- Text Size +

 

Cat and Mouse

Part 2


"Come on, Justin," Daphne whined pulling on Justin's arm. They had been wandering around Liberty Avenue looking at the sites such as they were.

"I don't need new clothes," Justin said refusing to move.

"If we're going to Babylon tonight, then you need something … sparkling to wear."

"I never said I was going, and I don't need new clothes."

"Have you looked in your closet lately? The most exciting thing in there is that blue T-shirt."

"That old thing. It's too small for me and there's a rip right across the chest. You can see my nipples."

"That's why it's the most exciting thing you own, silly!"

"Daph, I don't even know why I brought it. We can use it for a dustcloth."

"If we don't find you something great to wear to Babylon in here, then you're wearing it," Daphne threatened.

"I never said I was going," Justin repeated stubbornly.

"You're going! And that's all there is to it."

"Daph…"

"Come! Now! I'm not taking no for an answer," Daphne said crossing her arms over her chest and tapping her foot impatiently. "Besides your mother told me to make sure that you had a good time while you were here."

Justin groaned. "Playing the mother card is no fair."

"It's the truth, now get in that store." She pushed Justin through the door of Torso.

"My, my, my," this tall man said coming up to them. "Aren't you just a tasty morsel? My name is Emmett and I'll be your salesperson today. I'm also available for anything else you might have in mind."

Justin felt himself blush. Emmett was quite good looking but far too swishy for Justin's liking.

"Hi Emmett," Daphne responded. I'm Daphne and this is Justin. We're looking for something to wear to Babylon," she said hoping Emmett could find something fun for Justin to wear.

"Oh, I have just the thing for you, sweetie," Emmett said liking the thought of helping dress the cute twink in front of him. "Come with me."

Emmett led them to the back of the store where there was a rack of colorful shirts and another of highly questionable looking leather pants.

"I can't wear anything like that," Justin said looking at the colorful array of tops and some rather risqué leathers. He was sure his face registered his horror. He heard Daphne laugh.

"You don't have to start off with anything like that," she chuckled. "He's a club virgin," she explained to Emmett.

"Oh, then maybe just a shirt," Emmett replied. "Are you from around here? I haven't seen you before and do I detect just a teensy-weensy New England accent?"

"He just arrived from Cape Cod a couple of days ago," Daphne explained.

"Cape Cod! I'd love to visit there."

"His mother runs a great B and B up there."

"Daph, will you stop telling everything. Let's pick a shirt and get out of here."

"What's your hurry, sweet thing?" Emmett asked. "If this is going to be your first time at Babylon you want to make a good impression. They will eat you up." Emmett gave Justin an appraising look and huge smile.

"That's what I'm afraid of," Justin replied with a frown.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to," Emmett advised. "Are you going tonight? Because I'll be there, and I'll show you the ropes if you like."

"That's great, Emmett," Daphne said feeling slightly invisible. Emmett only had eyes for Justin. She might as well not even be there. She wondered if that would be how she'd feel at Babylon too.

"I'm not even sure I'm going," Justin admitted.

"He's going," Daphne said sticking her jaw out and daring Justin to say otherwise.

"All right," Justin gave in. "I guess I'm going."

"Well, now that that's settled, let's find you something scrumptious to wear. If you tell me what time you're going to Babylon, I'll meet you outside. You have to have a membership or be with a member to get in."

"I didn't know that," Daphne said.

"It seems like your extensive research is somewhat lacking," Justin smirked. "Ow," he reacted as Daphne punched him in the arm.

"My, she's a feisty little thing, isn't she?" Emmett observed.

Some time later they found a shiny silver and blue shirt that clung to Justin's chest and sparkled and shimmered in the light. Justin was somewhat hesitant about buying it, but it felt really good against his skin and he thought it looked pretty good on him when he looked in the mirror. He could see Emmett's reaction as the man stood behind him at the mirror. This must be the one.

"It's perfect, Justin," Daphne said. "You have to buy it."

"Okay, okay," Justin said going back into the change room.

"Bring him about eleven," Emmett told Daphne. "I'll be there with some of my friends. We'll look after you both. I'll meet you on the steps."

"Thanks, Emmett," Daphne said. "He needs to get out more."

"Excuse me, I'm right here," Justin said in a loud voice from behind the slatted door of the change room. "I can hear every word."

"Good," Daphne replied. "Then you know the arrangements for tonight."

They were greeted by a loud groan from inside.

"He's quite adorable," Emmett whispered.

"Yeah, he is, when you don't want to kill him."

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Justin, get your bubble butt out here and let me see what you look like," Daphne said to the closed door of Justin's bedroom.

"No."

"What do you mean, no!"

"I'm not coming out and I'm not going to Babylon."

"Justin, stop being an idiot. Come out."

"You'll laugh at me. I look … like Emmett."

"Somehow I doubt that," Daphne chuckled. "Come on, I promise I won't laugh."

Slowly the door opened. Justin stepped out. He was dressed in very tight stone washed black jeans and the sparkly shirt they had bought at Torso. His hair was gelled and spiked a bit. He looked gorgeous.

