- Text Size +

 

Cat and Mouse

Part 10

When Justin came downstairs the next morning, he found his mother already at work in the kitchen. He carried his trousers from last night.

"Morning, mom," he said deliberately keeping his voice and tone light and cheery.

"Hi, honey," Jennifer said whipping up her pancake batter.

"These need to go to the cleaners, if you have a chance today. I spilled something on them last night," Justin lied not wanting to tell her the real story. "If they go in today I might be able to get them back before I go to Pittsburgh."

"Sure, honey, I'll see what I can do. How was your date by the way?"

"It wasn't exactly a date," Justin said with a frown.

"Well, what was it then?"

"We just talked."

"And you went out to dinner and watched the sunset. That's what's called a date."

Justin shook his head unable to fight her logic. "What do you need me to do?" he asked wanting to get away from that topic.

"Check the tables first and then cut up that melon and start setting it out for our guests."

Justin went into the dining room and looked at each table. He picked up a vase of flowers from one table and brought it into the kitchen.

"The settings are fine, but these flowers have seen better days."

"I thought some of them would need replacing so I cut some flowers from the garden when I first got up. They're in the sink."

Justin dumped the flowers in the vase and washed it out. He looked at the flowers deciding what to fill it with.

"Did you have a nice time last night?" Jennifer asked wanting to know what had happened between her son and the attractive man from Pittsburgh.

"It was … okay," Justin said cautiously.

"Just okay," Jennifer pursued.

"Mom, I don't really want to talk about this with you."

"Okay, I'll mind my own business, but everything's all right, isn't it?"

"It's fine," Justin said taking his arrangement of flowers into the other room.

"Morning, young man," another semi-elderly couple greeted him.

"Good morning," Justin replied. "I hope you slept well."

"Quite well, but one of your guests was taking a shower after midnight. You'd think they'd know better."

Justin smiled and tried not to giggle. He would have liked to tell these people who had been having the shower and sic them on Brian. "I'm sure that won't happen very often," he said instead stifling the giggle. "Can I get you some juice or tea or coffee?"

He went into the kitchen and told his mother what was needed before returning with juice and the melon slices.

Other guests came down and as each entered the dining room Justin felt himself holding his breath. He was waiting for Brian to appear. Most of the guests had finished eating and still there was no sign of Brian. Only one table still remained with guests who were sitting chatting over coffee. Justin looked at his watch. It was almost ten o'clock. That's when they stopped serving breakfast. Maybe Brian wasn't coming down for breakfast. Maybe he had left during the night.

The sharp pain in his chest startled Justin, as he realized that he was having the beginnings of a panic attack over the fact that Brian might be gone. He took a deep breath, grabbed the coffee pot and went to refill the cups of the people still in the dining room.

As Justin filled the last cup, he felt a change in the room. He turned knowing that Brian had just arrived. Brian gave him a little smile and nodded at the other couple having their coffee. He looked at Justin asking where he should sit. Justin indicated a table and Brian sat down.

"Would you like some juice?" Justin asked filling Brian's cup with coffee.

"Guava?" Brian asked.

Justin chuckled and shook his head. "This is a B and B in Cape Cod, not the Ritz Carlton in Paris."


"Grapefruit?" Brian said giving Justin an evil glare for that comment.

"Coming right up. Mom's making pancakes this morning."

"Carbs," Brian griped.

"Yeah, but delicious, fluffy carbs," Justin assured him.

"All right," Brian said slowly. "I'll have pancakes if you'll have some with me."

"Oh … okay," Justin agreed as the other couple got up to leave. "Normally we never eat with the guests."

"But I'm not just a guest," Brian smirked. "I'm your date from last night."

"Is that what you call a date?" Justin asked with a straight face.

"Wa … wasn't it?" Brian asked with a look of complete incomprehension on his face.

"My mother says it was," Justin admitted.

"You discussed it with your mother?" Brian asked looking positively ill.

"Just the eat, talk, walk in the moonlight part," Justin giggled.

Brian felt relief course through him. He cleared his throat. "You didn't answer my question. "Was it a date?"

"It seems to fit all the criteria for one," Justin laughed as he went into the kitchen.

When he returned he brought a fresh pot of coffee and refilled Brian's cup and one for himself. He sat down across from Brian. Brian couldn't help but smile. He felt like a happy little kid whenever Justin was near and especially when Justin smiled at him like he was doing right now. Christ, that smile would be the death of him. His cock was hard once again.

