- Text Size +



Body Parts

A Sensual Study

Lips:  Brian loves Justin’s lips.  He wants to kiss them, lick them; drink them into his own mouth.  Brian loves the way they curve into that brilliant Sunshine smile, adores how they look when Justin is aroused and about to cum.  Even when Justin behaves like a brat, pouting, making Brian very angry wanting to smack the pout off of Justin’s face…he loves those lips.  When Justin is sad, crying or thinks he’s done something to anger Brian, Brian watches that beautiful lower lip tremble, which makes Brian kiss away the fear.  Brian loves Justin’s lips.



Tongue:  Justin loves Brian’s tongue.  Justin marvels at the skill Brian’s tongue possesses.  His tongue is the master of fellatio.  Brian can lick and suck Justin’s cock---bring him to the edge, torture Justin for hours with that tongue.  When Justin deserves it Brian and his tongue gives him a needed lashing.  When he needs it Brian’s tongue gives Justin’s ass the licking it deserves.  Brian’s tongue can be a soft as silk and as rough as a cat.   Justin wants to kiss it, suck on it, lick it.  Justin loves Brian’s tongue.



Cock:  Both men love it.  They crave it, want to stroke it, suck it, lick it, fuck it or be fucked by it.  Justin loves to ride Brian’s cock like a wild bucking beast for hours and beg for more.  Brian loves to suck on Justin’s cock, touch it, stroke it, and drink every last drop of cum from it.  Both men love cock, especially each other’s.



Ass:  Brian loves Justin’s ass.  The two perfectly shaped globes.  Brian loves to fuck it, suck it, lick it and at times give a good hard smack.  Brian loves to watch Justin’s ass as Justin walks, dances and especially when Brian fucks it.  When he takes Justin from behind Brian loves to watch his long cock slide deep into Justin’s hole.  He loves feeling Justin’s ass tighten around his shaft when Justin cums…making Brian cum, milking every last drop.  Brian loves Justin’s ass.



Hands:  Justin loves Brian’s hands.  The long strong fingers as they grab Justin’s cock or squeeze Justin’s butt.  Justin loves when they fuck and Brian intertwines his hands and fingers with Justin’s.  Justin loves when Brian’s strong hands that can gently sweep the hair from Justin’s eyes or wipe away Justin’s tears.  Justin loves those gentle hands as they pull Justin from harm’s way or defend Justin’s honor.  Justin loves Brian’s hands as Brian grabs him ripping off Justin’s clothes and pins him to the bed.  Justin feels those strong gentle hands in his hair as he sucks off Brian.  Justin loves Brian’s hands.



Toes:  Brian loves Justin’s toes.  He loves the way they strain to keep Justin from tipping over when Justin stretches up to kiss Brian.  Brian loves to tickle them when he’s feeling silly.  And loves to watch them curl when he makes Justin cum.  When Brian is in the mood for sweet lovemaking, Brian loves to suck them, lick each one and watch Justin’s dick grow harder with each lick.  Brian loves Justin’s toes.



Heart:  Justin wears his heart on his sleeve; Brian’s heart lies deep within layers of pain and designer labeled suits.  Justin loves Brian’s heart and may be the only one who truly knows it, sees it, and loves it.  Brian loves Justin’s heart…he wants to shelter it, protect it.  Brian is the only one with the power to break it.  Justin’s heart is promised to no one but Brian; Brian’s heart lives only for Justin even though he may not know it.  Justin loves Brian’s heart.  Brian loves Justin’s heart.



Soul:  Well, not exactly a body part but part of the body---the only part that can be shared without touching, cherished without holding and liberated without ever cutting the ties that bind.  Their souls have become one.  Neither time nor tricks will ever separate it.