"Fuck!" Daphne gasped.

"What? I knew it was too much. I told you I'm not going." Justin turned to go back in his room.

"Justin Taylor, you look hot!" Daphne said. "If I didn't know you were gay, I'd jump your bones myself."

"Daph…" Justin said blushing. "Do you really think I look all right?"

"Better than all right. You look scrumptious."

Justin frowned. "I'm not sure scrumptious was the look I was going for. Emmett said they'd eat me up, but I don't want to be eaten. I'd just like to have a good time."

"Believe me, in that outfit, you will have a great time."

"I don't know," Justin hesitated.

"It's almost ten thirty. Are you going to drive to Babylon?"

"If I have a drink I shouldn't drive."

"All right, I'll be the designated driver," Daphne sighed, "but next time you are."

"Deal," Justin said. Things were looking up. He did like to dance and a couple of beers would loosen him up a bit. Maybe he could have a good time. "Do you think Emmett would dance with me?"

"Are you insane? Emmett was all over you in the store. When he sees you looking like this, he'll do anything you fucking ask."

"Really?" Justin asked looking down at his shirt. He ran his hands over the smooth, soft fabric. It did feel wonderful. He could just imagine some beautiful man rubbing his nipples through the fabric. He started to get hard. "Um … I'll just be a minute," Justin said beating a hasty retreat back into his room.

Daphne laughed. "Don't take too long beating off. We have to leave soon."

"Daaappph…" Justin chastised her, but that didn't stop him from extracting his dick from his tight jeans.

When he reappeared a few minutes later, Daphne gave him a knowing look. "Feel better now?" she asked.

He blushed in spite of himself. "Shut up."

She laughed again and grabbed his arm, pulling him out the door of the apartment.

"You look hot too," Justin told her as they made their way down to the car.

"You don't suppose I'd be lucky enough to find a gorgeous looking straight guy at Babylon, do you?"

"At a gay club? Highly unlikely."

"I was afraid you'd say that, but the main thing is that you find a gorgeous looking gay guy."

"I'm not really looking for anyone," Justin protested as he started the car.

"Of course you are. Everyone's looking for the right someone."

"Somehow I don't think Babylon is where I'll find him."

"You never know."

They had some trouble finding a parking spot but eventually they did. As they hurried up to the entrance of Babylon, they saw Emmett standing on the steps looking around for them.

"There you are," Emmett said with a smile. "Wow! You clean up very nice," he said giving Justin the once over.

"Thanks," Justin replied avoiding looking into Emmett's eyes.

"And don't you look good, girl," Emmett said which brought a big smile to Daphne's face,

"Thanks for waiting for us, Emmett," Daphne said. Should we go in?"

"By all means," Emmett replied as the bouncer waved them in. "The entrance to the dance floor is through there. You're going to knock their socks off, sweet thing," he whispered to Justin.

Justin could feel the thump of the techno music. His heart was beating a mile a minute. He had never done anything like this before and he was scared and exhilarated and about to puke.

Emmett and Daphne pushed him through the opening and he stood on the edge of the mass of writhing half dressed bodies. He gasped at the sight and felt himself grow hard as he watched the men in front of him grinding together on the dance floor. He turned to try to get out of there. He couldn't do anything like that. He needed to get away.

"We're right behind you, sweet cheeks," Emmett said grabbing Justin's arm before he could run. "Let's get a drink and maybe that will help you relax." He could feel the tension in Justin's body.

Daphne and Emmett steered him towards the bar. Emmett ordered cosmos for them all. Justin liked the sweet taste of the drink and so did Daphne. Emmett cautioned them to never leave their drink unattended, and they both promised. When they finished their drinks Justin did feel more relaxed.

"How about a turn around the dance floor, ladies?" Emmett asked.

"Um…" Justin hesitated.

"You're a good dancer, Justin. Go on."

"You come too, Daph."

"Sure, we can all dance," Emmett said taking their arms and heading to the dance floor. He let go of them and started his praise Jesus move. The two looked at him and laughed. If Emmett could do that then they didn't need to be inhibited at all.

Justin started bopping along to the music feeling the beat and giving himself over to the rhythm. He felt bodies bump against him and an occasional caress. He moved away from each touch.

As the song ended Emmett leaned against Justin's ear. "You're quite the attraction."

"What do you mean?" Justin asked alarmed.

"Didn't you feel the touches? They're invitations. You could have your pick of any of them."

"I could?" Justin looked around in amazement. Was this how it worked? You just selected someone and then what?

"Lots of guys have been watching you," Emmett said.

"Hey," a voice said.

Justin turned and looked into brown eyes. "Hi," he replied.

"Want to dance?" the dark haired man asked.

"Um … I'm with my friends."

"They won't mind."

"No, no thanks," Justin said hastily.

"Why did you do that, Justin?" Daphne asked. "He was definitely interested."

"Well I wasn't," Justin said feeling foolish.

"Not your type?" Emmett asked. "He looked pretty yummy to me."

"Then take him," Justin said belligerently. He didn't like being put on the spot like this.

"He wanted you, sweetie, not me."

