- Text Size +

 

Body Parts

Touch Me

"Brian, touch me."

"Like this?"

"Yeah, I love your hands. So strong, beautiful long fingers."

"Mmm, skin so soft, reminds me of cream."

"Cream filling?"

"That too. Open your eyes Baby, watch me."

"Can't, too intense, I'll cum."

"I won't touch your cock."

"Doesn't matter; you can touch my toes and I'd cum."

"I love your toes."

"My toes?"

"Uh huh. They're cute, especially the way they curl when you cum."

"I have cute toes."

"Yes and your nose. Justin, I know I don't say the things you want to hear."

"You don't have to say anything, Brian."

"Yes, I do or I should, at least a little. I mean, when you were younger, a while ago, your, uh, allergies, snotty nose, watery eyes."

"Gross, Bri."

"Not gross, scary, not gross."

"Why did it scare you?"

"Cause you'd come to me and I wasn't sure how to help you. It scared me that you depended on me so much; maybe that's why I tried to push you away."

"And here I thought it was cause I snotted all over your expensive designer shirts."

"That too. Feel good, Sunshine?"

"Yeah, I love the feel of your hands on my skin. You give the best foot massages."

"I give the best everything."

"Asshole. Mmm, yeah, right there. Brian, why don't you ever ask me to rub you down?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because, you ask too many questions."

"Come on Brian, you said you wanted to tell me stuff. So tell me why you'll touch me anytime I ask, even when I don't ask, but you never ask me to do anything special for you."

"Sunshine, sometimes you're dumb as shit. Roll over."

"Brian, that feels so good."

"I know it does."

"Won't work, Bri, I still want an answer."

"Shit."

"Not so dumb."

"Smartass. Because you touch me in ways I can't explain. Like believing in me when no else would, trusting in me when the people I've known for years didn't, you took care of me even when I shoved you out the door."

"Bri, you took me in when I had no where else to go, when I was scared and hurting. I fell in love with you and I won't leave you."

"You answered your own question. That's why I do this. It feels good to touch you, makes me feel good, feel you close; when we fuck, you're a part of me."

"Brian, you touch my heart, my soul, I couldn't live without you."

"Now that's intense. Turn over, I want you to cum for me, want to see you cum."

"God, Brian!"

"That's it Baby, cum for me, cum for me NOW!"

"Oh, uhh, god, BRIAN!"

"So beautiful."

*panting* "Let me, Bri."

"Uh, uh, that was for you."

"Then touch me again Brian, touch me."