Justin have asked me to legally sanction their union.  When they first approached me to perform this ceremony, I did what I always do and asked them a few questions about why they wanted to get married. I'll let them tell you in their own words.  Brian, why do you want to marry Justin?"

"I want to marry Justin as I have finally found the one person in the world that I would do anything for and to make him happy would be my greatest accomplishment." 

"Justin, why do you want to marry Brian?"

"Brian is the one man who is in my thoughts 24 hours a day and there is not a moment when I do not think of him as the person who completes me."

"Those answers are the basis of a good marriage.  I understand this young man has some rings.  Will you come up and give them to Brian?" The judge motioned for Gus to come up to where the two men stood.

"Here Daddy.  I kept really close watch on them like you told me to.  I didn't lose them, not even once."

"Good job, Gus," Brian said as he ruffled his hair.  "Now go sit with your mommies. Thanks for keeping the rings safe."

"Brian do you want to marry Justin?"

"I do."

"Will you support him through all of life's ups and downs?"

"I will."

"Please place the ring on his finger."

"And Justin will you marry Brian and support him in all of life's triumphs and disappointments?"

"I will."

"You may place the ring on Brian's finger as well."  Justin placed the ring on Brian's finger and both men took a moment to look at them on their fingers and smiled at each other.

"You are the embodiment of marriage.  Two people who feel the other completes them and will support them in life. I pronounce you married in the eyes of New York State. You may kiss your husband."

Brian and Justin moved in close to kiss.  They opened their mouths and joined their souls with a celebratory kiss that lasted several minutes. 

Justin's stomach chose that moment to grumble loud enough for everyone to hear.  Justin pulled away from the kiss and sheepishly grinned. 

"I guess I've been too excited to eat."

"Let's go celebrate."  Brian paid and thanked the judge and herded everyone toward the street where they hailed cabs to take them to Picholine's and the celebratory meal. 

Brian held Justin back as everyone walked to the street. He walked him over to where their short, but sweet ceremony had been and pointed to the camera and tripod that Justin hadn't even noticed earlier.

"You didn't think I was going to let you out of having a few pictures taken, did you?"

"I didn't even know you wanted pictures or I would have suggested a photographer. Although that seemed a bit too traditional for our ceremony."

"I know exactly what I want in a picture, and I think given my background and experience I know how to take a picture... not to mention I know exactly what position I want you in."

Justin laughed heartily at the innuendo that only Brian could make funny and sexy at the same time. Brian set the timer and then moved to stand next to Justin. They smiled for the camera, and then smiled at each other.

As Brian packed up his camera and they made their way to the restaurant, he was definitely looking forward to developing the final picture taken, and surprising Justin with the pictures he'd already set it to take during the ceremony, including their kiss. He was positive that Justin's artistic and romantic side would be thrilled.

The meal was noisy and boisterous, just like a typical Sunday dinner at Debbie's.  Everyone made a point of congratulating the couple.

Michael stood up to make a toast, "To my best friend."

Everyone clunked glasses and Brian and Justin looked at each other, each choosing not to bring up the obvious lack of Justin's presence in the toast.  They were too happy to deal with the situation now.

When the meal was complete, Brian and Justin stood up and walked to the front of the small room.

"Thank you for joining us, but I have a new husband to play with,"  Brian said, the mirth and playfulness evident in his voice.

Justin blushed a little and grabbed Brian's hand. 

"See you all in a few days."  They left and grabbed a taxi to their new home.  They had not told anyone the address, fearful that the family would find a "reason" to come and see them.  They decided when the returned to Pittsburgh, it would be time enough.

After the meal, Brian and Justin returned to their new apartment.  Brian picked up Justin and carried him over the threshold.

Brian placed him on the bed and proceeded to undress his husband.

Justin helped undress Brian as well and when they were naked, they stopped to look at each other.

"We're married," Justin said.  "We did it."

"Of course. When Brian Kinney decides to do something, it always gets done."

"Well. Mr. Kinney-Taylor, I think your husband needs a blow job and then a good pinning to the mattress and I seem to recall you promised me those this morning before our massage."

"I did at that and I always keep my word, Mr. Taylor-Kinney."

Justin shivered at that name, loving the name, and more importantly the man in front of him more than anything.

And they spent all the rest of the day showing each other exactly how much they loved each other.

The end

 

Chapter End Notes:

The next story in the universe is "A Man's Gotta Know When To Ask For Help"  I will start posting that next week.

The End.
sfscarlet is the author of 29 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked The Stripper also liked 792 other stories.