"Where's the pancakes?" Brian asked trying to think of something intelligent to say when his mind and body were screaming at him to go across the table and claim the blond as his own.

"Mom's just finishing making them. She'll bring them out in a minute."

Brian sipped his coffee hoping the pancakes came soon because his brain didn't seem to be working. All of the oxygen had gone to another part of his body which throbbed incessantly against his thigh.

"Morning, Brian," Jennifer said coming out of the kitchen with two plates of pancakes.

"Good morning, Jennifer," Brian said giving her a little smile. "Would you like to join us?"

"I have things to do in the kitchen," she laughed. "Besides he doesn't bite."

With that she disappeared to the tune of "MMMOOOMMM!"

Brian stared at Justin. "I used to be the one that bit. What happened?" he wondered aloud.

"I think you still bite but only in the best places," Justin teased. "Eat your pancakes before they get cold." Justin dumped half a jar of syrup on his and dug in.

"Shit! There are a million calories on that plate," Brian stated observing Justin devour the rich concoction.

"Use half the syrup and it'll only be half a million," Justin giggled as he shoveled in another mouthful.

Brian scowled but poured a small amount of syrup on his pancakes and took a bite. "These are delicious," he had to admit.

"I told you," Justin gloated finishing off his pancakes.

Jennifer magically reappeared with a plate containing three more pancakes for her son. He slathered them with syrup and kept on eating. Jennifer laughed and winked at Brian. Brian could definitely grow to like her. He already liked almost everything related to Justin as it was.

"What can we do to work off all these calories?" Brian asked.

Justin noted the "we" and grinned. "We could go swimming. It's a beautiful day."

"Is there a pool nearby?"

"In the bay, silly."

"I don't swim in fish poop and human waste."

"There's no human waste and fish poop is microscopic."

"Is that supposed to make it better? It just means we can't see it."

"You are such a wuss. Get your suit and we can go right now."

"Shouldn't we wait till it warms up this afternoon?"

"You're not going to go swimming, are you?" Justin asked with a frown.

"I just thought I'd like to go into the town and shop a bit before it gets too hot."

"Okay."

"Will you come with me?"

"You want me to come with you?" Justin asked in amazement.

"I came here to fucking see you. Why wouldn't I want you with me?"

Justin beamed his most radiant smile. He could so love this man. "I need to check with mom and make sure she doesn't need me to do anything," Justin said standing up and picking up the plates.

"I'll be waiting."

Justin smiled again and disappeared into the kitchen. Brian grinned in spite of himself. It was so easy to make the kid happy. It didn't take much at all. And more and more that seemed to be the only thing he wanted to do.

Brian went up to his room to get ready for their shopping expedition. He wondered what the fuck Cape Cod might have that he could possibly want to buy. Not much of anything if he was honest, but that didn't matter at the moment. Justin would be with him, and that was all that was necessary.

Brian grabbed his wallet and car keys and went down to the front porch to wait for the little blond. He sat on the swing and rocked back and forth thinking about Justin and all the things he wanted to do to and with him, and oddly enough not all of them involved sex. Although, quite a few of them did. He grinned at the thought and felt his cock stir.

Justin appeared, bouncing with energy to get going. Brian patted the seat next to him for Justin to sit down. With a grin the boy did.

"Don't you want to get going?" Justin asked.

"Not just yet. Where are you planning on taking me?"

"I thought I'd surprise you."

"You did, did you? This from the man who has to think everything through to the nth degree."

"I can be spontaneous sometimes."

"I just bet you can," Brian chuckled. "Let's get this show on the road."

As they stood to go down to the car the front door opened and Jennifer came out carrying a clear plastic garbage bag full of clothes.

"Since you boys are going into town, I thought you could drop off the cleaning for me."

Justin felt his cheeks turn crimson. "Mom!" he reacted.

"We'd be happy to," Brian said accepting the bag. He started down the steps. "I see your trousers from last night are in there, sunshine," he teased.

"No thanks to you, asshole," Justin snarled. He hated being shown up like this. Why couldn't his mother take the fucking cleaning in herself?

"Wear it proudly … as a badge of honor," Brian chided with his tongue in cheek.

"Asshole," Justin repeated and swatted Brian on the arm.

