- Text Size +

 

Cat and Mouse

Part 13

Brian stared through the windshield of the Jeep. He was about two hours from Cape Cod, not nearly far enough away as far as he was concerned. The miles kept piling up as did his thoughts.

He was sure he had done the right thing by leaving. Justin wanted things from him that he was incapable of giving. It would be better this way. Down the road, someday, it would be better. But right now it felt like crap. He missed the sunshine smile and the hand in his. How the fuck were you supposed to get through this shit? A mouth on his cock and several bottles of Beam would certainly help. But they were still far away in Pittsburgh.

Brian ran his hand across his eyes and stepped down on the accelerator. He needed to get back to Pittsburgh … fast. Once he was there, he could go back to his old life and blot out the horrors of the last few days. Except they weren't all horrors. He smiled as he thought about having dinner with Justin. His cock got hard as he remembered their hidden alcove on the beach. Tears welled up behind his eyes as he pictured Justin telling him to go back to Pittsburgh and then walking into the B and B leaving him all alone. He knew he'd never forget the look of betrayal on Justin's face.

He pushed down on the accelerator hitting eighty miles an hour. He had to get away from the look on that face. Suddenly as he sped along, his cell phone rang.

"Fuck!" he muttered pulling it out of his pocket and looking at the caller ID. "Daphne," he said aloud. He decided to let it go to voicemail, but then he hesitated wondering what she wanted. Justin wouldn't have done something bad, would he?"

"What?" he barked into the phone.

"Are you driving?"

"Yes."

"Pull over."

"What?"

"I said, 'Pull over!'. We are going to talk."

"Oh, no we're not."

"Kinney, I have some things to tell you. You better the fuck listen to me. Now pull over!"

Brian gave a yank to the steering wheel almost causing the Jeep to flip as it hit the gravel on the side of the road. He dropped the phone as he hit the brakes and tried to get the vehicle under control. Some part of him almost wished there was a bridge abutment coming up that he could plow into. Unfortunately he got control and brought the car to a stop.

"Brian! Brian, are you all right?"

Brian could hear Daphne calling to him from the phone that now lay on the passenger seat. "I'm here."

"I thought you were going to have an accident."

"That makes two of us," Brian said ruefully.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine. Now what the fuck do you want?"

"Justin called me. He's very upset."

"And why is that? He told me to leave so I did."

"It's not quite that cut and dry."

"Sure it is," Brian snapped. "It's over, not that it ever was."

"Justin doesn't want it to be over. Do you?"

"You could have fooled me. When he told me to get out I took that as a sure sign that he didn't want anything more to do with me."

"I'm not going to argue about this. I'm telling you that he's very upset and you need to go back there and set things right."

"No fucking way, little Miss Matchmaker!"

"He told me that you said he was your incentive to change," Daphne said deciding to try a different approach.

"Tell him he has a big mouth."

"I don't want to tell him anything, but you need to."

Brian sighed. "I can't be what he wants, what he needs, what he deserves," he said slowly. "It's better this way."

"Better for who? It's not better for Justin. He fucking loves you and you broke his heart."

"Better now than later," Brian said abruptly.

"Not better at all," Daphne retorted. "Did you intend to hurt him all along or were you going to change? And I want a straight answer."

"I tried," Brian whispered.

"Not hard enough."

"It's all I had."

"Liar! You can do anything you put your mind to. Don't give me that shit about not being able to be there for Justin."

"But he wanted me to declare my … love, and I can't do that. I don't believe in love."

"Liar! That's just a convenient out for you. You may have no experience with love, but you would take love when it's offered, if you weren't such a fucking coward. Anybody would. You know you went there to try to find some kind of relationship with Justin."

"I don't believe in relationships either."

"Liar! You know you wanted something with Justin."

"I wanted to fuck him."

"If I believed that's all there was to it, I would never have sent you after him. If you believed that's all there was to it, you could have waited till he came back to Pittsburgh. It was an important gesture on your part that you followed him to Cape Cod. They say Brian Kinney doesn't go after anybody. They come to him."

"Is that what they say?"

"You fucking know it is, but you went after Justin. You told him you wanted to change and then you chickened out."

"I … I didn't chicken out," Brian almost whimpered. Daphne was hitting too close to home.

"Remember that movie you and Justin had a bet about?" Daphne asked seemingly changing the subject.

"Yeah, Don Juan de Marco. What about it?"

