- Text Size +

 

Body Parts

Eat Me


"Lucy, I'm home!"

"Hey Bri."

"Whatcha cooking?"

"Calamari."

"Smells goods; since when do you know how to cook calamari?"

"Since Debbie showed me how. I spiced up the sauce a bit, I know you like it hot."

"You're hot; kiss me."

"Watch it Bri, the oil's hot. Get outta here, go shower, dinner'll be ready soon."

"Bossy bottom."

~~~~~

"Eat, Brian."

"I'd rather eat you."

"After dinner. Eat, clean your plate then my ass is all yours."

"It is anyway. You out did yourself Sunshine, this is good. What's with the face, you don't like that part?"

"No, I like the rings better."

"Trade, I like the feet."

"Brian, that first time, when we, when you..."

"When you got your first lesson on the finer art of rimming? What about it? Jeeze, Justin, I can't believe you're blushing. I've eaten that beautiful ass of yours hundreds of times. What's swimming around in that pretty little head of yours?"

"Brian, isn't it a little weird, kinda yucky if you think about it."

"All that thinking, that's not healthy."

"Eating someone's ass is not healthy."

"I'm very particular regarding whose ass I'm eating, and you should be too."

"Believe me, Bri, there's only one ass on my menu. Here, have more feet."

"Take these. Why all this sudden interest in ass.?"

"It dawned on me when I was preparing the squid. Making sure it was clean, like de-veining shrimp or cleaning fish. You're so anal, finicky, scrubbing down the counter if chicken was sitting on it, and god forbid I keep the mayo out for longer than two seconds. But you'll shove your tongue up my ass. Makes no sense."

"Sure it does. We're queer. If we were het and you were a woman I'd be muff diving."

"Now that's gross."

"Justin, it's all about cock and ass."

"No, it's not and don't you try to deny it. I've seen you become a three course meal at Babylon. Some twink sucking your tits while another with his tongue buried up your ass and one more trying to swallow your cock."

"Fond memories."

"The only ass I've seen you eat, well not seen, but felt, is mine. Why?"

"Finish your dinner."

"Brian."

"Justin, it is what it is. Now shut up and finish your dinner. I want dessert."

"Sorry Bri, I didn't make any thing for, oh."

"Uh huh; now why don't you take a shower while I clean up the kitchen. I'll meet you in the bedroom."

~~~~~

"So much better than talking, wouldn't you say Sunshine?"

"Mm hmm."

"Freshly scrubbed twink, my favorite dessert. Sunshine, I'm gonna shove my tongue so far up your..."

"Brian, shut up and eat me!"