"See how you've grown to know me already and in less than twenty-four hours." Brian tossed the bag in the backseat of the Jeep.

Justin stood staring at the man. "Brian, I don't really think you're an asshole."

"Of course you do. Everybody does."

Justin frowned. "Is that the illusion you've got yourself trapped in?"

Brian winced. This kid was too smart for his own good. "Let's get going," he said climbing behind the wheel.

They drove into town with Justin giving directions. They decided to get rid of the contentious cleaning first, then find a parking spot and walk along the main drag. Justin pointed out some possible stores and they went into a few. Nothing really caught Brian's attention. His attention was focused on Justin. Before he realized it, it was lunchtime and Justin directed them to a little café that was quite crowded. They would have to wait but could have a drink at the bar.

Justin ordered them each a Long Island iced tea. Brian turned up his nose at first, but had to admit that it went down very easily. They were working on their second one when they finally got a table. The food was somewhat mediocre but Justin didn't seem to mind. Brian watched the young man wolf down his sandwich. He tried to analyze what he found so intoxicating about his lunch partner.

The young man was smart and creative, a wonderful artist. He could hold his own in any conversation. Brian marveled at how few conversations he actually had with people. Michael left something to be desired in that area. His professor beau was too pompous for words … at time, but very easy on the eyes. He realized he actually talked more to Ted and Emmett about issues than anyone else. Sometimes it was Debbie and occasionally Vic, but none of them could hold a candle to Justin. He had talked more about himself in the past twenty-four hours than he had in the past twenty-four years. Maybe it was because Justin seemed to be genuinely interested and actually listened and then gave thoughtful replies. Brian liked being treated like an adult whose opinion mattered. In fact he was sure in Justin's eyes he mattered. He smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" Justin asked licking the last of his sandwich off his fingers.

"You."

Justin grinned. "I always knew I was fascinating. I guess this proves I was right," Justin joked.

"You are fascinating."

"Now you're embarrassing me."

"Then let's get out of here before I have to kiss you."

Justin's smile lit up the dingy interior of the café. He allowed Brian to place his hand between his shoulder blades and steer them out of the place. Justin liked this protective, complimentary Brian.

"Where to now?" Brian asked.

"I'm ready for the beach."

Brian groaned. "Are you sure about this swimming in the ocean thing?"

"Very."

They drove back to the B and B and changed into their swimsuits. They met on the front porch each admiring the looks of the other in the skimpy garments. Justin longed to run his hands over the muscles of Brian's arms and chest. Brian took in the expanse of the creamy skin in front of him. Justin's ass and package filled out his swimsuit oh so nicely. Justin refused to look at Brian's crotch. He didn't want to get hard just from looking. However, his dick had other ideas. He quickly put his towel in front of his body and said they should get going.

Justin led Brian down to his favorite rock and they laid their towels out on it. Justin said he needed to put on some suntan lotion or his mother would kill him. Brian volunteered to help. He squirted lotion on Justin and smoothed it all over the boy's back. Justin leaned into the caresses because that is what they were. When Brian stopped Justin thanked him and tried to take the bottle of lotion to do his front. Brian shook his head and squirted the cream onto Justin's chest rubbing it in gently but with little tweaks to the boy's nipples. Justin couldn't stop the moan that escaped his lips.

"Sit down," Brian ordered and proceeded to take care of Justin's arms and then his legs. He brought his hand very close to Justin's crotch as he coated the thighs. His view of Justin's ass as he did the back of the legs left him breathless and hard. It was impossible to conceal it in the skimpy bathing suit. Justin seemed to have the same problem so neither of them mentioned it.

Brian squirted some cream into his hand and softly spread it over Justin's face and neck and ears. "There! You're all protected," Brian said snapping the lid back on the cap.

"Don't you need some?" Justin asked.

"Maybe later," Brian replied licking his lips.

Justin felt his cock jump as he watched the tongue.

"Um … want to go in the water?" Justin asked hoping the ocean would cover his physical need.

"In a bit," Brian said languidly stretching out on his towel on the rock. Justin lay down beside him. He turned slightly to look at the boy who smiled back at him. He rolled farther and captured Justin beneath him, his lips finding Justin's and his tongue demanding entry.

They kissed oblivious to anyone else on the beach. Hands groped and tugged and felt and pressed until they broke apart gasping for air.

"Fuck, I need you!" Brian declared.