"I rented it to see what Justin was talking about. At the end Don Juan has to give up his fantasy life in order to stay out of the looney bin and get on with his life. He had very good incentives to change. So do you. He was strong enough and smart enough to do it. Are you?"

"Fuck you, Daphne," Brian gasped. What did she know about his goddam life?

"Isn't it time to stop being the perpetual club boy and fuck machine? Isn't it time to grow up?"

Brian didn't hear any more as he snapped the phone shut and then turned it off. He gunned the car and in a cloud of dust and gravel got it back onto the road headed for Pittsburgh.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Justin lay in his own bed staring into the darkness. He looked at the clock. It was almost midnight. He had come up to his room hoping for some peace and some sleep. Both seemed to have eluded him. His mind was full of Brian. He smelled him in the bedcovers that he had not changed. He could see his face and those eyes when he closed his own. He could feel Brian's mouth on his dick as his hand stroked it. And he relived the long, painful silence when he had told Brian he loved him.

Justin turned over and curled up into a little ball. He heard a car pull into the gravel parking area outside the B and B. He held his breath. This was the fourth car returning to the B and B from their night out. Each time he had held his breath waiting for it to be Brian coming back to get him, and each time his door never opened. It wouldn't this time either.

The minutes ticked by and Justin rolled around on the bed. Sleep would not come. Suddenly he froze. Someone was turning the knob of his door. He held his breath as the door opened.

"Justin," a voice whispered.

Justin felt his heart leap as he whispered back, "Brian, is that you?"

"Yes."

"What are you doing here?"

Brian stepped inside having not been told to go away. He closed the door behind him and moved towards the bed. "That fucking Daphne is on my case. She made me come back."

"Made you, huh?" Justin asked sitting up and pulling the sheet across his lower body.

Brian watched Justin illuminated in the moonlight coming through the windows. He was almost translucent. He looked so fucking beautiful Brian found it hard to breathe.

"And I wanted to," Brian admitted breathlessly. "Can I sit down?" he asked gesturing to the edge of the bed.

Justin nodded. "I never expected to see you again."

"And that would have been a good thing?" Brian asked sliding onto the edge of the bed. He was so close to Justin. If he reached out… He stopped himself knowing that would frighten the boy.

"For a while I thought it would be," Justin said softly, "but then I was just miserable."

"Like me."

"You … missed me?" Justin asked tears sparkling in his eyes.

"With all my fucking messed up and useless heart."

"So you have one … a heart, I mean?"

"I'm beginning to think so, thanks to you."

"That's all I want, Brian, that you care about me and want me and will try to love me."

"What if I fail? What if I can't do it?"

"Sometimes things don't work out, but if you try that's all I can ask."

"I have no idea how you carry on a relationship," Brian admitted shaking his head.

"Neither do I. I've never had a relationship, but I know I want one. We can learn together."

"Okay," Brian said simply.

The next thing he knew his arms were full of beautiful blond and he was being kissed to within an inch of his life.

"I want you so much," Justin whispered against his ear.

"You're sure?"

"As sure as I can be. I do love you." Justin held his breath having said those ominous words once again.

"I think I love you too, although I don't know what the fuck I'm doing."

"Don't think, just feel," Justin whispered wrapping his arms around Brian's neck and pulling him in for another burning kiss. "You have far too many clothes on," Justin gasped as he broke the kiss.

"My sentiments exactly," Brian smiled as he started to unbutton his jeans.

"Let me," Justin smiled back, as he pulled Brian's T-shirt over his head and unzipped his pants.

Brian stood and Justin pushed his jeans and underwear down his legs. As he stepped out of them, Justin smiled that radiant smile lit by the moonlight. He lifted the sheet and indicated that Brian should join him. Brian slid into bed next to the boy. This is where he had wanted to be for days, weeks, ever since he had first met Justin.

Brian rolled on top of the boy supporting some of his weight on his elbows. He could feel Justin's hard cock trapped between them and he swiveled his hips eliciting groans from each of them. He stared into Justin's eyes and then leaned in for a soft, gentle kiss that deepened into something much more. Justin rutted against him unable to stop himself.

"I want you so much," Justin whispered.

"All the way?" Brian asked his hand finding Justin's cock.

Justin gasped, "Everything!"

Brian smiled and reached down to retrieve lube and condoms from his jeans. He had been going to use them at Babylon, but this was so much better. He set them on the nightstand.

"Roll over," Brian commanded.

Justin frowned and looked at Brian. "I want to see you," Justin whispered.