"Can't I just dance here without anybody bothering me?" Justin asked. He had enjoyed the dancing part, but not the touching and attempts to pick him up.

"Don't you want somebody to go home with?" Emmett asked confused.

"Hell, no! I'll be going home with Daphne."

"I didn't mean like that exactly."

"I know what you meant and I'm not interested."

"Okay, then let's dance," Emmett said looking at Justin like he was from outer space.

After a couple more dances Emmett and Daphne moved back to the bar. Justin was dancing mostly with his eyes closed. He continued to move away whenever anyone got too close or reached out to touch him. Verbal encounters were ignored. Justin danced feeling the music and allowing it to transport him to another place where he was free and unafraid.

"He's a good dancer," Emmett said as he ordered another cosmo. Daphne asked for water since she was supposed to drive home.

"Yeah," Daphne agreed watching Justin bop to the music. "He seems to be having fun."

"Why doesn't he want anybody to pick him up?" Emmett felt compelled to ask.

"He's … cautious. Always has been, especially since his father died."

"That's too bad," Emmett said studying Justin's bouncing bottom. "He has the best ass I've seen in a long time, excluding mine, of course."

"Talking about me again?" Brian asked sidling up to the bar. He signaled for a Beam.

"No, we're not," Emmett replied. "In spite of what you might think there are other delicious men here."

"Point me to them," Brian said tossing back his drink.

"Brian Kinney, this is Daphne," Emmett said deciding to make the introductions.

"Pleased to meet you, Brian," Daphne said her eyes wide as she gazed at this amazing looking man.

"Likewise," Brian said giving her a funny look. "Didn't anybody tell you that this is a gay club?"

"How do you know I'm not gay?" Daphne asked.

"I have excellent gaydar, although admittedly women are a little trickier to discern. However, if the way you're looking at me says anything, I'd say that you're not looking for someone of the same sex."

"Sorry," Daphne said blushing at being caught. She didn't think she had ever seen a better looking man than this Brian Kinney.

"So what are you doing here, Daphne?"

"A night out," she said non-committally.

"And you found Emmett? How lucky for you," Brian smirked.

"Fuck you, Kinney," Emmett replied. "Didn't Michael come with you?"

"He's around somewhere. He brought the professor with him and he's probably making goo-goo eyes at him as we speak."

Daphne stared out at her friend. Justin was still dancing by himself. She wondered if maybe this Brian would be someone Justin would be interested in. He was certainly gorgeous enough. However, he exuded a kind of power that might frighten Justin off.

Brian followed her line of vision and felt his breath catch in his throat. He too stared for a minute watching the blond dance, uninhibited and free. He swayed to the music and waggled his delectable bubble butt for all the world to see. Brian felt a stirring in his groin. He immediately went into predator mode. He liked what he saw and he would have it.

"Time to go, boys and girls. I just found tonight's entertainment."

Brian moved out onto the dance floor. Daphne and Emmett watched him go. He worked his way up behind Justin and began moving in time with the blond.

"Oh my God," Emmett gasped. "He's going after Justin."

"Is that a bad thing?" Daphne asked.

"No, if you want the best fuck of your life, and then to be kicked out the door before your breathing returns to normal."

"Is … is that what Brian does?" Daphne asked. She was starting to worry that this was maybe a very bad idea, even though Brian was the best thing she'd seen in a long time.

"He's notorious for it."

Daphne watched Brian, thinking how much he was like a big cat stalking its prey. He continued to dance closer and closer to Justin insinuating himself into Justin's space. She held her breath as she waited for him to pounce.

Justin had been dancing for ages. He was hot and sweaty and elated. It felt so good. He hadn't danced in such a long time. He had made it clear that he was not open for pick-up and the men started to leave him alone. One of his favorite songs was playing. It was a slower one and he moved his butt thrusting in and out sensuously. Suddenly he felt someone behind him. He waited for the contact but it didn't come. He knew someone was there and the person seemed to be matching him move for move. He frowned and then he smiled. It was kind of fun dancing with someone he'd never seen, as long as the person kept their distance. He continued to sway and grind hoping the man behind him would do the same. He knew he was getting hard.

Suddenly arms came around his chest and pulled him back. He felt a strong chest behind him and he struggled to get free. He felt a moment of panic as the arms refused to release him.

"Easy," the voice whispered and the hot breath at his ear went straight to his groin.

"No," Justin said whirling around. He stopped in his tracks staring into the most amazing eyes that he had ever seen, and they were part of the most beautiful face he had ever laid eyes on. His breath caught in his throat and he was speechless.

Brian stared into eyes bluer than the sky. His heart thumped in his chest and his dick swelled in his pants. He opened his mouth to use one of his patented lines and nothing came out.

They stared at each other for a fraction of a second before Justin bolted for the door. He had to get out of there. Daphne took off after him. Emmett went to where Brian stood seemingly rooted to the floor.

"Who the fuck was that?" Brian asked.

"His name's Justin, and I think you just scared the shit out of him," Emmett observed.

"Fuck!" Brian said staring at the doorway through which Justin had disappeared.