Justin got a scared look on his face and ran for the water. Brian followed him. They chased each other and splashed about for awhile until Brian finally caught his young companion.

Another long and heated kiss ensued. Brian's hand slid inside Justin's swimsuit and pushed it down. The water covered what he was doing as his hand slid up and down Justin's dick. Justin moaned and bucked his hips into Brian's hand. Justin's arm grasped Brian's forearm to steady himself as he felt his orgasm building. The hand around his dick burned his flesh as it slid inexorably up and down and up and down. In a couple of minutes Justin came with a huge groan and Brian caught him in his arms before a wave could knock the unsteady boy over. Brian pulled up the swimsuit and led Justin out of the water as soon as he was able to walk.

"I want you too," Justin said leaning against Brian.

"Back in the water?" Brian asked with a smirk. He wanted Justin's mouth on his cock. He had waited so long already.

Justin shook his head. "Follow me," he ordered grabbing his towel.

He walked around the big rock they had laid on and on the other side was a little shaded alcove formed on one side by their rock, on the back by the cliff they had descended and on the other side by a smaller rock.

"This is pretty private," Justin said.

They spread out their towels and sat down on them. Brian reached for the boy and pulled him towards his body. They locked together in a heated embrace. The kiss sent ripples of pleasure through them both.

"I want you," Brian said inserting his hand in the back of Justin's swim trunks and shoving them down over his glorious ass.

"I want you too," Justin stated trying to calm the fear he was feeling about what would happen after Brian had had him. "I want to taste you."

"No more than I want to taste you," Brian said nipping the boy's neck and pressing a finger against Justin's hole.

"Sixty-nine?" Justin asked with a gasp caused by Brian's finger. He knew he was not ready for that … not yet. But soon he knew he would give in. He wouldn't be able to stop himself. Already the mere thought of having Brian's cock in his mouth almost had him coming.

Brian nodded and they each slid out of their suits. They kissed once again before they turned to move into position. Justin reached for Brian's erection a little frightened by the size. At that moment he felt Brian's lips touch his cock and he gasped afraid he would come like some inexperienced teenager. He had sucked cock before and had his own sucked. He had even sixty-nined with a guy a few months ago. But this was going to be totally different. He knew deep inside himself that this was something special.

Justin's lips covered the head of Brian's cock. He ran his tongue through the slit and felt more than heard Brian groan. The vibration of the noise gave Justin shivers. He did the same thing again wanting to hear and feel the sound as many times as possible.

Brian had most of Justin's cock in his mouth when he felt Justin's tongue probe his slit. He groaned from some place deep inside himself. This is what he had been wanting ever since he had seen the delectable blond. This and so much more. He relaxed his throat and took all of Justin inside his mouth. As Justin's tongue probed him again his groan was even louder. It vibrated around Justin's dick and they both sucked in a breath at the feel of it.

Together they licked and sucked every part of the cock they had been longing for. Saliva coated the two stiff rods. Lips pulled and caressed the throbbing mass. Tongues laved and probed. Each man struggled to maintain control, but having wanted this for so long it was not possible to go slowly. The friction of lips and tongues, the pressure against sensitive areas, the heat of mouths that sucked and engulfed, the feel of fingers touching and exploring. And before either could stop it they were coming in a mind shattering, heart wrenching climax that left them both dazed and breathing heavily.

"Fuck," Brian gasped moving so he could find Justin's lips and seal what they had just experienced with another long and heated kiss. "I want more," he whispered against Justin's neck.

Justin knew he said something, but he wasn't sure what it was as his head was reeling and his body tingled from the top of his head to the tips of his toes. He had never felt so alive, so full of life. He felt himself smile as Brian kissed him again, a kiss that he never wanted to end.

And then he heard himself say it, "I love you." Justin heard the words, at first not sure where they had come from, until he realized they had come out of his own mouth.

He felt Brian stiffen and pull his hand away from where it had been caressing the boy's delicious ass. "What did you say?" Brian asked looking into the beautiful blue eyes.

Justin looked back afraid to answer. Somehow he knew he had said too much, said the wrong thing. He had spoiled this moment by using those three words. It had been too soon.

Quickly he stood and yanked his towel out from under Brian. He wrapped it around his waist not wanting to take the time to try to put on his wet bathing suit. He turned and ran heading for the safety of the B and B. If only he could go to his own room and lock the door and block out the horrible mistake that he had just committed.