"In a minute," Brian promised. "Turn over. You'll like this, I promise."

Justin rolled onto his stomach. Brian threw the sheet back wanting to see everything and have nothing get in their way. He lifted Justin's hips and stuffed a pillow under the boy's groin.

Justin turned his head and smiled at him. "What are you going to do?"

"You talk too much," Brian chided. "Just enjoy."

Brian's tongue started at Justin's ear probing and licking. His hands caressed Justin's sides and reached under to squeeze his nipples. The boy was so pliant, so agreeable. Wherever Brian touched him he leaned into the caress or the lick or the kiss. His body opened up to Brian like an enormous feast for the senses.

Brian nuzzled Justin's neck smelling the boy and glorying in his delicate skin. He bit gently at the curve of Justin's neck where it met his shoulders. He felt more than heard the boy moan. Brian sucked on the spot and then licked across it trying to soothe the mark he was sure Justin would have in the morning. Justin was his and he intended that Justin and the whole world should know it.

His tongue started at the base of Justin's neck and licked down his back feeling each vertebra as it made its way towards Justin's ass. He tasted the sheen of sweat that now covered the boy. Everything was so delicious about this lithe, young body and the wonderful young man who inhabited it. Brian's senses were on overload and he sucked in a breath trying to control himself.

Brian pushed Justin's legs apart and kneeled between them. His eyes feasted on the glorious ass before his hands reached out to squeeze each globe. Justin moaned at the contact.

"God, Brian, I want to come," Justin breathed.

"Not yet."

"I'll try."

Brian leaned forward and kissed each cheek of Justin's ass. His tongue licked through the crack and hovered over the twitching pucker. Brian's saliva coated the area and it gleamed in the moonlight. Brian couldn't wait any longer he had to eat that ass. His tongue breached the ring of muscle causing Justin to rise up and cry out.

"Sh," Brian cautioned. "We're just getting started."

"Oh my fucking God," Justin moaned as Brian's tongue delved deeper. Brian sucked and licked and probed and Justin felt his body start to burn. Waves of pleasure rolled through him. "Oh fuck!" he cried out again, as he came so hard he thought he had blacked out.

Brian leaned against Justin's back kissing his neck and whispering, "Did you like that? There's more to come. We have barely started."

"I'm sorry," Justin whispered trying to roll over so that he could look at Brian. Brian shifted to allow Justin to turn and then he replaced his body on top of the boy.

"What are you sorry for?" Brian asked.

"You didn't want me to come," Justin said staring into Brian's eyes.

Brian chuckled. "Coming is always good. Never be sorry. Besides, it's better that you did. Now you can enjoy the next part."

"Next part?" Justin asked with a tinge of fear.

"You said everything," Brian smirked.

"And I meant it," Justin said forcefully. He trusted Brian for anything the man might do.

"Good."

Brian sheathed his cock. He felt it throb with need in his hand. He lifted Justin's legs onto his shoulders. "Ready?" he asked. Justin nodded but Brian could see the fear in his eyes. "I'll take it slow," Brian said. Justin smiled at him and everything was right with the world.

The squirt of lube up his ass made Justin jump, but Brian's look of humor made him blush. "It's cold," he gasped.

"It'll heat up," Brian chuckled as he squirted more on his dick and smoothed it all over with his hand.

Brian positioned his cock and eased in. He watched Justin's face scrunch up in pain. He waited until he felt the boy relax. The kid was so fucking tight. He didn't want to rip him open. He eased a little farther in.

"Okay?" he asked Justin, as the boy opened his eyes and let out a breath.

"It hurts," Justin said unsteadily.

"Only at first. It will get better; I promise."

Justin nodded and Brian drove in to the hilt. Justin gasped and grabbed Brian's forearms needing to hold on to something real. This whole thing felt so strange, so painful, so … wonderful, as he felt Brian begin to move inside his body. The pain gave way to something he had never felt before. He and Brian were joined together. They were one in the most intimate way possible, and Brian was so gentle, so understanding. This was everything he had ever wanted. Justin relaxed and let the emotions wash over him.

Brian watched Justin's face as it gradually took on this look of wonder. Brian moved slowly at first waiting for Justin to get used to his size and having him inside his body. Brian's movements became faster as he felt his orgasm building. He reached for Justin's hard cock lying against the boy's groin and started jerking him off. He wanted them to come at the same time.

