- Text Size +

JUSTIN 

 

While I love my family for being happy for me, I was looking for a place for my guests to stay. The house was going to be overflowing with guests, and sleeping in the living room wasn’t how I wanted to spend the whole weekend. Grandma winked and handed me the keys to the cabin by the lake. 

 

“I figured you and Brian didn’t want to be cramped in the house with all of us, so Rose and I aired out the cabin for your group,” She tells me.

 

“I should go ahead and get our stuff over there,” I tell her.

 

“Why not take Brian while the kids are still having fun,” She tells me.

 

“I think that’s the best idea you’ve ever had,” I tell her, ready to be alone with Brian.

 

Brian was sitting with Grandpa when I found him. I whispered to him that we needed to get our things to where we would be staying for the weekend, and then added that Grandma volunteered to watch the kids while we were gone. Brian didn’t waste any time dragging me to the car. 

 

We drove down to the cabin, which was only a couple miles from my grandparents house. We left everything in the car and barely made it through the door before we were half naked. Only, we slowed down, because for once we didn’t have to worry about the kids catching us. 

 

I led Brian to the bedroom that overlooked the lake, our clothes were on the floor before we hit the bed. Brian rolled on top of me, grinding us together. He attacked my mouth with his lips and teeth, nipping and sucking as I writhed underneath him, needing more of him. It wasn’t long before I felt fingers opening me up and him opening the condom, and then I felt the blunt head of his cock demanding entrance. Brian pushed in slowly, watching my face as the pleasure overcame everything else. He pulled out and angled himself to hit my prostate with each inward thrust. He covered my neck in wet open-mouth kisses before pulling out and turning me over on my hands and knees and slamming back inside me, then he let go of any control, making every thrust faster and harder than the last one. He reached for my cock when he was getting close and helped me cum as he reached his release. We landed on the bed with him still on top of me, which I didn’t care about, the weight of him around me was comfortable. He didn’t pull out, but slowly moved his hips, and caused ripples of pleasure for both of us. Then he moved off my back, laying down next to me and discarding the condom before pulling me back in his arms.

 

We nodded off until my phone started ringing, warning us that we needed to get back. Brian and I grabbed the bags out of the car and figured we could finish unpacking when we came back later. 

 

“Why did they build a cabin so close to the house?” Brian asked as we drove back.

 

“The cabin was their first home, before they had my mom. They didn’t want to get rid of the house they started their marriage in, so they left it when they built the bigger house. My grandparents use it still, but not as often,” He tells me.

 

“I’m glad they're letting us use it,” I tell him.

 

“I’m sure you are, but I’m sure Grandma offered it for a different reason,” He tells me.

 

“What?” I ask.

 

“Everyone she’s let use it, ends up married shortly after,” He laughs.

 

“I really like your Grandmother,” I tell him, parking and pulling him to me for one last kiss before entering the fray.

 

 

BRIAN

 

Emmett was a bit put out that the Hen’s were more interested in Drew then in him, but changed his mind when Grandpa explained that he put dibs on Emmett. After sniffling a little at being told he could call Grandpa either Frank or Grandpa, Emmett got serious about helping Grandpa’s quest to be the grillmaster. Justin’s family had Gus comfortable enough that he ran around as if he owned the place. Instead of Gwen introducing Poppy to everyone, Gus wanted to be the one to show off all his new relatives. I sat watching Emmett explain why Grandpa was burning everything, not really interested, since Justin was the griller in our family. I'd been getting to know people as they came to see Grandpa, while Justin was busy talking to his mother.

 

Justin came walking out of the house with a guy following him.

 

“I wondered where you went,” I tell Justin, letting him sit with me.

 

“Paul, meet my partner Brian. Paul is Aunt Rose’s grandson,” Justin tells me.

 

“How’s the job going?” Grandpa asks him.

 

“Good, I actually have news. I got the job with Kennedy and Collins. It seems they recognized a winner in me,” Paul boasts.

 

“I have heard they weren’t doing well. Hopefully you’ll pull them out of the slump they’ve been in,” Grandpa tells him.

 

“All the firms are experiencing issues due to companies tightening their marketing budgets, but it also means they're looking at the bigger firms versus the smaller ones,” Paul tell him.

 

“I noticed a firm out of Pittsburgh was still managing to grow,” Grandpa winks at me.

 

“Only because they think Brian Kinney is still cutting edge. Eventually they’ll get tired of the way he seems to only sell sex, not their product,” Paul says with authority.

 

“Honey, sex will always sell,” Emmett tells him.

 

“SEX, where?” Mary comes out, pulling Drew with her.

 

“In advertising. Frank was talking about the ‘IT’ boy in advertising right now, Brian Kinney,” Paul tells her.

 

“There’s an ‘IT’ boy?” Mary asks Frank.

 

“I wouldn’t call it that in the case Paul’s talking about. In the Ad world, Brian Kinney’s name is tossed around more. The companies go to him because he’s proven that he can increase their market share and the products stay in the customer’s head long after the campaign ends. So, like Emmett said, sex will always sell, and Brian knows exactly how to use it,” Grandpa tells her.

 

“Then why am I wasting my time meeting with Kennedy and Collins?” Mary asks.

 

“I didn’t know you were. Why did you agree to?” Grandpa asks.

 

“Paul told me you suggested it,” Mary glares at him.

 

“At least give my firm a chance to show you what we could do for you. I doubt you could get an appointment in time with Kinnetik,” Paul tells her.

 

“Brian, you're practically family. You’d fit me in, wouldn’t you?” Mary asks, as Paul looks at me.

 

“Ted will be here tomorrow, he’ll make sure you to fit you in,” I tell her, thinking I should have asked Justin about his whole family.

 

“Aunt Mary runs Aunt Mary’s Cookies,” Justin whispers.

 

“You’re Brian Kinney?” Paul asks.

 

“Guilty,” I smirk.

 

“Jesus, you had to outdo me in everything,” Paul says, pouting.

 

“See why I get Michael?” Justin snickers.