Justin felt waves of pleasure course through him as Brian pounded his hole. The faster Brian went the more Justin felt his body respond. Then Brian took hold of his dick and his body screamed with fire. Electric shocks zapped his spine and made his groin feel like it was ready to explode. He moaned and cried out Brian's name.

Hearing Justin call his name with such need and tenderness sent Brian crazy. He pounded into Justin's ass continuing to jerk the boy off. He wanted Justin to have the best orgasm of his life. He wanted this to be perfect for them both. He was almost there.

"Open your eyes, Justin. Look at me."

Justin looked up into the hazel eyes staring back at him. He knew at that moment that this was the right thing. Brian did care about him. Brian did love him.

"I love you," Justin cried as he exploded in Brian's hand. His anal muscles clamped down on Brian's dick and he felt Brian gasp and give a few more short thrusts as he filled the condom.

Brian slumped against him and Justin's arms clasped the man to his chest before Brian could roll away.

"Stay … for a minute," Justin asked and Brian spread his weight more evenly over the boy.

"Are you okay?" Brian asked his cheek resting against Justin's.

Justin nodded feeling Brian's softening dick slip out of him. "Never better," he smiled.

"Your first time was okay?" Brian asked wanting reassurance that Justin wasn't hurt.

"Better than okay. Awesome!" Brian smiled. "I loved it and I … love you."

Brian didn't flinch this time. Somehow those words had lost their scary quality. They just seemed right.

"I could do that again," Justin said after a minute or two.

"Is that right?" Brian smirked. Justin nodded. "Then let's get started."

Some time later after several more bouts, they fell asleep in each other's arms. Their dreams could not surpass what they had just done.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Justin," Jennifer called opening the door to her son's room.

"Mom," Justin said sitting up and pulling the sheet over them.

"Oh," Jennifer gasped seeing Brian looking at her from behind her son. "You came back."

"And came and came and came…" Brian smirked.

"I forgot to set the alarm," Justin explained elbowing Brian for his audacity.

"That's okay. I can manage without you. You and Brian stay put," Jennifer said with an uncertain smile.

"Thanks, Mom."

"Yeah, thanks, Mom," Brian added tongue in cheek.

A flustered Jennifer quickly left the room closing the door securely behind her. Justin slid down and snuggled up against Brian.

"You should lock your door," Brian whispered.

"But if I did, you wouldn't have been able to get in last night," Justin giggled.

"You would have let me in."

"You think so?"

"I know so. You so love me," Brian chuckled tickling the boy.

"Yes, I do. I'm so happy you came back."

"I almost didn't."

"Why did you?"

"Daphne."

"You said that last night. What did she say to you?"

"She said that Don Juan de Marco had given up his fantasy life in order to save himself, and that I needed to do the same thing."

"Does that mean that you are going to change? That you want to be with me?"

"I think so."

"No, not good enough, Mr. Kinney. Is that what you want?" Justin demanded. They needed to get this settled.

"Yes, it's what I want."

Justin beamed at him and leaned in for a kiss. "What happens when we go back to Pittsburgh?" Justin asked.

"How the fuck should I know?" Brian scowled. He didn't want to think about that.

"Are you going to pretend that you don't know me and go back to your old life?" Justin asked fear written all over his face.

"No … no, I don't think so."

"That's very reassuring," Justin chastised him.

"I don't know what's going to happen. What do you want me to say?"

"I want to know if you will keep on seeing me."

"Of course."

Justin smiled at the quick answer. "Can we go out on dates?"

"Dates? I don't do dates."

"I thought you said you were changing."

"Yeah, I guess I did. Sure, we can try a date."

"Just one?" Justin asked with a smirk.

"Well, let's see how the first one goes."

"It will go just fine."

"You're sure?"

"I am."

"When did you get so fucking positive of everything? What happened to the little mouse that I was chasing?"

"He let himself be caught," Justin smiled.

"I can see that. What have I gotten myself into?"

"Stick around for the long haul and you'll find out. We mice rule!"

"Rule what?" Brian snickered.

"Mickey rules Disneyland," Justin explained.

"Yeah, of course," Brian scoffed.

"And in 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' it's the mice that rule the universe."

"Who knew?" Brian smiled and stuck his tongue in his cheek.

"So I guess this mouse can rule the land of Kinney."

"He already does," Brian said rolling on top of the boy and kissing him until neither remembered what they had been talking about.

The End.
Thyme is the author of 54 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked Cat and Mouse also liked 845 other stories.